Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 oreo_18
Msg: 13
Selfish LoversPage 2 of 2    (1, 2)
well i think everyone has been with a selfish lover at one point or another. this is a person who only wants to be pleased and doesn't really think about the 2nd party during the deed. i have been with numerous partners who were like this. they want to get off and they don't think about how the other person is doing or if they are or not. they want all the pleasure and do not wanna return the favor. a lot of guys will not care if they have made their partner get off or not they just will make sure they do... they will expect oral but never give it. stuff like that
 4realgurl
Msg: 16
Selfish Lovers
Posted: 3/26/2008 12:11:19 PM
Every man i have ever been with has been selfish in bed, i have yet to experience sumone who will pleasure me first and foremost.....i dated this one guy for a long time, who enjoyed receiving oral sex for at least an hour sometimes two hours before we would do the deed....he said that the head game was sooo good, i think it was an excuse for him to always be the one gettin off, it sucked

carly
 WesternRose
Msg: 17
Selfish Lovers
Posted: 3/26/2008 5:31:06 PM
I am a Giver... a Pleaser..and a very good Lover I have been told.... all about my partner... I thought that was okay until I met my match.
Another Giver, a Pleaser who did not allow me to Give to him....it was all about me for 3 days..... he did incredible things to me....for me... by day 4 I was ready to tear him apart...and reciprocate for how good he made me feel.

Now I know that I am allowed to Recieve...that I want to be Pleased and be teased, and pleasured thoroughly..... just like I do to for my partner.

I recall telling this Lover that he ruined me for all others after him!... lol...seriously....because now I want it to be about me.....well half of the time at least.
Fair is fair.

damn that Aussie knew his way 'Downunder'
 lakecharboy
Msg: 22
Selfish & Proud
Posted: 10/22/2009 8:12:15 PM
It used to be all about me in my younger days.
Now I want it to be all about her.
I want her to be a selfish lover.
I find now I love to give pleasure, and it is much more enjoyable than receiving it.
I encourage my woman to be selfish and only take.
That's the biggest turn on for me there is.
 want to travel
Msg: 23
view profile
History
Selfish & Proud
Posted: 10/23/2009 12:29:49 PM
yes i have had a couple of women that where selfish lovers, all of them where lazy save one
for the most part north american women are lazy, and not very imaginative on the sack
 LongAfterDark
Msg: 24
view profile
History
Selfish & Proud
Posted: 10/23/2009 12:39:14 PM

Every man i have ever been with has been selfish in bed, i have yet to experience sumone who will pleasure me first and foremost

Oh you poor woman. Someone's going to have to show you how a real man can make you feel.

Probably 3/4 of the women I've been with have been selfish. I guess it's the fact that women in their teens and early twenties don't have a lot of experience and are still self-consious. I hope that's what it is anyway.
 OutMind
Msg: 26
Selfish Lovers
Posted: 10/23/2009 2:27:25 PM
I am a shellfish lover. Love mussells provincial, or a Zarsuela de Mariscos, or in a paella. Ymmmm. Yeap, I am a shellfish lover.
 BlueEyes1712
Msg: 29
view profile
History
Selfish Lovers
Posted: 10/23/2009 4:53:36 PM
A selfish lover, someone who knows no way of pleasing herself or her mate.
Someone who wants you to jump through hoops and uses trickery thinking sex is based on a reward system.
 Ependa
Msg: 30
Selfish Lovers
Posted: 10/23/2009 9:38:54 PM
Nope. I've had an encounter with a selfish man or two..wish I could say it was when I was young and dumb..I wouldn't let it get to the sex stage though..once I actually allowed myself to believe it was just a case of him being selfish and inconsiderate with a pricky side..I am unfortunately way too far into kaishu 'see the good' for my own good sometimes ( but I guess I eventually get it). I actually think the most recent one would still be a good lover, but only because of his ego and drive in spite of the fact that I'm sure he's as selfish in bed as out. Some people are just that way.
 lakecharboy
Msg: 32
Selfish & Proud
Posted: 12/29/2009 9:46:23 PM
If you dislike shelfishness, go with it. What ever you need in bed, that's what you shoud get. I for one love to give and not receive. It is a huge turn on for me to only give my partner pleasure and not expect it in return. To each his own. I encourage my partner to be selfish and demanding. Know what? It works in reverse every time. They can't wait to pleasure me no matter what I say. Don't ask for what you want and you'll always get it.
 Big_fun_wave
Msg: 39
Selfish Lovers
Posted: 5/4/2010 2:22:38 PM
A selfish lover to me, is one who takes little to no pride in satisfying me. These kinds are the ones who refuse to try different positions, or don't want to give head or reciprocate. For instance if I perform oral why wont she? Or if I let her do oral on me, why wont she let me do it back? It could be other things as well, but those are the more prominent examples I can think of.
 Apollodorus
Msg: 40
Selfish Lovers
Posted: 5/4/2010 2:31:03 PM
My definition of a selfish lover is one who is not willing to meet me 100% of the way when I am doing that for my date.
 Cape Sunshine
Msg: 41
Selfish Lovers
Posted: 5/6/2010 4:30:22 PM
Yes, I have encounter a couple... I got a headache really fast right in the middle of the act... No more fun for you..!!
 lostcause321
Msg: 42
view profile
History
Selfish Lovers
Posted: 5/6/2010 10:53:23 PM
i had selfish lovers but pleasin this pleases me
 xlr8ingmargo
Msg: 43
Selfish Lovers
Posted: 5/7/2010 1:40:02 PM
I think I can be at times but a bad boy can remind me in many ways to play nice...
mmm... and not the soup...
 MsMicki
Msg: 44
view profile
History
Selfish Lovers
Posted: 5/7/2010 2:43:03 PM
This is what I call selfish!

There is not one chronic illness that will prevent sex.

(and when discussing a girl having bad cramps and a bad period........)
There are other things that we can do, sex doesn't just encompass intercourse, their is more to it then that

Someone that requires their daily allotment of orgasms......without a thought
to what their partner might be going through.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >