Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Missouri  > Weekends in St. Louis w/ the Fishies...AFTERMATH      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Ms_Lookn4fun
Msg: 77
Weekends in St. Louis w/ the Fishies...AFTERMATHPage 4 of 5    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5)
lookn' good their Jaij, thanks!
 HarleyKat~
Msg: 78
Weekends in St. Louis w/ the Fishies...AFTERMATH
Posted: 1/18/2009 7:51:56 AM
Well the next batch of pics will be from House of Rock on Jan 17th and should include an "HOR" in the description area!

I think I can speak for everyone when I say, fun was had by all and it was AWESOME to meet so many newbies, including TIM and MARC! :O) Thanks to all who came out and rocked the house with CONTAGIOUS and helped make a fantastic, "too much fun" evening!
 pizza_chef1
Msg: 79
Posted: 1/18/2009 8:02:50 AM
MAN... I had my camera and did not take pics here at the Room 3758 par-tay!!! Can't wait to see all the fun you all had last night... Darn nurse was all excited when I bribed her to bring the band in...
 ThatRussGuy1
Msg: 80
view profile
History
Posted: 1/18/2009 8:25:15 AM
i guess i should check in on the fourms more offten so i know about these fishing trips,oh well atleast it seems everyone had fun and made it home safe, so hats off too all who did make it
 frtnhnfloed
Msg: 81
Posted: 1/18/2009 9:58:56 AM
I had a pretty good time lastnight. Met some new fishies and enjoyed the band.

Im sure a good time was had by all, at looked it looked as such. LOL

Ms_Lookn4fun
Msg: 82
Posted: 1/18/2009 9:59:00 AM
yep Russ, you missed a great time!

I finally woke up a little bit ago, Jerry had to go to work this morning, he left way earlier...The band was awesome, would see them again for sure!!
 suepug1122
Msg: 83
Posted: 1/18/2009 10:10:51 AM
I agree Denise, they are a great band, especially if you like to dance, and that man of yours dances his little tush off....lol

I posted my pics and for some reason they are popping up in the middle of the page. I did date or mark them HOR so go take a peek folks.

Right on Kat! "too much fun"!!
 Ms_Lookn4fun
Msg: 84
Posted: 1/18/2009 10:12:28 AM
thanks Rhonda, well what can I say, that's how I met him
pics look great so far!!
 ThatRussGuy1
Msg: 85
view profile
History
Posted: 1/18/2009 10:16:05 AM
well denise you dont have to worry i had my own fishing expedition yesterday, and lets just say a GOOD TIME WAS HAD BY ALL...........lol.
 da-musicman
Msg: 86
Posted: 1/18/2009 11:35:34 AM
Thanks Kat. It was fun, Contagious was good. Wish I hadn't had to leave so soon but I have my regular Sunday morning gig to play and 7 am rolls around pretty quickly.....
 HarleyKat~
Msg: 87
Posted: 1/18/2009 1:57:51 PM
Dont thank me! It was just a group of peeps getting together...lol...and I joined the fun! :O)
 HarleyKat~
Msg: 88
Posted: 1/19/2009 3:30:08 PM
Did anyone else have pics from Sat at HOR? I know Kenny does...will shoot him an email and see if he is gonna upload here...

Weird how they jumble them up...have NEVER seen that before! LOL
 kenharleyride
Msg: 89
Posted: 1/19/2009 5:19:21 PM
ok i added pics from the house of rock the other nite . plaese dont be mad ladies lol
 pizza_chef1
Msg: 90
Posted: 1/19/2009 5:31:28 PM
Good pictures from all the different events! Love seeing everyone having fun...
But I think it was Becca who suggested, That we put the Place on the pics and I would go further to suggest adding the date.
We can all hunt down someone we want to get to know as most of these smaller impromptu weekends someone knows someone.
 HarleyKat~
Msg: 91
Posted: 1/19/2009 5:39:32 PM
LMAO Kenny! Oh sheesh...you may just end up getting your arse kicked at the next party when a couple of these chicas get a hold of you! LOL

I agree...nice to put the dates...but this is just kind of a fallback for pics from non "green linked" events. And in spite of telling him to...he did not! LMAO

kenharleyride
Msg: 92
Posted: 1/19/2009 5:53:54 PM
ok no more parties for me lol . but wow all you ladies were cuties
 previouslyme
Msg: 93
Posted: 1/19/2009 9:31:46 PM
Kenny!!!! You told me you were shy! Not hardly! Looks like you had a blast too!
 kenharleyride
Msg: 94
Posted: 1/19/2009 11:30:58 PM
i am shy , i just dont know when lol
 HarleyKat~
Msg: 95
Posted: 1/20/2009 8:51:38 AM
Kenny...some of your pics were requested to be removed....sorry...not me.

From here on out...If there is more than one subject in a photo, those not wanting their pics posted, will be EDITED/BLACKED OUT so that they are not identifiable, and the pic will stay up. The only way a pic will be completely removed, is if all subjects in such, ask for such.

Sorry...but I think it is ABOLUTELY RIDICULOUS to pose for photos if you do not wish for someone to see you as such. DON'T POSE FOR SUCH, period.

I get silly...I even have been known to FLASH a time or two! I know those photos are not permitted to be posted, but I also know that I am chancing someone else having a personal photo. If I am freaked out on such, then it is MY responsibility to stay clear of doing such. ;)

Exceptions are made of course, to someone in the background who was NOT POSING...as well as to those shots that are just completely unflattering! I DO have empathy! :O) LOL Also, I completely understand if you agree to pose for someone's private pictures, but LET THEM KNOW you rather them not post, BEFORE they are posted.

This is in compliance with POF's rules and applies to all future aftermath threads of mine. This is not about any ONE person...so please do not take offense if you were one of those who contacted me abut photos. It happens often enough to where it is a PITA. LOL Thanks!
 kenharleyride
Msg: 96
Posted: 1/20/2009 1:18:46 PM
shiat happens lol . hell its all in fun who cares who see,s me . but each to there own
 HarleyKat~
Msg: 97
Posted: 1/20/2009 1:51:39 PM
Hey Becca....just now saw your suggestion, for some reason!

Brilliant idea, BUT...you can only start an images thread from a green linked event thread....and in making more than one, it's kinda pushing the rules. LOL

I think appropriate labeling would be fine...I think Rhondas just went to the middle cause that might be where she left off posting before?? The site picked up her ISP addy and stored them where she left off??
 frtnhnfloed
Msg: 98
Posted: 1/20/2009 9:25:21 PM
Quote "Sorry... but i think it is ABSOLUTELY RIDICULOUS to pose for photos if you do not wish for someone to see you as such. DONT POSE FOR SUCH period." Unquote!!

Wow!! thats ironic cause i said the same thing about the NYE pics when such ppl wanting certain pics removed, that u shouldnt pose for them if u dont want to see yourself in the posts.

I got bashed for saying that. I was told that everyone has their own personal reasons for not wanting their pics posted.

Things that make u go Hmmm..... Oooops wrong thread

previouslyme
Msg: 99
Posted: 1/20/2009 9:29:53 PM
I know George... things get changed around on us when we least expect. Usually not to our advantage.
 kenharleyride
Msg: 100
Posted: 1/20/2009 9:36:54 PM
well if you dont want your pic taken . just stay home lol. its a dating site party why wouldnt you want to be seen . hell its all in fun . well at least for me . hell follow me into the restroom and take a pic ....................................... females only please
 previouslyme
Msg: 101
Posted: 1/20/2009 9:38:58 PM
Are we going to need to have everyone sign a photo waiver when they walk in?
Show ALL Forums  > Missouri  > Weekends in St. Louis w/ the Fishies...AFTERMATH