Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 9inchesforu
Msg: 63
Dumped cos I didnt cum!!Page 2 of 7    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7)
I'm glad this has never happened to me otherwise I'd get dumped all the time because I rarely have an orgasm during sex lol. I have had girls get upset before because they thought it was their fault or something but I've never been dumped over it.

He sounds like a tool. Don't let him waste your time.
 newblue1970
Msg: 66
Dumped cos I didnt cum!!
Posted: 11/6/2008 8:05:28 AM

Another annoying thing is when you know you just aren't going to cum. You're tired or distracted or whatever and you know you just aren't and the guys keeps trying and trying to the point where you are so annoyed at him, you just want him to go away. It is almost like some ego thing to force you to do it so he can prove he is good enough. Yuck! That is when you fake it so he'll just leave you alone.

Uh, in your complaining you didnt say that you TOLD him you werent going to cum and that it was OK for him to stop. So if you havent communicated to him, how can you get annoyed? How can you get mad at a guy that is trying hard to give you pleasure?? Dont you already bash men that get off and roll over or leave without caring about your pleasure? So which do you want??

Communication is the key. If sometimes you wont cum and its OK with you, then you need to tell him that. And I think that general conversation is best to have OUTSIDE of the sexual experience. A good sex life is about give and take - sometimes you feel like giving other times its more taking. And a nice variety and balance makes it work for everyone.
 MsMicki
Msg: 72
view profile
History
Dumped cos I didnt cum!!
Posted: 11/6/2008 4:54:04 PM

and once again.....these women that insist other women can't cum easily or quickly.....
Just who the hell are you to tell me what my body can or cannot do?
Have you never been so worked up sexually.....that you cum as soon as your man penetrates you? If not.....than that is just too damn bad......but it doesn't make it impossible......Nor....does it mean we fake it.
Talk about Aaaaaargh......

Wow what is all that anger about?

Has it been awhile or something?

:lmao: you were the one with your panties in a bunch!! is that the only sex you're getting?

the anger is frustration......You...and other women.....telling me/us what my/our bodies are capable of doing. and then having the nerve to say I/We are faking it.
Read what u said in your little rant....and then tell me how it is you know me better than I do.

and No sweetie....it's not been awhile....(thank god!)....I have a wonderful sexual relationship in my life...with a man that thoroughly enjoys the fact that sometimes I cum so quick he calls me "Trigger"....

I think there is a huge misconception in peoples take on alot of our comments here.
When we women are discussing what our bodies are capable of.....we don't literally mean everytime....I don't have multiple orgasms every time....I don't cum quickly everytime.....but I damn sure am capable of it!
 Blondecharmthe3rd
Msg: 73
Dumped cos I didnt cum!!
Posted: 11/6/2008 5:19:44 PM
Thats HIS problem and not yours. If you know you don't cum often but still enjoy sex I say have fun!!!! With someone else of course.
 eantonio
Msg: 78
Dumped cos I didnt cum!!
Posted: 11/7/2008 10:41:16 AM
That is not your problem. We can make plans but we can't predict the outcome! In sex the plan is always for everyone to have a good time that results in a amazingly fantastic, mindblowing, earthshattering, eyes-rolling in the back of the head, toes curling, orgasm. However that does not always happen. It is no ones fault if both parties did their best to reciporcate the pleasure. as a result it is in no way anyone's right to balme someone or break up with them. Sounds like many other insecurites he may be dealing with. Count your blessings you are no longer with him.
 MsMicki
Msg: 81
view profile
History
Dumped cos I didnt cum!!
Posted: 11/7/2008 4:44:20 PM
then u better stick to younger men ^^^

cuz as we age.....it's a huge possibility we are gonna be dealing with it!
 cubbies4me34
Msg: 82
Dumped cos I didnt cum!!
Posted: 11/7/2008 4:46:31 PM
Absolutely ridiculous! That's pretty lame of whoever he was. You seriously shouldn't worry about it. The guy is obviously shallow and worth not a moment more of your time or thought.
 d.i.m.e.26
Msg: 83
Dumped cos I didnt cum!!
Posted: 11/7/2008 5:31:50 PM
wow look how fast girls turn on guys here lol... im sure you know how to get off a guy im sure no guy has faked it or said ur the best ...lol its funny how its the guys fault the girl doesnt get off but yet they do very lil work, its mostly on the guy to start it and finish it 4 her...but when u throw most girls on top 2 ride they still find it hard 2 get there spot cuz most dont really know how to get them self off with a guy ...only with toys or other things...but anyways for him to dump u cuz u didnt cumm is lame it must be sumthing else or he didnt want to put in the sweaty and work to get ur body shaking and goose bumps all over he must be lazy ...next time fake it and see how it works out im sure ull end up dumping the guy cuz he can t get u off ...lol
 GREATEST LOVER
Msg: 85
Dumped cos I didnt cum!!
Posted: 2/13/2009 9:17:52 PM
yeah he was an idiot, i had a similar situation. the girl i was dating i had a hard time cumming too, she said one day "i don't care if you stand on top of your head and cum, just cum damit, or i'm going to have to move on"
i always cum if its a one night stand, but if its somebody i really like its alot more emotional, i guess its psychological.
 ohio07
Msg: 87
Dumped cos I didnt cum!!
Posted: 2/15/2009 8:28:43 PM
I'm sorry but 1st sex is always the worst. This is why I like to date for a bit before I go there. That way when the awkward stuff goes down, we'll still be around and see each other the next time; and have a better shot at good sex afterwards.

But to dump a girl because she cant cum? This is just silly. I'm sorry. I've heard of guys being upset cause they couldn't make a girl squirt (not every woman does) but for not cumming on demand? Jesus, your not a pet. Your a person. Show a little respect for a woman, my God!

This guy is vain, shallow and insecure if he's dumping you over something really trivial. Maybe he's just making up and excuse. But if so, he really took a low blow and very cheap shot at you. Be glad he's GONE!!!
 catkin2007
Msg: 97
Dumped cos I didnt cum!!
Posted: 2/16/2009 8:10:33 AM
OMGosh... that is horrible. He was terrible to do that and you are lucky to be rid of him...

Incuubus, don't let HowBig get to you... she speaks in foreign languages sometimes. I think she spends so much time researching she's forgotten what it is to experience what most are.
 *buzz*
Msg: 102
view profile
History
Dumped cos I didnt cum!!
Posted: 2/16/2009 12:30:58 PM
when you are in lock down with the real deal ... every molecule of her being here with you... alive, in love, in care .. in bed ... snoring ... sex.. sleeping, awake.. it all matters... because life without her is meaningless..

'howbigisyourlove' is not talking in double-Dutch and it is more than sad when people are dumped - by own honest admission - for not "delivering/receiving goods". Hmmm ... one would wonder where so often suggested "practice ~ practice ~ practice ... makes better" derives from? Sounds to me that people's expectactions and reactions in these modern days & times are even in human relations and relationships just like in IT department: " Press the key => problem resolved". But human mind doesn't work that way and that is what 'howbigisyourlove' is trying to tell and share with us. To "unlock" sacred ... takes time and tuning into each other and it is not a cliche when saying "Seduce my mind ... "
 abelian
Msg: 107
Dumped cos I didnt cum!!
Posted: 2/17/2009 12:41:37 AM

It is okay he is not a man ..... we can tell by how you express yourself that you were wounded but you are a real woman .. and it is good to know that you are as deep a woman as you should be to yourself and unafraid to remain true to you....

I think we have a winner for this year's Valerie Solanas bitterness award.
 ohio07
Msg: 109
Dumped cos I didnt cum!!
Posted: 2/17/2009 7:56:22 AM
This can happen to anyone. Thie 1st time with somebody new drunk or sober, you don't know anything about each other; What you like, don't like, and you just try and throw stuff out there. It's not the best sex. Your speaking different languages and aren't always on the same page. Hence, one of if not both (Yikes!) of you don't "get" there... (Ladies, It happens to men too!)

Unless... you have dated or seen each other once or twice and the tension steadily builds up until you just attack each other with animalistic passion.

But even then, sometimes that doesn't last more than once or twice. So the bottom line to having high quality sex is to know enough about each other to be comforatble in the moment with them and like them enough to let go and lose yourself. It's a total abandonment of your self conscious and just going where your mind and the other person takes you.

That can't really happen unless their is some kind of comfort and trust with the other person. Otherwise you are just limited to getting off or getting the other person off and you miss out on the true depth of the experience. I'll take quality over quanity every time.

Good passionate lovers are more than worth the wait. I can put some time in, if in order to have a shot at having some good quality sex with a person I genuinely like and mutually respect. There is noting more unfufilling and less satisfying that an unresponsive "dead fish" fvck! I'd rather watch a movie with an actress I'm into, or just take care of myself than be subjected to that. (Main reason I'm not in to drunk women, BTW) If the woman is Drunk!, she gets my bed, and I'll take... the couch!
 ForeverLong
Msg: 111
view profile
History
Dumped cos I didnt cum!!
Posted: 2/17/2009 2:31:02 PM
I'm a guy and been dumped because I didn't cum. Those two women had multiple orgasms. Oh well, they were a little loose and too wet. Nobody's perfect. I wouldn't have dumped them, would have got used to it and I'm sure after they had more sex they would have become more toned down there.
 Middle of the Night
Msg: 112
Dumped cos I didnt cum!!
Posted: 7/22/2009 8:36:19 AM
Maybe I'm looking at this wrong but if I didn't finish and she did is it that big of an issue? I mean, I have never ever been with a lady and not pleased her. Its all about the bunny ears. But sometimes I just literally can't finish, its not that I'm not excited or not happy or whatever, it just doesn't happen. This is all very reminiscent of that 40 Days and 40 Nights movie lmao.
 LatinGeisha
Msg: 116
Dumped cos I didnt cum!!
Posted: 8/5/2009 4:13:27 PM
Well, I wouldn't go that far! I hope the next one CARES enough to take his time with OP but doesn't treat her poorly if it doesn't happen. ;-) I'm sure that is what you meant! LOL
 flghtwings
Msg: 119
view profile
History
Dumped cos I didnt cum!!
Posted: 8/5/2009 10:53:28 PM
Might have also been that he got exactly what he wanted and was ready to move on to his next conquest; the lack of an orgasm just made a good excuse. If you could check his history, I bet you would find a long line of one night stands.

Don't fret it or let it upset you. His moving on was a good thing for you.
 PyroT
Msg: 122
Dumped cos I didnt cum!!
Posted: 8/5/2009 11:36:34 PM
Your partner was an idiot or...yeh a complete idiot if that was the real reason as he believed, don't waste your time and emotion worrying about someone that would dump you for that. If you are looking for closure on the matter, view it as his gross inability to effectively pleasure a woman...again, not your problem, and not worth your time fretting about it, there are plenty of real men out there, happy fishing.
 _SYN_
Msg: 126
Dumped cos I didnt cum!!
Posted: 3/21/2010 1:08:33 AM
You should have explained that perhaps his small penis size was a factor for your lack of orgasm.

or just tell everyone else that since you missed the opportunity to tell him yourself. lol
 kerry ice man
Msg: 128
Dumped cos I didnt cum!!
Posted: 3/30/2010 12:46:42 AM
I was thinking more on the lines of having sex or making love. I found in my case anyway that there is a difference of having sex verses making love. And a couple of times have not reached my orgasm (cum) during sex. But have no problem during love making. For this reason I am not a good candidate for a one night stand. I need substance a lot of attention kissing handholding and hugs. And I am a man that seems to always try to service my partner in every way I can think of to help her obtain her orgasm (cum) if at all possible. "O" how I like trying. Too much at times. I once had a woman ask me why is it that every time I go to bed (sex/love) that it always has to be a **** fest. I must confess. I want the best that I can give for my girl. So what do you think you where doing having sex or making love?
 bogan58
Msg: 130
Dumped cos I didnt cum!!
Posted: 2/15/2013 4:45:43 PM
come to aussie land id do my best top make u cum if u don't so wht no big deal
 moon_breeze
Msg: 131
Dumped cos I didnt cum!!
Posted: 2/16/2013 2:28:09 PM
One more for dodging a bullet on this guy-regardless what his thought process was, women do not always cum and its not always the guys fault-but he could have tried harder. Do not shed a tear over this guy-that's a huge red flag and he probably would have been even worse at relationships than he was at sex, or having a conversation about it.
 Pisces22469
Msg: 132
Dumped cos I didnt cum!!
Posted: 2/16/2013 2:55:19 PM
Good News!!!! You Didn't waste a lot of time with him before you found out what *ss he is.
Sounds like you will be much better off without this guy in your life.
 Hearton64
Msg: 133
Dumped cos I didnt cum!!
Posted: 2/16/2013 3:00:26 PM

come to aussie land id do my best top make u cum if u don't so wht no big deal

Why resurrect a thread that's 3 years old just to say this to a woman who's long gone?
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >