Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Science/philosophy  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Jiperly
Msg: 876
Humans created by Aliens: Plausible theory?Page 20 of 53    (13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53)
>>>Our military gets its hands on a UFO with technology that puts us, by comparison, back into the stone age, and you're wondering why they would keep it a secret?

Name a single leap in technolgy made by the US Army, Military, ect, since 1948(when Roswell supposively happened)

Everything they've done is slow and methodical- evolutionary, not revolutionary. You want us to believe they are making massive technological leaps without so much as a single peice of advanced hardware to prove it.

>>>Tsk tsk tsk. You assume SO many things.

People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

>>>How do you KNOW you haven't seen it?

How do you KNOW you have? Isn't that a valid question to ask?

>>>How do you know that the newest fighter/bomber the DOD wanted got axed (fortunately) with technology adapted from UFO technology that, after fifty or sixty years under an intense microscope, they at least got some of the goodies to work.

Because there is nothing revolutary about the technology in the last fifty to sixty years- if they did make it thanks to reverse engineering, then why is it that modern tech seems completely unremarkable, and appears to have developed naturally? Why isn't the Military leaps and bounds ahead of private contractors, and other countries? Why aren't they making bombers that are capible of going to Mars and back again in 15 minutes?

Let me be perfectly clear- you are claiming something exists, even though there isn't a sliver of evidence to support your claim. Its almost like you just like the sound of your own voice.

>>>Do you have a friend with Cosmic Top Secret Clearance that confided in you?

Do you?

Oh, but a friend of a friend of a co-worker to a guy who met this one girl on facebook posted a Youtube video saying its true- so it must be.

>>>The point is, you WOULDN'T know.

And you would, how?

>>>"psssst...guess what we've got here inside hanger number one". Get serious.

In Sixty plus years? With millions of government workers involved, from Politicians to Factory Workers to Accountants to Test Pilots- not one person would talk?

What is with peoples worship of the Government? They couldn't keep a scandel about a wiretapping in a shitty motel secret, or an affair with the President secret- but you want us to believe these same people can keep aliens secret?

>>>Yes. They've got that power should they ever choose to use it.

And yet, not even five days ago, you were talking about someone...you know...going public

But I suppose the fact that there are thousands of people who claim they have evidence of aliens that aren't murdered in the middle of the night is the exception to the rule.

Meanwhile, you're able to present a single person who died in mysterious circumstances over 60 years ago- clearly since he died mysteriously, he is the victim of aliens.

>>>. There was a press conference recently held back east where a couple of dozen (out of hundreds) took turns on the podium and came out of the cosmic closet with their history.

Again, you're contradicting yourself- if people are being murdered for revealing the truth, then why are there so many people alive to tell the truth?

>>>First of all, there are literally tons of evidence if you're open and willing enough

No, I am not willing to accept anecdotes- do you have evidence that doesn't apply as of such? Or is all the evidence you have "so and so saw this, so it must be true"

>>>Do you know the definition of paranoia? I've yet to see anyone who believes and/or accepts these things as part of our reality EVER express fear of ETs or their motives

It sounds like you don't know the defination of Paranoia- its not the fear of the unknown or known- its the fear that people are conspiring around you...
 nexthyme
Msg: 877
view profile
History
Humans created by Aliens: Plausible theory?
Posted: 4/17/2009 1:04:23 PM
Derek, only going to pick on you once....

In Sixty plus years? With millions of government workers involved, from Politicians to Factory Workers to Accountants to Test Pilots- not one person would talk?

What is with peoples worship of the Government? They couldn't keep a scandel about a wiretapping in a shitty motel secret, or an affair with the President secret- but you want us to believe these same people can keep aliens secret?

400 plus high standing officials spoke out... Hello.....Oh right you don't believe in anecdotes so it means even though they have spoken out, the fact still remains you don't believe, so you have ended up contradicting YOUR criteria of proof...

As for the Government, SHIT, Clinton wanted to know what was going on in area 51, and he was told to bugger off, he didn't have high enough clearance... If the President of the US doesn't have clearance to know what is going, then is it REALLY a shocker, that the two party system has the goods on something above their security clearance...

However wiretapping and a BJ worked really well for the opposing parties to get these two presidents impeached, in fact one had to ACTUALLY step down.... How is that a shock that that information wasn't leaked out???

I guess you also believe one bullet did the triple swirl and land on the stretcher of JFK as well??? That stuff is still kept under wraps and won't be another 50 yrs before it MAY BE released....

I am NOT saying they have aliens sitting in some bunker, but I am not saying they aren't because HONESTLY I don't know one way or another... What I do know is that there is more security at area 51 then Fort Knox...

You tell me there isn't anything to hide... And we the American people pay for this shit....

Carry on....
 Jiperly
Msg: 879
Posted: 4/18/2009 11:27:23 AM
>>>400 plus high standing officials spoke out... Hello.....

None of which has more evidence than their own conviction that what they experienced is true, yes. Out of 400 plus people, not one person can present any actual evidence, and many of which have mental issues.

>>>Clinton wanted to know what was going on in area 51, and he was told to bugger off

Sounds like BS- got some evidence?

>>>How is that a shock that that information wasn't leaked out???

Yea, its entirely likely that it was going to be leaked- but aliens crashing in the states 60 years ago? Thats not likely to be leaked at all- no one in Government could possibliy gain anything by proving that weève been lied to....

>>>I guess you also believe one bullet did the triple swirl and land on the stretcher of JFK as well???

No, I believe that the proper seat positioning actually explains your issue with that quite clearly- but that has nothing to do with this topic, so yea...
 nexthyme
Msg: 880
view profile
History
Posted: 4/18/2009 4:19:00 PM
I did this really dangerous thing called philosophical thinking and was thinking about this thread.

To me things that makes me think we have to be evolved from a higher awareness....

1. why is it that even though emotions like feelings from the heart, have actually nerves and chemicals that create that response... And not to the anus... Can you imagine how uncivilized it would sound if a person stated, He just made my azz hurt to no end... Why would he break my azz like that...

Instead it is something pure, and another major need of life organ the hearts...I have a broken heart, my heart is filled with some my love....

Imagine my ass is filled with so much love... Random happening will out thought, wouldn't have such a logical wiring, because where is logic from an accident???

It really blows my mind, and your head can feel that... Why not, that is a liver blower... Nerves could be sent there, but they aren't...

We aren't able to tell the emotions in animals, especially wild ones, so if they feel emotion, we don't know if it is all in the brain, or has a fix in the heart... Something gross hitting the stomach, instead of a lung...

To me if life is this random accident, why is the emotions of mind kind in logical places beyond the brain???

something to be explained....
 Bluesman2008
Msg: 882
Posted: 4/19/2009 2:47:17 AM

my ass filled with love' on sites such as Plentyoffish... you might not get the responses you are looking for..

Dammit. Now you've made me spit a perfectly good mouthful of coffee all over my monitor. I hate when that happens.

I'm sure that there are people who through attention and conditioning do get the sensation of 'an ass filled with love'.

Well, lets not forget that gerbil. But I digress...
 Jiperly
Msg: 883
Posted: 4/19/2009 12:25:01 PM
>>>1. why is it that even though emotions like feelings from the heart, have actually nerves and chemicals that create that response... And not to the anus...

I'm not aware of any chemical changes that your heart makes- I'm pretty sure its just a massive pump, nothing more, and most chemical changes come from your Brain- but I could be wrong.

>>>so if they feel emotion, we don't know if it is all in the brain, or has a fix in the heart...

See, my main problem with posts like this, which alot of your posts seem to follow this thread, is a kind of warm feeling you get from being ignorant, and proudly bragging about ignorance and so much better the world seems to you if you stay ignorant.

If you truly felt this was an issue, you could look to other people who experimented with the same things you claim, or even experiment with it yourself. But you don't. Instead of pursuing knowledge, you pursue ignorance, and cling to any hope that we are wrong and proudly brag about how we couldn't know and could never know. The vast majority of your posts are dedicated to this veiwpoint.

And yes, we know animals have emotions, and yes, we know that these emotions come from the head because we've experimented on animals, and understand that when they have to think, their brains light up like christmas trees.

>>>To me if life is this random accident, why is the emotions of mind kind in logical places beyond the brain???

So your belief that aliens created man has nothing to do with the evidence supporting such a claim, but rather, your own personal inablility to believe or comprehend that we developed emotions on our own(Argument from Personal Incredulity)

Which, of course, begs to question- if aliens only altered a species to create man, then why do so many animals seem to have emotions? Doesn't that imply that emotions are a survival technique? Or did the aliens alter every species on the planet?
 nexthyme
Msg: 884
view profile
History
Posted: 4/19/2009 2:12:35 PM
Oh Derek, you admit animals have emotions... Well now that smacks against a LOT of scientist thinking...

I don't need to be told animals have emotions, I have sat with them, observed them, watched them...

Ignorant,,,, Oh sunshine, it must be so easy to insult people not knowing dyck about them or their lives....

Once again just because MY THEORY doesn't agree with yours, doesn't mean I am any less wrong than you... In fact I may have 20 yrs on you to have researched MANY different things, and that includes going through a lot of school... Holding down jobs in the medical field, NOT mopping a floor but rather actually taking care of people and working on getting tools to diagnose peoples ailments...

I don't don't find it a RANDOM accident, and if you do, well that is YOUR choice... We weren't talking about animals anyways, but aliens...

As for wild animals we don't know where their emotions are felt...

SO tell me. what drove you to want a girl friend... Ever loss a pet??? Did you experience any emotional grief that was OUT SIDE of your head, and else where in your body???

When you look into her sweet eyes, does it make you feel warm in the chest???? Even though LOGICALLY that emotion can ONLY be felt in the head...

Perhaps you are a clear cut case of an alien, IF YOU only believe feelings and emotions only affect your head...

YES, medically speaking it is firing neurons and chemicals that create feelings beyond what is part of the brain.

Ever love someone that has passed away??? Do you only think logically, and that well their body no longer could sustain life, thus the energy force just burnt out??? Or did you feel emotional grief in your chest... Cut away into your stomach...

When you feel love, does it make your bowels tingle, OR your heart pitter patter...

Talk about someone not thinking, and staying ignorant...

I am willing to ask the questions, these are NOT need for survival... So why not have random place, like the butt feeling joyful when you win the lotto... Or the liver feeling depressed...

Sheesh....

Maybe the who theory of us starting from pond scum isn't as logical as you'd like us to believe... Perhaps the pond scum was already seeded with preprogrammed life, life that had already had a logical make up... This can't be proved or disproved...
 DaManley
Msg: 886
Posted: 4/19/2009 2:59:40 PM
Yes. It is plausible.
 Jiperly
Msg: 887
Posted: 4/19/2009 4:03:46 PM
>>>Once again just because MY THEORY doesn't agree with yours, doesn't mean I am any less wrong than you...

I'm not saying that.

I'm saying that there is no credible evidence supporting your claims- that your claims begin and end with the concept of "Who are we to know?"- that your means of understanding the universe doesn't breed understanding or knowledge, but rather condemns all claims of knowledge, since anything is possible and evidence is unnessary.

And thats why I believe your theories are wrong. It isn't that I am convinced entirely that I am right- its that I do not see any credible evidence backing your theories up- not only that, but your justification for no credible evidence is detrimental to any actual scientific advancement and understanding

>>>In fact I may have 20 yrs on you to have researched MANY different things, and that includes going through a lot of school

Ad Hominem, anyone?

Its not an issue of me versus you, its an issue of your evidence versus my evidence.

>>>I don't don't find it a RANDOM accident

I don't believe evolution is an accident- the changes are random, yes, but survival designs what changes are accepted and which are rejected. And species that had emotions had a greater chance of survival.

>>>As for wild animals we don't know where their emotions are felt...

That didn't stop you from claiming that you know where emotions come from(the heart, apparently)

>>>Even though LOGICALLY that emotion can ONLY be felt in the head...

Why? If I go through Puberty, does my face swell from all the Hormones my brain is pumping? Or is it a completely possible that chemicals your body produces could affect(effect?) parts of the body other than where they are produced?

>>>IF YOU only believe feelings and emotions only affect your head...

No, I'm saying emotions are EXPERIENCED in the head. Your heart, from my understanding, is a giant pump that is used to pump blood all over your body, quickly- it does absolutely nothing in the issue of emotions or hormones- but yes, your body can produce chemicals to affect(effect?) various parts of your body

>>> So why not have random place, like the butt feeling joyful when you win the lotto...

Because to experience emotions, you need an organ like a brain- thats where emotions come from.

>>>... This can't be proved or disproved...

Exactly the way you like it.

Well, you and anyone who believes in God.....
 stargazer1000
Msg: 889
Posted: 4/19/2009 4:29:33 PM
humans have 46 chromosomes and EVERY other primate on the planet has 48 chromosomes.

That's been effectively explained by a fusion of human chromosomes which had, at one time, been separate but fused end to end.
 nexthyme
Msg: 890
view profile
History
Posted: 4/19/2009 4:38:29 PM
Or some scientist fiddling with DNA in a petri dish to pull out things like Bi polar, or any other genetically link undesirable dna strand that causes something considered unlikeable in the human genome structure....^^^^^^^

Like when we really look at how science is now, and we can clone and do what ever we want... Why isn't it plausible some other BEING, seen this place as a challenge to create a better organism...

Ohhh right, the big bang of creating eveything out of nothing makes so much more sense... Rolls eyes.....

Clouded mind here..
Back up the train..... Derek, I said LOGICALLY speaking the feelings come from the brain.. However the statement she/he broke my heart??? You don't hear a song singing how bad a persons ass was broken, or that their little toe was torn out... et al....

Thus if there was not a chemical and electrical pulse of these emotions sent down to the area of the heart, a person would NOT experience the pain and emotions there... They would say I have a broken head, how brainless of them to tear my brain out and stomp on it just for kicks...

Do you get it??? The emotion is from the head, it however is felt in the where??? Or does yours have feeling, perhaps that is where the term heartless comes from, when a person seems to not feel from the heart..

<div class="quote">I'm saying that there is no credible evidence supporting your claims- that your claims begin and end with the concept of "Who are we to know?"- that your means of understanding the universe doesn't breed understanding or knowledge, but rather condemns all claims of knowledge, since anything is possible and evidence is unnessary

Who says your evidence is really truly any that better??? They put dinosaurs together wrong... However at the time the top scientist all agree they were right..
You may be surprised that in the future your theory of rightness may sink like a big ol rock...

As for me, if I believed in all things, then I would agree with Religion, and say it all made sense and was the way and correct... I would with NOTHING nor would I actually have an opinion...

However it is very logical to believe some theories can both be right, because they happened at the same time...

Do I here an insult, because I happen on a subject that to me can have both theories as correct...

That is the difference between seeing everything as one way or another, or just black and white, and those that believe in shades of grey... Even with a person that believes in shades of grey, have a black and a white at the end of each spectrum...

Think about it... do you like a photo that is one a shades of grey scale or strictly black and white????
 Vancer
Msg: 892
Posted: 4/19/2009 4:51:10 PM
What's up with the Nazca lines depicting beings and huminoids which can only be seen from space in peru?

Is possible that if they worshiped the stars and planets in space, they would be trying to communicate themselves to their gods, in order to gain favour.
I imagine life was pretty harsh to them, and many natural cycles seemed like rewards/punishments they couldn't understand, but wanted to be freed from.
There were tons of superstitions arising from being observant, but relying on local standards to interpret those observations.
 Vancer
Msg: 894
Posted: 4/19/2009 5:45:02 PM
They spent a lot of time creating structures inspired from their beliefs.
We can spend a lot of time creating beliefs inspired from their structures.
It doesn't change the fact that our beliefs, just like their structures, will deteriorate over time.
 stargazer1000
Msg: 898
Posted: 4/19/2009 8:36:32 PM
If there's one thing I've seen from threads like this, there's just no point in trying to argue other people's religions. For some, that religion is space aliens.

Of course, those of us who take a more "show me the evidence" approach are the heretics and infidels. "Your mind just isn't open enough." Read: You don't agree with me, so you're wrong. And the evidence we offer against it...well, that's just convention. "You're just quoting spoon-fed 'truth' from wrote memory. You just aren't capable of understanding." Read: Don't confuse me with facts. They don't fit with what I feel is right, so you're wrong.

All you can do is shrug your shoulders.
 nexthyme
Msg: 899
view profile
History
Posted: 4/19/2009 8:52:00 PM
Stargazer, I sooo agree with you... Except it is the opposing side that are the looney toons, or ignorant... Either side of the coin, and you just don't fit was is right...

The beauty of what is truly know, and what is plausible seems to have a fine line according to some people..

This world is filled with plausibilities, and how did this actually happen... What a dull world we'd live in if every single thing was known and understood... Would make sci fi obsolete, and pointless, because what fun would be if a possibility is already KNOW not to be possible at all...
 stargazer1000
Msg: 900
Posted: 4/19/2009 9:16:00 PM
Yes, but nexthyme, the point that seems to get missed is that everything is "possible" until the rubber hits the road. Science doesn't close its mind to possibilities, just because they don't fit a particular set of observational evidence. Especially if there still remains areas of investigation and inconsistencies to be resolved. That is the raison d'etre of science.

Take string theory (or M theory, if you prefer). In his video series, Brian Greene acknowledges that, while mathematically elegant (and, therefore, plausible) as a means for describing the universe and uniting all the fundamental forces, it lacks observational evidence. When CERN finally starts up, there is high hopes that it will provide that observational evidence. Rest assured, if it pans out, it will be a physics tour de force. If it doesn't, it's back to the drawing board. Even string theory's most ardent supporters acknowledge that fact.

And I'm not worried about sci fi's future as a genre. I'm a big fan. I'm even contemplating writing a novel. We are a long way from everything being "known." And good science fiction does a lot more than project the future.
 nexthyme
Msg: 908
view profile
History
Posted: 4/20/2009 1:24:45 PM
One thing I find interesting in this DEBATE, is that "there was a plausible explanation as to how this was done... Plausible MAYBE, but was it reality??? That is the question...

I finally got a chance to watch the NEW "The day the world stopped", YES, I am aware it is sci fi.... I don't need any sarcasm, nasty names, remarks, et al... HOWEVER what would make that story implausible???

What if there is only a limited number of planets, thus there are higher beings that make sure that it is protected... It has been said, and I have parroted that humans are the worst cancer to this planet and to humanity....

We in fact are the ONLY creature that is so freaking destructive besides what is considered nature...

What if there is a limited number of inhabitable planets, and it is over looked to make sure we don't fVck it up, and kill it???

Those are INDEED a lot of what ifs, but in this move the destructive machine destroyed metal, and of course humans and other living... Other living creatures were collected to start earth once again... Scrubbed clean of what humans did in destroying the planet... OR at least that was the intent...

The great price was to start over again... From scratch... Without aid of any tools that previously existed...

Fantastical yes... However I don't see it as any more fantastical then the "RIGHT" theories, and the ones that make the most sense to the "majority" of scientists....

As I had said before, what if these aliens don't come looking like some other form, but come to blend in... Why would that be so illogical??? After all the best way NOT to draw attention to yourself is to look like everyone else...

If these beings have figured out space travel, doesn't it seem they may have a few more things they have figured out as well??? Doesn't it seem possible that they may be on the level of beyond our knowledge so far, that we don't get what kind of abilities they have???

The most real part was when the little boy begged the "alien" to bring his father back to life, and the alien says there are somethings I can't even do...

At the end there was a "religious twist" of HE has left...

In man kind that is not at our level, those that come from the sky and have power to give life, or take it away would come as a God... I agree with the poster that asks, why isn't that these Gods from all these different countries, are Gods that come from the sky...

We can sit on two side, or on the fence... If one choses to believe does that make them any less of a person, than those that don't??? Really are we curing some disease, or making world peace???

Does being able to say you are IGNORANT, and don't know how to think logically, feel good???

Just because people chose to believe in something that THEY see evidence, and another side says they don't, because it doesn't fit in their paradigm, makes neither side wrong... It all goes back to we really don't know, and if those of us who see things from the ancients, and are willing to ask wow how did they know these things, WHEN say Pluto was supposedly just discovered this past century, then booted barely going into the next... How did these ANCIENTS know they existed at all???

Sometimes what is a LOGICAL flow of science to one person, doesn't mean it isn't as logical to another... We are those that see the time where there is NOTHING that also has no proof, those large gaps of time here when cave men were just running around playing the real survivor man...
 desertrhino
Msg: 909
view profile
History
Posted: 4/20/2009 3:19:50 PM
The first "The Day The Earth Stood Still" was a good movie. The more recent remake with Keanu Reeves sucked.

Again, science fiction. That's where a lot of the New Age folks get their ideas of aliens, so it's quite normal you might use it as fodder for some questions.

Now, if they've figured out faster than light space travel, we have no idea what they could and could not do. Just because that's pretty much impossible, parlor tricks involving peak signal strength, etc... aside.

As for Sitchin's supposed translation of those Sumerian tablets to show Pluto as a known celestial object, all I can say is, Sitchin's translations have NEVER been duplicated by a reputable linguist. As far as anyone with any actual knowledge of the language can tell, Sitchin pulled that stuff out of his rectum, wholesale. Anyone who persists in using that garbage as a basis for any sort of "intellectual" or "scientific" discussion, debate, or argument just makes themselves look like an idiot.

We're still waiting on your evidence, though. Supposing you are ever able to come up with any actual, verifiable evidence, I will gladly consider it. Radar ghosts that are never seen and show themselves to be false signals by reading BELOW the actual ground for part of the "contact" don't count... simply because it's FAR more PLAUSIBLE that they are simply false signals, which are known to exist without postulating little green men.
 nexthyme
Msg: 910
view profile
History
Posted: 4/20/2009 7:16:09 PM
Rhino, now I see where you are stuck. Light travel was not considered possible, there was a heck of a lot of things considered impossible... Why say things are NOT possible, been traveling at the sped of light wasn't considered possible until when???

Why poo poo the NEW movie, but think the old one was cool???

Oh and by the way, what YOU call new age, is actually belief well before the time of Christiandom, However I guess that is something you will just have to figure out...

I actually wasn't referring to stitchin's work, I was talking about the Mayan, and they had the planets and orbits...

There is actually a lot of markers from that calendar that scientist use to try and understand cosmic cycles...

Any way, if big spheres land and start scooping up animals, then I will know what is going on...

If not and it is something different, I will still get it...

Proof, no proof, sometime plausibility has evidence that no matter how often it is taken out, someone on the opposite side is going to say it is BS...
 desertrhino
Msg: 911
view profile
History
Posted: 4/20/2009 7:19:24 PM
Hey, that's new... who knew the Mayans were aware of Pluto? Can you point us to some evidence of this belief? Thanks.
 Bluesman2008
Msg: 912
Posted: 4/20/2009 7:33:22 PM
Surprise surprise. CNN actually covered Edgar Mitchell's speech.

http://www.cnn.com/2009/TECH/04/20/ufo.conference/index.html
 nexthyme
Msg: 914
view profile
History
Posted: 4/21/2009 12:52:27 AM
To Rhino, mayans knowing about the planets...

Read this, and it DOES explain why much of their knowledge was burned or destroyed... Funny how Christians soooo couldn't have any info beyond them... Rolls eyes

http://www.december212012.com/articles/general_information/6.shtml (hokey site, but has references beyond what is on it...

At this MINUTE can't find the site I was reading about their knowledge of the planets, like it would really matter anyway...
 Jiperly
Msg: 915
Posted: 4/21/2009 3:26:47 PM
>>>Surprise surprise. CNN actually covered Edgar Mitchell's speech.

So.....CNN isn't in on it then?

----------

>>>hokey site, but has references beyond what is on it...

Oh, so if I present a website that offers references for its claims(wikipedia), you snarl that I've somehow broken some unspoken rule to never use Wikipedia- but you find nothing wrong with depending on your information entirely on a website that is attempting to push an agenda, so long as they also offer references?

Not that any of that really matters, though- you're lying- there is no references- the only link offered is to a blog, written by a James Donahue, which is a word for word duplication of what is written in the oringial link anyways....

>>> like it would really matter anyway...

Yea, who needs to back up baseless claims when challenged? This is a serious debate- you can't be expected to back up any claims you make, esspecially if you can't prove its true- otherwise, you wouldn't be able to make any claims.....
 Jiperly
Msg: 917
Posted: 4/21/2009 4:04:40 PM
Quick, simple question;

What does the Government do well that makes you think they could even pull something like that off?
 stargazer1000
Msg: 919
Posted: 4/21/2009 5:40:57 PM

Now this will be HUGE (that is, if the cabal actually let him speak). From an email:

Yeah, big news. Some UFO coverup crank spouting off about the "big government coverup," while, once again, providing no actual physical evidence for his claims. Just the "It's true. Believe me because I'm an astronaut" approach.

Surprise surprise. CNN actually covered Edgar Mitchell's speech.

Yeah, I'm surprised too. It's not actually news. Must've been a slow news day.

Seriously, Area 51 of the Nevada Air Force Test Flight Centre is probably the worst-kept secret of all time. You can actually see it and the surrounding area on Google Earth. You couldn't even do that with****Cheney's house. My guess: they're developing...(wait for it!) the next generation in military stealth and autonomous surveillance aircraft. Which is what they've been doing since it was built.
Show ALL Forums  > Science/philosophy  >