Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Boots168
Msg: 174
view profile
History
Guy Refuses to talk on cell while driving & also at workPage 11 of 11    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11)
I once dated this guy (long distance/different time zone) who always liked to call me on his way to work, and continued on till he reached his workplace. He even IM me from his mobile while he drove from time to time!

I told him I wouldn't like to talk to him if he was driving (tho he was using hand free) as it's plain dangerous.

Seriously I don't understand why OP would even complain when her bf is doing everything a responible and respectable person is supposed to be doing. No offense but I'd only expect this to be coming from a teenager but someone your age ?!! (hitting 41 this year) Hmmm do I smell overly clingy here ... in case OP is still reading this thread, just wonder if you work and have any hobbies at all?
 barbee1970
Msg: 177
Guy Refuses to talk on cell while driving & also at work
Posted: 5/31/2009 2:22:50 AM
Talking on the cell phone while driving is suppose to be banned I thought.
I agree with him. Cellphones are a distraction. Alot of idiots are even having accidents while texting and driving. Now Uncle Sam has to enact a law and hold our hands like we're 3 yr olds. People have no common sense sometimes.

While driving it is important to pay attention to what's in front of you.

As for work, he's working! Why should he get in trouble trying to talk on the phone? Bosses don't like that.

Seems to me he's got a real clingon on his hands. Just find something to do when he's not around.
Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  >