Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Science/philosophy  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Bluesman2008
Msg: 194
Humans created by Aliens: Plausible theory?Page 6 of 53    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41)

Nobody is going to spend millions of years travelling time just to come here.Get real!!!!

Why do you assume it would take millions of years? Perhaps they've learned to bend space/time and they can get pretty much anywhere in a matter of seconds. If you keep looking at ET possibilities from ONLY our perspective, from only OUR frame of reference, we're missing the boat.
 _Icon_
Msg: 195
Humans created by Aliens: Plausible theory?
Posted: 2/10/2009 8:17:39 PM
I have been searching and searching for a clip I saw of a conference. I'm sorry I can't find it now, I will continue looking for it.

Some high ranking Air Force officer giving a speech about his close encounters. He is retired now and feels like he could not speak freely before.

Basically he said the overwhelming message the Air Force was getting from the ET's is simple.

"Remove your weapons from space NOW."
 Jiperly
Msg: 196
Posted: 2/10/2009 8:43:00 PM
>>>and that the earliest lifeforms were transported here via comets and/or intentionally by an intelligent species.

And, making that massive leap in logic(with no evidence to back it up), one powerful question appears- where did THAT life come from? After all, if life on Earth originated from space, then where did that life originate from?

>>>If we aren't alone, then the first intelligent species could have a several billion year technological advantage.

Please- no species is above evolution. If man were to live for 5 million years, he would likely evolve into something else- you want us to believe an alien species will live, unchanged, for 200 times that length of time.

We've have had civilizations for less than 10,000 years, and science for less than 500 years, and you expect us to judge the universe under the belief that a lifeform can survive for several billion? Never, in all of human history, has any one lifeform survived that long- in the last 540 Million years, we've recorded 5 major extinction events- no one species can live forever- usually, the go extinct in 10 million years.

>>>Given enough time even the most improbable circumstances become inevitable.

And thats my problem with alot of peoples ideas- that they don't take in effect what we know- phsyics, astrophsyics, biology- instead, they cling to probablity and make the claim that impossible thing are possible because the universe is BIG. That we should ignore what we KNOW about the universe because it exists in defiance of how we'd like the universe to be.

>>>Why do you assume it would take millions of years?

Depending on where you come from, yea, that seems like an exaggeration- a million year trip at light speed would send you far past our own galaxy, since it is observed to be only 100,0oo light years in diameter.

That been said, it would take an unreasonable ammount of time to traverse the galaxy, yes- our wires wouldn't last 100 years- a 100,000 year journey would require 100 times the wires we'd need, and even then, the wires would degrade that the same rate- we'd need a massive ammount of raw materials that we would develop on the journey- the size of such a ship would likely be larger than the moon.

As for bending space and time- yes, it is theorized, and yes, I believe it is idiotic to assume that because it is theorized, that it is entirely possible. People theorized that we could turn lead into gold, and if you collected the materials that man was made of, mixed it together, out would pop man. Theory does not make fact, and some things are quite impossible.

To base any kind of conclusions on the belief that theory means an absolute fact will have us spending centuries chasing our own tails. I'm all for researching- but to claim that other beings most definately have technology we aren't even sure is possible is kinda missing the point of science.
 Jiperly
Msg: 199
Posted: 2/10/2009 11:05:26 PM
>>>It's called a thought experiment, meaning a hypothetical scenario that in all likelihood is impossible to prove.

All thought experiments are subject to debate- to thought. To conclude that your hypothesis's shouldn't be expected to actually work in reality defies the entire purpose of a thought experiment, and becomes nothing more than mental masterbation.

>>>How does stating that older intelligent species could have a several billion year technological advantage on humans imply to you that I was suggesting evolutionary stagnation?

My point is that no species has survived even a hundredth of the length of time you claim some species can. You're exaggerating.

>>>. Science isn't a quest for what we already know, it's a quest for what we don't know.

No, science is merely a method for judging reality objectively. To throw out multiple different schools of thought of science because it doesn't fit your preconceived notions is foolish- you wish us to throw away thousands of things we know to be fact simply because it defies what you believe. If what you state is true, it will reveal itself in the evidence- and so far, the evidence has shown us the complete opposite of what you say is true.

And your conclusion from this simple fact? That our observations are wrong, and your conviction is right.
 _Icon_
Msg: 203
Posted: 2/11/2009 9:59:46 AM
I found the video.

I will enjoy reading your comments after you have viewed it.

http://www.netro.ca/disclosure/npccmenu.htm
 nexthyme
Msg: 204
view profile
History
Posted: 2/11/2009 10:30:38 AM
Zoretta, if suppose there are these alien abductions, then we are probably viewed no differently than our own way less superior animals on our own earth. What do we do with them? We poke and prod and see just what kind of different experiments in the the name of science of course that we can do to them with out killing them off.

If they viewed us like frogs, then we'd be pithed through the brain and gutted for whom ever to experience dissection.

Let's flip the script, if we got a hold of an alien, and supposedly this happened in Roswell, (however nobody is spreading the truth on this one, so all we have is guessing) they did alien autopsies, and poked and prodded on the supposed survivor.

I get what you are saying IN a legal sense, but IF aliens came to visit, they would NOT deem our laws applying to them. In fact, they probably could care less, given the fact if they managed to get to our galaxy it would be for exploratory purposes any way.

Reading the bible, which I am not a huge fan of, but it does provide some entertaining stories... There is PLENTY to consider as a some sort of alien action took place. What their fancy was over the Israelite verses all the people they were commanded to slaughter, who knows. Someone had an agenda and it does seem rather interesting the descriptions are pretty much the same as todays alien abductions, or UFO experiences.

As I stated and then bluesman stated there has never been an ability to create a single living basic living cell that climbed out of the premodial soup, or ooz. So science really isn't as advanced as people make it out to be. MEANING, we are good, but still NOT THAT GOOD.

As well ideals, theory, and supposed facts continue to change as we go on.

One thing for sure man kind has managed to do is to make sure that we can obliterate all life with our own free will, or rather the powers that be. Which is way more scary than a few aliens trying to figure out what makes humans tick, and what society created a creature like us...
 Jiperly
Msg: 209
Posted: 2/11/2009 2:39:34 PM
>>>That we know of.

So you evidence isn't based on any observations or facts, but rather conjecture and assumptions.

>>>As for your other point, please enlighten us all as to what 'school of thought' I've thrown away?

Spefically, you're attempting to disprove our conclusions on astrophsyics not based on anything observed, but rather because it'd be cooler if they are wrong. If theres evidence to support your beliefs, I'm all for it- but there isn't, and you're acting like there is- the universe directly contradicts your conclusion that the universe has life in it, because everywhere we look is barren and entirely hostile to life. Basically, you wish to replace observation with faith.

>>> And as for 'thousands of things we know to be fact', you didn't even know:

I could blow you away with the number of things I don't know. It doesn't prove anything you've said right, though....

>>>2) Some microbes have existed on the Earth relatively unchanged for billions of years.

Got an example?

And even then, you aren't talking about microbes- you're talking about complex, intelligent multicelluar organisms. Microbes have the advantage of being so simple that adaption is equally simple- the kind of creatures you are refering to, however, do not.

>>>Spontaneous generation was a 'fact' before Darwin, geocentricity was a 'fact' before Kepler, a steady-state Universe was 'fact' before Hubble (the man not the telescope).

And what does geocentricity and spontaneous generation, and the steady-state universe have to do with each other? Thats right- they were not based on any observed science, but were assumptions. You're giving me examples of how observation has lead to knowledge, then turning around and claiming it was a matter of faith- it wasn't. We learned because we observed the universe, and judged it based on that criteria.

>>>Give it up Jiperly, I'm the bigger nerd.

Pfft- I bet I could beat you on Simpsons trivia any day of the week.

-----------

>>>First, I wonder how accurate Sitchins' translation is, and what his agenda was/is.

They are not accurate- he is the only man who can look at those tablets and translate it to mean what he says it does.

>>>There HAVE BEEN many people who have experienced "something" (aka abductions) all over the world - and, these "experiences" have many similarities.

Equally, in the past, there have been reports of sea monsters and dragons all over the world- shouldn't that make you weary of going on cruise or flying?

Its an issue of popular culture- BigFoot was a rare sight, until the imfamous pictures appeared- now theres reports all over the world. Before 1933, no one had ever seen a monster in Loch Ness. In the 1950's, aliens were little green men- in the 60's, they looked like men in rubber costumes- now they're greys, and the popular culture is siding with reptilians.

>>>And, if the "aliens" don't exist, and therefore couldn't possibly be responsible, that leaves us (well, ... me) something even worse to contemplate.

That there are some as of yet unexplained mysteries about the world? Why is that horrible to contemplate?
 stargazer1000
Msg: 210
Posted: 2/11/2009 2:43:52 PM
I can't believe this thread is still going? Humans from alien intervention? Hasn't anyone visited a natural history museum?
 Jiperly
Msg: 211
Posted: 2/11/2009 2:50:44 PM
To be fair, stargazer, it seems to have evolved(get it?) into a debate that aliens created life, not humans in particular.
 nexthyme
Msg: 212
view profile
History
Posted: 2/11/2009 2:59:10 PM
Wait a minute jipperly it was you I believe, forgive my OLD brain if I am incorrect, could have been Saint Gas...

No matter that we still have dinosaur creatures amoung us, IE: Gators, lizards, komoto dragons, sharks, and a few other creatures that have been relatively unchanged since who the heck knows when.

Big foot, they do have a show on the history channel that has some exciting findings about that. Which of course is going to be shown on their new season coming up, monsterquest. Last year they found DNA that was neither man nor ape, and hair that was not identifiable as to any known mammals.

A worth while noted finding, considering that actually in the early 1900's a man claimed to have been taken by a bigfoot. Dubious at best as to it being fantasy, but this does go in the face of before 1933.

As well they believe they found the carcass of Nessy, I feel asleep during that one, but all I'd have to do is a check on their web site to see what they found about that.

You bring up dragon, yet 6,000 yrs ago many cultures what would be worlds apart depicted statues and paintings of simular creatures... MAYBE one of the dinosaurs existed til then, then was wiped out like many creatures man deems as a pest.

Once again we go back to maybe's but after reading and watching enough science channels to peak my interest to further research the maybe's are what do get us to investigate more.

I can say this with all honesty, you could get a group of scientist in one room, and unless they were in the same study group not all of them would agree on certain things considered fact.

There is another post about the human brain, which is a facinating read, and yet nobody for sure can say if there are certain parts of the brain that are statically wired, or if the brain has more plasticity to it, then originally thought.

One thing we do know is there are Sumarian tablets, that seems to be undisputed... What they say, and for sure... That is left to the perhaps we are going to do more guessing then anything.

I am sure if there are aliens that check in on us from time to time, there would be plenty of peoples brains they'd like to pith... If not for science, but the mere entertainment of taking out some one that has messed things up to a point people wonder if there is a return.. JMHO....
 Bluesman2008
Msg: 213
Posted: 2/11/2009 3:10:16 PM

how would that explain the mutilations?

I don't believe aliens are responsible for that. I believe the government cabal is doing it. Why? They want aliens to be made out to be the "bad guy" so the cabal can justify it's militaristic goals of control. It's always about power and control.

to what purpose?

To put into our heads another "boogie man" to fear that they, the cabal, will, of course, protect us from thereby justifying their power and control. George Bush gave us the image (that he constantly pounded home) of Saddam as the boogie man du jur to frighten us into justifying his illegal war in Iraq. Fear does amazing things to enable control of a population. Bush used it just as Hitler used it because it works. Simple.

Nothing but propaganda tactics meant to cause separation, prejudice, and fear - an envirement ripe for finger-pointing.

Bingo!
 Jiperly
Msg: 214
Posted: 2/11/2009 3:25:12 PM
>>>Wait a minute jipperly it was you I believe, forgive my OLD brain if I am incorrect, could have been Saint Gas...

'Saint Gas'? I don't follow.

>>>No matter that we still have dinosaur creatures amoung us, IE: Gators, lizards, komoto dragons, sharks, and a few other creatures that have been relatively unchanged since who the heck knows when.

Techniquely, none of those creatues could be defined as dinosaurs(dinosaurs aren't even techniquely lizards)- anicent is more accurate- and even then, these animals were not the same 60 Million years ago as they are today(for one thing, I believe all your examples were larger)

>>> Which of course is going to be shown on their new season coming up, monsterquest.

I could have sworn I mentioned something about popular culture somewhere in there.....

>>>A worth while noted finding, considering that actually in the early 1900's a man claimed to have been taken by a bigfoot. Dubious at best as to it being fantasy, but this does go in the face of before 1933.

You misread- I said there was no mention of Nessie before 1933. I said before the pictures(to be exact, I am refering to the 1958 pictures), Bigfoot was a "rare sight"- of various different tales by various different people, and often contradicted each other(as they do to this day- like how the shape and number of toes seems to change depending on who discovers the print)- and like dragons, we've found stories of hairy, large ape-like men on all contitents, save antarticia. It seems, as a species, we aren't all that creative when inventing species(which would explain why so many alien adbuction stories have human-like creatures)

>>>As well they believe they found the carcass of Nessy

Never heard that one before- according to wikipedia, in the last ten years there have been many notable Nessie Hoaxes, including people planting false fossils and the discovery of a "tooth" of Nessie that ended up being an antler of an Indian Deer

>>>You bring up dragon, yet 6,000 yrs ago many cultures what would be worlds apart depicted statues and paintings of simular creatures... MAYBE one of the dinosaurs existed til then, then was wiped out like many creatures man deems as a pest.

A Dinosaur that looked and acted like none before it? One that seemed to have evolved with no cause? And this massacre has no evidence of the fact?

We know mankind caused the extinction of the Sabre Tooth Tiger and the Wooly Mammoth because they used their bones as tools- we can find the corpses of these creatures in the camps of Early man. There has been no Dragons found in any of these camps.

And why the vast differences in Dragons? Some are more Wyyrm like, with their arms also being their wings, while others are more like Lizards with wings- Asian ones in particular are more like flying Eels- and they act dramatically different from one another- Asian ones were peaceful- European ones were violent. How can we explain these differences?

As I've said, it seems man isn't all that original- you want to see bizarre creatures, screw mans invented ones- they're just lizards or eels with wings- there are creatures out there that live as a Fungus, until their food depletes- at which point, they spring to life and turn into a slug like creature, move to an area with more food, and then return to a Fungus.

>>>I can say this with all honesty, you could get a group of scientist in one room, and unless they were in the same study group not all of them would agree on certain things considered fact.

If this is in reference to the Sumer Tablets, no- the translations are more or less agreed on.
 FrogO_Oeyes
Msg: 217
view profile
History
Posted: 2/11/2009 6:20:20 PM
Sumerian is no great task to translate. Although the Sumerians and their language died out ages ago, they did not live in a vacuum. Among other cultures they had ongoing contact with, there were the Greeks. The Greek language and alphabet still exist, and there were many who spoke and wrote both languages in their time. They wrote and left behind multi-ligual dictionaries which can now be accessed online. Sitchin's translations are fantasy: he disagrees with those who actually spoke the language! He claims authority and skills he not only lacks, but which are handily refuted. That makes him a quack, and citing him is an appeal to authority fallacy.

If bigfoot samples have been found, and they're not ape or man, and not identified as any other mammal...that means the samples weren't good enough to get a positive ID. A halfways decent sample would easily tell you if it was reptile or mammal, or a bear or ape. Even a very bad sample of human tissue is likely to get a ballpark ID as "ape", which is what we are. At worst, it might be identified as primate, placental, or just mammal, but SOME kind of ID would be possible. Basically, you've cited a sample which couldn't be identified. That's not useful evidence.

Same deal with Nessy. If there was a carcass, and it was a vertebrate, someone would have the bones. A skeletal reconstruction could be done, and a precise DNA identification could be done from either rotting tissue or bone. Even without any living close relatives, DNA would identify what the closest kin is, and this would quite likely match up with information derived from fossil and living skeletal studies. So where is this evidence?

Many people claim to have been abducted. What a shock, could this be coincidence? Not at all! I doubt that any of these people have similar behaviors, similar ways of thinking, similar nervous systems. I doubt that ANY of them speak the same language, much less watch some of the same TV or read the same literature. For that matter, it's highly unlikely they suffer from the same diseases or mental afflictions or share any kind of ancestry. I certainly can't begin to believe that they would all just have the same imaginary experiences and interpret them in similar ways. That would be absurd.

All logic and evidence are strongly against any kind of non-terrestrial life EVER visiting this planet. There's no evidence any sapient life exists anywhere apart from Earth, although there is arguable evidence of SOME life elsewhere in the solar system. I will disagree with Jiperly in a relatively small way. Any estimation of probabilities of alien life existing is fairly meaningless, since there is no way to determine many of the base liklihoods. However, extrapolation based on known conditions is not only an acceptable scientific tool, but one which is frequently used. This is more or less a required step in creating a testable hypothesis. Estimations of off-Earth life are normally based upon the known limits for existence of terrestrial life, which are quite broad. Those limits are a minimum, and they exclude all kinds of scenarios and life forms we haven't even conceived of. Given that life is nothing more than self-sustaining synergistic chemical reactions, and the building blocks for terrestrial life are abundant in the universe [amino acids form in space, water and hydrocarbons are widespread], I would suggest that parsimony favors life being widespread in the universe. There is more evidence to suggest this than to suggest the contrary.

That DOESN'T mean aliens have any chance of having ever been here. The conditions for that level of development seem to be rare and distant, and laws of physics, age of the universe, questionable motivations, lack of physical evidence, and lack of any evidence of extraterrestrial telecommunication, all add up to "no aliens anywhere near here EVER".
 Bluesman2008
Msg: 219
Posted: 2/11/2009 11:29:41 PM
There's one interesting question about Roswell that I've never seen or heard answered by anyone. As you know, the military commander of that base first reported retrieving a crashed UFO after the head of base intelligence (Jessie Marceau) reported his finding. The story was later changed to that ridiculous special weather balloon nonsense (project Mogul which, if fact wasn't even started until 7 or 8 years after Roswell). That doesn't even begin to pass the sniff test. Now, is anyone seriously suggesting the military wouldn't know the difference between an aluminum weather balloon and a retrieved UFO craft? Keep in mind Roswell was the ONLY atom bomb base back in the day. Riddle me that.
 Jiperly
Msg: 220
Posted: 2/12/2009 5:30:24 AM
Oh Snap! It must be aliens! I mean, the head of base intelligence wasn't able to identify it, so what else could it be?
 Jiperly
Msg: 224
Posted: 2/12/2009 3:04:27 PM
>>>I suspect that if we had some of our extinct brothers and sisters with us, Neaderthal, Cro-magnon...

He never mentioned an autopsy- he mentioned that the head of base intelligence saw a flying object he couldn't identify.

Sounds like it had to be aliens. No other thoughts are remotely possible.

-------

>>>Coincidence?

Yes. Entirely. The Navy had been asking for that since WWII, and it took until 1947 until all the agreements of the National Security Act of 1947 could be agreed upon by congress. You wish us to believe Aliens crashed in Roswell in July 7th 1947, and congress created a new branch of government to handle this two weeks later- when has congress ever been that efficent? And doesn't that imply that thousands, if not tens or hundreds of thousands of Government employees were invovled in the conspirsity, and kept secret about it to their deaths? And yet they all folded when it came to issues like Watergate and Lewinsky? Why?

>>>What do you think about the abductions?

Various reasons- people with mental issues, people who misunderstood their situation, people who want attention- there is no one definate answer for every alien claim.

>>>"They want aliens to be made out to be the "bad guy" so the cabal can justify it's militaristic goals of control."

America at the time was developing numerous secret airplanes- having people publicly reporting them would undermine national security, and any attempts to silence these reports would verify these reports- so the US government actively supported and encouraged people to report UFO sightings, to make the reports to seem less terrestial. Its little wonder, then, that the Soviets took UFO's very seriously.

Spefically, in the 90's, the Air Force admitted that what happened in Roswell was something called "Project Mogul", which tested the feasibility of detecting Soviet nuclear tests and ballistic missiles with equipment on high-altitude balloons.

Aliens were used as a patsy by the US Government, as well as others, to help people dismiss secret aircraft sightings.

>>>So, you are saying, because they probably don't share these other similarities, they couldn't have the same "abduction" experience? I just want to be clear on what it is you're stating, here.

I believe he was expressing sarcasm.

--------

>>>it is possible that nuclear explosions have an effect on their dimension or their travel plans ... hence the interest.

Some of the earliest UFO sightings came in 1897- equally, alot of the users in this forum claim that UFO sightings appear in numerous anicent texts, and we are misinterpreting them. Both your ideas and theirs cannot be right.
 Bluesman2008
Msg: 226
Posted: 2/12/2009 5:24:14 PM

Spefically, in the 90's, the Air Force admitted that what happened in Roswell was something called "Project Mogul", which tested the feasibility of detecting Soviet nuclear tests and ballistic missiles with equipment on high-altitude balloons.

Aliens were used as a patsy by the US Government, as well as others, to help people dismiss secret aircraft sightings.

Only problem is "mogul" didn't even happen until 7 or 8 years AFTER Roswell. Think about it. If mogul was so top secret why would they change the UFO story to mogul in one day.

Bluesman, supposedly there were two crash sites involved.

zoretta you're right. There WERE two separate craft that crashed that day. Many witnesses have come forward and said they were threatened by government agents and warned not to ever speak about what they saw under penalty of imprisonment or worse.

As to the mutilations, lasers can cut and cauterize at the same time. They're used in precision surgery everywhere today. Again, I don't believe aliens are doing this. I think the cabal is doing it to make us fear aliens so that when they do finally declare themselves, the cabal wants the public to view them as their enemy when they are not. And yes, I think this cabal is using back engineered craft to do it and blame it on aliens. It's unfathomable that a race technologically advanced enough to get here could probably easily wipe out the human race if that's what they wanted to do.
 nexthyme
Msg: 227
view profile
History
Posted: 2/12/2009 7:25:08 PM
After watching a pice on the net about chemtrails, and the effects of creating holograms that can be seen miles and miles oh yes and miles away. Is it a ploy to create more interest, or fear????

There is a lot of stuff that is going on that seems rather messed up.

What is the cabal anyways?
 Bluesman2008
Msg: 229
Posted: 2/13/2009 1:12:13 AM
The cabal is a government within a government. There are many compartmental black budget projects going on within the military that even congress isn't privy to. The projects are so compartmentalized (on purpose) so no one group has the entire picture. When military intelligence rogues get so much unchallenged power and monetary resources, they of course use it. But they don't answer to anyone and there is no oversight in what they're doing. There were retrievals of downed UFO for years before Roswell and the cabal are completely in control of that technology that they've been successfully back-engineering for years. Several presidents (Kennedy, Carter and Clinton not to mention several members of congress (Barry Goldwater included) who have asked for that information but have been turned down because their security clearance isn't high enough and they don't "need to know". It started with MJ12 under Truman and has continued to this day.
 nexthyme
Msg: 230
view profile
History
Posted: 2/13/2009 6:52:37 AM
Thanks... I know there is some really ugly stuff going on, and it is interesting that they are blaming what ever suits their needs.

What a nation, Fema death camps. cabals, and the system headed towards implants in the guise that it will protect identity theft. What a great science project we turned out to be...
 Jiperly
Msg: 232
Posted: 2/13/2009 1:03:19 PM
>>>Maybe some of them are whack jobs;but all 400?

400 people out of 300 Million is quite likely, actually.

If this Majestic 12 or NWO or Cabal or whatever the new buzz word is for it are so ruthless, and if they are willing to kill to keep a secret, why are these people still alive?

Do all 400 stories work together? Or do they contradict each other in some accounts?(guess what- I already know the answer)
 stargazer1000
Msg: 233
Posted: 2/13/2009 4:32:19 PM
Okay, we've gone from aliens making humans, to chem trails, FEMA death camps and the New World order. Have we touched on all the woo woo talking points? Oh wait...lost civilizations. Okay. The list is now complete.
 Bluesman2008
Msg: 235
Posted: 2/13/2009 8:32:05 PM

400 credible government witnesses are coming forward with startling information

Actually they already DID come forward. They held a news conference eight years ago. You can watch it here:

http://www.netro.ca/disclosure/npccmenu.htm

If you watch these people who have put their reputations on the line, you might get a different feeling about whether they're sincere or not.
 Bluesman2008
Msg: 237
Posted: 2/16/2009 6:12:49 PM
The reasons the governments of the world don't want to come clean are pretty obvious. They don't want the technology to get out and because those who control information control the people. They can't have that. Can you imagine for a second what would happen to all the oil cartels if free zero point non-polluting energy was made available to the public? For free?: There's wouldn't be a need for nuclear reactors. There wouldn't be a need for burning, buying, stealing and dying for control of fossil fuels. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure that out. As long as money rules the day, the masses are screwed. Period.
 mauget
Msg: 238
Posted: 2/17/2009 4:29:39 PM
Bravo my man, you have a good understanding.
Show ALL Forums  > Science/philosophy  >