Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Science/philosophy  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 desertrhino
Msg: 538
view profile
History
Humans created by Aliens: Plausible theory?Page 14 of 53    (13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53)

I noticed no one else has asked, so I will- please show them. A lot of things said on this thread can't be proved or disproved, but that claim surely can be proved quite easily. When you do, I'll show you mine, I actually have PhDs from 5 of the 8 Iveys, ,and Oxford, in subjects ranging from molecular mechanisms of coxsackievirus pathogenesis to advanced cultural analysis of Shangri-La, so I think you're outmatched in e-peen size, Mr. Internet tough-guy. What would be better IMO would be for you to post your thesis paper, that should really show these ignorant plebeians who's who. *laughs at the kind of people pathetic enough to start some sort of "intellectual credentials" pissing contest over the Interwebs* *laughs again at the "scientist" who claims that his work "basically proves" something haha*

Yes, you have no penis. So what?
 nexthyme
Msg: 541
view profile
History
Humans created by Aliens: Plausible theory?
Posted: 3/10/2009 9:48:08 PM
Dance, Mary Shelly is another visionary that has good play now over 200 yrs later. They didn't have a clue as to how the human body worked, yet at the age of 18 she knew that man kind wants so badly to defeat death. In fact so badly that they will freeze themselves in cryon just to live again.

Jules Vern was yet another visionary, willing to believe that the stories told from long ago of these "monsters" coming up from the ocean were attacking ships. Before the over commercialized fishing occurred, I am sure that Humboldt squid had a chance to grow to beyond massive sizes.

Yesterday I was watching Geo, and specialized under sea creatures use the bones of whales to propagate across the ocean floors from one bunch of sea thermo vents to the next across the ocean. These bones exude very high levels of fat, that feeds these creatures, yet were just recently discovered and amazed scientist that that is how they travel across the oceans. Yet these same "creatures" live in extreme heat conditions, that few would think they could exist.

As I said I have noted that any supposed crashes are always mopped up by the military, and people who seen the actual sight were threatened to keep silent.

Perhaps the ancients were who have a lot of writings about people coming from the skies were so much less threatening, that these aliens didn't fear interacting with them. Perhaps the negative nasty ones that we hear about in the bible, that call them self "god" had no problem telling THE CHOSEN people to kill off innocent people, not very Godly if you ask me.

I appreciate your post dance, because it allows for others to venture out and think about the possibilities. These endless possibilities tell me there is something worth checking out, and since most of us here have nothing to prove other than an opinion, then we are harmlessly exchanging possibilities.

Ahhhhh I know about raising kids and telling them NOT TO TOUCH the hot burner... My middle daughter always pushed the envelop, we feared telling her not to sample the poisonous plants, because she'd be sure to see if it was true...

Now she is out somewhere finding her self, and and making a place in the science world, beyond where I ventured. Yes, it is always that one child that is willing to see what is out there, even if it is vicariously through other scientists and people who have a vision of the possibilities...

NT
 Bluesman2008
Msg: 543
Posted: 3/10/2009 11:41:55 PM
Benamin Disraeli said "It's a wise man who knows nothing". That makes Rhino, what, exactly?
 desertrhino
Msg: 544
view profile
History
Posted: 3/11/2009 3:56:57 AM
Bwahahaha!

ad hominem is the best you can do? Turn this into a pig-pile on poor Rhino? *laughter*
 stargazer1000
Msg: 545
Posted: 3/11/2009 8:06:50 AM
Wow, I see this discussion has pretty much hit the wall. Let me sum up the answer to the question...plausible? Sure, why not. Probable? Not really.
 compleat_man
Msg: 547
Posted: 3/11/2009 8:47:08 AM
^^

stargazer:

Let me sum up the answer to the question...plausible? Sure, why not. Probable? Not really.

I think you sum it up well; probably what almost everyone here is saying..the 'argument' is over 'how probable' ?

the scientific-minded, say "highly improbable"- maybe 1 in a million chance

those who want to believe, say" fairly probable" - maybe 1 in 2 or 3 chance..or so?
 Jiperly
Msg: 548
Posted: 3/11/2009 8:54:11 AM
>>>Benamin Disraeli said "It's a wise man who knows nothing".

And he was a fool to make such a claim- claiming you know nothing is claiming knowledge on something- thus, by saying you know nothing, you are, in fact, contradicting yourself, and claiming you do know something.

But that doesn't surprise me- the entire argument the people who support aliens is a appeal to ignorance- that we should celebrate what we do not know, and that it is somehow vulgar to reach conclusions before we understand everything in the universe- being a two part damnation, rejecting the methods that we used to reach this level of understanding of the universe, and thus ensuring that no further progress or understanding can be ever reached, and allowing our minds to be treated like whores, to indiscriminately allow anyones thoughts, decrees or judgements to rule us rather than logic, study, and an appeal to reason.

Basically, if you believe it, and have faith it is true, as there is no evidence besides faith and peoples inablity to fully explain what they saw(which is hardly unique to history) it must be true, and no evidence supporting it is nessary- and yet we are accused of being the egoists.

But yea, Rhino and stargazer, I'd suggest backing off- its really degraded to nothing more than personal attacks at this point- they've been cornered by their failure to judge the situation objectively, and now they're striking back the only way they know how- personal attacks
 compleat_man
Msg: 551
Posted: 3/11/2009 11:56:50 AM

I would say that those who hold a high probability of UFO’s have studied the issue more than those that deny their existence out of hand.

but which came first, the chicken or the egg? the people who have 'studied' the issue probably did so because they wanted to believe it, and may have been somewhat biased in what they studied?

anyhow, back to the OP's question..

even if you accept the existence of aliens, it's still a huge leap to say that they created humans..
 stargazer1000
Msg: 552
Posted: 3/11/2009 12:02:39 PM
Willow, I think you're engaging in a bit of wordplay but some theories have sufficient evidence to be taken as fact. Relativity has enough evidence as does evolution.

However, when it comes to UFOs, I used to be a believer. I read the books, watched the shows and said "yeah, it can happen." I even used many of the same arguments about the vastness of the universe, etc. But, in 30 years of looking skyward, I noticed something. No UFOs. Nothing. Absolutely no flying discs, no weird triangles, except for the NOSS satellites, nothing. And I realized, there might be a reason for that.

Over the years, my opinion has evolved, based on the information I've gathered, that UFOs as space vehicles from other planets is so unlikely as to be approaching impossible.

Is the UFO phenomena caused by an advanced species not of this earth? Probably, considering other explanations require too many unlikely assumptions.

Let me see if I understand the logic. It's more likely that spaceships have travelled trillions of kilometers for the sake of who knows what than it is for people to make honest misidentifications of natural phenomenon?
 Bluesman2008
Msg: 553
Posted: 3/11/2009 12:32:05 PM

Of course the closed minded will claim mass hallucinations,

Specially with those Belgians. It's a chocolate thing LMAO.

But, in 30 years of looking skyward, I noticed something. No UFOs. Nothing. Absolutely no flying discs, no weird triangles, except for the NOSS satellites, nothing. And I realized, there might be a reason for that.

So because YOU personally haven't seen them, that discredits every credible sighting by those who have? Now there's a scientific statement if I've ever heard it. LOL.
 god_of_rock
Msg: 554
Posted: 3/11/2009 12:36:05 PM

It was witnessed by nineteen other Gendarmes who were guests at a nearby social event

hmm, how much alcohol was flowing at this 'social event' ?

if cops in Belgium are much like the ones here, I'd bet quite a lot..
 Jiperly
Msg: 555
Posted: 3/11/2009 12:36:16 PM
>>>So because YOU personally haven't seen them, that discredits every credible sighting by those who have?

Yea Stargazer- don't you know only anecdotal evidence can be used to support UFO's- but anecdotal evidence opposing it? Thats just madness....

After all, anything is possible- except if your possiblity concludes that aliens are not in our skies- then only one conclusion is possible.
 nexthyme
Msg: 556
view profile
History
Posted: 3/11/2009 1:42:30 PM
I love how Scientific theory is tossed around like it is sooooo linear.

This is absolute BS.

Einstein start a theory of "relativity" in 1907. He was presenting this theory in front of a small group of scientist, including a world class mathematician. He stood there are realize his math was all wrong, and that he had a large presentation at the "Prussian" in front of many great scientists.

The mathematician, decided to take on the math problem, and Einstein knew this so he was really in a hurry, and had this large presentation he had to worry about knowing his work was wrong. This was in 1915. He sat out through his thought process, and realized a math solution he worked at in 1912 was correct, and by the time he present at the "Prussian" he as well as the mathematician work it out. The mathematician was gracefulness to let the theory be Einstein's .

The real interesting thing is the fact that HE KNEW he had no proof, and it wasn't until 1922 before that truth came about.

So this is the scientific process aye??? Create a theory, yet have no proof until the proof happens to come along. Ohhhhh but things are different now, people learned to do things different, so NOW they have proof before they have a theory...

Is that why the Keppler telescope has been sent up by NASA??? With Science theory we should have proof before we give out theory correct, yet NASA funded once again by US has been sent up on what kind of THEORY???A theory without proof...Wonders of all wonders... OR do these scientist at NASA believe in the SUPPOSED "anecdotal evidence", and since getting money from the government isn't all that easy, somebody in the government must be drinking.

According to Stargazer, this is not in probable as a theory, so we are really getting phucked over with out tax money, which we are totally hurting for.

Yeah for the scientific process

It is SOOOO conveniently inconsistent, yet we "sheeple" are supposed to believe ONLY in the scientific process... Yeah now there is a spin into madness.
 stargazer1000
Msg: 558
Posted: 3/11/2009 3:14:12 PM

So because YOU personally haven't seen them, that discredits every credible sighting by those who have? Now there's a scientific statement if I've ever heard it. LOL.

Actually, I'm happy to quote Jill Tarter who says "absence of evidence is not evidence of absence." However, I have the easy job. I don't believe they exist. If you believe, then show me the proof. Real proof. Not some jiggly video or sworn statement by someone. How about a ship? An actual alien stepping forward to say "Hi, I'm from Alpha Centauri and here's my passport." Something tangible. Real. If one lands right in front of me during one of my observing sessions, I'll be more than happy to report it here. However, I don't think that's going to be an issue, somehow.

Now Thyme, to your comments. There's a lot of stories about Einstein and his development of the Theory of Relativity (realize there's actually two: Special and General). To which one are you referring? What mathematician? What presentation? What's your source for that somewhat confusing story? If you're trying to say that some mathematician stepped aside from the "great" Albert Einstein, remember that, until he came out with Relativity, he was a complete unknown. Given scientific egos, it's more likely any contributors would have been shouting from the rooftop.

As for Kepler, well, the purpose of it is to detect planetary transits of Earth mass planets as they cross in front of their star (from our vantage point). It will be measuring millions of stars in a narrow field in Cygnus for three years once it begins gathering data. If anything, it should be fodder for UFO believers. An actual Earth-mass planet means a possible abode for life.

Why send it up? Well, planetary transits have already been observed. In fact, we already know of over 300 planets orbiting other stars. If they're trying to hide "the truth" from you, someone's doing a sh!tty job, aren't they? This is actual science in action.

Process of science linear? Hardly! But let's clarify...theory=model for a natural process and/or physical law. Either confirmed or disproven by experimentation and/or observation. However, it is all done by hard work. Scientists actually work at what they do. Sometimes it takes years of plodding away at data acquisition and analysis. Sometimes it's a chance discovery. However they get there, scientists have got better things to do than sit around and plot ways to keep society "in the dark." In fact, they gain nothing, including and especially funding. Which is why you see announcements made of new discoveries every day.

Versus what other process? Seriously. Sitting around, reading stuff on the Internet and coming to the conclusion that you're being treated like "sheeple" and kept in the dark about "the truth?" If you've got another way, you've got the perfect forum for it here. Let us know what better way there is and we'll be happy to try it out.
 stargazer1000
Msg: 559
Posted: 3/11/2009 3:22:17 PM
Twister, yes Rigel, Procyon, Capella, Betelgeuse...they're all old friends. I'm well acquianted with them.

As the "source" for space friends, I doubt it. Both astrophysically are pretty inhospitable places. Rigel is quite young as stars go and Procyon likely had a companion that ended its days in a rather unpleasant way for any nearby planets.

Let's be clear, there are thousands of scientists working on the question of whether there is life on other planets and have committed their entire careers to the search for evidence. Why people feel the need to basically slander these hard working individuals by saying they're, at the same time they're doing the work, are actively seeking to hide some cosmic "truth" is mystifying and not just a little insulting to the intelligence.

But if there is anyone out there who thinks they can do it better, then go ahead and do it. Get your own degree, start your own research and vow never, no matter how much "they" pressure you, to hide the truth.
 stargazer1000
Msg: 560
Posted: 3/11/2009 4:51:03 PM
Actually, aside from an understanding of the space environment gleaned from years of actually reading about and doing astronomy, I only have to refer you back to your descriptions.

Considering the descriptions of these so-called beings show them to be very similar to us - after all, they look like us (arms, legs, skin, bilateral symmetry), they are playing with biology to make human/alien hybrids - then it's reasonable to assume they are exactly like us. In fact, trying to make hybrids requires genes that are very similar.

Living near high levels of ultraviolet and gamma radiation would be bad for us, therefore bad for them.

Ah, yes...the Freemasons, Illuminati, etc. Frankly, if only people could be that competent at keeping secrets. So ya, BS.
 nexthyme
Msg: 561
view profile
History
Posted: 3/11/2009 4:59:12 PM
Actually stargazer I was watching "Einstein" on History channel this AM, I had seen it before, and thought I'd see it again to get a good idea about the "science process" that has been tossed around as something set in stone.

I can't remember the name of the mathematician sorry brain is on caffeine from writing a 37 page legal paper... I know I know, was I procrastinating, yes I had been... Sorry I digress...

This thread has tossed around the "science process" as a GOLDEN STANDARD, that scientist stand by, and that they use for every theoretical process, and have been doing so since the ages of Galileo. That is BS, and many many many times, scientist put shit out there, with out proof that what they are putting out there is proven.

Lets look at big pharma for the sake of argument, that industry kills over 128,000 per year. If you watch tv at all you will see how often they do recalls, and have law suits over drugs that weren't fully investigated.

IF WE CONSUMERS know how little money the FDA gets, compared to the research grants given to big pharma we'd not touch another pill, except maybe penicillin, which is become less affect because of germ evolution. As well the FDA depends on the big pharma research because they have such archaic equipment

You want to say probably not, but some of us and a WHOLE city seen something in the sky that was unexplainable. Dang wish you could have been there, because at least you would have gotten to say you actually seen something that didn't make sense.

Does the government keep people in the dark, HELL YES all the time... Dr's keep people in the dark as well, as do companies and anyone that feels the need to keep people in the dark.

This little tangent is the fact that the science process is not a golden standard all scientist follow, and in fact it seems a lot of scientist jump the gun for their own glory and benefit.

People are expendable in this little planet, and pay the price for the HYPED UP science golden standard...
 Bluesman2008
Msg: 564
Posted: 3/12/2009 2:07:52 AM

How about a ship? If you've got another way, you've got the perfect forum for it here. Let us know what better way there is and we'll be happy to try it out.

How far are you willing to go to find out? There is a way if you've got the guts.

there are thousands of scientists working on the question of whether there is life on other planets and have committed their entire careers to the search for evidence. Why people feel the need to basically slander these hard working individuals by saying they're, at the same time they're doing the work, are actively seeking to hide some cosmic "truth" is mystifying and not just a little insulting to the intelligence.

No one is slandering or otherwise attacking mainstream scientists who are openly searching for signs of ET life. Those aren't the scientists we're talking about. We're talking about scientists, part of the cabal, that have known about ET life for decades. We're talking about those scientists and engineers who have been studying not only live and dead ETs but those who have been (almost successfully) back engineering ET technology. The ones who get on those mysterious jets that take off from McCarran Field in Las Vegas and fly them to groom lake where they're loaded on buses with blacked out windows. Those scientists are not allowed to share with the above board scientific community. If they did, they're all have their credibility destroyed at worst, but most likely dead. Ask physicist Bob Lazar how the cabal treats whistle blowers at Area 51 (a site that your government denied ever existed until the sneaky Russians satellites did a show 'n tell...ooops. In the meantime, mainstream science is left to go on it's merry way with their antennae arrays etc. But they'll find nothing because they're not allowed to.

then it's reasonable to assume they are exactly like us

What? How on earth (pardon the pun) does one lead to the other?

In fact, trying to make hybrids requires genes that are very similar.

Aren't you making a number of assumptions here?

Living near high levels of ultraviolet and gamma radiation would be bad for us, therefore bad for them.

Now that's an amazingly egocentric statement. Why do you assume they need to be like us? Where did you get that idea? Why is it that "life" elsewhere could only exist if WE could exist there? How do you know what THEIR requirements for life are? You know nothing yet you assume everything and those assumptions keep you locked in an illogical box. But again, that's ok because, for the umpteenth time, we're not trying to prove and damn thing to you. We don't really care. It's you that seems hell bent, for whatever reason to try to debunk something you've admittedly never experienced. You're just running around pissing in every ones corn flakes and I don't "get" why. Does it make you feel better accusing people of ranting and being delusional?

science process is not a golden standard

True and that's really a shame because scientists are deliberately being denied science.

People are expendable in this little planet, and pay the price for the HYPED UP science golden standard..

See: N. Tesla

after all, they look like us (arms, legs, skin, bilateral symmetry)

In the same way, chimps look like us too - two arms, two legs, one head, two eyes, nose, mouth, ears, toothy smile, bilateral symmetry. It's all there. Does that make you exactly like a chimp?

Suns die, the small ones like our sun turn into white dwarfs and the larger ones due to their size and mass turn into black holes and suck things in. I truly doubt if all the stuff they suck in really disappears , more then likely it goes into another dimension, one I am not part of, it's on the other side of the curtain of space and time, so it no longer exist to me. ~ but since I'm not the center of the universe it still exist.

Interesting that you raised that point. I've always thought that the "big bang" (as to OUR origin .. as far as they know) was really US (everything and everyone there is in this existence everywhere) coming out of the other end of a black hole. That would explain why so much of the known universe has so many similar shared elements, gases and liquid. It's just that the recipe varies from place to place much like the menus from different restaurants.

If that's true, it could be an endless cycle of existences being born, destroyed and, in a sense, reborn over and over again. Hmmmmm.

Dark matter. All theoretical. But I wonder what even prompted the search for it and/or it's existence. Does dark matter really exist or is it merely the product of fantasy driven by a biological need to have duality in all things. Good/evil, up/down, east/west, men/women, dogs/cats. Do we really have such a need for an evil twin (from either perspective) that we first conjure up the image, then go to the blackboard with chalk in hand and, having decided the outcome in advance, coming up with a mathematical model that might just fit the bill.

On the other hand, if dark matter does exist, do we really want anyone to know about it knowing full well they'll try to play with it based upon their limited understanding of it's nature just to "see what it does"? That's what scientists do after all. They examine. They measure. They observe, then come to whatever conclusion(s) they feel comfortable with at that point in time. We got the A bomb the same way, no? Look what that got us. Now if dark matter IS what keeps us what, how and where we are in the grand scheme of things, do we really want ANYONE playing with it? Can we afford and "ooops". Would we be trusting "them" too much to make that kind of decision in a dark secret room by only a select few people? Don't you think there should be just a little input from the people first? I do. I'd kind of like to know that someone in my neighborhood is playing with something of which they know relatively nothing and could have the potential of ripping open the fabric of time/space, I'd kinda like to have a little voice in the matter. You betcha'. But, hey, I'm funny that way. Just thinking out loud but I think there are far more important endeavors scientists should be addressing and, in fact, demanding, and that is why they're being kept out of the loop...the real loop.
 compleat_man
Msg: 567
Posted: 3/12/2009 8:58:40 AM

As for probability, that is another topic. I suggest you start another thread if you seek to further this agenda as the topic here is clearly; “Humans created by Aliens: Plausible theory?”

actually, since the first page or 2, most people have been arguing:

"EXISTENCE of intelligent extra-terrestrial life forms: plausible? "

NOT: "humans created by aliens: Plausible? "
 nexthyme
Msg: 572
view profile
History
Posted: 3/12/2009 2:36:24 PM
Malc39, yes they did find a femur bone that was as held from the ground to the persons waist which the femur was 47 in' long. That bone would indicate that the being it belonged to was extremely tall. I caught part of the show, and the remote was far from being found to turn the volume up.

Being a former x ray tech, it was a human femur, and not from something else, and that part was clear.. However not so clear was it a replica, or the real deal, I am leaning towards replica, because anything that old would be pretty dang fragile.

Yes we have been all over the board on this thread, because there are parts of history that we just don't have enough information. There are parts of land masses that have fallen into the ocean, and even recent events like Titanic I have not seen human bones being depicted when they have done searches.

There are many reasons why not everything has been seen by man kind.

http://www.geocities.com/saqatchr/page46.html Tall Native Americans in the US, interesting read, excerpt: 1877 Nevada, Eureka: Prospectors found a human leg bone and kneecap sticking out of solid rock. Doctors examined the remains and determined they were from a human being, and one that stood over 12 feet tall. The rock in which the bones were found was dated geologically to the Jurassic Period, over 185 million years old.
 nexthyme
Msg: 574
view profile
History
Posted: 3/12/2009 3:50:05 PM
Ok, I am NOT required to find every source, because YOU NAY SAYERS don't feel like looking stuff up.

In 1950 in Turkey a femur was found while they were digging up the country side for a road.

It is archived with many other finds, and a replica is on display.

Remember the hobbit skull??? Some scientist took it, and locked it away from everyone, why, because he felt like it, and he doesn't feel the need to explain to anyone the why.

Call it bs if you would like, but ya know what I call bs that the fact there are many bones that are found, and don't become something that scientist want to make a big deal out of, simply because they aren't ready to rewrite history...
 nexthyme
Msg: 576
view profile
History
Posted: 3/12/2009 4:21:24 PM
I see you are in Canada, I don't know the law there, but anything that American Natives feel are part of their culture REQUIRE, DEMAND and take away anything that is found...

Hear about Kennewick man??? They took that skull even though it was 12000 yrs old, and the build of a European facial structure, Native Americans buried it. The finders were so pissed, because there went their book deals, research, and anything that could be found.

One night on the news they ran a story about making sure any bones found out in the sticks were NOT touched, that the Sheriff and the native tribes knew how to handle them, which is to rebury them.

Once again, you believe what you want, and I believe what I want.

nexthyme
Msg: 578
view profile
History
Posted: 3/12/2009 4:46:35 PM
Since this happened in the state I live, I am familiar with the story... If you actually want to know about an ACTUAL case, then look it up in wiki. My apology, it was over 8 to 9 thousand yrs old by carbon dating. This happened in 1996, so a dates do get blurred.

I never said the Native Americans were the enemy, I just said they have the "Native American Graves Protection and Repatriation Act" (NAGPRA), which makes research on some of these archeology finds taken away. Just as Kennewick man at first they had time to research it, then it was taken away.

Once again Thorb you are one of many demanding proof, then when it is given, you dismiss it like all the other nay sayers... I would like to know where is YOUR PROOF that this information is wrong.

You say T rex now may have had feathers, really prove it...
 stargazer1000
Msg: 579
Posted: 3/12/2009 6:25:09 PM
You say T rex now may have had feathers, really prove it...

Really, if you are going to ridicule science, try to keep up with the research...

http://arjournals.annualreviews.org/doi/abs/10.1146/annurev.earth.33.092203.122511
http://www.dinosaur-world.com/tyrannosaurs/dilong_paradoxus.htm
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Feathered_dinosaurs (note: I'll believe Wiki if there are suitable attributions)

And there's plenty more.

Oy! Aliens making humans. Giants. Crop circles...I'm surprised Mr. Moderator hasn't put the kybosh on this whole convoluted discussion by now.
 nexthyme
Msg: 580
view profile
History
Posted: 3/12/2009 9:20:53 PM
Stargazer two things... Do you see the smiley face??? Means I am laughing because of all the PROVING we probability believers have to do...I was just being a smart arse, simply because the conversation is getting to intense..Thus a smiley face... I too have heard the theory and at this point think that would make a really big nasty chicken...

If you don't like what others post OR find news worthy, OR not, you are NOT required to read it, nor are you required to come to this thread.. However it is like all of us who have kept it alive, it calls to you, prompting you to read yet what one other person says, whether they agree or not, doesn't matter... To take a stance, or defend what someone says is bs. To be willing to make points that others may or may not agree with.

It is fascinating, and makes us think, it challenges our thoughts about science, and about what people think brought us out of a possible primordial soup to sitting behind computers and arguing the possibilities.

Now you want the mods to kick it, because you don't like it??? Why??? Personally I have found a LOT of useful information, and have had my own beliefs challenged. Why have something booted when the mudslinging hasn't involved boulders???
Show ALL Forums  > Science/philosophy  >