Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > British Columbia  > Women/Men Who think you are HOT.      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Cozy_Spirit
Msg: 51
view profile
History
Women/Men Who think you are HOT.Page 3 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
Tyee, you get a link to see who you think might be hot... not just the one that shows you who the system thinks are the women who think you're hot. I don't show a link "Guys you may think are hot!!!", do any of you other women have it?

Even if it's not working, lucky you. At least, if that piece ever works, you'll have an advantage.

I still haven't quite figured out what they're thinking is our most alluring trait, for either gender. And any time I've check the link for the guys who think you're hot it's the same group, or I get the "Not enough data" line. It's all just a bunch of hooey I'd say.

And yes, I agree with other posters.. it would be nice to know who the system says we think is hot.
 MattyB1977
Msg: 52
Women/Men Who think you are HOT.
Posted: 10/16/2009 8:43:20 PM
Lately, when I have clicked on the link "women who think you are hot" there aren't any profiles listed. Yet, when I see what other users have rated me I see many have rated me above 6!
Can anybody explain this??

MattyB1977
Msg: 53
Posted: 10/17/2009 3:47:49 PM
Is there a link or way to contact the admin. on these issues??
 Entzauberung
Msg: 54
Posted: 10/17/2009 3:59:08 PM

Is there a link or way to contact the admin. on these issues??

If you click ALL Forums near the top left of this page and then scroll down you'll find
"PlentyOFish Site/Suggestions/Help".

In that section will find at the top (in red colour) "FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS" with a wealth of information, including how to contact admin.
 freedomagn
Msg: 55
Posted: 10/17/2009 5:23:23 PM
Well if they think I'm so HOT!!!! Why don't they contact me and let me know!lol

I'm still waiting, oh wow H*ll just froze over!
Show ALL Forums  > British Columbia  > Women/Men Who think you are HOT.