Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 norwegianguy456
Msg: 149
view profile
History
Dumped cos I didnt cum!!Page 7 of 7    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7)

yup, the guy is not sexually attracted and cant perform and get his rocks off, he just out to get sex and he could not care less about anything else.

I don't quite understand this. If a guy can't have an orgasm (dry or standard), that's going to be Frustrating for him -- he is going to care. You're clashing two contradicting concepts together in that statement there. He is going to care and going to want to move away from the gal if he's not sexually attracted to her to the extent he can't even orgasm.

I dumped him too cause he did not cum, sorry to me that is a sign

So you encourage the OP gal to get dumped if she too can't cum -- correct? :) I realize for a gal, a guy should have more patience, and some girls take a lot to cum... but in the end, dating is about feeling out the compatibilities. It's so much better if the gal can cum, after learning the ropes together somewhat if necessary. If that can't happen, well, she shouldn't complain if the guy loses the passion about her during that dating phase. Now, if she has trouble doing so, but Otherwise is great in bed (many times the two do not go hand-in-hand, btw) and she shows Zero frustration about not cumming and is loving it all -- then I would say the guy shouldn't get so bent out of shape.
 aintnodeal
Msg: 150
view profile
History
Dumped cos I didnt cum!!
Posted: 9/13/2016 8:17:44 PM
A simple hump and dump. NOT a relationship. No one was "dumped". The line given was just one of a dozen "quick exit" excuses used by players who only want to hit it and disappear forever.

Don't think twice about it - just always use protection so those type of guys don't leave anything behind.
 aintnodeal
Msg: 151
view profile
History
Dumped cos I didnt cum!!
Posted: 9/13/2016 8:22:26 PM

"I'll just dump her and go back on my POF profile to see if I can get someone even HOTTER!" No one can live up to those expectations.

No one is SUPPOSED to live up to anything like that. The guy who does a hump & dump doesn't care how great your personality is, or how big your bank account is. All he wants is a one-night-stand. You delivered the goods - so he's very happy - AND on his way. He's not comparing you to the next girl, he doesn't even remember you by the time he gets to his car. There's no reputation at stake, no standard to meet - his business is done - THE END.
 InnerGorilla2
Msg: 152
Dumped cos I didnt cum!!
Posted: 9/13/2016 9:19:40 PM

A simple hump and dump. NOT a relationship. No one was "dumped". The line given was just one of a dozen "quick exit" excuses used by players who only want to hit it and disappear forever.

Don't think twice about it - just always use protection so those type of guys don't leave anything behind.

A one night stand. I get it.

For the rest for, that were looking for a relationship. Yes, with a lot of sex, a lot of doggy, missionary, more fellatio than an gellato store, it is worth learning about your partner's patterns, instead of the ubiquitous f v ck and dump.

I used to prefer to be more picky so those that became entangled in my web, I wanted to keep them. And did they.
 misslynne89
Msg: 153
view profile
History
Dumped cos I didnt cum!!
Posted: 9/26/2016 4:24:15 PM
Should've lied, apparently. Stupid little boys...
 InnerGorilla2
Msg: 154
Dumped cos I didnt cum!!
Posted: 9/28/2016 7:55:34 AM

Should've lied, apparently. Stupid little boys...

Why?

If the boy didn't give you an orgasm, make him work harder next time. When you fake it, then they never realize they are doing something wrong and you never get your kicks the way you may want them.
 Cynderella
Msg: 155
view profile
History
Dumped cos I didnt cum!!
Posted: 10/16/2016 10:36:15 AM
I thought men loved a challenge. The hunt for the ultimate "O".
I think he wanted what he got and used an excuse that worked for him.
Theres lots of men with the goal to please his lady....just hang in there.
 hersh1flame
Msg: 156
view profile
History
Dumped cos I didnt cum!!
Posted: 10/17/2016 9:27:27 AM
I agree! Nothing turns me on more than watching my partner moan and quiver!
 LetitiaLeGrande
Msg: 158
view profile
History
Dumped cos I didnt cum!!
Posted: 10/19/2016 9:07:11 PM
Up to the woman to show a guy what turns her on, after all. If a man does not want to please you in in bed, move on. Men are not mindreaders and faking orgasms is just self sabotage.
 Lordbenji
Msg: 159
view profile
History
Dumped cos I didnt cum!!
Posted: 10/20/2016 7:47:25 PM
Sexaul incompatible I view it as.
 inlawsnoutlaws
Msg: 160
view profile
History
Dumped cos I didnt cum!!
Posted: 11/5/2016 12:29:17 PM
Women don't often make me cum. I'm sure it gets to them. I can just jerk myself off on them or something. Its my sexual issue. Like i can't hold someone for very long. But...I can last. I stay hard. I just don't bust. Im really turned on. It feels really good. I just don't bust. They don't always understand. Some appreciate. It's better for me I guess. But honestly its not important. It's about being close. And if you can make them cum that one time. Be happy. If they love you. They love you. This is what it's come too.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >