Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > What is it that makes you hang on to your lover despite red flags?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Whisky_River
Msg: 75
What is it that makes you hang on to your lover despite red flags?Page 4 of 4    (1, 2, 3, 4)

What is it that makes you hang on to your lover despite red flags

In my circumstance....I did this but for different reasons..according to my age.
First husband.....I hung in because I was naive...thought it was love...had his children...had no money of my own...scared to go alone....but I did make the move after 17 years.

Latest....yep..red flag...too much of a partier(drinker)...seen it at the beginning...was kinda on the fence because I enjoy a few and like socializing too...Plus...other than that....we got along fantastically...!!
But after a year...it wore on me...too much babysitting...too much money spent...ugh!!
How's that song go..."You ain't much fun since I quit drinking"
I blame no one but myself....knew in my gut....wasn't the lifestyle I wanted.
Get out now...He won't change...
Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > What is it that makes you hang on to your lover despite red flags?