Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 forplaa
Msg: 92
view profile
History
craigslist casual encounters- any real or all scams?Page 5 of 6    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6)
Want hot beautiful women to play hot 35 5/8 150 playfull
 south_city
Msg: 93
craigslist casual encounters- any real or all scams?
Posted: 8/28/2014 6:55:16 AM
I was able to meet a woman from CL for a "casual encounter". But most of the time, the ads are fake. When an ad is actually real, there will be a lot of competition for a woman.
 basilisk123
Msg: 94
view profile
History
Posted: 8/28/2014 12:33:03 PM
Craigs list is only good for LOLs or finding a funny smelling couch.
 _Domination_
Msg: 95
Posted: 9/1/2014 5:14:12 PM
guys posting will get spammed like crazy

copy pasted replies that give auto replies back to your email saying how horny they are...and >.....

come watch me on my cam site (which of course you have to pay for)

this is no exaggeration...over 5 years ago i did a normal personal add on CL and even though it's supposed to be out of the system I still get spam replies to it every now and then!
 wooweewoo13
Msg: 96
Posted: 9/13/2014 3:36:46 AM
Ive met some on CL but most are nuts who have no life....sorry....call it the way I see it....because of the games played on the usual dating sights I put an ad on there only to get woman in the business or woman looking for better than what they have.....met one that seemed nice but had an ailing husband and a boy friend that was a nut....dont know and am about to get a dog.....lol....as funny as that sounds ......dogs are genuine and if treated right YOUR best friend......lol
 JerseyGirl2008
Msg: 97
Posted: 9/17/2014 7:04:39 AM
LOL... I couldn't even imagine sinking to an all new level of low and contacting one of the mouth-breathers on Craigslist. I could never be THAT lonely - or desperate - enough.

Ever.
 budderz101
Msg: 98
Posted: 9/25/2014 4:46:42 AM
well hello miss cricket hows everything in your world?
 TrustInKarma
Msg: 99
Posted: 10/1/2014 10:08:01 PM

LOL... I couldn't even imagine sinking to an all new level of low and contacting one of the mouth-breathers on Craigslist. I could never be THAT lonely - or desperate - enough.

Ever.

I'm far from desperate or lonely, but I have a healthy sex drive and when I couldn't find any decent dates on the mainstream dating sites, I browsed through the casual encounters on CL. At first, mostly for laughs and curiosity. But then I noticed that there are a lot of young, hot, ripped guys on there, and at least they are honest about their intentions. Much better than some average looking guy wasting my time on a dating website lying about what he really wants. It was really like catalog shopping for the hottest guy on there. Very convenient for someone with a busy life like myself. I never met any of the guys right away, I texted them for at least a week, no matter how much they were pressing to meet. I wanted to make sure they were who they said they were. Met at a public place first, just like online dating.

I'm still on a friendly basis with one guy I hooked up with, more than two years later. He actually proposed to me 1.5 years after we met. Very handsome, athletic guy from a rich family. But way too young. He has a GF now and just had a baby with her, and it's all good. We communicate via FB sometimes, he was showing off his new baby there. I'm happy for him, very sweet guy who was going through a lonely phase after a breakup. Not a creep by a long shot.

The other one was a former model who was about to deploy. Ridiculously gorgeous guy, but didn't have a car and he was stuck on post most of the time. Made it hard for him to meet women to hook up with. We had a 10 month thing going on, mostly while he was deployed, with feelings developing after our first hookup. Nine months after our first meet, we said our "I love yous". Talked about moving with him when he was getting orders for a different duty stationed. Ended because of his temper and jealousy.

So CL has been no better or worse than POF. At least I'm still friends with one guy I met there, which I cannot say about any other "legit" dating site. And I can pick a guy I actually want to hook up with, no lying or drama, and I get to see the "goods" before I even meet the guy, so I can decide if it's actually worth it.
 south_city
Msg: 100
Posted: 10/2/2014 8:31:17 PM
So CL has been no better or worse than POF. At least I'm still friends with one guy I met there, which I cannot say about any other "legit" dating site. And I can pick a guy I actually want to hook up with, no lying or drama, and I get to see the "goods" before I even meet the guy, so I can decide if it's actually worth it.

There are probably dozens or maybe even hundreds of men for every woman on the CL casual encounters section. Therefore a woman has a lot of options and probably find men that she is attracted to if she has the patience to weed out the men that she finds undesirable.

As a side note, I never sent X rated pictures of myself prior to meeting a woman. You never know where these pictures could end up.
 TrustInKarma
Msg: 101
Posted: 10/3/2014 8:21:05 PM
There are actually 1000s of adds from guys in my area alone and only very few from women. And those tend to get flagged within a short time or they are fake. So it's a total sausage fest. It's funny to read some of those posts. The self-entitlement attitude is so evident there. Lots of average guys whining that no women are willing to rush over to meet them at a moment's notice and service them for free. LOL. As if women sit at home feverishly masturbating to****pics and just eager to give some random stranger a BJ. So delusional. If I want to just have sex with a guy, it's going to be on my terms, my time, and if he doesn't look like Adonis, is hung, and nice and respectful towards me, it is never ever going to happen. That's just the way it is. Supply and demand.

Also, all the pics that I ever got from guys were without a face, so even if they ended up on the web, it would just be another of 1000s faceless****pics. The first guy I met on CL however did send me a fully nude pic with his face clearly visible. But since we are friends today, I deleted all his pics. I can see him on FB now with his clothes on.
 AceLogic
Msg: 102
Posted: 10/4/2014 11:05:20 PM
I posted a casual encounter ad. A woman was looking for furniture or so she said. I talked to her on the phone, then headed to her place. She answered the door and well the rest you can imagine.
 basilisk123
Msg: 103
view profile
History
Posted: 10/5/2014 11:29:28 AM
^^^

I imagine she sold you some furniture.
 wooweewoo13
Msg: 104
Posted: 10/8/2014 3:55:55 AM
Well....any time Ive responded to any of those ads....I get a reply to go to another sight which tells me their in it for the mola....pretty simple....these are people who refuse to get a regular job and like to take chances on the net....very dumb chances....lol
 Baffinland_Dog
Msg: 106
Posted: 4/25/2015 12:03:48 AM
Hi

Cant see that what you say about CL is any different to here (POF in UK) loads of adds, more than you could expect in as mall area, like 200+ ladies in a 5 mile radius of my home here, but reply to and 10 will come up as sent messages 10 will disappear, deleted users that still come up in searches!!!!

Of the 10 that go thru none or 1 may get a response
 SomersGuy
Msg: 107
Posted: 6/21/2015 1:38:48 PM
I've had quite a bit of good luck on Craigslist, hooking up with couples, men and women. Mostly it is guys wanting to trade blow jobs, and a few like to do anal sex on another man, which I enjoy.
 MisterEd0950
Msg: 108
Posted: 10/1/2015 11:22:47 AM
I have posted an add looking for size queens and other fetishes and have meet almost a dozen women over the years. So far so good. No problems so far
 kilted1
Msg: 109
Posted: 10/6/2015 5:46:43 AM
Hello
I would love to meet a woman from Craigslist but was afraid it was a scam
 oneday57
Msg: 110
Posted: 10/28/2015 3:28:23 AM
CL has turned into the new crime wave....and sometimes even worse...be careful....have had friends robbed thru that and without details not good....always idiots .....too bad!
 NBATipoff2015
Msg: 111
Posted: 1/22/2016 1:25:29 AM
I have not met one. Did manage to get a roommate that turned out to be a prostitute though. Needless to say, it ended badly
 lifeinthecountry379
Msg: 112
Posted: 1/27/2016 10:26:59 PM
I have had a couple real..it was interesting
 SomersGuy
Msg: 113
Posted: 2/7/2016 6:35:08 PM
I've met up with three couples, two single women, and many men. I think it depends on your area, and maybe how long the winter is there!
Posted: 6/19/2016 3:11:00 PM
I met one great woman on CL, but she was leaving for Chicago ... I did make some really good purchases (computers, tapes, etc) on that site though
 slavedriver8
Msg: 116
view profile
History
Posted: 8/16/2017 3:33:26 PM
I don't know about the Casual Encounters section, but I've got my last two submissives off of ads I've placed on the Craigslist Misc Romance section.

Your milage may vary, yada yada yada
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >