Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Missouri  > How many would have interest in a party at a St.Charles/County venue?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 jussweet
Msg: 15
How many would have interest in a party at a St.Charles/County venue?Page 2 of 2    (1, 2)
There also is a hotel 8 just up Hghy 70 I beleive at Zumbhel ext that might be cheaper...but it would involve a 5 min. drive. I know some people may not be able to drive that far... not kidding here we don't want anymore accidents! But it is fairly close and might be a bit cheaper.
 Ms_Lookn4fun
Msg: 16
How many would have interest in a party at a St.Charles/County venue?
Posted: 10/30/2008 4:54:34 PM
I say go ahead and post the party link Rhonda..after our 300+ crowd last September I don't see any reason you can't get close to that, even if it is close to the next Holiday Weekend. You already have the hotel information and looks like you're conversing with SidePockets as well on their specials they could offer us, lookin' good so far
 suepug1122
Msg: 17
Posted: 10/30/2008 10:21:23 PM
I have al the info together and will post the green link tomorrow. Thanks for all the input and I will let everyone know what they can do to help. You guys are the best!!
 HarleyKat~
Msg: 18
Posted: 10/31/2008 9:47:18 AM
Well, ya know I will be there, Rhonda! :)

BTW...just a heads up...it is actually against the rules to post an "interest thread"...they say to just plan, post, and POFers will attend! :)

I think the freebie pool tables makes it worth not having much on drink specials...figure at least $1 a game....think of it as a $1 offa drink! ;)

And ANY bar that charges for NON BOTTLED water, is SH1T in my eyes! I have NEVER been charged for water at the Phoenix! Sheesh...that's lame! They even offer designated drivers, free non-alcoholic beverages!

Now of course if you are ordering water...you should still tip your servers!!! THATS the kind of thing that makes establishments do such.
 FatBottomGirlie
Msg: 19
Posted: 10/31/2008 11:50:05 AM

The date I am looking at is 11-22..

OMG! I think I'm kidlette free that weekend!

TheKidof72
Msg: 20
Posted: 10/31/2008 12:30:20 PM
Kat, how do you get free water at the Phoenix? I have even asked for just a cup of water and they told me that they can only serve me bottled water. I figure if I have to pay them a $1 for the water then they are only going to get a $1 tip from me for each bottle. But I haven't been there in aquite awhile because of that. I don't drink alcohol so I would rather go someplace that is not so greedy.
 HarleyKat~
Msg: 21
Posted: 10/31/2008 12:51:24 PM
Tis agree, Theresa! I would NEVER patronize someplace that was as such! I have not been there in a while myself...but I just asked for a glass of ice water...maybe knowing the bartender?... I dunno!
 kclowns
Msg: 22
Posted: 11/1/2008 3:02:50 PM
Becca, it was boring but fun people watching.
 TheKidof72
Msg: 23
Posted: 11/1/2008 11:42:47 PM
Becca, I didn't venture out Friday night, besides, after reading the details of the Bob Kuban party and that part that the single guys from 46-55 were going to be in abundance, I figured out then I needed to stay home. I have enough problems getting away from that age group of men on here, much less go and hang out where they will all be.
 suepug1122
Msg: 24
Posted: 11/2/2008 11:59:59 AM
http://forums.plentyoffish.com/datingPosts11173449.aspx

All right everyone, the party is green linked. Go sign up!!!!
 Sunniedays
Msg: 25
Posted: 11/7/2008 7:19:53 AM
Hey Rhonda - just found this thread! Bill and I (host/co-host) hosted the September Pof party last year at Side Pockets. It's good to see they are working with you alot better than they did with us. I guess they really didn't think we would have as many people show up as we did.

Also, we had the party as the same time (9/29/07) I believe was the Octoberfest in St Charles. That is one of the reasons we has such a hard time finding a motel. Most were already booked. Now we know don't plan anything with something going on in St. Charles at the same time lol.

Thanks so much for your hard work and putting this together!!! Tis much appreciated!!
 suepug1122
Msg: 26
Posted: 11/8/2008 3:22:34 PM
Its my pleasure Cammie! I am so looking forward to seeing everyone. St. Charles does get crazy around Festival of the Little Hills and Octoberfest. Now if I could just find a DJ!! Hmmmm....
 sporty_ambie09
Msg: 27
Posted: 2/22/2009 5:44:53 PM
What about checking other places such as Twister's Bar and Grill? Sky Lounge in St. Charles, something perhaps on Main Street.
Show ALL Forums  > Missouri  > How many would have interest in a party at a St.Charles/County venue?