Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > British Columbia  > What is Your Order of Building Relationships?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 MASSAPEEL
Msg: 76
What is Your Order of Building Relationships?Page 4 of 4    (1, 2, 3, 4)
I posted to this thread before. I changed my mind.

First i dress up all girly and make sure i aint wearing panties.
Then i sit there all demure, with cigarette hanging outta my mouth.
Then i give off the signal that i will do ya really good, ok, maybe so so
THEN ...after the deed....i butt my cigarette out on yer forehead and header home.

Then i tell my friends i am going out with you and make stuff up till i claim i
kicked yer azz to the curb.
 abacusblack
Msg: 77
What is Your Order of Building Relationships?
Posted: 8/21/2009 2:29:30 PM
The first order of business in building a relationship should be... It is not about one (me), but about two (us) being as one (couple) but with the identity of two. ( you and I)
 Worse Than Ever
Msg: 78
Posted: 8/23/2009 5:03:03 AM
well, i think it's wise in the beginning to mix the drinks well to disguise any odd chemical aftertaste before turning camera ON hee hee hee
 Worse Than Ever
Msg: 79
Posted: 8/23/2009 11:53:45 AM
see object of your affection at the side of the road - turn wheel sharply to the right (just so they bounce, not to kill) place object of your affection in the trunk and drive home (chloroform is good if they start banging on the trunk and yelling) once home chain your loved one to the radiator and whip them with a stick no thicker than your finger - break the will, make the kill LOL - we having fun yet? let's hear it for the Stockholm Syndrome, it worked for patti hearst...
The PMS Barbarian
 Walts
Msg: 80
view profile
History
Posted: 8/23/2009 12:57:59 PM
Okay, okay,,,I've changed my mind. I'm starting to do a list up now as we speak. After I get er all typed up I'm gonna fold it around that condom that's been sitting in the wallet for the last 18 years and pull the checklist out everytime I think there is potential.

First on the list,,,,,buy lots of rye. check

Second,,,,start drinkin. check

Third,,,,good to go!!!
 lookin4luvnlaughter
Msg: 81
Posted: 8/23/2009 1:00:12 PM
Hmmm, might want to wrap it around a condom that is not quite so "aged"! LOL You know, just in case.
 Entzauberung
Msg: 82
Posted: 8/23/2009 1:03:56 PM
^^^^ looking4

Good point.

Walts ol' chap, you might need to check the packaging.

http://forums.plentyoffish.com/datingPosts10700987.aspx

They do expire.
 Walts
Msg: 83
view profile
History
Posted: 8/23/2009 1:08:48 PM
Expire???? I'm still trying to figure out what the hell they are used for???? I'm thinkin spare container for rye on the run???
 MediaNaranja
Msg: 84
Posted: 8/23/2009 1:14:30 PM
What they are used for???
You name it.
If you run out of ideas go to Cuba: the land of "inventions", and there you'll see that they are used even for doing women's hair... Condoms are cheaper than hair elastics. They cut them up so they look like rings and are actually better than...hair elastics.
Sexy hair indeed!
MN:
 lookin4luvnlaughter
Msg: 85
Posted: 8/23/2009 1:27:37 PM
Haahaa, leave it to you Walts, "spare container" for the rye! But you still don't want to take chances on losing any of the wet stuff (get your minds outta the gutters people!LOL) through the pinholes that have appeared over the years! LOL

Media, I actually got an email about that exact concern...dollar store hair bands, made with the bands of the recycled condoms. Ewwwwww. Makes me glad I have short hair!

As for O/T...slow and steady is how I am taking things. The fast lane and jumping too quick, just doesn't work for this girl!
 meat me
Msg: 86
Posted: 8/23/2009 1:33:19 PM
Walts: sounds like you got yourself an offer there

Worse Than Ever: you are my all time fav poster chick; you never fail to scare me.
I think I'm in love

Myself, I let'er all gang out on the first date; that usually scares'em off!
If they are not frightend off, I know they're crazy.
My preferred type are the physio bar b itches from hell.
 mis~fit
Msg: 87
Posted: 8/23/2009 3:11:41 PM
hahaha ...... re: msgs 79 & 80 .... Thankyou for the chuckles!
Made my present trip onto this site worth it,
Show ALL Forums  > British Columbia  > What is Your Order of Building Relationships?