Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 LabGrl
Msg: 37
Why am I flirting with my ex?Page 3 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
WELL.. I broke it off with my ex fiance.. he was a awesome guy, had barrels of fun we were both fathful but i was sick of him being unemployed and I felt that I deserved better, I work hard for my money, I dont want to support any lazy people and I felt that I had more options (guys) to choose from. Good enough right! Well about a month ago he calls me telling me that he misses me and wanted to work things out, so being lonely myself we started seing eachother again, seen him every day, talked/texted and having sex, then all of the sudden he fell of the earth, I swear! Turns out he got another girlfriend, guess he needed someone to help him get over the 'dry spell'. Now im the one who feels like a fool and got the sh*tty end of the stick. This kind of relates to your story, just make sure that she isnt just missing being with someone, but that she misses you. Hope I helped :)
 Lup
Msg: 40
Why am I flirting with my ex?
Posted: 6/7/2009 5:52:57 AM
She dumped me. After 14 months. Basically, I wanted to move on to the next level and she didn't want to give up hope that Prince Charming would show up. There was no cheating, no lying... she just didn't want to settle down with ... or maybe I should say "settle for" me.

yeap, that is painful. i wouldn't do it-- meaning flirt with her. i would just move on.
 Amma63
Msg: 42
Posted: 6/7/2009 6:05:29 AM
~OP~

In a word - no.

Would you chew your food twice?? Me thinks not..........

An 'ex' is an 'ex' for a reason.....................please remember this.

~B~
 mthomjmark
Msg: 45
Posted: 6/7/2009 1:25:24 PM
First time shame on them, second times shame on me.

If she cheated, I would never trust them again. She obviously doesnt' have anyone so she's back to you. She sure didn't miss you the year she was with another guy?

I would move on; you are not over her and she knows it.
Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  >