Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Missouri  > Rocky Horror AFTERMATH (Photos)      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 amy1021
Msg: 26
Rocky Horror AFTERMATH (Photos)Page 2 of 9    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9)
I have a couple pics from last night as well
 Ikatyana
Msg: 27
Rocky Horror AFTERMATH (Photos)
Posted: 10/26/2008 6:50:35 PM
Last night was my first POF party and I had a really good time. Everyone made me feel welcome and they were super friendly. I would really like to the thank the two ladies that let me dance with them, when I couldn't get anybody I was with to dance I hope to attend one of these again in the future :-)
 FatBottomGirlie
Msg: 28
Posted: 10/26/2008 7:02:17 PM

Wait a second, i just read the top of the page about no posting of nudity... Exactly how much fun did you people have anyways???????????????????????

Just know there was salt involved. All I'm gonna say.

OMG I think this was the bestsest party yet! I think the horns influenced me as I was a bit (LMFAO! - a bit?) more naughty than my usual sweet self.

I want to thank EVERYONE for all their help in pulling this shindig off and also remind you that without so much participation in so many different areas it just wouldn't be as FANTASTIC!

Hugs and kisses to everyone for a HELLA BLAST of a party!
 originalambie97
Msg: 29
Posted: 10/26/2008 7:49:12 PM
I ended up coming home and taking off my walking cast and my ankle was swollen up and stuff, so I had to ice it. I hope to find out what is wrong w/ it soon, no people that was not part of my costume, I do not know how many asked me that.
 myst32
Msg: 30
Posted: 10/26/2008 8:40:37 PM
Last night was my one year anniversary of attending POF parties. My cousin and I both had an amazing time last night, it was her first party. It was great getting to see some of my old friends and making new ones:) Thanks to Kat and everyone that made the party possible it was awesome and the ball room looked amazing!!
 HarleyKat~
Msg: 31
Posted: 10/26/2008 9:27:21 PM
I added Huhbaby and Skip....

Will post more tomorrow...my laptop needs a reboot and I cannot open the pics to check them out more...too tired to do now, will look more tomorrow! :) (But oh, so worth it!)
 stephanie70172
Msg: 32
view profile
History
Posted: 10/26/2008 11:15:31 PM
well i just wanted to say i had amaging time last night..i enjoyed getting to talk and dance with.. i enjoy meeting everyone.. kat u did amaging job decorating,, i cant wait til the next week ,, denise i do have to agree your costume was the bomb. chef so was yours, i enjoyed getting to now all of you. i meet several people that i wouldnt mind getting to talk to more and dance more with.. i hope to see everyone at the next one. i was a little dispointed i missed the movie i have never seen it.
 pprrr2001
Msg: 33
view profile
History
Posted: 10/27/2008 3:48:08 AM
Did someone say there were rum balls?????????????????
 FatBottomGirlie
Msg: 34
Posted: 10/27/2008 5:25:40 AM
lmfao @ the pic of Kat, Linda and I. Wing or breast?
 HarleyKat~
Msg: 35
Posted: 10/27/2008 6:54:12 AM
Well, good morning, St. louis area FISHIES! Now that it is Monday, and I actually had a full 8 hours of SLEEP, I am feeling fiiine! :)

Gotta tell you all...looking at these pics...and I am gonna sound cheesy and mushy here...but it is a great feeling to see everyone participating, having so much fun, and just a "whoo hoo feeling" knowing we have such kick ass people here in Missouri!

To George, Gina, Rebecca, and all the others who travelled such a distance to be with us...special thank you's for making the trip! Hope it was worth the drive for you all! :)

(Gina is one of my bestest friends from waaay back....she tried to "surprise me" with an appearance after telling me she would not be able to make it...unfortunately, her surprise was killed (but still surprising!!) when I ran into her as she was coming into the hotel lobby!!!)

Everyone has been very kind in their thank you's and appreciation of the party!!! You are all wonderful!!! But nothing would have went as awesome as it did without all of the helpers...The Strat & Mike, of course...for allowing us the ballroom, great food, and drink specials...and making sure the music and movie were running!! And of course their great STAFF! :) Nita...her endless efforts and time spent printing, painting, cutting, shopping, driving, etc!!! All who donated, all who helped set up, clean up after, and just anyone and everyone, no matter how large or small your contribution was...it was vital to the success of the party and appreciated!!!
All of you need to reach around and give yourselves a HUGE pat on the back...from me! :O)
 Sunniedays
Msg: 36
Posted: 10/27/2008 8:30:25 AM
Dang Kat I couldn't even make the party and you have me blushing over your post.

So glad everyone had a good time and it went very well. Kat, Shellie and Linda are def the hostesses with mostesses!!!! They always throw a wonderful party!

I also say kuddo's to everyone who helped, donated, Mike and the Strat. Since I have hosted parties previously I am well aware of all that goes into the planning and pulling off a pof party.

What the approx amount of peeps that showed up? Anybody got a gestamation?
 jussweet
Msg: 37
Posted: 10/27/2008 9:20:08 AM
Thank you so much Kat, Linda, Shellie, and all the extra helpers for all your hard work! Clint and I had a blast! It really was fun for us to bring "Plenty of Fish" to the party! It was nice to dance without heals!
Captain Denise was great! Don't know how ya kept that scratchy beard on all night! It was good to see everyone again and sit back a bit and people watch. Even tried playing "match maker" but that didn't work out so good dernit! See ya'll next time!
 HarleyKat~
Msg: 38
Posted: 10/27/2008 10:43:08 AM
More, You are Welcomes! :)

I have edited or deleted some pics which were requested to be such....sheesh! You all need to avoid the cameras if you do not want your photos online! LMAO Seems like the ones who freak the most, are the biggest hams for the camera!

Susie...I am such a doofus, I swear, I was not even wasted and I do not recall seeing you! LOL I think I was more exhausted and on a mental high, than anything! LOL

I also learned that high heels/the dance floor/a nearby fog machine do NOT mix...ouch! Those who know me, know I rarely get out on the dance floor and I was all over it...and paid for it with a nice slip and fall! Thank God no one was snapping pics at that moment! LOL
 FatBottomGirlie
Msg: 39
Posted: 10/27/2008 11:53:56 AM
I was just thinking...

Out of all the "attention" my boobage got over the course of the night - the only mark left on me was from Kat.

Go figure!

EDIT: And no, Bay, there was no salt involved!
 jussweet
Msg: 40
Posted: 10/27/2008 2:40:17 PM
What's up with the wreckage photos? I'm hoping it's just a reminder and not something that happened that night!
Kat you know I only ask to have my photo deleted when it looks like I'm about to give birth on the dance floor! Maybe some people are just shy! Yeah uh huh that's it!
 kenharleyride
Msg: 41
Posted: 10/27/2008 2:56:09 PM
ok who put the lip stick all over me . cause darn you missed some spotsssssssss.
 heygirl49
Msg: 42
view profile
History
Posted: 10/27/2008 3:16:16 PM
Well some of us did see the naked man stick his head amoung other things out his door up on the second floor while returning to our rooms; not sure if he was one of us and I sure didn't stick around to ask if he needed salt!
 HarleyKat~
Msg: 43
Posted: 10/27/2008 3:29:25 PM
About to post Skips pics...took a while since I had to copy them all from his page, and now will start uploading soon!

Nope...the pics ARE real...and from that evening...and only about 2 miles from the Strat. And even worse, my own daughter and her boyfriend!!!! Ok...that did not sound right...with ANYONE it would have been awful, but my OWN daughter when I am consistently pushing SAFE IMBIBING, is just freaking ridiculous...and I am pissed at them, right now...but of course, grateful they are alive! They both experienced two hots and a cot, too! That is NOT what we want to see happen at the parties!!
 jussweet
Msg: 44
Posted: 10/27/2008 3:54:17 PM
Omg Kat I really am sooooo sorry!!! My prayers are with you, your daughter and bf! I hope that they will be ok!
 HarleyKat~
Msg: 45
Posted: 10/27/2008 4:03:02 PM
Thanks for the thoughts and well wishes...they will be fine. And those two pics were not even the worse...so...imagine that. And YES...a very hard lesson learned...cause I cannot possibly imagine if someone would have been killed or seriously hurt...and AGAIN...we ALWAYS encourage SAFE PARTYING. ALWAYS. :)

Anyhoot...on with the pics...they are posted...still awaiting photog Jim's pics! :)
 frtnhnfloed
Msg: 46
Posted: 10/27/2008 4:16:36 PM
Not that it matters, but the rooms are normally $35 flat with no tax but this time it was $40 with tax. Am i imagining the $35 rate??
 Sunniedays
Msg: 47
Posted: 10/27/2008 4:20:04 PM
OMG Kat - just looking at the pictures scares me (reminds me of what my van looked like that I totaled in 05, in a coma ect.) God was def looking over them. My prayers are with you and yours. Glad to see they had 2 hots and a cot! Hoping that they have learned a lesson!!!

I'm here if ya need to vent sista!

Hugs,
Cam
 HarleyKat~
Msg: 48
Posted: 10/27/2008 4:29:12 PM
George...I asked about that for someone else who mentioned it...and if I understood it correctly, they used to work out the tax into the $35 rate so that they were actually charging less for the rooms, so they charged the $35 competitive rate AND the tax.

Still cheap!

Autumn...sorry you spilled...but good to hear I am not the only goober!! LOL

Cam...thanks...am fine...since they are fine!

M'Lee...LMAO! Girl...I knew you would have a blast...

Gotta go make some dinner...ciao all! Nita said I duped a couple pics...will fix later!
 frtnhnfloed
Msg: 49
Posted: 10/27/2008 4:33:18 PM
Thanks Kat, like i said not that it matters. I would stay if it was $50. Its sooooooooooooooo convenient. excuse the spelling LOL all of u spelling goobers. I was just curious.
 kclowns
Msg: 50
Posted: 10/27/2008 4:34:30 PM
When I checked-in and the person behind the desk said that it would be $40 after taxes I was a little surprised. I told her it's always a flat $30, she just shrugged her shoulders..... It's still better then what happened to Kat's daughter or worst.
Show ALL Forums  > Missouri  > Rocky Horror AFTERMATH (Photos)