Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 ltfy
Msg: 35
view profile
History
craigslist casual encounters- any real or all scams?Page 2 of 6    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6)
i read them to one of my frinds had a women looking for him on their boy did i give him a hard time lol
 go_geo_go
Msg: 36
craigslist casual encounters- any real or all scams?
Posted: 8/13/2011 9:14:26 PM
Uhhh I've got 2 female friends I know in real life that do the Craigslist encounters. They have sex for an hour and then the guy leaves. Its very disturbing to me. One is a RN with a kid and the other is a lawyer. Basically when they want sex they want sex and meet guys pretty instantly.
 downonyou
Msg: 37
Posted: 8/14/2011 5:07:47 PM
Wanna barter, is that all? :P
 hotdadforu
Msg: 38
Posted: 9/5/2011 8:57:24 AM
I did post an ad and a girl responded, we have been dating now for 4 months, it was my first time posting, was just supposed to be casual encounter but the connection was there and we are dating regualr now. it did work for me, also got tons of spammers too.
 co957
Msg: 39
Posted: 9/6/2011 5:24:18 PM
nope never all prostitutes.
 Jonnydog
Msg: 40
Posted: 9/8/2011 2:10:53 PM
I have posted off an on on CL for about 4 years. In that time, I have got a dozen erotic pen pals, and met two real people. Both were fun, and both have since moved on in their lives.

But for every real reply I get I get 30-50 spammers, most of whom my gmail spam filter kindly catches before they ever make it to my inbox.
 TJskier
Msg: 41
view profile
History
Posted: 9/8/2011 2:40:26 PM
I have actually had some good experiences with the personals on CL I met two really cool and hot girls so I'd say it's worth it for sure. It takes a little effort to sort through all the fakes and scammers but there is gold in that trash pile lol :)
 --Zen--
Msg: 42
Posted: 9/10/2011 5:36:05 AM
I wouldn't post in casual unless you're desperate for a rebound or something but LTR has more potential then any other dating site.
 lake_grove
Msg: 43
Posted: 9/10/2011 10:14:37 AM
You can probably meet people on CL. But I think most of the ads are spam though.
 verygreeneyez
Msg: 44
Posted: 9/10/2011 11:02:19 AM
~OT~ Years ago I met someone through CL. Not in "casual encounters" though. He was someone I'd seen here on POF, as are many of the people on sites all over the net. I'm certain there are people who hook-up casually from CL. I'd not do so, but I don't see an issue. At least they are being honest about what they are looking for. JMO
 ted61
Msg: 45
Posted: 9/12/2011 10:52:36 AM
Lets grow up people. Sex is the second strongest urge in the human experience, only behind survival. People such as schoolteachers, supervisors in the workplace,community leaders, etc, etc, cannot be seen going to bars to search for partners. The internet allows them to search for each other without fear of discovery. As long as it doesn't affect me, its none of my business

CL is just like life. There are good and bad people out here. You have to be able to tell the difference. .
 kittykatlove92
Msg: 46
view profile
History
Posted: 9/13/2011 4:00:21 PM
I have indeed meet and posted on there. The experience went well, and have thought about doing it again.
 ops1000
Msg: 47
view profile
History
Posted: 9/13/2011 11:19:27 PM
Did someone just say they lost their virginity from hooking up on craigslist?
 Heitaliano
Msg: 48
view profile
History
Posted: 9/15/2011 2:32:05 PM
I was pissed off at my girlfriend and posted one on cl saying can someone help me forget my bf we just broke up and put in her nick name and her number written out and was only going to leave it on for about 15 min. Then my phone wrang and I forgot about it and about a half hour went by then she called me up saying what the fuk am I getting all these calls for. I though "oh shiit I forgot" I hurried and took it off. She got about 6 calls she said. Then she says she talked to one guy and he wanted to take her to lunch the next day and said he sent her a pic and he was pretty hot. I think it was to try and make me jealous, and it did a little. but I know her and she would never do that. Serves me right if she did get the pic of a hot guy and we really did break up, butI doubt anyone male or female desirable ever would need or want to post on CL
 SandySparkles
Msg: 49
Posted: 10/17/2011 10:29:12 PM
I met a congressman and he was hot and married. So much for that.
 That_girl*
Msg: 50
Posted: 10/18/2011 11:29:19 AM
cl personals do have real men an women on there..but there is a s hit load of all kinds of men old married young 18-80yr blind cripple an extra crazy..even if you put up a fake pic an say your looking for a friend 80% of the time somebody will send a d ick pic no actual introduction just a d ick pic an saying lets meet..

some men complain that theres no real women on the site but there is they've just been scared off or are weeding through the sea of sausage fest..

well kinda like it is on any site dating friends sexual or networking doesnt matter where ever women are all kinds of men will follow along saying all kinds of things rude an trashy or not you could be wearing a potatoe sack with a burgerking crown an still theres always those few who will come along an be like mmmm nice i'd like to f uck that heres my penis pic..

half of these things go on because so many feel safe behind a computer they wouldnt do or say half the s hit they do on the net in public or in person..

there's scams on any website as soon as you put the words hot or right now!! along with pictures of breast an women wearing sexy outfits they know the credit cards an checkbooks will come out..
 Sexylady919
Msg: 51
Posted: 10/20/2011 5:24:47 PM
Im an attractive lady and I have hooked up with a few guys on there. They have all been great experiences for me. Its easy because im married also because I can just say I want a 9 inch****and have it right there. Meeting a man in public I dont know what he has
 CoolGirlFL
Msg: 52
Posted: 10/20/2011 9:35:51 PM
I have met some men on there. The bad part is that all of the guys think there are no real women on there but we are! lol. I just wanted sex (at that time) and I got it every time I went looking. They were good to great experiences and one of them was an ongoing thing. I find more success in the casual encounters than the m4w. Honestly in the m4w section, a few ads I answered were from guys who while replying sounded a bit off of their rockers, just really strange men. I never met a man under that section. Twice I had to block emails. I now know that if I want to just have sex and need a quick penis, post under casual encounters :) The only bad thing is that bots and scammers will flag our legit posts. That has happened just about every time recently. Try it and you will find eager horny women wanting to have fun!! Good luck.
 nickelle
Msg: 53
Posted: 10/21/2011 1:25:08 AM
i meet someone four years ago, we keep in contact and we saw each other for a one time, casual encounter, this year.

Since then, with all i heard, i not sure i would do it again. Getting older
 That_girl*
Msg: 54
Posted: 12/16/2011 2:15:54 PM
im not gonna beat the op up about being on craigslist because i have a posted on there myself before. an i do read the ads from time to time most are so awful its funny an the amount of married lying cheating an extreme peverto men on there is the same amount on here the only thing is this site disguises its self

an some men lie on here about looking for love an dating but really they use it just like any other site crusing for sex. it's the net there will be weridos an scams everywhere no matter what site..just have to try an not be so naive an go by how you feel about a person an make sure to ask questions an if something seems off it usually is..

infact im sure there other on here who are probably posted on there now so it is what it is..i just think its so day an nite an f cuked up to lie an pretend to be single or not have kids an claim to be looking for a good woman an love when all your after is hole to stick your d cik no matter who or what it is..then agian of course if most who where only after a new piece of ass said all that then the women there after probably wouldnt give them the time of day..so once agian fakes an liars

infact there a guy on here who post regulary about having rape fetishes an fantasies his ad was like im looking for a woman to me meet me at a remote location an let me hog tie her up put her in my trunk an drive off into a wooded area an let me have my way with her he says all kinds of s hit about slapping an spitting on the woman an being forceful wanting to rip her clothes while she fights him off of her..

i figured out who it was after putting 2 an 2 togther from how he was talking in the ad an was like omg thats the same guy on pof an his ad on here he paints it like he's the ultimate gentlemen an is looking for a woman to settle down with..it's scary so day an nite women have no idea what they are getting themselves into if they meet this man wish i could put him on blast to warn others.
 daniidevine
Msg: 55
view profile
History
Posted: 12/16/2011 2:38:41 PM
i met one very real, very sexy, very amazing guy through casual encounters. completely by accident, too. just looked on there bc i was bored and saw his ad and thought "theres NO way this guy is real! he's too hot!" so i emailed him, and then we started texting, and then eventually met. i fell for him and we dated for a year. however he turned out to be just like every other man and we broke up a few months ago lol
 Agallah005
Msg: 56
Posted: 12/16/2011 4:21:51 PM
I got robbed of my Debit card and my damn shoes one time so I don't trust Craigslist anymore
 hotmerlot
Msg: 57
Posted: 12/16/2011 9:20:45 PM
I get the sense that Craigslist can have a lot of predators. It's too scary for me.
 That_girl*
Msg: 58
Posted: 12/16/2011 9:28:36 PM
s hit craigslist isnt the only website to have predators..

how many complaints have you heard about this site already.. people just try to cover themselves on this site..
 ohenryx
Msg: 59
view profile
History
Posted: 12/17/2011 7:09:50 AM
daniidevine said:

i met one very real, very sexy, very amazing guy through casual encounters. completely by accident, too. just looked on there bc i was bored and saw his ad and thought "theres NO way this guy is real! he's too hot!" so i emailed him, and then we started texting, and then eventually met. i fell for him and we dated for a year. however he turned out to be just like every other man and we broke up a few months ago lol

This one cracked me up, I burst out laughing when I read it. She met him on Craigs List Casual Encounters, and it turns out he was only interested in sex (just like every other man). Can you imagine it?
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >