Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > What is your definition of sex?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 dragonbytes
Msg: 46
view profile
History
What is your definition of sex?Page 4 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
Msg: 64
But legally in the state I was in any form of penetration of vagina, anus. or mouth with any body part or object.

There must be more to it than that.

Because dentists are having sex 10 times a day with multiple partners, though they do wear gloves, so they do practice safe sex.
 MachIMustangII
Msg: 47
What is your definition of sex?
Posted: 3/22/2018 9:52:11 AM
yeah, but that's only oral, and like duh, evvvveryone knows oral isn't sex

:)
 HanoverFella
Msg: 48
Posted: 3/22/2018 12:19:59 PM

Because dentists are having sex 10 times a day with multiple partners

wow, if you’re seeing a dentist that repeatedly sticks his penis in your mouth, dude, you need to find a new dentist
 dragonbytes
Msg: 49
view profile
History
Posted: 3/22/2018 3:04:38 PM

wow, if you’re seeing a dentist that repeatedly sticks his penis in your mouth, dude, you need to find a new dentist

You must have a male dentist. If you switch to female, you will never go back!
 I_Am_Con_S_Tip_ated
Msg: 50
Posted: 4/7/2018 8:53:07 PM
I dress up in a giant c*ck outfit and she dresses up in a giant hen outfit and I chase her around clucking and feathers flying. Real fun.

Or, if that just seems too lame...

I lie in a coffin, pretending to be a corpse. She comes into the room in a white wedding dress with "Here Comes the Bride" by Mendelssohn and then she pays her respects and cries and then proceeds to give me oral sex.
 CBGB77
Msg: 51
view profile
History
Posted: 4/8/2018 11:43:32 AM

Posted By: HanoverFella on 3/22/2018 259 PM
Subject: What is your definition of sex?
Because dentists are having sex 10 times a day with multiple partners

You sound like an anti-dentite

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iMLKbXuv-xA
 LetitiaLeGrande
Msg: 52
view profile
History
Posted: 4/8/2018 5:12:09 PM
Let us hope he did wash lol!! CHeating to me is more an emotional thing. Lots of men can have sex without any attachment and even when they dont know or like the woman.
Posted: 4/11/2018 2:02:18 AM
What is your definition of sex? Ask this person:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W4fx7gE2pGg
 beachjeri
Msg: 54
Posted: 4/12/2018 7:24:58 AM
i'm in the intercourse is sex camp.
 MachIMustangII
Msg: 55
Posted: 4/12/2018 7:43:18 AM
"I lie in a coffin, pretending to be a corpse. She comes into the room in a white wedding dress with "Here Comes the Bride" by Mendelssohn and then she pays her respects and cries and then proceeds to give me oral sex. "

>>>so then there's two stiffs in the box.
 HUMHUMA
Msg: 56
view profile
History
Posted: 4/5/2019 1:58:45 AM
Cuddling is just that....without anything else....kissing is just that but I saying that it on most occasions leads to more as both get heated with passion....IN my opinion sex is anything regarding intimate touching and interaction between both parties....be it oral or more....even quickies....it's sex....lol
 norwegianguy456
Msg: 57
view profile
History
Posted: 4/7/2019 2:25:38 PM

IN my opinion sex is anything regarding intimate touching and interaction between both parties

Then I guess most kids lose their virginities by the 6th grade. :)

"Sex" by itself, in relation to physical action, literally means intercourse. "I had sex with Sally" -- does not mean we just cuddled up on the couch, spooning intimately. It doesn't mean merely hands down the pants, either.

Imagine if you went out on dates with a gal who claims she had sex with 100 guys -- and says she wants to go back to your place and have sex. Okay, heck yeah! So you start making out, things get hot & heavy, and when you're motioning to put the pork-sword inside her, she goes "No no no! I've never done that before. I'm waiting until marriage!" Huh? You JUST said you wanted to have sex and you had sex with 100 guys! lol
 Inicia
Msg: 58
view profile
History
Posted: 4/7/2019 4:30:41 PM
in youth male bodily erection with probability of male ejaculation, combined with penetration, oral or otherwise, hand jobs no. But now my climax will determine sex , otherwise it is an exercise to achieve sex, if we can't work together for both of our satisfaction, doesn't rate sharing, ie the act of sex.
for me cuddling must include uncovering interest in each other possible arousal not necessary, laying together in non proactive touch does not equal cuddling to me. relaxing, sleeping, close space sharing, nesting. and not cuddling, this term inherently is a action verb. try indicating ,playing with no fricken interaction interest, enthusiasm or communication, what is our response to that "you r not playing" why aren't you playing? don't claim in profile or out loud to me " I enjoy cuddling" if it means to you laying inert with our bodies in contact. nice comforting way for corpse to share
 norwegianguy456
Msg: 59
view profile
History
Posted: 4/8/2019 1:32:10 AM

But now my climax will determine sex , otherwise it is an exercise to achieve sex, if we can't work together for both of our satisfaction, doesn't rate sharing, ie the act of sex.

No, that's not what sex means. Sex does not mean intercourse if and only if the gal reaches orgasm. One would be insane to think that's what losing your virginity means (=sex). I could only assume that would be a guilt-reason why to define it that way.

Much like one of my buddies from college who was kinda conservative. He thought if he had sex with a condom on, it wasn't really sex, therefore, it "didn't count". LOL. I told him to try telling that to his GF after cumming back from Spring Break. :)
 _Rise_Above_This_
Msg: 60
Posted: 4/8/2019 3:17:04 AM
Norwegian I have three questions for you

What kind of drugs were you on that you could decipher Inicia's babblings?

Where can I get some?

Have you noticed when she really wants to get her point across she uses proper English?
 norwegianguy456
Msg: 61
view profile
History
Posted: 4/8/2019 11:22:17 AM

Coke. Lots of coke. Definitely not Pepsi! That never works...

Where can I get some?

Your local grocery store.

Have you noticed when she really wants to get her point across she uses proper English?

I've seen bits of it. Maybe it's when she's not drinking Pepsi. ;)

To be honest, this piece stuck out of her scrambled words:

But now my climax will determine sex , otherwise it is an exercise to achieve sex

Which is a silly believe to have on defining what sex actually is, of course.
 Inicia
Msg: 62
view profile
History
Posted: 4/11/2019 8:54:09 PM
Half off no I use proper English when I decide to edit otherwise f*** the proper English by the way Yes I do think that losing your virginity should entail that you had an orgasm during sex Because that's how men determine it But I understand why you would think that your guilt associated with not giving women orgasm's would then transfer to some supposed guilt I had about the numerous men i have ****ed, no the Intercourse Indicate 2 people When only one has an orgasm They have been f***** .. yes indeed i ****ed more men than You could pray to do a minor business exchange . And apparently my dictation machine has decided to understand my words so that makes it easier .again my apology for your struggles reading written words ..
I'm sure with your definition of sex it would make much more proud because now you can claim you had sex with a ton of women while for them you were a F** we're not interested in putting workor bothering in to achieve an orgasm they just weren't that interested in you other than to alleviate your erection, maybe they had seen potential, lol and threw a pity f"'ck your way, just to see where it would lead, hopefully successful intercourse
 purrfectionately
Msg: 63
Posted: 4/12/2019 7:40:50 AM
We all express ourselves in our own unique melting of life experience through verbal communication. Some simply happen to be much more polite about it than others.

What is my definition of sex? Physical communication, and expressions of desire between consenting parties resulting in orgasmic pleasure.
 browneyesboo
Msg: 64
view profile
History
Posted: 4/12/2019 1:03:46 PM
That face you make when people are talking and you don't understand what they're saying.

I might not understand that particular form of communication expression, but I do admire your total
commitment to it.
 MsMicki
Msg: 65
view profile
History
Posted: 4/12/2019 7:13:52 PM

I might not understand that particular form of communication expression, but I do admire your total
commitment to it.

Bwah-ha-ha!! total commitment......good one Boo!!
 spectravision
Msg: 66
view profile
History
Posted: 4/13/2019 6:25:56 PM

It's not hard to understand her. Not like she is under exam conditions lol
 Inicia
Msg: 67
view profile
History
Posted: 4/14/2019 2:00:37 AM
^SV, congrats you win the award^when looked exam conditions LMAO! Btw, third person, when sharing with others, is a bit weird, lacking social skills, exclusionary. it's not even behind my back, in my face, lol
 norwegianguy456
Msg: 68
view profile
History
Posted: 4/14/2019 6:23:12 PM

I'm sure with your definition of sex it would make much more proud because now you can claim you had sex with a ton of women while for them you were a F** we're not interested in putting work

I dunno if you meant him or me -- but regardless, nothing I said nor what he said indicates a guy putting lack of effort in Sexual acts.

But there is no "my definition of sex", any more than "my definition of a cat." Sex in one context means gender (not what topic alludes to), and the other is Intercourse. The act required to mate. But it can have different contexts -- like "sex acts" = "sexUAL acts", which doesn't require intercourse. Or just "sex" by itself, in the context between two gay females would be cloudy, since intercourse is impossible -- at what point of sexual intimacy would you say they had sex, so under That Context, "sex to Me means" is applicable.

But between a guy & a gal -- "sex" by itself means penis in vagina. Not how great it was, or if orgasms were reached and how many, etc. It's just the act required that loses one's virginity. One doesn't lose their virginity by getting a HJ in the back seat of a car, even though, yes, it was a sexUAL act.
 dondea
Msg: 69
view profile
History
Posted: 4/15/2019 5:22:08 PM
Well if you're Bill Clinton...he did not have [official] sexual relations with that woman! So it couldn't have been sex. LOL!
 Inicia
Msg: 70
view profile
History
Posted: 4/25/2019 9:44:07 AM
I understand that it's very clear for a man to define sex as vaginal penile interaction. However, how many times does a man penetrate another human being without successfully achieving orgasm ? I get that yes sex is that action of penetration Of course from a man's point of view because that's what it's all about .
But we were not asked"what is the dictionary definition of sex" We were asked "what is our definition of sex" . a woman doesn't need to climax for a man to claim sex! I am not a man?! of Course there's going to be Disparity in our definitions: come on now? It's just lame and out dated and the boys will be boys b******* , Just keeps women being defined as come buckets ,So whatever .
If you're gonna put your p**** in me before I'm even ready if you're not gonna strive to or allow me to work at an orgasm and take the time to do that, and you cum in me what the hell does that mean to me? Do you think I wanna call that sex No it's me f****** swallowing up your semen , and penis leaving it empty of penetration, lol breaking your little fuck tool, and run a string of tools lol trains and gang bangs lol. new sheriff in town.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > What is your definition of sex?