Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 clayvon
Msg: 107
men disapproving of toys as addition in lovemakingPage 2 of 12    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12)
Toys are a beautiful thing and men if haven't incorporated the use of toys in your bed room u should especially if your woman is not having orgasms ,but its not really about that with me .its a real turn on for me when a women is playing with her toy and you can concentrate on stimulating other parts of her body wich i found to make there orgasms more intense the toys i found women like to use are. Magic massager,Bullet, Dildo'men you would be suprised how happy and fulfilled your woman would be and lets face it we should do whatever it takes to make our women happy in the bedroom
 cltlkr110255
Msg: 108
men disapproving of toys as addition in lovemaking
Posted: 11/17/2008 9:34:51 AM
Would you share the toys? By that I mean use them on both of you?

Personally...love incorporating toys into our play.
 windloverr
Msg: 109
view profile
History
Posted: 11/18/2008 9:26:00 AM
which website did you use if not adam and eve that was cheaper?
What I did was type the name of the toy in Google, and search for the toy itself. Lots of different web sites came up; and I just went from one to the other. It only took about 15 minutes. I don't remember the exact web site I bought the toy from, but it really doesn't matter. When you find the toy you like; simply Google the exact name of the toy.

I just Googled a glass dildo "Triple+pleaser" it was $15.69 at American Beauty and $39.95 at Adam and Eve. Same toy! Good luck and enjoy.
 transcend
Msg: 119
view profile
History
Posted: 12/7/2008 12:24:34 PM
external devices cannot sense and respond in kind ..if making love is no more than a mechanical journey toward scratching an itch then to me its a wasted trip.
I want more than a physical sensation and toys cannot give more than just that...
perhaps the concept of inspiring your partner to a higher energy state is just not as appealing as using rubber or plastic to vary the friction.. while i choose a different road its certainly a choice each is free to make.. it has nothing to do with being any more uptight than involving midgets , small dogs and inflatable rafts in your love making routine... if thats what it takes ..batter up.. who knows better than you what rings your bell?
 rdcnorm
Msg: 129
Posted: 12/12/2008 4:44:58 AM

Would you rather masturbate or be with a real, live woman?

That decision is based solely on the woman who stands before at the time..

I think, if you were perfectly honest, that there are times when it is easier, less demanding, more "simple" to just masturbate.

yep,, see above

I do realize that is a separate question and statement from the original (basically, "are you threatened by toys?")

Only if I'm on my knees and see is wearing the strap on,,

Would you like to have sex without orgasm?

Nope...but I have......

The reality is that many women have sex all of the time because they like the feeling of closeness and intimacy with their partner...and what other choice do they have?

If those women are having sex just for closeness, yet they are not feeling it, it's time to rethink their actions, if they are feeling closeness as it should be,, good for them..

At the heart of the invention (vibrators) was the thought that it is DIFFICULT to bring some women to sexual release.

I didn't know that, I just thought they were made so women could have toy parties..
as for the rabbit. how could a mans tongue ever keep up with the energizer bunny..

For many of them, prolonged intense clitoral stimulation is required.

And the problem is?? Gives me something to work for,

Seriously, if the toy was given up for awhile, because she is used to that type of stimulation. Let a willing man attempt to please her, in time she will or should be more sesitive to the touch of a man, his tongue, lips, fingers, nose, penis,etc..

I'll use my hands for example,, I work construction, so my hands are used to handling rough items, like lumber, hot metals, callused to put it simple,,so the are less sensitive, However, if my trade was different lets say a salesman (no offence guys) there hands are more likely to be more sensitive than mine,, Hence a woman get used to the mechanical device, therefore give that a break for about 6 month,, and let the tongue of a man please her,, the right man will make her have the big "O" in most cases...now the rabbit will then be used for fun, not solely to serve a purpose..

Sexual intimacy is SUPPOSED to be about BOTH of the partners.

True, I'll keep that in mind the next forum I read about a man and woman enjoying each other, at the time all was good,
but the next day they feel used,, and complain about it,, and lose sight of the reason why they may have been intimate.. the end result is,
are they expecting intimacy to last forever or is it supposed to be just that moment in time.. I'm playing because I do know the answer to that question..
 rdcnorm
Msg: 131
Posted: 12/12/2008 5:12:04 AM
october
Thanks, those were the words I was looking for,,in my previous post..

de-sensitize themselves by masturbating too frequently
 rdcnorm
Msg: 134
Posted: 12/12/2008 6:56:33 AM
Wild heart,
As I stated the same thing in previous post, we certainly are on the page. I'm sure your read many other of my posts in other forms, as it will confirm..

For many women, being turned on happens before her man even touches her.

Any man who is not a where of that is selfish..or possibility knows nothing about women.

Lets see if I can bury myself,, hmmmm

A woman, "not all" but my idea of a woman,, when this man can seduce her mind (not in a deceitful way) but through meaningful conversation, and throughout any day of any week, shows he cares about her, in just the simple gestures that he does, (one can be extravagant but that is short lived). When those things are done in a consistent manner, (without motive), That woman will then open her heart to a man, when that is done, this man will treat that heart like gold, therefore non sexual intamacy will be a natural thing, then her body unwillingly follows her heart and mind. that affect alone will turn on a woman (my experience), in turn produces a desire for sexually intimacy,(making love). in effect, the mind, heart, body, are in tune, (synergy). The best part, that woman has not even been touched by this man/ her man yet, and when he does it's not the orgasm that take control of her body, it the joining of two souls that will produce, a spectacular feeling as if your melting in each others arms,

Of course that will never happen, when love is not in the equation,, that is just my view of the few wonderful woman that I have known..
 rdcnorm
Msg: 136
Posted: 12/12/2008 8:28:08 AM
whytwater,
I read that as well some where, , making a replica, I loved your idea about a Christmas gift, Kinda like reaching out and touching someone.., Then I thought for a second, suppose those women wanted to down size,, what is a man to do these days,,

PS. I read your post somewhere, about you discussing the topic of sex with our daughter, (as in education) more men should do that,, good for you,,
 willyyoc1
Msg: 138
Posted: 12/12/2008 9:07:49 AM

Some men take it as an insult on their ability to provide pleasure for you! They want sexual interactions to be of their own volition. Sort of a kick in the pants - hitting them in their masculinity!

Thats WHY. I feel the same way. It's an insult to me.
 WomanInProgress
Msg: 142
Posted: 12/12/2008 12:43:10 PM
How would the women out there feel if the man they were with pulled out a rubber vagina and started to have sex with that instead of her?

I think that'd be interesting, actually I always wanted to see that. I'm not so all about myself that I'd be threatened by it. WTF? It's inanimate - how can it bother you?

I think more men should have one on the shelf in case of emergencies. It'd take the edge off between relationships, that's for sure (for men who can't get laid while single). Maybe it would cut down on the webcam violations.
 rdcnorm
Msg: 145
Posted: 12/12/2008 1:50:17 PM

Try turning the situation around and see if you would be comfortable if he needed something else besides you to get off.

or just mentioning another woman's name, I think she would box up all her toys and be on her way,, even though the guy might have been talking about his blow up doll, Barbie.. Boys and their toys.....LOL no wonder why the divorce rate is up,, way to many inanimate objects in the bed room...

If a woman wants toys,, I'm Ok with it,, but the fist time she calls out Oh dildo F-me hard,, or says your the best rabbit,, I'd have to bow out.. lower my head in shame and go see a shrink, replaced by a toy, who would think it would be possible..
 flcntrygirl80
Msg: 158
view profile
History
Posted: 12/13/2008 9:34:54 AM
Guys that object to toys are (in my experience) either insecure in thier ability to please a woman and/or selfish and not concerned about what makes the woman meet her goal. I know I can't be with a man who is not comfortable with getting toys involved in bed. I am not trying to replace him, just to enhance the experience and give him a little help. It can sometimes take a lot for me to reach the big O and not many guys have the staying power or attention span to get me there on his own.
 Cynderella
Msg: 160
view profile
History
Posted: 12/13/2008 1:36:10 PM
We buy accessories for our house, our car, our wardrobe why not our sex-life?

Ppl who fear toys...must think they could be replaced...NOT!
 rdcnorm
Msg: 162
Posted: 12/13/2008 3:49:30 PM
ACP
that can't be true, is it,, I was under the assumption what goes on in a home, behind closed doors is no one business,, unless the states are now requiring bedroom cams as they now say all bedroom must have smoke detectors,, I under stand why fire and smoke detection,, all those toys in use,, I'm sure can make a bedroom to hot to handle, opps not in OP case,, sorry...
 rdcnorm
Msg: 165
Posted: 12/13/2008 4:21:04 PM
ACP
I went to that site, I can't comprehend such a law. I'd think the time spent by legislators could be better spent on much more important issues,, what the hell are they thinking... next it will be a ban of birth control, and the only access will be for married couples,, therefore, if some woman get pregnant out of marriage they get fined 10k and or a year in jail.. so many ridiculous laws...
 Amon Amarth
Msg: 172
Posted: 12/18/2008 9:58:43 AM
Toys are typically reserved for single women so they don't have to sleep around, but even then seem unessessary as its basically like you're paying for sex because you bought a toy. Personally it seems pretty desperate actually for anyone to use sex toys. Why waste your money when you can just play with yourself for free! And if you are in a relationship there should be no need for toys if you have the real thing so why use something that is 2nd rate at best? Why would any woman need to use or prefer a toy over the real thing anyways? If you do then you have some issues you should see a sex therapist about. That would be like a guy saying he would rather have sex with a blowup doll than real woman? A man and woman should be enough for one another and they should be getting off on one another's bodies like hands, fingers, tongues, feet, mouths, genitals etc and the need for a toy is not needed. If a couple needs to bring a toy in their relationship to enjoy sex then its obviously they have more problems in their relationship that need worrying about than what toy to use. Bringing a toy into a relationship would be an insult to any man or woman. The sex toy industry preys on desperate people like them and tells them they should use a toy because thats their business and they want your money otherwise they would go out of business. Instead of worrying about what impersonal toys to use maybe you should concentrate more on enjoying your partner's body. I'm amazed how something so simple eludes people.
 Amon Amarth
Msg: 177
Posted: 12/18/2008 1:19:14 PM

In that case your saying 98 percent of the human race need sex therapy????? Who would have ever thought?????????

all the sex books, therapist, and video on teaching love and sex all include toys. so i doubt very seriously a sex therapist would do anything but agree with the ones who use toys.

I seriously doubt 98% of women use toys. If they did its usually that ugly or fat ones that can't get a man that do. I suppose if their man doesn't know how to use his tool or has a small one then I guess she would have to use a toy. Any man that can use his equipment or has a good size one, then his gf/wife prefers his penis.

All those sex books and sex videos companies are out to make money also off desperate people or people without a good sex life, so they prey on people with these problems in order to get their money. If two people concentrated on enjoying one another rather than trying to insult or replace their partner by bringing in something other than their partner to get off, then relationships would be much healthier and happier. I mean really why would any man or woman need to use a toy with their partner if they enjoy having sex together. You seem to think its ok to use something other than your bf to get off, but do you think it would be acceptable if he wanted a blowup doll over you? Yeah I didn't think so! People that think they need to try these unessessary and impersonal toys to get off when in actuality nothing is better than the real thing are very sad misguided people. If you already have the real thing why bother with something second rate?
 Amon Amarth
Msg: 179
Posted: 12/18/2008 1:29:41 PM

why is it that some men get angry if the woman wants to add toys during a night of lovemaking? I always thought men were all for it. Is it becuase they want to be what causes the woman or orgasm? How can I possibly change this situation to make him feel better about using them?

You basically answered your own questions. I think you would find that most men wouldn't want their wives or gf's to use a toy, so your assumptions were wrong, most men aren't for them as its basically admitting he can't do the job! Of course a man wants to be the one to make her orgasm, do you even have to ask that? I think it is very insulting for you to want to use a toy in the bedroom if you have a bf. I think it is you that needs to change your outlook on it and enjoy your bf and what he offers rather than worry about a toy. If you just want to use toys why didn't you just stay single and masterbate 24/7 if you want? Does your bf have a small one or is his plumbing broke? If not, I think he should seriously find another gf who doesn't try to insult his manhood. I'm just saying!
 Amon Amarth
Msg: 180
Posted: 12/18/2008 1:38:19 PM

Some men love it and others get jealous because the size of the toy is bigger then they are.

Or maybe women use a toy because no man is interested in having sex with you....errr I mean them, unless he was high or drunk which is the more likely the reason.
 Amon Amarth
Msg: 186
Posted: 12/18/2008 2:08:59 PM
Yeah you look like a real winner there rjncharlotte. Maybe you can't make a woman orgasm from sex but don't speak for the real men on here that know how to use their equipment. Cogie 36 looks just about right for you, you are both divorced...gee I wonder why?
 rdcnorm
Msg: 190
Posted: 12/18/2008 5:30:34 PM

Why would any guy disaprove of the use of toys during intimacy?

My answer would be, if my lady and i were just having fun/sex bring on the toys,,
But if we were making love on a more intimate level,, additional hardware wouldn't be needed or welcome,, I can speak for her as well,, even though I haven't found her yet,,

Then you might ask,, how would I know that,, because I know the woman i desire,,
 rdcnorm
Msg: 195
Posted: 1/2/2009 1:34:23 PM
^^^^ I did ,,, blow up dolls swallow too,, with out complaining.....
 campfire4u
Msg: 197
Posted: 1/2/2009 2:53:11 PM
Try asking him to at least try it once and Tell him if he doesnt like it U can stop and will never ask again....
 rdcnorm
Msg: 198
Posted: 1/2/2009 2:53:35 PM
Men cannot compete with these machines meaning men cannot keep up with the stamina that a machine provide. Go figure! So yes, there's some insecurity there.

But men aren't fools either, I'm not going to race my sail boat in a speed boat race,, therefore I will find the appropriate woman who likes thing just a little slower,,
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >