Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 9inchesforu
Msg: 4
Why Can't he cumPage 2 of 4    (1, 2, 3, 4)
I dunno what it is but I usually don't cum during intercourse either, probably only 10% of the time. But it has nothing to do with you. As long as he stays hard you should just enjoy it for as long as you can and see how many times you can go. There's so much more to sex than just a messy finish.
 Armo_Muchacho
Msg: 5
view profile
History
Why Can't he cum
Posted: 11/6/2008 10:03:32 AM
how well do you know him and the bad habits *sniff *sniff hes got??
from what i understand ppl with theses habits will not cum for the life of them b/c there minds wonder

just a hunch
 newblue1970
Msg: 6
Why Can't he cum
Posted: 11/6/2008 10:03:44 AM
Every guy is different and so is each sexual situation. It depends on your mood, time of day, how tired you are or how long its been since you've had sex or an orgasm. Every sexual position changes things too - some positions tend to 'inflate' a womans vagina, and therefore you lose the friction. Or sometimes being SO wet and lubricated can reduce the sensation. It also could also be a mental block being afraid of pregnancy.

But all of these things are on a case by case basis. If he says its an absolute - that he can/has NEVER cum from intercourse, I think something else is going on. Maybe he is gay, or maybe he's too used to a hand or mouth. He could try abstaining from any sex or masturbation for a week or so and then see how it feels...
 newblue1970
Msg: 9
Why Can't he cum
Posted: 11/6/2008 10:23:47 AM
Ooops.. misclick
 SITH_16
Msg: 13
view profile
History
Why Can't he cum
Posted: 11/6/2008 1:03:27 PM
There is nothing wrong with this. A lot of guys have this problem. I suggest what has already been suggested as far as experimenting with diff things and positions. Myself, I sometimes can't cum unless me and her are on our sides and I am going from behind. Don't know why but that really lights my fire. Not everytime you understand but sometimes.
 867love
Msg: 15
Why Can't he cum
Posted: 11/6/2008 1:10:07 PM
25 is quite an active time for a guy, if there are no drug or medical problems, and you have never had this problem with any previous men. maybe you should try to find out how many girls he's screwing behind your back.
 OutMind
Msg: 16
Why Can't he cum
Posted: 11/6/2008 1:15:28 PM
He still has an orgasm? Right? So who cares. I am a cyclist, which means that I am not over sensitive down there. So sometimes it means going and going and going. So improvise, finish by hand, or with the bj. Just be creative.
 Becky_LaF
Msg: 17
Why Can't he cum
Posted: 11/6/2008 1:29:59 PM
"Why Can't he cum"

he can, If he can get an erection, maintain an erection, and orgasm. But can only orgasm a certain way....yah its all mental.

any body that has this issue, male or female, it's all mental (in their minds).

If he already has it in his mindset that he won't cum during intercourse, than guess what, he won't.

THIS IS NOT YOUR PROBLEM OP. He is the only one that can fix this. If he needs to fix it at all. If you are getting off and he is getting off, thats all that really matters.
 SITH_16
Msg: 18
view profile
History
Why Can't he cum
Posted: 11/6/2008 1:30:30 PM
There could also be an issue with the condom...assuming you guys are using one. It may be affecting his sensitivity.
 HarDayKnight
Msg: 20
Why Can't he cum
Posted: 11/6/2008 1:41:14 PM

he can, If he can get an erection, maintain an erection, and orgasm. But can only orgasm a certain way....yah its all mental.

any body that has this issue, male or female, it's all mental (in their minds).

If he already has it in his mindset that he won't cum during intercourse, than guess what, he won't.

THIS IS NOT YOUR PROBLEM. He is the only one that can fix this. If he needs to fix it at all. If you are getting off and he is getting off, thats all that really matters.

It's just as likely to be physical. If he masturbates a lot, or isn't getting good friction from the vagina (Somebody isn't gripping him with the ****... or doesn't know to.), he might not be able to cum that way. Mental could be the answer, but physical is just as likely. It could also be a combination of both.
 Blondecharmthe3rd
Msg: 21
Why Can't he cum
Posted: 11/6/2008 1:55:19 PM
Whats the big deal, he screws you all night long, stays hard and so what if he doesn't cum through intercourse??? You should be more worried about making he gets pleasure, and make sure HE cums. If its through oral or handjob, do it.

I really don't see the freakin dilemma here.
 Swann85
Msg: 23
view profile
History
Why Can't he cum
Posted: 11/6/2008 2:52:57 PM
the condom one could be a issue, im the same way I dont cum with a condom on (and yes I always use one!) so I have to get off by other means. and like other have said it's mental and for the love of god he is not gay just becuse he isnt a 2 min man! lol
 bigsexyteddybear
Msg: 27
view profile
History
Why Can't he cum
Posted: 11/7/2008 12:04:46 AM
Ya know its really sad to see women chime in and suggest that to much masturbation is the reason a male cannot orgasm during intercourse. What a load of crap and what is worse, you spread this misnomer knowing full well there are many reasons. It is no different than some guy getting on here and asking, why can't my g/f orgasm in the missionary position and then having a bunch of men claim its from the size of your dildo that you use to often that is the problem.

Not that I really want this on my profile...LOL....but I have always had a tough time achieving orgasm during intercourse. I always liked a lot of foreplay before intercourse and often that would do it for me to orgasm during. The thing that always works for me is a hand job or other stimulation. Its not uncommon for men to have different things that "turn them on" more than others, or the sensation maybe is a lot different. Doesn't mean he is broken, or anything is wrong, its no different than a woman who can orgasm in a certain position or only from oral. If the male is bored or his partner is not exciting him this can also cause the problem (she is lifeless like a dead fish).

When women can only orgasm from one type of sexual activity no one claims they masturbate too much or have something wrong with them. So why the assumption with men?
 TOMic bomb
Msg: 29
Why Can't he cum
Posted: 11/7/2008 6:16:30 AM
one thing not mentioned here yet.

even a 747 landing in the middle of the grand canyon won't hit the walls.

if this is the problem, do your kegels.
 HarDayKnight
Msg: 30
Why Can't he cum
Posted: 11/7/2008 7:13:38 AM

I'd have to say...I would not be complaining...

...I'd be delighted to have to just give him a bj or a hand job once I am done with him.

I've had women stop seeing me because I don't always get off during intercourse, or not quickly enough. I never complained, but it bothered them a lot. I wish more had your attitude about making sure he gets his after taking care of business. Not even when I was in my teens have I been quick. I have been with women that I had no trouble finishing with though. They knew how to grip a man during intercourse and how to use their hands and mouth to help a guy out. Nothing worse than a woman who gets hers then disconnects and lets you fend for yourself to finish.
 d.i.m.e.26
Msg: 38
Why Can't he cum
Posted: 11/7/2008 5:06:33 PM
no sorry thts not the norm...is he hummm closet gay? if u cant get off to intercourse and only handjobs and bj??? yeah thats a lil gay....or maybe hes not in2 u??? or the position if ur face 2 face that freaks sum guys out since ur all looking at him try to get u off lol thats pressure enuff 4 sum...or do what most do get drunk and then **** lol jk good luck with the no nut guy
 d.i.m.e.26
Msg: 40
Why Can't he cum
Posted: 11/7/2008 5:39:12 PM
lol then u dont really know him i have many friends who r gay and still get hard when girls touch them thats like the big joke to them ...there still guys horny guys ...but must ask when ur doing it r you on in his face close mission position or on top facing him???if ur looking right at him during sex in the eyes that can throw a guy off a bit when hes trying to do u good feeling the pressure ...and has he came b4 with other girls or girls hes with now? or maybe he jerkd off too much and the pressure from ur hand and mouth r way stronger and tighter then ur down stairs sorry dont get mad just maybe not enuff friction down there to get off so a hand or mouth does for him and yes ur hot im sure he would be hard touching u we get it
 flyingiguana
Msg: 42
view profile
History
Why Can't he cum
Posted: 11/7/2008 6:08:34 PM
would you rather a minute man?

i can go hours and hours without cumming and there's nothing really wrong with me. well thats debatable i suppose lol
 Sheldon86
Msg: 46
view profile
History
Why Can't he cum
Posted: 11/8/2008 5:59:41 AM
Could be he jerks off to much and I'm not joking if a fella jerks off a lot he may have trouble getting off with sex as a woman's vagina cannot match the speed and intensity of his hand heh. So you could check that with him.
 aprilwhyapril
Msg: 49
Why Can't he cum
Posted: 11/8/2008 9:26:20 AM
There is no such thing as too much, more than likely it's a position issue. In certain positions, I can go forever and I like those positions because of other reasons... so if it pleasures you, cool. Work at getting to know what positions work for him. I am sure this is journey of discovery you'll both enjoy very much...

Chiwrtr72
Msg: 50
view profile
History
Why Can't he cum
Posted: 11/8/2008 10:19:51 AM

I think he jerks off to much, every guy is not the same I guess, guys like different
things in bed.....I just dont know how he can F--k me all night and cum

It might be psychological(ignore the absurd notion it's because he's bi/gay) but I think it's more likely a matter of friction. You get more with jacking and oral that you do with vaginal.

Like others said, you should try different positions. If it works, GREAT. If it doesn't work... well you just found some fun new positions.

I'd say that's a win-win
 buddypoke
Msg: 58
view profile
History
Why Can't he cum
Posted: 11/9/2008 9:40:15 AM
If he is happy screwing you to Os and you are happy finishing him off with BJ/HJ, just enjoy the good times. Unless you are trying to get pregnant?????

Anyways.. here goes:
Has he tried giving up pot?
Has he tried abstaining from masturbation and getting sex/BJ/HJ from you for a few days?
Have you tried different angles/positions that would give him different feelings of your vagina on his penis?
Does he even want to experience it? Or he has given it up in his mind?

Human mind is very sexual and can control how the rest of our bodies behave. So mentally if he does not even want to achieve it, then it will be difficult for his "engine" to pump it out while having sex.

Even after all that, if he is still not able to cum, talk to him to see if he had any traumatic incidents in his life? It may be difficult to pinpoint to an incident, but there might be something in his early childhood. Something that might sound trivial now, but would have been significant enough at that time to have a psychological effect.

eg(not sex related; but still..): I am afraid of dogs. I can appreciate them from a far, but I am scared of them being close to me. I had this fear imbibed in me since I was attacked by a big dog when I was a small child. It did not bite me or anything; it just chased me down; after a small chase, when I was on the stairs not running anymore, it just growled at me while being close to me. It may not seem like a big deal, but I still remember it and I am afraid of them.
 themoreILearnthelessIknow
Msg: 63
Why Can't he cum
Posted: 3/8/2009 10:14:26 AM
Why do woman think that men are machines? That if they don't all work the same way then the different ones are broke?

OP, relax and quit trying to make a mountain out of nothing and yeah it is NOTHING. What book are you reading or what idiotic poster are you listening to that seems to think they know just what is wrong with the fellow you are seeing? I can't believe I read ???? poster trying to tell you he has serious psychological issues because of what you are concerned about. Everyone is different and if you can't accept him then you should be honest with him and say so.

You know I just realised that this isn't about him at all but yourself. You are feeling insecure and wanting reassurance that its not you.

themore
 Portlan
Msg: 64
Why Can't he cum
Posted: 3/8/2009 10:44:25 AM
Excessive masturbation?
There are physical problems?
Medications?
Drinking?
 ForeverLong
Msg: 68
view profile
History
Why Can't he cum
Posted: 3/8/2009 5:45:38 PM
If a guy can't cum from intercourse dump him. Women can't be satisfied. Yeah, if I have sex with a woman and she doesn't orgasm from intercourse then by that logic I should dump her? For your information I wouldn't do that and they have always cum from intercourse. I would have done almost anything for them, not get rid of them. Women have dumped me because I didn't cum every time and sometimes it took a lot of effort. It is sad, but women can't be satisfied.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >