Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Michigan  > First winter in Michigan, what is there to do?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 eddj
Msg: 9
First winter in Michigan, what is there to do?Page 2 of 2    (1, 2)
Go deep sea fishing,hike the mountains,the desert,ride them ponies and them ponies,check out the river that runs through the cities,meet friendly people year around,along with enjoying blue skies and blue eyes, .....wait ...I forgot ,your not in Texas anymore. p.s. look long and hard young buck,I left Texas yrs ago and never went back.....look what Michigan did to me!
 MaccaFan
Msg: 10
First winter in Michigan, what is there to do?
Posted: 12/10/2008 2:24:45 PM
Ok~you are so darn cute-I don't think you'll have much trouble finding someone to show you what to do in our Michigan winters!!

How about...
1. Plymouth Ice Sculpture Festival in January-walk around our beautiful downtown Kellogg Park, see all the ice sculptures then have a wonderful dinner at one of our great restaurants. I am available for a guided tour.

2. Detroit Auto Show at Cobo Hall, also in January. Since I work at the Auto Show, I am available for this event, as well. (See a pattern here?? Hehe)

3. Lots of great ski resorts around-if you don't ski, do what I do-wait in the lodge by the fireplace with hot chocolate, watch all the cuties-then have a yummy dinner!

These ideas are in addition to all the cold, outdoor activities listed in other posts.......

Be careful driving though-it can be very tricky here!
 eddj
Msg: 11
Posted: 12/10/2008 5:05:40 PM
All aboard Watch what you wish for my country friend...we might just stop and say Hello
 eddj
Msg: 12
Posted: 12/10/2008 5:19:08 PM
What? splain yourself quicky
 eddj
Msg: 13
Posted: 12/10/2008 5:33:45 PM
LOL...gotcha...slow sometimes
 TimeforFun42
Msg: 14
Posted: 1/8/2014 7:08:58 AM
Ooutdoor:
Go ice skating downtown.
Go visit Windsor.
Go to the zoo.
Go to 3rd Friday's in Wyandotte.
Go to the ice sculpture shows.

Indoor:
See the Red Wings.
See the Pistons.
Go to the movies.
Go to a comedy club.
Go to the auto show.
Go roller skating.
Go bowling.
Play pool.
Go to one of the indoor community pools.
Work out.
 Reality.of.Life
Msg: 15
Posted: 1/18/2014 11:26:40 AM
and the numba 1 activity :

call the suicide hot line
Show ALL Forums  > Michigan  > First winter in Michigan, what is there to do?