Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 beehearnow
Msg: 43
trust and forgiveness.Page 4 of 4    (1, 2, 3, 4)
She thinks she did nothing wrong....

need anyone say more? Do your kids a favor and get them out of that sick, sick, sick household now.

Believe me, they are well aware that things are not okay between their parents no matter how you treat each other in front of them.

oh yeah, and find a counselor that will help you recover.
 repair-guy
Msg: 46
trust and forgiveness.
Posted: 11/24/2008 5:18:34 PM
You and many of the other posters confuse the concepts of trust and forgivenss to imply more than they do.
You can trust your wife - trust that she will cheat on you. Has and may again.
There's your trust, have at it and enjoy. Why must trust involve molding her to your values? You said ' I do' to a cheat and all that comes with it. Accept it.
What's to fix? Fix your self.
Learn to perceive reality as it is - not as you would like it to be.
You'll be much happier in the end.
As for forgiveness - who the heck are you to bequeath forgiveness on anyone?
You also state that your upset that 'she has sleep with this man...'. I'd be more upset about them having intimate sexual relations and such, the sleeping wouldn't bother me in the least.
But this isn't really about her and her trysts - it's about your ego.
 Earnibbler
Msg: 48
trust and forgiveness.
Posted: 5/30/2009 3:25:14 AM
Eresm, Compassion for others is your strong suit. Please be wary. Cheating is not an uncommon thing. Forgiveness is divine. But trust will always be the foundation for a lasting relationship. It takes two exception individuals, to shed all they have known of each other, and start anew. I have yet to meet people exceptional enough, to overcome the trauma of betrayal. It can be done...one needs to weigh the loss with the possibility of getting back to what once was.

It is a persons nature to cheat. We are sexual creatures, always in search of the better mate. Find a mate who understands this, and he can be yours.

Best of luck.
Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  >