Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Missouri  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 frtnhnfloed
Msg: 85
Our Family Christmas party at an Olive Garden today, Merry Christmas?Page 5 of 6    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6)
U all can drink your eggnogg and i will just do my long island ice teas

previouslyme
Msg: 86
Our Family Christmas party at an Olive Garden today, Merry Christmas?
Posted: 12/16/2008 5:27:01 PM
Love amaretto in almost anything! Bet it would be so awesome in Egg Nog! I got Neil hooked on Amaretto while I stayed with him over Thanksgiving, Randy was there with us too. It was a great weekend. I think it was one of the best I had ever had. I will cherish that time forever. I wanna say IDIOT!
 sctrrdr69
Msg: 87
view profile
History
Posted: 12/16/2008 5:54:06 PM
thats the great thing about egg nog..it's a mixer for just about anything...
 HarleyKat~
Msg: 88
Posted: 12/16/2008 8:00:28 PM
Here are some eggnog with the kick recipes....

http://www.drinksmixer.com/cat/23/

Personally, I prefer some sort of liquer or brandy in mine. :O)
 HarleyKat~
Msg: 90
Posted: 12/17/2008 6:34:08 AM
Tis ok, Tasha...you do not need to drink to have a good time!! :O)

For me...it depends on what I am drinking....I thoroughly enjoy the TASTE of beer, wines, and alcohol. OK...when I am slinging back a shot o' tequlla, it is not exactly pleasure....lol....but for the most part with other things, it is. And yes, I enjoy losing some social inhibitions and more, to a buzz! ;O)

So...is everyone ready for Christm....errr....their Holidays?? Whether you are a HoHoHo or a Hannacvnt, I sure hope so!!!

Disclaimer: If you cannot see the humor in ^^ that, then pass it on by! Itsa JOKE. Lighten up! :O)
 frtnhnfloed
Msg: 91
Posted: 12/17/2008 7:45:38 AM
Im ready for christmas, just as ready as i am every year,

Ready for it to come and go!! Ho Ho Ho mvtherfricking Ho

sctrrdr69
Msg: 92
view profile
History
Posted: 12/17/2008 5:09:28 PM
Tasha, I'll have you on the pole yet...lol you just get into 'the spirits' lol
 sctrrdr69
Msg: 96
view profile
History
Posted: 12/17/2008 5:37:00 PM

Is that a challenge, bet , promise, threat or request??

all the above, lol... (I'll even buy the first drink to get you started)
 sctrrdr69
Msg: 98
view profile
History
Posted: 12/17/2008 6:16:20 PM
sweet and innocent???
 HarleyKat~
Msg: 101
Posted: 12/17/2008 8:03:48 PM
Tyler is getting a mini laptop, Susie! But I bet the girls will look adorable in their pink boots! ;O) I wanted to follow the tradition that Nana's get the grandkids CLOTHES...but hells bells, I am a FUN Nana! ;) And pink cowboy boots are waaay fun, too!

Bayotle
Msg: 102
Posted: 12/18/2008 7:40:38 AM
SuZie - how the hell is it your always sending me to my room when i'm not even posting?????

Hell i aint even been in the 4um that much in the past week

I know, ya just miss me!
 suepug1122
Msg: 103
Posted: 12/18/2008 7:48:18 AM
Susie....that is wayyy too cool!! Little girls are so fun to shop for!! You have to get a picture of those boots for us to see.

Merry Christmas everyone and Happy New Year!!
 Sue-De-Nym
Msg: 104
Posted: 12/18/2008 10:21:29 AM
I want a pair of hot pink cowboy boots AND and an Easy Bake Oven AND a Barbie Dream Home AND a Barbie Corvette AND that "Mystery Date" game...and...

Man, have I ever dated myself with this post..
 HarleyKat~
Msg: 105
Posted: 12/18/2008 11:21:43 AM
OMGawd....you forgot a Chrissy Doll....I think that thing is fully responsible for my kinky ways and love of having my hair pulled!!

And what about the Sunshine Family?? LMAO See...we can blame ALL of our toys for our fvcked up lives! My Sunshine Family made me rebel and want a dysfunctional one, instead! ;O)
 Sue-De-Nym
Msg: 106
Posted: 12/18/2008 11:33:42 AM
OMG! I almost listed a CHRISSY doll but I didn't think anyone would remember her! Can you make your hair grow by pushing in your belly button and pulling your hair at the same time, too? Then twish the knob on your back to make it shorter again?

My sister actually had the CHRISSY doll - I had VELVET..which I think was Chrissy's cousin, if I recall? I don't remember the SUNSHINE family?
 HarleyKat~
Msg: 107
Posted: 12/18/2008 12:00:09 PM
OMG...I am soooo not going to post HERE, what happens when you push my belly button and pull my hair at the same time!!!

http://collectdolls.about.com/b/2005/06/12/the-sunshine-family-a-well-known-doll-family-for-gen-x.htm

Here is the Sunshine Family...the originals, actually...they added more, in time and they had this really cool RV they travelled around in...kinda like one of the flower child like families you might see on "Wife Swap!"
 Sue-De-Nym
Msg: 108
Posted: 12/18/2008 12:15:33 PM
OMG, don't you just love Mr. Sunshine's red turtleneck sweater? Still, I can't shake the fact that he bears an uncanny resemblance to Rod Blagojevich! Look at that hair!

That't it - I'm going to pull your hair and push your belly button tonight to find out what happens and then I'm going to post the video on YouTube.
 Sue-De-Nym
Msg: 109
Update on the Sunshine Family
Posted: 12/18/2008 12:24:33 PM
Kat, your post made me wonder what the Sunshine Family has been up to since they were a regular part of your life so I did some research. It seems that Steffie and Steven are still together - a little older but none the worse for the wear, however they are now raising Sweet's illegitimate baby after she ran off with her high school sweetheart and got addicted to meth. Their most recent family portrait is here:

http://www.recycledtoys.com/SF/SFgrand1.jpg

Sweets is thought to be turning tricks somewhere on the Las Vegas strip but no one has heard from her in several years...

HarleyKat~
Msg: 110
Posted: 12/18/2008 12:47:29 PM
WOW...and Steffie still has such great skin!!! Steven is kinda hot now...with that facial hair....hmmmm.....the things I could do to him, NOW. ;O)

PS...I am staying away from you tonight!! LOL
 TheKidof72
Msg: 111
Posted: 12/18/2008 1:02:05 PM
OMG Kat, I remember the Sunshine family, I had that set also. I guess that explains alot now. And what about Ms Beasley doll? I still have mine somewhere in a storage tote, but of course, she is missing one arm and my mom had to do surgery on her to sew the opening shut when me and some kids she was babysitting for when I was little decided to play Ring Around the Rosey with her and one kid went one way and another kid went another way and one got left with her body and the other got left with her right arm. But I still have her. And then there was a Rub A Dub doll, that one I went through about 3 of them cause 1 I lost and it was pretty much devasting so mom went out and bought me another one ( thinking now just so that I would shut up about the stupid doll) then the 2nd one my cousin threw down to a lobby from about 5 floors up and she broke but I think the 3rd one is somewhere with Ms Beasley.

Ok Susie, where did you find the pink cowboy boots cause I want a pair for me in a size 8? If they don't have pink, then I will take a pair in red.
 CPR LADY
Msg: 113
Posted: 12/22/2008 10:31:33 AM
OMG
You guys are making me laugh, since my holiday is now, yes for those of you who are not in touch-I celebrate Hannukah, and if anyone complains about how many ways it can be spelled, I will call up Santa for your coal.
As for dating yourselves, ok , I know I am one of the older more wiser ones-ha
but does anyone remember Chatty Cathy-imagine why I am so talkative.
You gotta love it.
How many of you can remember old toys.

Jersey Girl
Jai

PS: Leslie/Kat/Susie/Rhonda/Saint T/Denise-I got new toys this past weekend for Hannukah-

frtnhnfloed
Msg: 115
Posted: 12/22/2008 12:26:15 PM
Oh!! and i had three sisters so lets not forget the Easy-Bake oven that really baked things. LOL
 frtnhnfloed
Msg: 117
Posted: 12/22/2008 2:41:25 PM
ewwwwwww T. Now thats gross

Feed the nightcrawlers to your brother!! Yukk
 Bayotle
Msg: 118
Posted: 12/22/2008 3:05:04 PM
eva sooooo slowly backs away from tasha.......
 Sue-De-Nym
Msg: 120
How about the lunch boxes?
Posted: 12/22/2008 5:00:32 PM
I can remember every year at the beginning of school, we would go out and get a new METAL LUNCH BOX with a MATCHING thermos for the school year. Scooby Doo, Penelope Pitstop, HAIR BEAR, The Jetsons, HR Puff n'Stuff, The OSMONDS (swoon!) the Bay City Rollers (double swoon! LOL!) etc. My thermos usually only lasted for about a week before I would drop it and then pick it up and shake it, only to find that it was all broken inside and sounded like a maraca.
Show ALL Forums  > Missouri  >