Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Single Parents  > Do I tell Mom? I think it's my daughter's place here...      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 tjliddell
Msg: 17
view profile
History
Do I tell Mom? I think it's my daughter's place here...Page 3 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
My eldest became sexually active at 13, I was shocked to beat all hell when it happened.
My second husband told her, "come home pregnant and your out of here"
I told him" YOU will be out of here before she is"
therefore I started doing this which is in quotes.
She never came home pregnant. She is now 26 yrs old, has a 3 yr old little boy, and is in
a stable relationship with my grandsons father. They have been together for about 7 yrs.

Now I raised a young lady that I am very proud of. I also have 2 other daughters that were raised by their father. My middle daughter just turned 21 and is pregnant.
My youngest I am hoping will wait a few more years before she decides to get pregnant.
She is 19.

This was back in the 90's, when I started doing this.

Here is something that no parent wants to think about. lol I sure didn't. KIDS will have sex.

Keep a box of condoms around preferably in your bathroom. WANT know how to embarrass a young man. On your way out of the room, Ask him for the old condom in his wallet, and when you get back take the old one, give him a new one. Tell him that it DOES NOT give him permission to sleep with your Daughter but just in case it does happen at least you know that they are both protected. And if needed keep some in the guest bathroom, let them know where they are at. You would be surprised at the new respect you will gain from them.

AM I bad or what.. hehehehe. Embarrassed more then one young man doing that and Dawn use to complain that I was no good with her love life..Made me smile..

I also kept a rusty old steak knife above the sink.. One day a young man
asked me why.. Told him.. "Touch my daughter, without her permission .. I do know how to turn a bull into a cow. "
Show ALL Forums  > Single Parents  > Do I tell Mom? I think it's my daughter's place here...