Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  > Prince Charles 60 Today...Would you still like him to be our king?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 ~Hams~
Msg: 4
view profile
History
Prince Charles 60 Today...Would you still like him to be our king?Page 2 of 2    (1, 2)
Ducks whilst all the Monarchists scream blue murder.

Msg 13
Blue murder!......Off to the tower for treason and no TV or internet for 1 day.

I'd rather have Prince Charles than no royal family and a republic and president

We are all entitled to our opinion though and that results in a good debate occuring!
 pantsonfire
Msg: 5
view profile
History
Prince Charles 60 Today...Would you still like him to be our king?
Posted: 11/14/2008 6:50:59 AM
Yes I would, I believe he would make a great King... OK he mucked up a little with princess prissy pants but he never loved her, never wanted her.. She was selected for her breeding ... He loved Camilla from the get go and was not allowed to follow his heart... If he had, we would be concentrating on his ability to be King of his country and not his ability to be dutiful husband to an over dramatic wannabe Queen ...

Diana at the beginning was a wide eyed innocent, lured by the trappings of Royal life, she soon became a conniving little mare and was as much an instrument of her own downfall as Charles ever was... I seem to remember her dropping her snowy white unsullied panties for a dapper soldier or two whilst still married ....

Charles proved his suitability as heir to the throne by marrying the woman in the first place... Duty over love.. What greater sacrifice could he give?
Posted: 11/14/2008 7:52:14 PM
The Queen was born in the same year as my mother, who died aged 71, ten years ago. I tend to observe the sovereign and think that my mum should be still around and enjoying her level of health and well being. I mention this to my sister and she points out that the Queen has a privileged lifestyle and probably superior healthcare. I s'pose this is true but Her Majesty also appears to have healthy habits - she's a lifelong non-smoker for instance, unlike her deceased sister Margaret. I think there's every chance that the Queen may go on as long as her mother, which would make Charles in his eighties when the prospect of Kinghood arises. This is very old for a man.

If he lives that long, will he still have the health and vigour to do Kinging?
 pantsonfire
Msg: 7
view profile
History
Posted: 11/15/2008 1:21:11 AM
^^ They met in 1970 and she was considered an unsuitable match for Charles... She married in 1973 so how do you work that one out??? Also surely you don't base your views on how nice someone is just by their looks now do you? You're not that shallow?

She was advised to make herself unavailable to Charles whilst he was away on military duties and when he returned she was married ...

This all happened way before the Diana debacle and shows just how much of a victim of the 'men in grey' Charles was too ..
Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  > Prince Charles 60 Today...Would you still like him to be our king?