Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 SITH_16
Msg: 12
Self-Induced G-Spot OrgasmPage 2 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
Just, Wow. Toothbrush even.
 Tim61
Msg: 15
view profile
History
Self-Induced G-Spot Orgasm
Posted: 11/8/2008 2:25:58 PM
Doesn't a G-Spot Orgasm lead to squirting ?

I wish i could bring my girl to orgasm with out her using the vibe, I bought her, even that does not work !!! on rare occasions

Tim
 MsMicki
Msg: 18
view profile
History
Posted: 11/8/2008 4:43:44 PM
Great Post Leeanne

Spidersrule...
We aren't following anyone around......we are posting in an open forum.....just like everyone else.
You went and had yourself quite the explosive tangent....accusing alot of us of being liars and braggarts....and you honestly don't expect us to point out the complete hypocrisy of this thread compared to your rant?

as Leeanne stated.....maybe if you'd chill out and realize we aren't bragging....we are being factful.....with the intent of teaching others that our bodies are capable of more pleasure than some are recieving. And quite possibly, learning something ourselves.

If you don't want backlash from your statements.....kindly refrain from telling us what our bodies are capable of and leave the accusations in the back of your mind where they belong.

The reason we are capable of multiple and highly intense orgasms....is we know our bodies...(and so do our men)....and G Spot stimulation is one of the easiest ways to achieve multiples and what seems like everlasting orgasms. Yes, I can reach mine...thankfully it isn't as deep as some women's.....it is a trial and error activity....but once you find it......you'll get to brag too!
 DAVE632
Msg: 19
view profile
History
Posted: 11/8/2008 6:38:11 PM
Exactly ...

we are being factual .....with the intent of teaching others that their bodies are capable of more pleasure than some are receiving.

(pardon the editing)

A few idiots think my HOW TO thread is all about bragging. ITZNOT. It's all about sharing and each and every one of the nice testimonials gives the whole concept more credibility. None of them are bragging and I don't believe for a second that women who claim to be able to have 100 or more orgasms in a G session are lying or even bragging. If anything they are giving many other women and couples the inspiration they need and the information required to allow them to join the fun.

The thread started off on a GSpot masturbation theme but has built into a general GSpot discussion. It is advisable for women to discover this for themselves so they can TEACH their partners how to do this (and
with the Technique, how to do it for a long time) every time they make love. It is also an absolute BLAST to introduce this to a woman who has never experienced it before and never knew she was even capable of orgasming over and over and over again.

OK ... that said ... can ... we .... all .... just ... get along.

GSPOT discussions are TOO DAMN IMPORTANT to get hijacked and have others lose interest because the naysayers are sniping and the experienced posters withdraw in anger and frustration.

OH .. and BATTY, never give up hope and exploring. My collection of emails and IMs are FULL of couples who tried the Technique or a variation and it didn't work for them. They were sad, disappointed and frustrated and I told them to keep trying. MONTHS later (typically) I get what I call a EUREEKA note from them saying they kept trying and ** EUREEEKA** it finally WORKED And damned if it wasn't worth every second of trying too.

Good luck.
 Wilf Huckitt
Msg: 20
view profile
History
Posted: 11/8/2008 6:59:49 PM
"""From feedback I know MOST women love it and when men discover what they can do FOR their lover it makes us feel 12 feet tall too. """

Yup Dave nuthin like the feeling you get when watching a l'ill darlin when her cumer gets stuck!!

HERE HERE DAVE!!!!!!!

Yesm Spidey I've heard of this from a charming young friend awhile back! And it was done digitaly, though I'm not sure if she can go several times, she can easily achive a Gspot orgasm on her own.
 GeneralizingNow
Msg: 21
Posted: 11/8/2008 9:48:14 PM
Angle's weird on my own, I find it much better when using the proper "tool" [his]. I didn't even know clitoral orgasms existed for about the first 4 years of my sexual life. I prefer G-spot ones, anyway. They last longer, and are, um, "deeper". Somehow.
 DAVE632
Msg: 23
view profile
History
Posted: 11/8/2008 11:56:09 PM
Never had a woman tell me, "Here!" , "Here!"

I have had that half terrified / half "WTF ARE YOU DOING TO ME?!!!!" look they give over their shoulders when you introduce them to THEIR OWN ABILITY TO HAVE REPEATING MASSIVE ORGASMS though !!! Very, VERY COOL!! I hope you ALL get to experience that one day if you haven't already.

though I'm not sure if she can go several times ...

Ask the women who can and do this on a regular basis. The problem with the clit is it gets hyper sensitive and it takes a whole different technique to get it to fire again when it is so sensitive that even looking at it can get you a heel up the side of the head!! On the other hand the G and A Spots are meant to endure a bambino or three punching their way down the birth canal. You can pretty much pound on it (G) and all it does is invoke another G-Gasm, and another and another etc etc Chances are if she has experienced ONE G-Gasm, if she kept doing what she was doing or her partner just kept doing what they were doing, within about 30 SECONDS she would have another and another and another ... you get the idea.

Again, sorry. Don't like to rain on any other suggestions but ....

Toothpaste for lube would make you minty fresh?

Be careful with things like toothpaste. First off there is a delicate Ph balance in a vagina. Toothpaste is NOT meant as a douche. If it is flavoured - mint or something similar it COULD feel like rubbing a muscle liniment on your clit. This would NOT be conducive for making love - the feeling that your li'll twat was BURNING UP and not in a "feed me" / good kinda way. Get it?

From my feedback and testimonials .... the G and A Spots need firm pressure. Vibrators just don't seem to produce the kind of feeling that a pushing probe / thumb or fingers can produce. So far maybe 1 out of 20 or 30 have said Yea! to a vibrator on those spots. The rest say it does nothing for them. If you are going to use an electric tooth brush I suggest getting a BIO-SAFE silicone gel and coat an old tooth brush with it until you have a big soft ball of silicone on the end - surrounding the bristles and about the size of a big marble or the end of some dudes' THUMB. THAT will produce a SAFE probe that will not puncture a membrane if you get excited and jam the device in at the wrong angle when you're orgasming for the 20th time.

... just trying to look after you ladies and making sure what MAY sound like a good idea ... and ISN'T is NOT something you try and end up hurting yourself or your partner. If you're alone certainly try and make this work with dedicated toys. ALL research leading up to the EUREEEKA moment, IMHO, should be done with a partner's fingers or thumb. If nails are cut and filed there is virtually zero chance of any perforation of the vaginal wall and the person on the other end of the thumb is going to FEEEL how much pressure is enough and what angle is best for maintaining proper contact with the G-Spot or ridge.

Tell us if the tooth brush works. So far, as stated, many testimonials say even vibrators DESIGNED for GSpot access do nothing - it is the firm rubbing that makes it happen not 1500 cycles per second of BZZZZZZing action. Fine for the clit but the G&A Spots take a whole different kind of stimulation to trigger properly.

G'luck ....

BrownEyedLeo
Msg: 25
view profile
History
Posted: 11/9/2008 10:20:37 AM
I want one of those G Spot orgasms!!
 Imagine1947
Msg: 26
Posted: 11/9/2008 6:32:08 PM
In She Comes First, the best book about female sexuality that I've read, Ian Kerner writes that the clitoris is responsible for "G spot" sensitivity and orgasms because the shaft of the clitoris extends from what is visible at the vulva to the G spot area inside the vagina. Makes sense to me. I'd quote from his book, but keep giving away my copies!
 DAVE632
Msg: 28
view profile
History
Posted: 11/9/2008 9:26:26 PM
SPidey, no body is "stealing my thunder" This is a place to discuss and share ideas, variations, causes, effects. ALL good. I'm NOT a doctor. I've just had some experience and considering the apparent LACK of knowledge on this, my fav subject, I join in and give my 2ยข worth now and then. That's all. We are all different so what I may suggest works for some. Another poster suggests something else and that'll maybe work for another couple who couldn't get anywhere with my advice or suggestion.

Like I said. ALL good.

Don't want to steal any of Dave's thunder

There is NO DOUBT that most of the nerves emanating or maybe I should say, TERMINATING in the clitoris, share a central trunk of nerves. I also believe that whatever the reasons those nerves are there are clearly for different reasons so as we move away from the hyper-sensitive clit, the nerves dive down deeper along the birth canal. The reasons they are positioned along the birth canal are obvious. Their function seems clear and that is based on common sense. Researchers are still trying to figure it out and as you know from reading various publications on these topics even some of the best known sex researchers are STILL not clear on the G or A spots, their very existence, their purpose or the proper way(s) to trigger them in ways that have nothing to do with easing the pain of childbirth.

I would argue also that the clit is the END of a bunch of nerves. To dismiss all other areas of the vagina - the so-called SPOTS that we're all talking about and just refer to them as extensions of the clit gives a wrong impression of what all those other areas are and what they do and how they CAN be used to enhance sexual response !! To me it's a little like suggesting that the wonderful smoothness and sensitivity of a woman's THIGH somehow doesn't count because after all it is just the upper chuck from her big TOE !! Say WHAT? I don't think so. In fact attributing a GSPOT orgasm to the clit makes no sense at all because you are up much higher than the clit. Same as rubbing a knee and saying you're REALLY stimulating that big toe cuz it's at the end there and "In MY EXPERT opinion - the clit is THE ONLY PART THAT COUNTS."

I disagree completely.

She Comes First, the best book about female sexuality that I've read, Ian Kerner writes that the clitoris is responsible for "G spot" sensitivity and orgasms because the shaft of the clitoris extends from what is visible at the vulva to the G spot area inside the vagina.

Whether the G and ASpots are connected to the "pelvic nerve" or not (really ALL NERVES are connected to some degree) is moot. The deep deep orgasms they produce causes hormonal changes in the BRAIN and that's where the emotionalism comes from. The trigger is below. What you feeel is between your ears - like most things sexual.

windloverr
Msg: 29
view profile
History
Posted: 11/9/2008 11:11:49 PM

If you all are so happy with yourselves and your lives.....

WHY the need to follow me around and continue trying to get me to qualify my statements and opinions? That in itself is suspicious.

If things are so great for all of you....go enjoy it and leave me alone!

As I said, I created this thread to ask people if they are able to give themselves G-spot orgasms.

If you want to discuss something else with me, MESSAGE me.

In my opinion, those who feel the need to continually defend themselves, and/or pursue people to try to convince them how happy they are about whatever statements I've personally questioned, may perhaps be in doubt themselves.
ROFLMAO I.E. You say something...I call you a liar...you should be happy and not question me.

For g-spot stim, the majority of the women responding on an earlier thread preferred solid type dildos, etc. vs. vibrating ones. I recommend a glass dildo, they are very solid, very smooth, and some are designed specifically for g-spot stimulation. I also recommend buying them on line. I've seen prices range from $15-$45 for the SAME toy! Enjoy.
 Imagine1947
Msg: 30
Posted: 11/10/2008 12:15:15 AM
Spiders Rule....

I highly recommend Kerner's books - very imformative and a kick to read. The full title is She Comes First: The Thinking Man's Guide to Pleasuring a Woman. The cover photo always makes me smile. :) Amazon has over 100 reviews....fun to read them too. Kerner's later book, He Comes Next is great too.
 DAVE632
Msg: 31
view profile
History
Posted: 12/1/2008 7:10:57 PM
As far as "DO IT YOSELF" advice I believe the best infernal machine would be the Panasonic with the G adapter. The whole problem with doi-it-yourself GSpotting is you run out of steam. G-Gasms are exhausting. You can manage to give yourself a few but any more and you are just too fragged. A big ugly thumper machine like the GSpot-fitted-Panasonic will allow you to keep going. A partner is the ideal long lasting "device" but we all know those are in short supply especially ones who know (or even care) WTF a damn G thingie is or, more importantly, what do do with it when found.

Not that I'm knocking any one's ability to sell a good book but as far as info on GSpots go I don't think you'll find a better source with TONS of testimonials than my thread on Literotica. Long read but with all the contributions from other posters almost every idea is explored. I wish I could eliminate the fluff and banter but at least it's not as bad as some of the threads in here.

http://forum.literotica.com:81/showthread.php?t=70892

Enjoy.
 DAVE632
Msg: 33
view profile
History
Posted: 12/1/2008 11:47:08 PM
I think what you're asking for is a definitive answer to a question that is obviously as diverse as the women experiencing it and their partners doing it to / for them. There is NOTHING out there that EVERYBODY likes. Ditto there is nothing out there that EVERYBODY likes ALL or EVERY time!! How boring sex would be if that wasn't the case.

So NOW I'm wondering, along with the original question, is which one would most of you out there choose if you could - regular clitoral one, or G-spot one?

The smogasbord IS THE way to go. The GSpot is a GREAT addition for couples who don't know about it already. It adds a whole new dimension and there are a ton of posts on the TRY THIS thread on LIT where couples claim their relationship has improved, their marriage saved even, by incorporating this into everything else they were doing. Because the woman's body and reactions can (usually) be so easily stimulated using the GSpot it allows a comPLETELY satiated partner.

For those of us w/o partners it is something that women can add to their "smorgasbord" of masturbatory techniques. It can supply some VERY satisfying orgasms but as Ripley and I have pointed out the angles and pressure needed for more than just a few are gonna KILL your wrist/fingers and leave you with a serious case of carpel tunnel syndrome.

The "Technique" as described in LIT suggests a way to give these orgasms withOUT the risk of Carpel Tunnel surgery. It uses the arm. elbow and shoulder joints and the whole thing is powered by a series of muscles that can literally SAW WOOD all day. There are of course variations and that's what makes it fun. My suggestion is just so those who love the feeling of orgasming over and over again can enjoy same with a partner and not have to worry about inflicting a serious debilitating injury on oneself in the process. It doesn't have to be , "Babe, I'll make you cum just one more time ... how many IS that now? 35? but you're gonna hafta call 911 and book me for surgery in the morning!"

Back to "which is preferred?" MOST (again, from my feedback I'm generalizing) women having experienced and good tongue lashing AND a series of simultaneous G-Gasms will tell ya'll that there is nothing (short of a 150KV power line going into their skulls) that cums (sic) even close to that intensity. Not only do you have the wildness of a MASSIVE protracted or repeating G-Gasms but the incredible intimacy of your lover lovingly sucking your clit at the same time. Granted this is one of if not THE most dangerous things any partner can do ( your NOSE vs a thrashing convulsing thrusting pubic bone usually means one broken nose!!) but the results are so well worth the risk and watching the outcome leaves you feeling 10 feet tall. There is IMHO NOTHING that comes close to saying I LOVE YOU with such intensity as that combination.

Twila, thanks. Just trying to share. My X and I had SOOOOO much fun with this and after she died I found out that SOOOO few people seemed to know anything about this I thought she'd want me to pass this on so others who hadn't discovered it could have as much fun as we did. It really pisses me off too when people come on these threads with the "I can drive you nuts, make you squirt etc etc... if you want some then EMAIL me and I'll tell you how / come over and show you." or worse "Thsi GSpoty stuff is a load of bunk." BS!!

Hey! the thread is up to almost 417,000 so a "few" have read, learned and are enjoying this now EVERY night.

I should be so lucky ... again.

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=70892
 Blondecharmthe3rd
Msg: 35
Posted: 12/4/2008 7:09:17 PM
I can do it, but prefer someone else do it!! lol more fun that way.

There are gspot dildos and vibes that have a specific curve that can help you acheive it.
 DAVE632
Msg: 36
view profile
History
Posted: 12/5/2008 12:43:51 AM
All women are different. There's no dispute there. Some women have trained themselves to orgasm VERY easily with little or even NO actual physical stimulation.

concerned about how that affects the way men reading this will view women in their life who can't come as easily as is "mythed" here

For reasons I can't explain and wish I could, some women either don't orgasm EVER or takes so long to build to one that, yes, many men will give up long before that happens. There are enough positive feedback posts on the TRY THIS thread though that it's hard to deny that once learned that Technique works wonders for most women/couples. It would be a sad thing to kybosh that thread and the claims made by women and men who have had great success with that "MYTH" just because some women are, in essence, dysfunctional sexually. BOTH sexes don't seem to realize that there is sex and there is GREAT sex. If we are seeking great sex or even "a bit better" sex we have to work for it. It's like ANY physical activity. You don't just start wall climbing or just start running marathons. You have to work up to it - train muscles and endurance. With sex there is the complications of mental and emotional barriers that many people (men AND women) don't even know they have or refuse to acknowledge. Yet they expect sex to be way better than it is for them.l

DO a GOOGLE search on SEX SURVEY. You'll find some NOT so surprising results. One recent one suggested that a majority of women would choose fresh baked goods or a shower (alone) to sex with their partner. That's pretty sad. My bet is that for couples who have taken the time out to learn each other, to read and explore variations and have discovered a myriad of techniques to turn each other on are the ones who would never tick the "eat a pastry" instead of "have sex with my partner" box.
 Imagine1947
Msg: 37
Posted: 12/5/2008 1:20:33 AM
To Dave, msg 47....

All very well said! :)
 dogsbs
Msg: 38
Posted: 12/5/2008 1:37:58 AM
what women have an orgasm as well ??
 DAVE632
Msg: 39
view profile
History
Posted: 12/5/2008 5:39:50 PM

You talking the real orgasms or the faked orgasms?

REAL ones. Faking orgasms is another thread.

I know. Some women could win Oscars with their thrashing and moaning. G-Gasms are VERY hard to fake. Lying on her back thrashing does NOT produce a heart beat of 160bpm. Moaning does NOT produce the intense muscular contractions right down the length of the vagina. Squeezing her kegels to fake a vaginal orgasm doesn't feel anywhere close to the contractions that ripple down the whole length of her birth canal.

From some personal "research" over the years I've learned some things that I like to share on these and the TRY THIS thread on LIT. I have enough feedback and emails to know they work with most women. I also know that many many women have never discovered this for themselves. Most of the almost instant successes I've had were with women who had never ever had a G-Gasm before - weren't even aware of where it was and had never come close to feeling what they were feeling before being taught/shown.

Here is the deal women and men are completely different when it comes to orgasm.

*NEWS FLASH* Sorry. Even the teenies on these threads have figured THAT out already.

Men can get stimulated and go from zero to done in three to five minutes .. womens needs are not genital they are connected psychological.

More News for you. With young guys you can reduce your time frame there to SECONDS not minutes. Women need much more of a psychological stability to feel OK doing stuff but more and more women are there FOR THE SEX.

Self sex should be fantastic and usually is if you are totally comfortable with your body and your mind

And my point there was that not a lot of women are. Not until they reach middle age and even then many are hobbled by all kinds of ideas of what's right, wrong, kinky, family, religious, cultural and even physical misconceptions that need to be overcome before they can truly let go and allow themselves to enjoy.

.... then when women are choosing a partner they are more inclined to search for someone who can compete with her already fantastic sexual life as knowing your own body is the only way a woman can introduce a man to her own intimate relationship with herself.

Again, that is assuming (wrongly) that women know all about their bodies already. My experiences and much of the feedback on the GSPot leads me to believe that many do NOT know. They should. I agree. Self learning is fine but it is still a thrill and even an honor to show women how to achieve so much more than they ever knew they had - all by describing a Technique so they and their lovers can achieve this.

Women on the other hand need to feel emotional connection and trust to be proactive in great mutual sex and this is usually where guys fall short .. if you aren't a great guy chances are the sex will be about as exciting as you make your partner feel. A woman has to admire him or it ain't workin!!!

More and more, as stated above, women are there for the sex. They are over/past their hangups and just want Os. Lots of them or a few enormous ones. Whether you're in a committed long term relationship (preferable) or a one night stand, the information regarding G-Gasms can provide the kind of intense pleasure that many many women have no idea even exists out there.

Any guy in bed who "gives up" doesn't know the magic rule of intimate sex with a woman..... and it is the golden rule taught be all the worlds leading sex therapists.. ladies first .. if she is not satisfied you will not be either....

And there-in lies the basis for "faking" and likely a good percentage of the base reasons for complete dissatisfaction with their lives, their sex lives and resulting in divorce rates in excess of 50%.

There are very few women who read and do the lessons designed in Dr.Bermans books who don't have great orgasms and learn to be the most fabulous sex partner to oneself. If your best sex is with you then adding someone in your life is only going to enhance the sex if not .. you ain't got the right 2nd best sex partner .

That's ONE book. Nice plug for her book but look at some of the responses on my thread to get a "real time" view of how many thought the GSpot info was complete crap, tried it anyway and were blown away. Many of those posts make it clear that the information picked up in that thread has improved their entire relationship and yes, they ARE their partner's BEST.
 DAVE632
Msg: 40
view profile
History
Posted: 12/5/2008 11:28:51 PM
gees Dave another g-guy who thinks he is god's gift to the gspot... some forum writers of the fairer sex may think you are the guru of in and out dulgence but I think you are very scary ... no woman should ever get her pleasure techniques from a man, she should be confident in her own sexual relationship or she is not ready for what is OUT there ...

You're being idiotic. My posts are simply offering a variation for couples who haven't discovered Gspots and those great orgasms for themselves. Clearly, by the posts on any GSpot thread, there is incredible ignorance "out there" about the subject. I offer an easy to follow guide which if you check the TRY THIS thread on LIT has helped a LOT of couples discover this.

If you find THAT scary then I can see why you are and will likely remain single.

I've heard the same stupid argument from similar women on other threads. "No woman should ever get her pleasure techniques or information FROM A MAN." UTTER NONSENSE. You sound like Angela Dworkin. "All sex with a man is rape." Right! How the hell does a woman learn EVERYTHING about her sexuality BEFORE she "gets out there" ?? Don't you think experienced men have been teaching inexperienced women for millennia? And vice versa? Don't MOST couples learn as they experiment and learn what feels good (or not) ? Your suggestion that no woman should ever - could ever - LEARN from a man is ludicrous in its naivete.

And no. It should be obvious to anybody who reads my posts. I don't think I'm God's gift to anything. I offer a workable and usually fabulous alternative. You offer nonsense.

*EDIT*

As ONE illustration of the not only the ignorance but, like yours, a bizarre sense of how things work I offer a post taken from another GSpot thread in here.

you men have, as usual, kept it hidden from us as this is how queers get off with anal---gspot is the prostate gland

This is a woman (you?) explaining why so few women know ANYTHING about their Gspot and what it can do for their love lives. With morons like this out there is it any wonder many women go their entire lives without EVER getting close to a G-Gasm? An I'M "scary" because I'm telling them how.

right!
 meowkatt2012
Msg: 42
Posted: 8/12/2012 4:18:55 PM
I can do it a bit but not like a guys fingers can or certain sex positions. I gave short arms & fingers so that's out of the question. I have tried. G spot vibes & they didn't work. I can gush w my dildo held at certain positions but its nothing like the gushing great, one after another ir constant gushing orgasms a guy can give me. Its too bad because im so dependent on guys. I could never have gushing orgasms 20,30 or more times like I can from a guy.
 meowkatt2012
Msg: 43
Posted: 8/12/2012 4:37:22 PM
With all the publicity, arguments, books & articles out there how can women STILL not know where there G-spot. Is or understand gushing and/ or squirting? I find it unbelievable. Your g-spot Is not deep all the way in. That's something totally different and a different kind of orgasm. Gushing & squirting is NOT just getting real wet. It comes out your urethra not your vagina. Please read a book before you talk like u know.
 FireMon
Msg: 44
view profile
History
Posted: 8/14/2012 6:37:25 PM
It took a lot of practice and a lot of patient self loving with fingers and/or dildo before I got there. Now it's a snap.

But it's not a definite for every woman. So don't stress. Relax and enjoy; don't make orgasm the ultimate goal. Just enjoying the feel of g-spot focus and pressure is a great start.
 FireMon
Msg: 46
view profile
History
Posted: 8/15/2012 5:13:53 AM

i think you misspoke. a woman's urethra is connected to her bladder. not her vagina. when a woman orgasms, it is vaginal fluid that can squirt from her vagina - biologically it would help with getting pregnant.

"Squirting" and "gushing" specifically refer to a type of orgasm a woman can have that results in ejaculation of fluid from the urethra, not urination. SCIENCE! http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Female_ejaculation
 ted61
Msg: 47
Posted: 8/15/2012 1:20:28 PM
There is another thread about the so called "G" spot. I googled "G spot, fact or fiction." I got an article from the Massachusetts General Hospital's gynocology dept. The Dr writing the article said There have been lots of articles over the years about the G spot but none are medically accurate. He said there is no spot in the vagina that has any more nerves than any other spot in the vagina. Remember, this if from a gynocology dept that has men and WOMEN Md's. I think they know more than us amatuers on an internet forum.

My own personal opinion is the nerves that go to the clit would be close to the first couple of inches of the front side of the vagina. Thus, the "sensativity" in that area.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >