Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Missouri  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Ms_Lookn4fun
Msg: 31
Dating ContractPage 2 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
best thing I read all day, er a ..best conversation that is..don't want to refer to Tru as a 'thing' or Saint Theresa as we all know she's a
 TheKidof72
Msg: 32
Dating Contract
Posted: 12/8/2008 7:07:52 PM
thanks Denise, glad I could count on one of my friends. You need to do something with that Laura galpal of yours before she attempts to pimp me out any longer.
 sporty_ambie09
Msg: 33
Dating Contract
Posted: 12/8/2008 7:16:23 PM

This is completely funny...omg I cannot believe someone posted this.
 jussweet
Msg: 34
Dating Contract
Posted: 12/9/2008 5:49:09 AM
Theresa I know you can handle it on your own.. just try to help out my friend!
 HarleyKat~
Msg: 35
Dating Contract
Posted: 12/9/2008 8:20:59 AM

This is completely funny...omg I cannot believe someone posted this.

Have you not met the ever so eloquent and sexy, Truman??? LOL Guessing not...or you would know that besides going OUT with a bang...he has to make his entrance as such, too! ;) (This was his 1st post...gotta admit...clever!!) ;O)
 TheKidof72
Msg: 37
Dating Contract
Posted: 12/9/2008 2:29:41 PM
Great, the L word got used.........now he is going to be the G word (Gone) per his application. Well at least we hope not, the good guys are hard to come by nowadays and least he shows us that there are some good guys still left out there.

And Kat, I don't think you will ever see a No Kitty tat on him, he don't like needles either.
 TheKidof72
Msg: 39
Dating Contract
Posted: 12/9/2008 3:26:03 PM
So are you saying you don't love our great Kat, I thought that everyone loved Kat (well except for that No Kitty guy) for all she has done for us with the parties and meet and greets, you couldn't ask for a better gal around then our gal Kat.

But if that stalker is in your neighborhood every night with bincolars spying into your bedroom then she is more then a stalker. She is a stalker that knows what you wear or don't wear to bed every night.

Oh yeah, and Chaz, he's a good guy also. See there are 2 good guys there.

Wait a minute, is it just the fact that both of the good guys live in Illinois.......What's up with that???? Isn't there any great guys on this side of the river?????
 jussweet
Msg: 41
Dating Contract
Posted: 12/9/2008 5:06:42 PM
Hey wait a sec here I know another good guy! Clint But he's taken by ME! SO no one else can have him! Yes Chaz is a good guy too!
Can you imagine WHEN either Tru or Chaz do find their lady! We're gonna have to find out what their intentions are for these two sweethearts ! We have to take care of them too!
Disclaimer: I know there are alot of other good guys here on POF we just happened to know Tru and Chaz the best! Oh and Clint the bestest!
 HarleyKat~
Msg: 42
Dating Contract
Posted: 12/9/2008 6:32:17 PM

and to think I almost believed they said about you.

Welllll....I was gonna say, "BELIEVE!"...but then again, it depends on who "they" is! LOL

Oh gosh, Theresa...I think I have many, many more lovable traits than just being a POF hostess! At least I HOPE SO!

Note to Tru: OK! :O) Have your people call my people!
 TheKidof72
Msg: 43
Dating Contract
Posted: 12/9/2008 7:35:46 PM
Kat I know you have so many more lovable traits to you, I was just mentioning about hosting the great parties, cause if it wasn't for you bringing us all together, I wouldn't have ever gotten the chance to meet you.

Now if only some of the Missouri guys can step up to the plate like our friends Chaz and Tru, and let us see if there are anymore great guys. *****Surely Illinois doesn't suck so bad that it sucked all the good guys from our state *****
 Ms_Lookn4fun
Msg: 44
Dating Contract
Posted: 12/9/2008 8:08:21 PM
well I caught me one, but he wasn't on POF, so I suppose that doesn't really count..but I don't really care cause he's special to me in all ways and I get to see him tomorrow night and I cannot wait!
 frtnhnfloed
Msg: 45
Dating Contract
Posted: 12/9/2008 9:25:33 PM
mech, i hate to burst your bubble, but there r more than two good guys on this sight,

u and your buddy r not the only ones. As a matter of fact there were good guys on here before u came along LOL
 frtnhnfloed
Msg: 46
Dating Contract
Posted: 12/9/2008 9:27:52 PM
Teresa, there r good guys on this side of the river, just look around
 TheKidof72
Msg: 49
Dating Contract
Posted: 12/10/2008 5:27:46 AM
well gee Mr Analytical, why don't you just give them my cell number while you are putting all them other numbers out there and have them call me.

And hey, I am always looking at the license plates sometimes that the only way you know it's a cop car, but unfortunatly, license plates don't say whether the guy is single and available or not.

Oh yeah, and thanks for the nomination, You Rock Tru
 HarleyKat~
Msg: 50
Dating Contract
Posted: 12/10/2008 6:05:02 AM
I do not like my nomination and I am declining such.

Theresa says you ROCK...I says you SUCK.
 frtnhnfloed
Msg: 51
Dating Contract
Posted: 12/10/2008 7:22:56 AM
contracts are like insurance policies!! (THEY SUCK) Keep fishing

jussweet
Msg: 52
Dating Contract
Posted: 12/10/2008 6:35:34 PM
I love my nomination too Tru. Yes it does happen that you can find someone good here. Course it did take me five years! Sheesh talk about having patience. But as they say "good things come to those who wait". I do know I have also made some great friends being on here and that has changed my life too! So for those of you still waiting ... hang in there!
 HarleyKat~
Msg: 53
Dating Contract
Posted: 12/11/2008 12:07:33 PM
Are you a woman with a mans profile??? ^^

Sorry...but this sounds just like what a woman would say, more than a man! LOL

Spending the night together is a form of mental committment???

See...that's where people GO WRONG. They assume that sex equals committment. The ONLY time sex equals committment, is when BOTH PARTIES agree that sex equals committment. NEVER assume it. Sheesh.
 HarleyKat~
Msg: 55
Dating Contract
Posted: 12/11/2008 5:27:38 PM
AGAIN....are you SURE this is not a WOMAN posing as a MAN??

I mean, this does not sound as if you are speaking hypothetically...it sounds as if you are speaking from experience?

I guess when the "dude" says he does not mess around unless he is in it for the long haul...don't believe him until you KNOW he is in it for the long haul, if that's what you are looking for??

So are you asking ME, would it bother me to be with someone for a month, etc....??? I have been there, done it...sure we all have, to some degree. A month is really not enough to base much on...it's two people learning about the other, and sometimes one moves forward and the other does not. It just happens. It sucks. But it is one of the risks of finding that one that WILL last. ;)
 HarleyKat~
Msg: 56
Dating Contract
Posted: 12/11/2008 6:40:37 PM
A single meet and you are supposed to know if someone is right??? You MIGHT know someone is NOT RIGHT, but it's attitudes like yours why so many have multiple marriages under their belt...rush, rush, rush....one date or one fvck and they are ready to walk down the aisle or stake him as their own. LOL

It's really not about listening and caring....it's about preferring MORE...not settling for "almost" when you can have "everything." Taking the TIME to get to know one another and not feeling like it is a total loss if it does not pan out....learning something from it, no matter what.

And yes...Kat is my real name. Earned it?? How so?? LOL Hmmm....that's an odd one!

I honestly do not feel I was "attacking" by the way....are your defenses on the rise for some reason??

Long, hard night last night....over and out...sleep well everyone! :O)
 previouslyme
Msg: 57
Dating Contract
Posted: 6/5/2009 6:28:13 AM
1. The Female always makes The Rules.
2. The Rules are subject to change at any time without prior notification.
3. No Male can possibly know all The Rules.
4. If the Female suspects the Male knows all The Rules, she must immediately change some or all of The Rules.
5. The Female is never wrong.

From Alan with permission!
 HarleyKat~
Msg: 58
Dating Contract
Posted: 6/5/2009 7:35:40 AM
Oh wow...what a *bump* from the past this one was! And the troll who was posing as a dude, is GONE!
 previouslyme
Msg: 59
Dating Contract
Posted: 6/5/2009 8:13:38 AM
I couldn't figure out where to put these rules, I thought they were to silly to pass up not passing this on.
 previouslyme
Msg: 60
Dating Contract
Posted: 6/5/2009 12:09:13 PM
You are so optimistic, at least you are not critical of others!
 SusieStL
Msg: 61
Dating Contract
Posted: 6/5/2009 3:33:37 PM
I look at it ... Skipper knows his place...

I hope NO one ever tries to figure me out.... cause just when you think you have... pooffffff I will be doing something totally out of the norm....right Kat?
Show ALL Forums  > Missouri  >