Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Science/philosophy  > Very High IQ      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 HO2
Msg: 51
Very High IQPage 3 of 13    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13)
The industrial and scientific revolutions set in motion self-perpetuating feedback loops
by which human intelligence ratcheted itself up.

This paradox signals that we have yet to learn something fundamental about intelligence or current measures of it.

IQ tests are excellent measures of relative differences in a general proficiency to learn and reason.
But it is important to understand that they do so by providing deviation scores.
IQ scores are calculated relative to the average number of items answered correctly by everyone.

The numbers of items answered correctly have no meaning by themselves
---it's how they relate to everyone else

IQ tests must be constantly restandardized so that subjects are not scored against inaccurate norms

Flynn explains that some intelligence tests used widely in the United States,
were not restandardized for 25 years between 1947 and 1972.

No one would mistake a thermometer for heat.
People often confuse the yardstick (IQ scores) with what is actually measured.
 Verzen
Msg: 52
Very High IQ
Posted: 11/14/2008 5:12:16 PM
You know, I just don't think Ho2 is explaining it correctly.

Ho2, are referring to the constant need of re-evaluation depending on the difference of culture and what it would have on intelligence? Such as, We need to keep changing the IQ score to be better suited for our current advancement as a human species so that it can keep 100 as being average? that is correct. Since it is correct, why say that our IQ score goes up by 20 points with every generation? Because that's just plain ignorance. The IQ score itself stays the same since 100 is always average. The range of an individual is always shifting since we are getting more intelligent as a species. But an IQ score tests the over all intelligence in comparison to the world. It does not calculate an individuals intelligence, which means the test never needs to change. Just the records do once every 10 years.
 ~DREAMS~
Msg: 53
Very High IQ
Posted: 11/14/2008 9:38:20 PM

How do I get them to realize that they have to conform to some rules like doing their homework and handing it in on time? They just won't graduate ro make it into college if they don't. Has anyone here been like these 2 kids? What would have worked for you?

You answered your own questionwith this statement.

even though they could do 4 hrs of homework in 45 minutes

Is the homework the issue or is knowing the material the issue? Bordom is likely the cause. Then there could also be the fact that you have no connection with them. IMO the best teachers are the ones who can find some common ground with their students.

Example if they like cars, then its nice to have the vocabulary they use.

If suggestions are what you are asking for then that is simple. Stop teaching what everyone else is learning the same way that everyone is learning. Give them the entire years worth of assignments all at once and i would bet you would get them turned in on time.

Without knowing them it would be hard to confirm but if i had to take a guess i would say they have the ability to focus intermitantly. By giving them the list all at once they have the option to do it during one of those times and then just turn it in as needed.

Another thing to consider is their lives outside of class and school. Is something else taking a vast amount of their focus? That has been an issue for me.
 Meine Liebe
Msg: 54
Very High IQ
Posted: 11/14/2008 10:04:53 PM
that's often how people that are so intelligent are...some are eccentrics and can't function in normal society...or they need motivation sometimes..

i'm a lot like that...i need motivation or some sort of inspiration....once you get me interested and get me going, then I do an excellent job. I used to not even attend my classes and then show up and take the final and ace the class because it was easier to just read it in a book and teach myself...I'm a visual learner too.
 HO2
Msg: 55
Very High IQ
Posted: 11/14/2008 10:18:19 PM
Ignorance come from those that linearly extrapolate data, a hazardous inference.

why say that our IQ score goes up by 20 points with every generation? Because that's just plain ignorance.

The Flynn effect controls for genes.
It takes genetic differences out of the picture, and only looks at
environmental effects that impact a population across generations.

The Flynn effect suggests that IQ isn't determined just by genes alone; environment matters.
The effect just shows the power culture has in shaping the average ability of its inhabitants.

The discipline issues with intelligent children often points back to the parental environment.
 ~DREAMS~
Msg: 56
Very High IQ
Posted: 11/15/2008 11:48:26 AM
After reading one of my comments i felt the need to explain it further.

Basically put... You are not their teacher. They don't need you to teach them anything. That is the basics of high IQ. They can in fact teach themselves ANYTHING they want to know or learn about.

School systems do not seem to grasp this concept. They have rules and guidlines in place to control the mental growth rate of their students. I know these are in place to ensure an acceptable rate of progress is maintained throughout the schooling period.

The problem with that in relation to the students that are not like others is they can NOT be bound by those parameters. Those types of rules are counter productive to their development.

If you trully want to help them then stop considering them as below you and requiring that they listen to the same course guidlines put in place for the masses and instead just give them a list of the things you want for them to know by the end of the quarter, year, term or whatever you call it.

I can assure you there is NOTHING you know that is not available either at the library or the internet.

Example...

I have read MANY text books. What i noticed is that not all text book authors are very good at explaining things. In your classes you FORCE them to read and learn from one specific text book. (That whole reviewed by the school board and approved for teaching use in their district) Well i know in my own pursuit of knowledge that there are many people pimping out textbooks and teaching materials because they get discounts or kickbacks or whatever, yet the material contained within them is near worthless.

NONE of it matters in life nor will it help them or the way they think in the future so as a result, their brains tell them to dismiss it and as a choice, they do nothing.

Part of the reason someone has a high IQ is their ability to figure out what information and data is considered benificial and which info and data can be ignored and would be detrimental if learned.

Like it or not if you are forced to read it you are basically learning it. For myself i do not allow data i consider as worthless pollute my brain by simply ignoring it to begin with.

The way the brain receives input, reviews that input, and stores the data as a result will effect many other areas latter in life so as a result they have simply decided to not allow what you are pimping out to them to pollute their future choices in life.

Our thoughts are based on the brain reviewing the stored memories of what we have learned to base a choice and an action on the data contained within the memory systems.

In a nut shell... You can not force someone with a high IQ to learn anything. They are smart enough to notice what is going on and also how to effectivly ignore you. Like others have said... Why not allow them to teach you something every now and then. You may be surprized at what you learn as a result.

Know what the major difference between average or mildly high IQ people and VERY HIGH IQ people are (IE top 0.5%) They are smart enough to know that the brain ALWAYS processes data 24 hrs a day. The problem is the average person has no way to access this ability to recieve the knowledge it yields. The top 0.5% DOES and uses it while they are awake, while they are asleep, and even while they are ignoring you in class or deliberatly failing things to prove a point that you can not control their actions. counter productive? yes! but maybe just maybe required for their own learning process and desired path in life.
 HO2
Msg: 57
Very High IQ
Posted: 11/15/2008 11:50:35 AM
Parents get kids to excel in the worst of the ghettos around the world.
Even when the schools suck, parents still love and nuture along with discipline.

Parents who value an education will push their kids to learn, regardless of the hurdles.
They'll take them to them library, to learning opportunities outside the classroom, etc.

An environment is a entity, non caring, non judgemental, cold and harsh, like the earth.
People make the difference, not the place where you learn.
We learn from humans, not buildings, regardless of heating or cooling or rain or mud.

The better environment you have to cultivate gifts the less prepared you are

Huh....????? please elaborate on this comment
 ________
Msg: 58
Very High IQ
Posted: 11/15/2008 1:58:55 PM
ECT would be your best bet... I pity them.
 w/ehappenz
Msg: 59
Very High IQ
Posted: 11/15/2008 2:00:14 PM
I have an IQ of 136 and until the end of my sophmore year in high school i was ok. Then when the work just started to get more difficult i couldn't focus as much and i didn't know what to do. So i failed and thats when my parents finally listend . I was tested and sure enough i had Major ADD. My math was sub par but my visual and problem solving were above excellent. As a sophmore in college I am a jounalism major and i find it gives me the opportunity to use both of my strengths. You always have to ask questions and you have to anilyze the facts.
Some kids are amazing at reading writing and some are great at math. I love physics because it is practical and formulas are explaining real things, some math you never use even for physics. Getting bored easily can be a sign of a high IQ and ADD.
On a side note i wonder how many high IQ people are out there that have ADD as well?
 scorpiomover
Msg: 60
view profile
History
Very High IQ
Posted: 11/16/2008 4:48:52 PM
RE msg 75 by HO2:
Parents get kids to excel in the worst of the ghettos around the world.
Even when the schools suck, parents still love and nuture along with discipline.

Parents who value an education will push their kids to learn, regardless of the hurdles.
They'll take them to them library, to learning opportunities outside the classroom, etc.

An environment is a entity, non caring, non judgemental, cold and harsh, like the earth.
People make the difference, not the place where you learn.
We learn from humans, not buildings, regardless of heating or cooling or rain or mud.
I can see where you are coming from. However, the parental environment is an environment in intself, and so stating that environments are non-judgemental, like the Earth, automatically requires that parents are non-judgemental as well, and that simply is not true.

Parents are often the major influences in the home environment. However, siblings are also influences there. The home environment is part of the larger environment, that includes your neighbourhood, the friends you have, and the schools you attend, and even what you see in the media. All of this forms your experiences. Those experiences are what the human mind uses to learn about the world, and to draw conclusions from it.

While parents CAN get kids to excel in the worst ghettos in the world, this is not achieved with ALL kids who have the same types of parenting, because kids are different, and the dynamics of the family and the environment outside the home combine to make a more complex equation, that makes one kid excel, and another fail.

However, in general, most kids who are lacking general motivation and general confidence in most areas of their life, tend to come from negative and critical parental environments, and most kids who are motivated and confident in most areas of their life, then to come from supportive and encouraging parental environments. However, whether or not those kids excel as plumbers, businessmen, lawyers, or scientists, varies from child to child.

There simply is no "one rule fits all" to all forms of intelligence. Just "one rule fits most", when it comes to general confidence and motivation.
 60to70
Msg: 61
Very High IQ
Posted: 11/16/2008 11:52:33 PM
And, thanks to LBP's post is why I can't watch hockey anymore. Too many whitebread babies raised on plenty.I.Q. never has improved the world, high I.Q. generally is never radical and stays comfortably in the status quo. Boy over the years the world has gotten very boring and singular and predictable and suffocating. Or am I just getting older? Hmmm...a moment's thought. Nope.
 fit50s
Msg: 62
intelligence and knowledge are entirely different.....
Posted: 11/17/2008 9:55:58 AM
the people who figured out how to smelt iron,or make glass,or make steel out of iron with nothing but a hot fire,a hammer and anvil,and charcoal dust, were far more intelligent and inventive than most robotics experts,they just started from a lower level of tech.
Read "A Short History of Nearly Everything". Brilliant people are nothing new.
 HO2
Msg: 63
Very High IQ
Posted: 11/17/2008 12:48:41 PM
When parents are intimately continually involved with their kids education---it makes a difference.
It's proven that when parents' interest increases, the student's effort increases.

The catch is that parents don't always continually follow as the children grow up.
Parental slacking for a years and then suddenly taking an interest doesn't cut it.
Unfortunately the reality of divorces, employment, moving, all take a toll on intelligent kids.
 ~DREAMS~
Msg: 64
Very High IQ
Posted: 11/17/2008 1:26:24 PM

When parents are intimately continually involved with their kids education---it makes a difference.
It's proven that when parents' interest increases, the student's effort increases.

That is not totally accurate.

Just being involved with their kids education is not the deciding factor. It is the ATTENTION the child receives what does it. You could give your child attention doing other things that have nothing at all to do with schoolwork and it will have the same effect. It is the reward of time spent with them that is what is doing it not focusing on schoolwork.

Like when my son and I go toss a football around. Or i play his video games with him. Pretty much anything done will fill the small void between school and home life. It is the distraction and person caring about the things they do that makes the true difference and has nothing much to do with a parent sitting there with them doing the homework etc.

This is also dependent on the school the child goes to as well.

Example...

I spent a HUGE amount of my time teaching my son how to teach himself while he was growing up. I would teach him how to find the answers in the questions themselves. I raised him this way so he would be better prepaired latter in life.

In one of his Schools they ALSO teach this way and as a result their students are happy.

Now his current school uses the memorisation style (Which has been basically proven to create idiots latter in life) They force feed things that they need to remember over and over again so that they can do well on those test scores that control how much money the school gets.

My son was not as happy doing things this way because i did not raise him that way in the begining stages of his life. At the moment i can not control where he goes to school so instead i have basically allowed him to make his own choices.

Unfortunately the reality of divorces, employment, moving, all take a toll on intelligent kids.

You have that backwards. Those things take a toll on the children that are forced to learn by memorising things. It is because they can not adapt well to change and as a result when things change they loose track of things they were memorizing.

This is due to the way the brain stores information. It uses triggers or cues from the enviroment around them to store the info with a imprint so to speak, and when you take away those familiar things they have troubles remembering the things they learned.

IMO remembering things and spitting back out what you have in memory is NOT intelligance. Intelligance is the ability to figure out what an answer is without having all the data needed memorized. Intelligance is the ability to fill in the gaps of the missing data with other known data that is the most probable.

If I would memorize every book ever written i may be able to recite Information back to answer a question AS LONG AS THE QUESTION IS LOCATED IN ONE OF THE BOOKS. But.... if the question OR the answer is not located in any of the things that are already input into memory what then?

There would be NO way to answer the question because there would be no way to fill in the missing gaps.

These are of course MY opinions and observations.
 goofy627
Msg: 65
Very High IQ
Posted: 11/17/2008 7:43:31 PM
I wish I could answer that my IQ is around 150 to 155 depending on the test I was so bored with school and finding a woman with a IQ that is above average is so sexy but as far as young boys they always feel they have tomorrow to learn it yet it is these habits of doing work meeting deadlines etc that make them excel. I pray someone smarter than myself finds and answer actually someone less intelligent would be OK also LOL
 horus007
Msg: 66
Very High IQ
Posted: 11/18/2008 2:23:42 AM
Give the kids each a copy of MYTHS TO LIVE BY by the author Joseph Campbell. Then discuss the book and what others have done throughout the world when confronted by frustrating challenges.
 dysfunction_junction
Msg: 67
Very High IQ
Posted: 11/18/2008 4:26:28 AM
so they're gifted. then they're smart enought to understand that they have obligations and responsibilities just like everybody else. if they don't turn their stuff in on time, what would have been an "A" becomes a "B" on day 1 past due, a "C" on the 2nd day past due, etc. pretty soon their grades will speak for themselves and you can point out to them where a bunch of losers end up who can't even muster forth the pale effort it takes to graduate from high school. better yet, have them research it for themselves. in other words for all their intelligence, they are on the fast track to stupid. hey then you can ask them to describe the bitter taste of irony in a ten-page essay for extra credit.
 ~DREAMS~
Msg: 68
Very High IQ
Posted: 11/18/2008 5:20:13 AM
pretty soon their grades will speak for themselves and you can point out to them where a bunch of losers end up who can't even muster forth the pale effort it takes to graduate from high school.

So where would that be exactly? could that be doing something that is one of the hardest jobs with HIGH stress levels working for lower wages per hour of effort than factory workers? ;) OHHH thats right it is not a high stress, responsability laced job they would qualify for right?

So ADD up the hours spent for ALL the schooling required, all the hours spent both on the job and extra time off the job spent for their whole life for the job then add the lifetime worth of wages minus the cost of that schooling needed to do the job and continuing education costs to stay up to date etc. and finally the pension amounts cant forget about those numbers too. Now after 30 or 40 years on the job what did you come up with for an hourly wage?

I almost married a teacher before. I did this math using her info and if my memory is correct i think it came up to $1.90 per hour.

So after a lifetime of assuming they are SMART and being quick to judge and label kids that differ from the norm who lives longer?

I love teachers. They have some of the biggest hearts of people i have met in the world. But when you have tracked down and assisted in the removal of several bad apples you start to see a trend.

Most teachers love their students but hate their students parents. WHY? I never understood that. If every parent was perfect or exactly the same then every student would be the same. I don't know about the rest of the people but for myself i am kinda glad that nature has prevented the school systems from sending out cookie cutter students that all have the same information stored in their developing brains. We need ALL types of people for our society of choice to function. We as parents do not want our schools turning into assembly line like enviroments with the final QC tests being SAT bubble tests.

Teachers are responsible for raising up our next generation. Teachers have the biggest impact on the way our children learn how to be better people. Due to the way people have to structure their lives just to survive in most cases the Teachers get to spend more time with the students than the parents do.

Given that data... Isn't it better to teach to the students than it is teach to a test? After all you as a teacher are raising up the very same people who will be making the choices that impact your future later in life.

Not every child is the same. Not every child can be taught the same way. Not every child will turn out the same after their schooling is done. They are all different, we are all different, and i am kinda glad that is the case or life would be very very boring.

These are my opinions at least.
 dysfunction_junction
Msg: 69
Very High IQ
Posted: 11/18/2008 5:52:22 AM
"So where would that be exactly? could that be doing something that is one of the hardest jobs with HIGH stress levels working for lower wages per hour of effort than factory workers? ;) OHHH thats right it is not a high stress, responsability laced job they would qualify for right? "

shut up. i'm not interested in the chip on your shoulder. that's your problem. if you want to take something i said COMPLETELY out of context and assume it is somehow a personal insult to you and your chosen line of work, well that's your perogative. but don't you dare come sniffing around expecting me to justify or otherwise explain what i said because YOU made the choice to intentionally misconstrue it.
 I got fooled, yet again
Msg: 70
Very High IQ
Posted: 11/18/2008 6:26:10 AM
Sorry, Lilly, this just came out of me rather spontaneously:

Deconstruct, misconstrue,
I'm f*cked, Miss can screw.

I have no meaning attached to this -- no hate, no opinion, no judgement, not even a claim of any degree or accuracy of proximity to reality.

It was one of them "divine inspiration" poems, I guess.
 ~DREAMS~
Msg: 71
Very High IQ
Posted: 11/18/2008 6:29:15 AM

shut up. i'm not interested in the chip on your shoulder. that's your problem. if you want to take something i said COMPLETELY out of context and assume it is somehow a personal insult to you and your chosen line of work, well that's your perogative.

How is it out of contex?

YOU said this statement

in other words for all their intelligence, they are on the fast track to stupid.

THAT statement said they way you said it has no other contex than to assume you think that you are better than someone that did not finish highschool. There just is NO other way to consider your statment then one of thinking someone that graduated highschool is somehow better than someone who did not graduate highschool.

So lets reflect back on this statement you made

so they're gifted. then they're smart enought to understand that they have obligations and responsibilities just like everybody else. if they don't turn their stuff in on time, what would have been an "A" becomes a "B" on day 1 past due, a "C" on the 2nd day past due, etc. pretty soon their grades will speak for themselves and you can point out to them where a bunch of losers end up who can't even muster forth the pale effort it takes to graduate from high school. better yet, have them research it for themselves. in other words for all their intelligence, they are on the fast track to stupid.

Now if that is truly how you feel then that means if someone did not finish high school then they are not worthy in your eyes because they are on the fast track to stupid as you call it.

Well if that is the case and anyone who does not finish high school is labeled as stupid in your eyes how about YOU build a radio, a TV, an AC power grid better yet using YOUR form of logic take out every advancement in life that has come from someone that was smart but just did not have the right conditions present in their lives to finish high school.

That computer your typing on... SORRY it would not exist all your electronic devices you use every day... OPPS there goes them since the AC power grid was created by a high school drop out. The radio you listen to the movies you watch the TV stations satalites etc. ALL created by highschool dropouts

So please lets all live in your world. Using your logic and reasoning that people without a high school degree are on the fast track to stupid. go back through history and every advancement made by a highschool dropout would need to be removed since they were stupid in your world. Don't forget everything else that is dependent on the things they made would also need to be removed so since BOTH AC current AND DC current were developed by highschool drop outs you can take away all the advancements that require the use of either of those.

Whats left in your world? A chip on MY shoulder? I think not.
 I got fooled, yet again
Msg: 72
Very High IQ
Posted: 11/18/2008 6:45:08 AM
Dreams, I cannot agree with you more. There were tons of and lots and lots of men and women who'd gone to great fame and achievements with their brilliance, yet they never finished high school.

Just a few to mention: Mary Magdalene, Moses, Gilgamesh, Socrates, Plato, Homeros, Napoleon Bonaparte, Kutuzov, Lev Tolstoy, Machiavelli, Kant, Newton, Joanie d'Arc, St. Elizabeth the second, Coppernicus, King Ramses II, Cleopatra, Maria Theresia, Yekatyerina (Katherine the Great), Cris Colombo, Amerigo Vespucci, Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci (although this guy had the equivalent of level O Geography and A-level Man In Society, a Canadian name for Social Studies in high school grade 12), and Godzilla and Bigfoot and Pelvis Resley. Of the moderns, I think Mother Theresa had no education, Princess Die was heavily tutored in math but failed Senior Matriculation, Brezhnyev was reportedly very stupid, Mao Che Tung lacked basic language skills, Hitler never finished highschool, Albert Einstein was declared unfit for army service due to lack of sufficient intelligence (check the records, I ain't kidding), Paul Erdos never learned to tie his shoelaces and made his first slice of bread with butter spread on it at age 48 (this version 1.0 had the butter on half the surface on both sides of the bread), and Konig Leopold II von Bayern murdered his own psychiatrist. This became a famous case, because he was the first royalty to hire help for his emotional ills, instead of executing everyone in his country for being left-handed or having elongated earlobes; and because the psychiatrist was the only one in existence in his field of specialization in the entire world at the time. Many psychiatrists learned from his mistake, for instance mine always positions himself to prevent me from getting behind his back. And oh, yes, I was kidding about Einstein and the army. I'll go to hell now for lying, see you all tomorrow. The truth is that the males in his generation in Germany were not sent to the army, since wwI just had ended with Germany's loss, and the peace treaty stipulated, among other things, that no sizeable army could be formed in Germany. By the time Germany rearmed in the thirties, Einstein was declared too Jewish to join the military.
 ~DREAMS~
Msg: 73
Very High IQ
Posted: 11/18/2008 7:59:22 AM
Well since people say i have a chip on my shoulder *Likely due to my IQ*

How is this for a highschool dropout to think of.

What would happen if every teacher in this country got sick of being treated like a slave and just said NO in one resounding voice?

The government is worried about the banks, car factories, and the housing market. They are focusing mostly on the health care crisis and could care less that the very people responsible for raising up the next generation are paid less per hour of work than a migrant worker picking crops.

What do you think would happen if every teacher finally said NO and took JUST ONE WEEK OFF ALL AT THE SAME EXACT TIME?

That would also mean every parent with children would need to find a sitter or ALSO BACK THIER TEACHERS BY ALSO TAKING A WEEK OFF.

If everyone that keeps this country moving just STOPPED and said ENOUGH is ENOUGH I would be willing to bet the government could manage to find that missing money they say they don't have to pay our TEACHERS a fair wage.

They are worried about the country falling apart and willing to help some of the highest paid people in the country by giving them free money. Well TEACHERS do not need to worry about someone stepping in to replace them for standing up for themselves by calling in to work. there is not enough teachers to begin with and the requirments to be a teacher would prevent anyone else from taking over their jobs.

You can replace a factory worker, business managment personal, administrator staff, and even politicians but you can't replace a teacher that easily

so in the big picture of life and in this current social function of society WHO really has the power to get EVERYTHING they want if they only were to say NO MORE and have a backbone and stand up for themselves to not be walked over and stepped on?

How good is your Christmas going to be this year?
 HO2
Msg: 74
Very High IQ
Posted: 11/18/2008 10:45:40 AM
We don't value teaching in the USA.
Every citizen of the USA does not get the same K-12 education.
I believe education should be nationalized, a baseline of knowledge for all kids.
This absolute nonsense of geographical tax bases, school millages, countless districts, etc. has got to stop.
We are one nation - each kid, child, citizen should get a high quality education REGARDLESS of where they live.

If you want to send your kid a private college, university after graduation go ahead and use your personal money.
Parochial schools should be abolished, religion stays at home, not in the classrooms of USA.
Dropping out, not an option--far too many of the dropouts create a burden for the rest of us.

How do we compete against 100 + countries in the world when we have such a poor school system.
Cultivate a tremendous amount of geniuses instead of the few and far between.
The rewards of such a system will become boundless.
 businessfirst
Msg: 75
Very High IQ
Posted: 11/23/2008 5:20:50 AM
Don't conform them at all. Tell their parent that these type of kids are bored and slowed down. I have read a great deal on this. These children need to accell at their own rate, namely home schooling. Many, many Nobel prize winners and so called geniuses have been home schooled.

Just ask the kids if they would like to pursue their own interests. Give them freedom and they will grow. Stiffle them and they will grow dull and moldy and it might hamper their drive.

Don't worry about it too much, just ask them. Ask their parents.
Show ALL Forums  > Science/philosophy  > Very High IQ