Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 jrburwe
Msg: 47
Intersex/HermaphroditesPage 3 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
I would be ok with it, They are people to! They have want and desires like the rest of us. I bet intersex people are more kind and understanding. I would love to meet a intersex person date and see where it goes from there
 __TEXASCHICK__
Msg: 48
view profile
History
Intersex/Hermaphrodites
Posted: 12/5/2016 4:23:19 PM
For me there is no dificult question here at all.

Test there genes, that tells you if they should be male or female. Everything else is inconsiquential.

Actually the sex one has plays a role as well as DNA
 artyguy58
Msg: 49
view profile
History
Intersex/Hermaphrodites
Posted: 9/14/2017 2:03:32 PM
I would happily date an intersex regardless of gender, in fact they would be more like me than they realize
 intersexperson
Msg: 50
Intersex/Hermaphrodites
Posted: 11/13/2017 2:37:05 PM
I wish there were that thought that way..its not easy being this way. For me always in hiding...if anyone wants questions ask...im here....
 10ky
Msg: 51
Intersex/Hermaphrodites
Posted: 11/13/2017 4:04:02 PM
^^

For me always in hiding...if anyone wants questions ask...im here

Just in case you're still around: Why should you hide exactly? Hide from what after all? Prejudice?
 intersexperson
Msg: 52
Intersex/Hermaphrodites
Posted: 11/14/2017 2:25:34 AM
Yes ..i was always told from a very early age to keep it quiet..after hell on earth of jr high and high school I'm still a bit scared from that a bit...you can right a book from all that stuff...any how...also was threatened several times on couple times..so yes predutice..was not looking for just a hook up.. friends is what I wanted to start....
 Hotbeaching
Msg: 53
Intersex/Hermaphrodites
Posted: 11/14/2017 10:35:22 AM
My friends granddaughter had a test when she was born with this problem, she is now 15 but I once asked my friend a question about her and she was a bit taken aback, I think she wished she hadn’t mentioned it. She us a lovely girl, don’t know the outcome regards the problem that caused alarm when she was born.
Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  >