Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 marknbaltimore
Msg: 6
My best friend is a girl.Page 4 of 4    (1, 2, 3, 4)
yeah man thats kind of creepy, why in the hell would 2 19 yr old people sleep together if they considered each other siblings
 marknbaltimore
Msg: 9
My best friend is a girl.
Posted: 11/3/2008 12:29:19 PM
sounds like you all are a bunch of freaks! grown ass adult siblings should not be sharing a bed, no wonder ur new g/f is pissed, i dont blame her
 marknbaltimore
Msg: 12
Posted: 11/3/2008 12:33:17 PM
another thing, ur profile says ur single seeking a woman, what is kaylee? the side action or r u seeking side action? i think ur full of $hit. you need to figure out what u want, either its kaylee or not, and obviously u dont want her because u refuse to stop sleeping with ur siblings and u wont change ur profile from saying single.
 webweebil
Msg: 18
view profile
History
Posted: 11/3/2008 1:18:49 PM
I am not averse to sleeping with friends in the same bed. I sleep like a baby no matter where I am. It's not a big deal, so it's not a big deal NOT to sleep with them. Especially if I had an SO that objected. It wouldn't be a big enough deal to try to defend it. The fact that it's hard for you to give it up suggests you have an emotional attachment to it that is underpinning all your whining.
 GoneSailinBabe
Msg: 19
Posted: 11/3/2008 1:18:49 PM
Yeah ok.....how many 19 year old brothers and sisters do YOU know that sleep together in the same bed?

None.

Your girl Kylee is right.

Emily shouldn't be sleeping with you.
Ever.
Period.

No more sleeping with Emily.
Grow up.
Get over it.

If you had a GUY friend stay over would you be fighting with Kylee to let him sleep in bed with you?

Doubt it.
 daynadaze
Msg: 26
view profile
History
Posted: 11/3/2008 4:56:48 PM
You must think your new girlfriend is stupid or you have awfully strange ideas about what guys do with their sisters. I'll assume this post is BS and you are just seeking attention.

What the hell is this BS about the new generation, do you really think males & females haven't been able to be friends before you came along and changed the world? LOL Good grief.
 from site to sight
Msg: 28
Posted: 11/3/2008 5:29:35 PM
Just curious-what do your parents think of you and sis sharing the same bed, and then having a third person come in competing for spot number two? Doesn't the sister have her own room and bed? I tend to agree with daynadaze-this post sounds like BS.
 ButtModel
Msg: 31
view profile
History
Posted: 11/3/2008 5:49:29 PM
hey, man. whatever floats your boat. really, it's what works best for the both of you. if you're ok sleeping in the same bed with emily and kylee is ok with it, then go for it. you're cool, she's cool, everybody's cool.

but if kylee is NOT ok with these sleeping arrangements, you'll have to make a choice on who's more important, her or emily. it's really not for us to say or judge your actions because in the end, we're not the ones who have to deal with either emily or kylee (or both!). you'll just have to make that decision based on what you know and how you feel. good luck to you, bro.

oh, and as a post script, i would maybe offer up looking at this issue from the perspective of the future...years from now, if you ever get married, do you think your bride would be ok with this arrangement?

another perspective is that if emily is that good of a friend, then maybe you should be with her? just a thought...
 scorpiomover
Msg: 33
view profile
History
Posted: 11/3/2008 6:09:37 PM
I grew up where I shared a bed with my brother. It was just non-sexual. So I understand how you feel. You'd sleep with your father, in the same bed, too, and that would be non-sexual.

But things have changed. The world has changed around us, and we must accommodate other people. If someone wants to send you emails, you have to ensure you have an email address. It's not very nice to make everyone have to accommodate you all the time.

One of these changes is that it is now accepted for you to share a bed with your girlfriend. But as a result, it is also accepted that if you share a bed with someone, then you might have sex with them, and that includes a relative, or a friend. So it is now customary for you to sleep on the couch, or on the floor in a sleeping bag, and her to sleep on the bed. Fortunately, sleeping bags are very comfortable, and are very reasonable in price. So there isn't much reason to keep sleeping with your friend.

If your friend looks so ugly that a man would rather rip his p*nis off than have sex with her, then your girlfriend is obviously jealous for no reason. But if she isn't quite as ugly as the Elephant Man, then I don't think your girlfriend is insane, and I think that because she is sane, you are out of luck, persuading her that she is insane. So if I was you, I'd get a sleeping bag and use that.
 blonde chickie
Msg: 34
Posted: 11/3/2008 6:21:57 PM
Umm this totally creepy. How many 19 year olds sleep with there sisters. And why do u have a pic of a girl in your profile, if your on a dating site looking for someone ? And need to grow up, who the **** u calling old geezers you little squirt ?
 ButtModel
Msg: 40
view profile
History
Posted: 11/4/2008 7:07:37 AM

I would choose Emily over kylee though would you choose your best friend over a new relationship.In the best words evar "In the end when your relationship ends who will be there your friends obviously" Furthermore this post is not BS and also the picture with my friend in it is one of 2 pictures i have so i would put it up.Notice how we have make up on our faces sorry we were modeling Fashion Week and decided to take a picture.I do believe that family is what we make it and not who makes it for you.But i would trust her sleeping in the same bed as her brother because if she did anything that would be straight ****ed up.Like if i was to do anything with emily.

like i said in my other post...maybe you should be with emily? it sounds like you two already have a great relationship, why not turn your friendship into something even MORE special? my relationship mantra is that one should be with their best friend!
 blonde chickie
Msg: 44
Posted: 11/4/2008 10:06:57 AM
OP, you show no respect for older people, calling us old geezers and dinosaur age. You think your gonna be young forever ?

You show no class, and u need to ****ing grow up for sure
 compleat_man
Msg: 59
Posted: 11/5/2008 12:12:13 PM
BTW, some people do 'boink' their 'sisters'; ever heard of 'incest'?

methinks the OP just wants to 'fight' with people and call anyone older than he is, a 'geezer'
 compleat_man
Msg: 66
Posted: 11/7/2008 7:14:23 AM
and let's ask the OP THIS question,

what if your best friend was a GUY?

would you sleep in the same bed with a 19-year old male friend?

or would that seem too "gay" for you, maybe?

and..would your new g/f start to wonder THEN,... do you think?

like, you might be secretly gay,or "bi" ?
Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  >