Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Missouri  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 frtnhnfloed
Msg: 50
Our Family Christmas party at an Olive Garden today, Merry Christmas?Page 2 of 6    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6)
Kat u got me rolling over here, i could not agree with u more LOL

i ditto everything that u said, because u said it so well

pizza_chef1
Msg: 53
Our Family Christmas party at an Olive Garden today, Merry Christmas?
Posted: 12/14/2008 7:54:58 PM

"coffee may be HOT" mandatory warnings....STUPID FVCKING IDIOTS...of COURSE, the coffee is HOT! It is coffee for Cripes sake!!!!

Unless it is Iced Coffee!
 Sue-De-Nym
Msg: 55
Posted: 12/14/2008 9:19:32 PM
Lipps, I have been online for about 17 years - a longtime fan and participant on plentyof message boards in that time but I don't think I have EVER seen anyone post more holier than thou, disrespectful, condescending CRAP than I have seen you post in this thread yet you ACCUSE others of what YOU are guilty of yourself! :roll" You're JEWISH, we all get it. You IMAGINE yourself to be quite tolerant and intellectual - far more intellectual than any of us Midwest hayseeds, okay, we get that, too. Perhaps you should review your own remarks in this thread becasue you have been disrepectful and condesending to SOMEONE in practically every post you've made. Most who have posted have been careful to try to be respectful to others but you have BLATANTLY ATTACKED quite a number of people in this thread without any apologies at all. You feel justified in doing so, it would seem. Speaking just for myself (althoug I suspect others may agree, as well), I think it would be super spiffy if you got your a$$ down off of that high horse and stop with your inflammatory remarks. If anyone has been intolerant and RUDE in this thread, sweetheart, it has been YOU.
 Sue-De-Nym
Msg: 58
Posted: 12/14/2008 10:01:35 PM
Lipps, whatever. Seriously. I have no desire to argue with you because I consider flame wars to be beneath me and judging from your tenuous grasp of the English language, it would not be a fair fight. I have no desire to make you look even more foolish than you already do. I said what I had to say to you and I stand by it and if you must know the truth, YES, it did feel good. Someone needed to say it.

Fin
 HarleyKat~
Msg: 60
Posted: 12/15/2008 5:57:16 AM
Wendy, here is the problem...you take these posts PERSONALLY, as if they were written specifically for YOU. I believe that high horse that Sue-De mentioned....needs to be hopped offa, now! It was a thread, started by Sheila...about the GENERAL bullsh1t being unable to wish someone THEIR specific holiday.

At Easter time, we say Happy Easter! At Halloween, Happy Halloween! Hell, I have even wished non Vets a Happy Veterans Day! :)

I DON'T give a fvck how Hannakuh is spelled and it has NOTHING to do with me not being Jewish!!!...and I would not give a fvck if you did not give a fvck about how Christmas or Xmas was spelled! It would not bother ME, because I would not take YOUR posts personally.

Now I won't even address CLASS with you, thank you.
 Sue-De-Nym
Msg: 61
Posted: 12/15/2008 7:04:45 AM

you take these posts PERSONALLY, as if they were written specifically for YOU.

BINGO! You have hit the nail right on the head, Kat. Everyone in this thread expressed a general frustration about the holidays, greetings, etc but LIPPS took every comment she didn't like and launched PERSONAL ATTACKS[/B] on the specific person who wrote them, referring to others in this thread as walking contradictions, telling people to look things up in the dictionary, telling people they're close-minded, telling people they amuse her, denying she has a stick in her ass when that comment ws not directed to her but in general, tellng people that thir comments made no sense, implying that people from the MIDWEST are hayseeds, implying she is only trying to EDUCATE people on these issues (couched in between demeaning comments), accused people of dissing her religion because they don't know how to spell it (and don't care), putting words inot people's mouths by twisting their comments, etc. Ad-freaking-nauseum. Then she called ME a hypocrite when I pointed this out! Whatever!

Oh, and Lipps, honey? My intention isn't to HURT you but to simply point out that you have behaved quite badly in this thread. Take it for what it's worth although I suspect that you will dismis it its entirety and I will, forever more be your sworn enemy. That's fine, but please understand - you are not smarter than everyone else who's posted here, although your general snarky attitude would suggest that you believe that to be the case. You are not more tolerant than others in this thread, as you have taken aim, personally, at a number of people who did not direct their comments at YOU. In general, it looks like you simply like to be argumentative and confrontational, not win anyone over to your way of thinking with reasoned arguments and that just grows horribly old after awhile.
 frtnhnfloed
Msg: 62
Posted: 12/15/2008 7:31:50 AM
Excuse me while i get me a beer and some popcorn and enjoy the frickin show!! This christmas and Hannakuh Sh!t is getting pretty deep.

These posts r all about having fun, they r not meant to be taken personnally (ECL). The problem here is that ur taking this too personnal instead of just commenting on whats said and moving on with it.

Now im gonna sit back with my popcorn and beer and watch the rest of the looney tunes show in this thread.!!!! Merry Fvcking Christmas

"G"

pizza_chef1
Msg: 63
Posted: 12/15/2008 9:05:43 AM
George, your dancing bannanas reminded me of the rockettes....
hope I spelled that right, oh fvck, what do I care if I spelled that correctly....
What am I saying, all guys know the Rockettes are the ones to worship...

frtnhnfloed
Msg: 64
Posted: 12/15/2008 9:09:10 AM
Hey Pizza, who r the rockettes??

Do they dance on the Eastside? LOL

Loves Shoes09
Msg: 65
Posted: 12/15/2008 9:18:03 AM
Well I have been reading this post since the beginning and watched it go from OK to just down right mean - I would put the rest of my two cents in, however I fear that being Non-PC I would surely offend someone and get a or "G's" Pop Corn thrown at me.

Oh Heck - "Jesus is the REASON for the SEASON" Merry CHRISTmas to ALL!!!

Happy EVERY OTHER HOLIDAY that claims this month too: Pearl Harbor day 12/7, Our Lady of Guadalupe (Mexico) 12/12, Hanukkah (spelled wrong on purpose) 12/21 (Festival of Lights - and not a religious holiday anyway), Winter Solstice 12/21, Boxing Day (Canada) 12/26 and lets not forget New Years Eve 12/31.

Happy Holidaze all and "G" I have to ask does Popcorn and Beer even go together?

"M"
 frtnhnfloed
Msg: 66
Posted: 12/15/2008 9:31:10 AM
Well M, i think beer will go with anything, the more u drink the better it tastes. LOL

And i would never throw popcorn at u for saying what u think, Popcorn is too good to throw, now the beer bottle is a different thing.

I think this thread has become hilarious(dont care if its spelled correctly or not) P!ss on it.

Like i said earlier in this thread, the idea of the season, no matter what u wanna call it or what your religious prefference is, is to wish joy and happiness to all. However u elect to express it to ppl, it should not be taken out of the well wishes its meant to be.

So get your panties out of the wad that they're in (u know who u r) and enjoy the intentions behind being wished a happy christmas or kwanza or hannakuh.

Me takes a bow!!!!

"G"
 pizza_chef1
Msg: 67
Posted: 12/15/2008 10:12:02 AM
Gearge be careful telling the ladies to get their panties untwisted,
I happened to be at a party about amonth ago and told one lady to not get
her g-string twisted...
well they dropped their drawers and told me to help untwist them if I wished.....

Now if that person would offer that again while we were alone...
 FatBottomGirlie
Msg: 69
Posted: 12/15/2008 10:27:21 AM
*evil giggle*

You know what I say each year around this time...

Merry Christmas! Share the fvckin joy!

Tensions run high, don't they? I gave up a few pages ago as no matter what was said some people were simply not going to get the point as is obvious by several novella style posts.

Now let's all have a group hug n get drunk on eggnog!

Sunniedays
Msg: 71
Posted: 12/15/2008 11:05:32 AM
Sharing the hugs and eggnog with all as Ms. Shellie says! Cheers!
 frtnhnfloed
Msg: 73
Posted: 12/15/2008 3:38:18 PM
The hugs i can do, but im not an eggnogg drinker. i dont like eggnogg

Can i substitute more hugs in place of the eggnogg??

sctrrdr69
Msg: 76
view profile
History
Posted: 12/15/2008 5:53:48 PM

I used to do that...now just out of the carton/w nutmeg

^^ yeah me too...a half gallon carton barely lasts 24 hrs....almost donewith another one......lol.....
 HarleyKat~
Msg: 78
Posted: 12/15/2008 6:41:37 PM
I LOVE eggnog, and prefer the homogenized sort more so than the homemade! And yes, with a bitta nip added to it...even better!

Tasha...straight outta the carton??? LOL I will rememeber that if I am ever at your home! ;O)
 FatBottomGirlie
Msg: 80
Posted: 12/16/2008 5:37:31 AM

...now just out of the carton/w nutmeg..

Yea, well, I'm guilty of that too. Add me to the list of out of the carton eggnog drinkers!

HarleyKat~
Msg: 82
Posted: 12/16/2008 8:47:33 AM
Heres noggin' at you, kid!! ;O)
 pizza_chef1
Msg: 83
Posted: 12/16/2008 9:08:18 AM
I also love Egg Nog, never had it with a kick though... I am not sure I would want to add anything to it...
 HarleyKat~
Msg: 84
Posted: 12/16/2008 9:19:34 AM
Everything is better with a kick to it, Skipper! ;)
 frtnhnfloed
Msg: 85
Posted: 12/16/2008 10:03:28 AM
U all can drink your eggnogg and i will just do my long island ice teas

previouslyme
Msg: 86
Posted: 12/16/2008 5:27:01 PM
Love amaretto in almost anything! Bet it would be so awesome in Egg Nog! I got Neil hooked on Amaretto while I stayed with him over Thanksgiving, Randy was there with us too. It was a great weekend. I think it was one of the best I had ever had. I will cherish that time forever. I wanna say IDIOT!
 sctrrdr69
Msg: 87
view profile
History
Posted: 12/16/2008 5:54:06 PM
thats the great thing about egg nog..it's a mixer for just about anything...
 HarleyKat~
Msg: 88
Posted: 12/16/2008 8:00:28 PM
Here are some eggnog with the kick recipes....

http://www.drinksmixer.com/cat/23/

Personally, I prefer some sort of liquer or brandy in mine. :O)
Show ALL Forums  > Missouri  >