Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > British Columbia  > What is Your Order of Building Relationships?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 b2inus2
Msg: 26
What is Your Order of Building Relationships?Page 2 of 4    (1, 2, 3, 4)
"This thread makes my brain hurt!"

I am disappointed at the general response of the males in particular. Not because of disagreement but because of the lack of thought behind the responses. To add more inslult to the matter is to degrade the subject with words like "list".
Do any of you find it necessary to have a list when you cross the street? Or water your plants? Or drive?
Of course not, but you do follow a sequence, no?
That is what I understand F&S is referring to. She is wondering if we could make a better recipe... A sense of order is often useful.
A true story in nature:
I used to breed canaries. It was interesting how Carlitos (my favorite German Roller, named after the famous singer Carlos Gardel, lol) went through a series of behaviours to woo his female. After plenty of singing came the feeding her from his crop. And after plenty of that finally she would allow him to mount her. The story continues, but I'll just say that I never saw any lists under his pretty little yellow wing, or hers. I doubt that they even had a mental "list". But there was a process involved that worked and apparently had a sequence, and worked beautifully!

"This thread makes my brain hurt!"

Yea! and for every man away busy tending to his headache there is at least one child with a heartache and his mother trying in vain to fix it. Try being a single parent and see if you still have just a headache.
So yea gimme the sequence baby
 whitetigeress
Msg: 27
What is Your Order of Building Relationships?
Posted: 11/21/2008 1:26:29 PM
for every man away busy tending to his headache there is at least one child with a heartache and his mother trying in vain to fix it. Try being a single parent and see if you still have just a headache.

^^
 The PigWig
Msg: 28
view profile
History
Posted: 11/21/2008 1:37:25 PM
^^^

Single dad here

Takin it as it comes.

No particular order ... actually I could go for some beef ried rice.

Like I said before, it's not that complicated to me anymore and if I have to jump through hoops...forget it. Take me for the man/father/pig I am
 XHTML
Msg: 29
Posted: 11/21/2008 1:48:42 PM

I used to breed canaries. It was interesting how Carlitos (my favorite German Roller, named after the famous singer Carlos Gardel, lol) went through a series of behaviours to woo his female. After plenty of singing came the feeding her from his crop. And after plenty of that finally she would allow him to mount her.

Okay the female canary may not have had a list but obviously had some conditions and presumably a sequence thereof, that the male need meet before they copulated. It is the courting ritual of canaries, an instinct they are born with.

I'll happily share food with a woman enticed to my dinner table, and perhaps some wine too, but I'm not about to subject her to my singing.
 Ticketoride
Msg: 30
Posted: 11/21/2008 2:19:02 PM
Many of the guys I've chatted with have admitted to having the ever so popular "three date rule"; i.e. if she doesn't put out by the 3rd date, she's history.

If Performance of Sex is the Standard which qualifies someone, then know that the Qualifier has little in the Way of Standards ...

for every man away busy tending to his headache there is at least one child with a heartache and his mother trying in vain to fix it. Try being a single parent and see if you still have just a headache.

I don't see what Preference a Guy may have in respect to Criterias in Dating and irresponsible rearing of Children have to do with each other. They are not synonymous.

Just because a Guy takes her as she comes does not imply he's not gonna take care of his Kids.

Granted, if someone has been In & out of the Slammer a few Times, can't hold a Job, and is out Boozing a lot, that of Course would pretty well disqualify him, because he cannot service the Relationship, even becoming a Liability on a Number of Fronts to his other half.

Building a Friendship is already a given, its just a natural primary Component, without which a Relationship is not going to function. Same goes with the other Items, they are the natural Sequence these Matters follow. And in this Sphere, as I have mentioned before, I let Things occur as they naturally would. Why make a Standard for yourself of "Living together" before getting "Married" if Things may naturally go the other Way. I'd say its more specific to the Individuals involved than any other Factor.

No need to complain about most the Responses from Guys. Its been answered for the most Part, maybe not the Answer that was expected.

I am disappointed at the general response of the males in particular. Not because of disagreement but because of the lack of thought behind the responses.

If a Guy likes her, he's likely gonna go the Distance to make it work, even ironing the Kinks out where possible, rather than sit back on his high Horse and pass Judgment on her. If she's poor, he'll often go into Problem solving Mode to grease the Tracks a little. Compatibility can also often be bridged, but requires the Input from both Parties. More often than not it boils down to a Willingness, rather than a Qualification. All these Items the OP analyzes, their Preference and Order, smack more of Horse Blinders than anything else. Any Response not within these Bounds receives asinine Statements such as: "To add more insult to the matter is to degrade the subject with words like "list"." Sorry, its rather easy to determine what a List is.

Anything can be bridged, its just a Matter of Willingness and a little Work. And that is why I would have little in the Way of Requisites, and does not amount to any "Lack of Thought behind the Responses".
 * L *
Msg: 31
view profile
History
Posted: 11/21/2008 2:32:10 PM
I sign in to my POF profile
I read messages from people
I reply
we get along and have fun talking over the internet
they ask to meet
I delete
repeat
 mo-mo
Msg: 32
Posted: 11/21/2008 2:34:19 PM
I sign in to my POF profile
I read messages from people
I reply
we get along and have fun talking over the internet
they ask to meet
I delete
repeat

DITTO
 FunnyAndSweet48
Msg: 33
Posted: 11/21/2008 3:23:21 PM
When I first adopted my African Grey Parrot as a baby, I hand-fed & weaned him, so he assumed I was his Mommy & treated me as such. In wanting to encourage the bonding process between "adopted Mom & baby bird", I would preen his feathers as he preened my hair/eyelashes/eyebrows. I let him stick his head into my mouth & eat human foods (he would force my teeth apart to get his head into my mouth if I didn't). I also preened his feathers, let him cuddle up, played with him & his toys & followed the usual mother bird/baby bird habits to provide him with the comfort & care he would have received from his birth mom.

However, when he hit sexual maturity, he decided to adopt me as his mate & that's when his inbred courtship ritual began. I guess parrots, like humans, can be prone to incest as well. His order of courtship is as follows ... (human equivalent in brackets):

1. Calling out to me (calling to set up the date)
2. Attracting my attention by fluffing his feathers to make himself look handsome. (personal grooming)
3. Chattering softly to me (quality conversation)
4. Nibbling on my fingers, rubbing his head against my hand, preening my hair & nibbling on my lips (kissing & showing physical affection)
4. Regurgitating food to feed me (romantic dinner)
5. Grabbing my hand with his claw to draw me closer to him (same as a guy would do with his claws )
6. After he figures I've had enough 'foreplay', he crouches low, fluffs up his feathers & spreads his wings slightly while rubbing his body up against me (starts disrobing, fondling me & rubbing his body against mine)
7. Then he mounts my hand & starts his tail-wagging humping action. (pretty straightforward, no?)

He's done this for many years 'cause this is his order of courtship, i.e. building a relationship. Does this sound familiar to anyone? I've had many human dates who have followed a very similar pattern in attempts to win me over & honestly, I can't see a whole lot of difference in the courtship pattern between parrot & man.

All creatures, including humans have basic animalistic tendencies built into our programming so yes, there is a sequence that we all follow in dating/courting whether obvious or subconscious, whether we admit it or deny it, albeit with some flexibility, which differs from each other for various reasons including taking into account the needs of our partner.

I'll happily share food with a woman enticed to my dinner table

Tyeee, don't forget to chew it well first, then regurgitate it for her ... she'll enjoy it more & bond with you quickly.

Buying Ticket & a few others some drinks to help them relax & get their sense of HaHa back.
 XHTML
Msg: 34
Posted: 11/21/2008 3:55:59 PM

I'll happily share food with a woman enticed to my dinner table, and perhaps some wine too, but I'm not about to subject her to my singing.

Tyeee, don't forget to chew it well first, then regurgitate it for her ... she'll enjoy it more & bond with you quickly.

"quickly?" Huh, I have been under the impression women want to take it slow.... kiss slowly, slow foreplay, and make it last all night. No wonder I dine alone tonight. Back to school again. Sigh...

About my not singing, well I might be induced and persuaded to sing, depending on how she might wiggle and waggle her tail feathers.
 Wreckin Ball
Msg: 35
Posted: 11/21/2008 5:50:28 PM
Order suggests an element of control that is an illusion. Live with passion - go with what you feel - don't give up - keep the faith - peace out
 ByLucifersBeard
Msg: 36
Posted: 11/21/2008 5:52:01 PM
For me each person I meet will be different. I generally chat with them online first either on here or MSN. I find out interests and their opinions on things that I care about etc. Then if things go well enough I move onto phone chats. And if things go well from there I arrange a first meeting for coffee or something light. If I get along with them well enough I keep meeting with them and hanging out. The intimacy thing depends on the person I am with. I never sleep with someone on a first or even 5th date. I wait until I am comfortable. Then if times goes by I would talk about moving in. But I try not to get ahead of myself with stuff. I like to take things slow and build a good relationship rather then to rush things. Works out better that way I find.
 b2inus2
Msg: 37
Posted: 11/21/2008 6:20:54 PM
The idea behind "order" is always to simplify, to add pleasure to a circumstance and render it stress-free. I am afraid this entire subject has now been complicated by misunderstanding and consequently the addition of words that don't even fit in the original context..."lists" and now "qualifier"?

"I don't see what Preference a Guy may have in respect to Criterias in Dating and irresponsible rearing of Children have to do with each other. They are not synonymous".
Irresponsible people become irresponsible parents.
The relevance Ticket is in the act of prioritizing. In other words, engaging in sexual activity too early in the relationship, before the couple has a chance to bond, become friends, etc. etc...., When they have an "accident", what do you think are the chances of such relationship to continue and live "happily every after"?

So pretend she decides to keep the baby...in most cases will end up raising that child alone...not easy. (heartache).
Pretend she decides to have the baby and give it up for adoption....Ask any woman who has made that choice and check for heartache.
Pretend now that she decides to abort the baby, a risk to her body, and an emotional trauma in many cases. Did I mention heartache?
Not always, but in many cases she is left alone to carry "the burden". And in most cases when he decides to "do the right thing" and be hte responsible man he is, without the proper and strong foundation the relationship will not last. I repeat, in most cases.
^^^And you don't think that is complicated???^^^

What upset me Ticket is that in these cases, men are never as involved as women are. We are the ones carrying the babies for 9 months, or aborting it, or giving it up, or raising it, after a mistake. A mistake that does not go away over night and changes lives forever....You guys may not get it because it is not in your own flesh. But we do. I do.
That is the BIG picture.

I like simplicity and I am not a demanding woman. I am not talking about a series of hoops, or qualifications...I don't have anything remotely similar in my thoughts, just a simple act of respect, of waiting, while developing a strong friendship and getting to know each other well, and not make sex a priority as it is everywhere. That is natural to me. I am not saying it'd be easy if a person is impatient, but it would certainly clarify our vision and would enable us to make a choice based on love rather than lust.

>>>>One last thing I wanted to add is that for me deeply loving someone makes him very sexy. In answering F&S thread I would have to say I am not concerned about sexual compatibility if we are compatible in every other way. For instance if there is consideration, communication, warmth, affection, spontaneity and trust, etc. in our relationship, then I am more than sure these will also whow up ine the bedroom. And if there were any issues, would we not be able to work them out when there is so much going for the relationship?

Phew! NO more plse!! Can I have that drink now?

And KOODOS to Piggy
 debra2008
Msg: 38
Posted: 11/21/2008 8:12:27 PM

If Performance of Sex is the Standard which qualifies someone, then know that the Qualifier has little in the Way of Standards ...

Compatibility not performance. We are all different in so many ways - the above is just another difference. There's room for negotiation, of course, and much allowance for newness but drive, initiative, and likes/dislikes should figure into the whole mix of long term partnership potential. It only makes sense to explore that area of compatibility also before making any kind of commitment to the relationship. That is where the souls meet, don't you think?

I've been told that men can feel the heat/cold within a woman. Men also have different temperatures. That is just one example. Sometimes the actual physical make up of the individuals is a barrier to the partnership - not any partnership - just that particular partnership. And yah, I've read the other enlightening threads of the OP (Who doesn't have a fond memory of reading through THOSE posts - which I'm not mentioning here!)

The OP makes a good point though - it is better when the partners are strongly attached to each other but by then, it seems so wrong to let THAT be a show stopper even when it is... I guess we are just SOL either way...another of life's great ironies. Like the 18 yr old guy drive vs the 35 yr old woman!

I think the problem here really is that a lot of us are older now and tired of dating and looking for someone and the whole being rejected/rejecting people cycle. Who wants to keep starting over? Try to cover all the bases to better the odds of making it, perhaps.

And again, we're getting older...a long term partnership has the foundation to explore innovative work-arounds that a new relationship might not have.

I don't see it as amoral or without standards to want compatibility in that area any more than in any other area one feels is important to them.
 Ticketoride
Msg: 39
Posted: 11/22/2008 12:47:28 PM
The relevance Ticket is in the act of prioritizing. In other words, engaging in sexual activity too early in the relationship, before the couple has a chance to bond, become friends, etc. etc...., When they have an "accident", what do you think are the chances of such relationship to continue and live "happily every after"?

That's already a given. Just see how many Guys e-mail Women for Sex? We even have Intimate Encounter Filters to combat that exact same Thing. I doubt very much except for those seeking Intimate Encounters, most People will not just go for a jump into the Hay.

Just don't necessarily tie that into Irresponsibility in Respect to Children either, since that lies in the Zone of taking proper Protections, for which both Parties are responsible.

Secondly, even prioritizing anything does not prevent a Break up shortly down the Road when she might already be pregnant by deliberate Decision. In that Event, Common Law steps in and sees to it that the Child will be supported by both Parents.

What upset me Ticket is that in these cases, men are never as involved as women are. We are the ones carrying the babies for 9 months, or aborting it, or giving it up, or raising it, after a mistake.

That's Stereotyping and simply not always so. All too often the Guy wants the Child, she wants an Abortion. Further, as I mentioned above, take adequate Protections, and this becomes a Non-Issue.
Usually by the Time both Parties wish to have a Child, they will already have been in a Relationship for quite a while anyways.

I don't have anything remotely similar in my thoughts, just a simple act of respect, of waiting, while developing a strong friendship and getting to know each other well, and not make sex a priority as it is everywhere.

No one on this Thread has advocated that, so I have no Idea who or what this Argument is in respect to.

Compatibility not performance. We are all different in so many ways - the above is just another difference. There's room for negotiation, of course, and much allowance for newness but drive, initiative, and likes/dislikes should figure into the whole mix of long term partnership potential.

I have never ever run into any of that, I haven't even got the faintest Clue what that really is, and if anything leaves me a little baffled why this Item could be such a Hotcake of Contention and Qualification. All News to me. Never had anyone ever bring it up, only here at POF a few Years ago it started to surface.

I've been told that men can feel the heat/cold within a woman.

Temperature Difference? Again, no Clue. Sure you are not talking about someone who just came in from the Cold? Strikes me more of bizarre finicky Things ...

Sometimes the actual physical make up of the individuals is a barrier to the partnership - not any partnership - just that particular partnership.

Well of Course, someone not pleasing to your likes ... Next. That's a Given, pretty well for anyone I would assume.

I don't see it as amoral or without standards to want compatibility in that area any more than in any other area one feels is important to them.

All I can say, all the Items you have mentioned for a Breakup I have never come across. If anything, People not getting along after quite a while, usually for accumulative Reasons often dealing with Communication Issues seems to be. But none of this could have been known at the Outset, and something that develops as the Relationship moves on.

Just a few more Pennies for the Pot ...
 LMAONOCOMMENT
Msg: 40
Posted: 11/22/2008 1:25:55 PM
I think there should be a order. She cooks first, cleans dishes second, runs my bath third, makes me a snack before i go to bed, makes sure lunch is ready in the morning, before she goes to work, and yes bring me home a six pack of Budweiser, yes chilled, not to cold, and rush home with it so she can get supper Ready. Anyone agree. Tx JW
 You go first
Msg: 41
Posted: 11/22/2008 1:50:37 PM
Message #40, meet message # 6.

Ladies: Be afraid. Be very afraid.
 b2inus2
Msg: 42
Posted: 11/22/2008 1:51:08 PM
^^^^ Absolutely! I am in! I am all into spoiling my man!
Best post I've read so far! Question: can I wash your back? Pleeeeez?
Except ....what about the sex part? No sex?

Keep feeshing then...(that is my latin accent coming out)
 FunnyAndSweet48
Msg: 43
Posted: 11/22/2008 2:12:49 PM

kiss slowly, slow foreplay, and make it last all night.

Good one Tyeee. Just how many guys in our age bracket do you know who can "make it last all night"?

Ticketoride:
I doubt very much except for those seeking Intimate Encounters, most People will not just go for a jump into the Hay.

And what planet are you living on where "people will not just go for a jump into the Hay" except those seeking Intimate Encounters? Many who ARE seeking Intimate Encounters will not indicate this on their profile because they know they will be blocked from accessing too many profiles. Intimate Encounters is blocked on my profile, yet I get guys who email me to tell me what they can offer me sexually & ask if I'd like to meet them. Yeah ... no thanks.

Ticket, you need to accompany some of us on our coffee dates so you can see the reality of first meetings as it occurs. After three months of coffee dates I quit because I got so tired of being mauled & pestered for sex, not to mention the guys who chose to expose their erections ... yes, on the first date ... hoping I'll change my mind once I see it in all its glory. Didn't help their cause one bit. Now I just attend the events, chat a little, dance a little & hope that one day I'll find that special connection with someone there. It happened once, it can happen again.

I've been told that men can feel the heat/cold within a woman.

Yeah, I'm a real affectionate, touchy/feely, warm & cuddly type & have been told about how cold & frigid some women are, possibly because some women are naturally that way & others because negative past experiences have made them fearful & overly cautious. I think that's the heat vs. cold within a woman that you're talking about. I feel that too around women & find that I get along best with women who are warm, friendly & outgoing like me.

debra2008:
The OP makes a good point though - it is better when the partners are strongly attached to each other but by then, it seems so wrong to let THAT be a show stopper even when it is... I guess we are just SOL either way...another of life's great ironies.

Yeah, I don't like either option either. I've encountered many different dating scenarios & sometimes nightmares. Have yet to find one that works well for both partners in the long term. I never thought it would be this difficult to find someone who sees & lives life the way I do, has a similar attitude, humour, easy-going nature, similar values & beliefs about how to build & sustain a healthy relationship, etc. I've had healthy relationships & unhealthy ones so at this point, I know what works for me & what doesn't, with a little flexible attitude thrown in of course.

It would seem that most have misunderstood that I was asking if in reviewing your PAST relationships, you noticed one or more patterns that you have consciously or subconsciously followed. It would appear that people are more interested in discussing how planning an order to current or future relationships is too rigid & therefore inappropriate. Oh well, I tried but I guess some minds just don't want to explore their past.

Referring back to message 33, I'd like to know if anyone else noticed the similarities between the courtship behaviour of bird/animal vs. man & would be interested in hearing your comments regarding this?

Continuing to ...
 Ticketoride
Msg: 44
Posted: 11/22/2008 2:28:27 PM
And what planet are you living on where "people will not just go for a jump into the Hay" except those seeking Intimate Encounters? Many who ARE seeking Intimate Encounters will not indicate this on their profile because they know they will be blocked from accessing too many profiles.

I did not specifically refer to their Profile Settings, but their Intentions as well. The Profile Setting indicates their Intentions in respect to Dating, if you want to call it that.

After three months of coffee dates I quit because I got so tired of being mauled & pestered for sex, not to mention the guys who chose to expose their erections ... yes, on the first date ... hoping I'll change my mind once I see it in all its glory.

That confirms what I had previously already stated in other Words.

Yeah, I'm a real affectionate, touchy/feely, warm & cuddly type & have been told about how cold & frigid some women are, possibly because some women are naturally that way & others because negative past experiences have made them fearful & overly cautious. I think that's the heat vs. cold within a woman that you're talking about.

Ok. I didn't connect on that Concept from that Angle, because that will already be apparent long before it gets too that Point. The Personality shows it all. Never seen a bubbly, Love-for-Life Woman be frigid otherwise. Again, all News too me, and this Sphere is anything but News for me.

Maybe all these Concerns have been brought on through the Interactions with all sorts of Weirdos, who knows. If someone were talking to me about all these Issues, I'd be wondering what Planet you were from.

I think there should be a order. She cooks first, cleans dishes second, runs my bath third, makes me a snack before i go to bed, makes sure lunch is ready in the morning, before she goes to work, and yes bring me home a six pack of Budweiser, yes chilled, not to cold, and rush home with it so she can get supper Ready.

This Thread is about Dating, not what your Wife is already doing for you now. Secondly, you don't want your Date to cook for you, because your Wife might get Wind of a Dish she doesn't make and then suspect you of Cheating ...

I'd like to know if anyone else noticed the similarities between the courtship behaviour of bird/animal vs. man

If he chirps, there may yet be a similarity ...
 LMAONOCOMMENT
Msg: 45
Posted: 11/22/2008 2:36:23 PM
Only if you feel like it.
 Behindthescenes
Msg: 46
Posted: 11/22/2008 2:44:37 PM
Lots to consider after reading some of these posts.I am confussed by something Ticket to Ride said. I cannot quote word for word but I think it was something to the effect that ...he would hope that people that want to hook up just for sex would have the Intimate encounters title on their profile.Well such is not the case.I cannot say all women here but I would imagine lots ( and perhaps men too ) have been contacted by someone under the disguise of dating / long term...who are really only looking for a bootie call...friends with benifits etc arrangement.When asked why they do this I have heard it explained ...you might as well try all the catagories and up your odds.Personally I would rather a man honestly say he is not looking for anything but a sex friend then for him to lead me along thinking he was looking to build a friendship..and have it turn into a long term relationship. I mean obviously I enjoy the intimate part of a relationship but as it was said before...sex is sooooooooo much better when its with someone you like,have feelings for and are respected by.
 XHTML
Msg: 47
Posted: 11/22/2008 2:46:25 PM

Referring back to message 33, I'd like to know if anyone else noticed the similarities between the courtship behaviour of bird/animal vs. man & would be interested in hearing your comments regarding this?

Well let's see now. This a pond full of fish. According to some a fish is an animal. In the sport fishing world a Tyee is a Chinook salmon weighing 30 pounds or more.

Life cycle of a Chinook salmon... upon reaching sexual maturity in ocean the Chinook returns to the stream of its birth and may swim 1,000 miles upstream to spawn.

On reaching the spawning beds males and females pair up. With her tail she digs a redd in the gravel into which she lays her eggs. He then deposits his milt on the eggs to fertilize them and then the female covers the eggs.

Lurking in the area will be some "Jack Spring", sexually mature but small-sized Chinook, who if given the opportunity, will dart in and fertilize the eggs before the big male she partnered with can do it.

Both male and female die after spawning. Yes, they have one sexual act in their lifetime.

So no, I've not noticed any similarities, except perhaps those Jack Spring sneaking in.
 b2inus2
Msg: 48
Posted: 11/22/2008 2:47:30 PM
I will simply agree to disagree with you Ticket and leave it at that...
Except for 2 things:
1."That's Stereotyping and simply not always so. All too often the Guy wants the Child, she wants an Abortion....... "
Stereotyping? Just because YOU want to keep the child suddenly makes you an authority on what is like to be a woman and knowing what is like to be pregnant for 9 months (and all it's perks), give birth, or have an abortion and KNOW what it feels like???? I think you may be making a few women angry or at least roll their eyes with that statement.

2. Respect is the bottom line for me...Always, always. No matter where or when, even here in the forum. ASININE is a disrespectul word. Offesive...I may disagree with you but at least I am very careful. My main purpose for writing anything here is to be a "team player", to learn, to share, to throw questions or anwers that will stimulate thinking....but never to offend.

On that note I will thank F&S for posting this thread and add that I've decided that in my next life I'll b an Afican Grey Parrot...mm-mmmm !!!
 FunnyAndSweet48
Msg: 49
Posted: 11/22/2008 2:56:41 PM

I will thank F&S for posting this thread and add that I've decided that in my next life I'll b an African Grey Parrot...mm-mmmm !!!

Ya know, when I was writing down the order of my Grey's courtship ritual (msg 33), I was thinking the same thing myself. Why look for a guy to give me all that when my parrot is just dying to give me lovin' as often as I'm willing?
 LMAONOCOMMENT
Msg: 50
Posted: 11/22/2008 3:00:34 PM
I respect women. But i would respect trhem even more, if they woul clean my golf clubs, without me always having to ask, make roast beef more often, and yes of course listen to me, when i try and teach them how to properly make gravy. Oh one more thing, the crumbs in my chair need to be vaccumed more often. And that 1969 charger i bought her, get going faster on getting it restored. Like lady get a part time job, if need be so you can get it done faster. So we can start driving around in it when your at work. Tx JW: applause:
Show ALL Forums  > British Columbia  > What is Your Order of Building Relationships?