Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Setting the Mood and Killing it.      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 The rock man
Msg: 18
Setting the Mood and Killing it. Page 2 of 2    (1, 2)
Chill, I have your mojo right here baby!

Right at the peak of the moment I heard the last three words a guy wants to hear.....

Honey, I'm home! Total buzz kill!

The RocK MaN
 Heptone
Msg: 19
Setting the Mood and Killing it.
Posted: 11/26/2008 11:15:51 AM
You kind of had to be there, but I woke up from a dream that had me in fits of laughter ... I couldn't stop and it completely poured water on this very sexy wake up call I was receiving at the time.

What an idiot: I honestly think that was the one and only time I'd woken up with a very, very nice gesture of this kind (I'll let you guess). Only, I'd just had the following dream:

In the dream, I was making out with a woman with her leaning against the outside wall of a fairly run-down cabin in the woods. At some point, I opened the cabin door, where my kids were inside and I called out to them, "Hey, kids, want to lose some weight internationally?"

The dream went on not too long after that, but I woke up with that idiotic sentence in my head and I killed the mood cause I couldn't stop laughing for about 10 minutes.

My kids, incidentally, are average weight, maybe even a bit scrawny.

Great thread topic, Op.
 Almagule
Msg: 20
Posted: 11/26/2008 1:54:34 PM

I heard the last three words a guy wants to hear.....

I thought it was "I love you"
 msflis
Msg: 21
Posted: 11/26/2008 6:11:31 PM
Luckily (or maybe not), all my mood-killers have come after the fact, not before. That's a whole different thread. But these stories have me laughing in sympathy!

--Ms. Flis
 aprilwhyapril
Msg: 22
Posted: 11/28/2008 4:14:28 PM
My advice is to never place a book shelf directly over the head of the bed. I think it was my first time, we were getting a little out of hand and I have no idea how it happened but I somehow hit my head on the bottom of the book shelf and the whole thing and books rained down all over us. It was dark, I didn't know what I hit and apparently she was very well read given all the lumps I took! We both had a great laugh about it but I'm not sure if it was enough to completely kill the mood though...

susi65
Msg: 23
Posted: 11/28/2008 4:45:57 PM
Many years ago I was dating a man who invited me to his house for dinner. He made me a wonderful meal from scratch- including a Ceasar salad made with raw eggs. After a couple of hours of eating, drinking wine, and foreplay at the dinner table, we were both hit with the worst stomach cramps and diarrhea known to mankind. Luckily, he had 2 bathrooms that were at separate ends of the house, so at least we didn't have to suffer the indignity of having to share a bathroom! We laughed about it afterward (way, way, afterward) and we remained good friends.
 Blondecharmthe3rd
Msg: 24
Posted: 11/28/2008 7:29:40 PM
Too strong cologne kills it, instantly. But usually long before I want to get physical. Nothing will turn me off quicker, gives me migraines. Vanilla and musk its instant.
 dharmadude
Msg: 25
Posted: 11/29/2008 12:12:23 AM
Wow! That is a sad story. Amazing how that Y chromosome makes some men so utterly clueless. I have to admit, the nuance of setting the mood was lost on me when I was a young man. But, rotting food by the bedside? The only thing missing were the fruit flies.

Interestingly enough, being a male (testosterone and all) I though a woman was incapable of ruining the mood for me. But, it actually happened. I had a long term partner who decided she needed to get really stoned to get in the mood. After a few bowls she decided she would do a sexy dance for me. It seemed very affected and awkward. Then when we started kissing she bit my lip. Not firm and gentle, but hard, nearly drawing blood. I suppose if I were a masochist I would have liked this. Instead, something that should have hot, sexy and natural was instead was tense and somewhat stressful.
 holeinthewall
Msg: 26
Posted: 11/29/2008 12:16:52 AM
hmm.. ive never had the problem, but a friend of mine called out my name while doing it, and that friend couldnt be with that girl anymore after that, and i couldnt talk to him neither, so saying the wrong person's name is definitely a mood or mojo killer
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Setting the Mood and Killing it.