Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > He needs some space      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Wishes Granted
Msg: 33
view profile
History
He needs some spacePage 5 of 5    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5)
congrats and best wishes

Have fun.. be happy!
................................................................................................................
There is a Santa..
 Sharzi
Msg: 34
He needs some space
Posted: 11/24/2008 3:58:14 PM
Every single time I've ever known of a man to say he needed some space to work on some issues, usually the issue was that he wasn't feeling it for the woman the way she was feeling it for him. I've been in that situation myself. We'd been seeing each other for 5 months and then he needed space to figure things out. I waited another couple of months and then a friend told me he was on the personals. When I asked him about that, he said, "We broke up 2 months ago." No we didn't! He told me he didn't want me to see anyone else... just to give him the time he needed.

I think if someone really loves you, they can't imagine life without you in it. If they are asking for a break, space, time, etc, I'd chalk that up to lots of doubt on his part, and I'd hope the man I am giving my heart to would be as sure as I am.

Sharzi
 Test_Pilot
Msg: 35
view profile
History
He needs some space
Posted: 11/24/2008 5:18:00 PM
Good to hear OP.

See..... not everyone that needs space is looking for a way out.

I need space from time to time during relationships. I have to have some time to myself, especially if we live together. I need time to be alone with me... no friends, no phone, nobody at all. It's just the way I am. I don't mean I disappear for a week or something, A day or so to myself at least once a month, whether I need it or not.
 Major_canadian
Msg: 36
view profile
History
He needs some space
Posted: 11/24/2008 6:02:17 PM
hummm, 9 months and never had a fight, there's a problem right there, couple that don't argue have more problems than people that argue regularly.

if a guy says "i need space", not good, guys can't think that well, if a guy wants other women, he won't say he needs space, he'll cheat, when a guy says "i need space", that probably means that you are not the one for him, so, he's going to go and see what other women he scares up, and if he can't he'll come back to you, that's why the emails once a week, to keep your hopes up that it might still work, he's using you for a doormat...
Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > He needs some space