Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 MissLioness75
Msg: 94
view profile
History
If you had the perfect partner how often would you want sex?Page 3 of 15    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15)
Round I...Early in the morning, before the alarm, I would love to be woken with a little nuzzling, followed by some serious slap & tickle (sex)!

Then, maybe in the evening before or after dinner, Round II....we could have each other for dessert.

Lastly, at bedtime Round III...mmmmmmm! Possibly followed by Round IV. Why not!?
 cfb62
Msg: 98
view profile
History
If you had the perfect partner how often would you want sex?
Posted: 12/28/2008 1:34:56 PM
All of the time.
Is this a trick question?
 snugglebunny63
Msg: 105
Posted: 12/30/2008 8:37:59 PM
First of all your not the only woman who's been matched with a dud of a husband. There was 9 years difference between me and my ex. It started out every day, 2 yrs go by every other day, 2 more yrs go by every two days and for the remaining 11 yrs it was once a week or once every other week. We would argue about sex more than we argued about money. I thought I had the only husband who would turn down a blow job. He'd always wanted a threesome and I never gave in until the last year of our marriage and when we actually got to the point he couldn't even get it up. It seems I'm repeating the pattern with my new spouse but the intense love is there to make me tolerate it. I'm afraid to keep looking because usually they die down after a few years and I don't want to keep changing partners. I have the ideal partner but if the amount of sex was increased I would love it once a day. What can I say, I just have a huge libido and I'm 45, I thought it would die down a bit but it hasn't. The only trouble is I have to be romantically connected so having one night stands to fullfill my needs is out of the question.
 VivaciousVixen2010
Msg: 109
Posted: 12/31/2008 2:24:45 AM
Men that i have been with start off as "the man" but can't even live up to once a day. i seriously wonder at this point in my life if the fmen that i have "relationships" with only see me when they want sex because otherwise they just can't "PROVIDE" in the bedrom. men really don't want sex as often as they brag
 nipoleon
Msg: 110
view profile
History
Posted: 12/31/2008 4:06:40 AM
Considering the perfect partner, it wouldn't be a matter of how often we would do it.
It would be a matter of how often we would stop doing it.
 kpooks
Msg: 111
view profile
History
Posted: 12/31/2008 8:19:51 AM
Twice a day if she's really hot. At my age (43), can't do any more than that, at least to the point of ejaculation (I've only got so much seed!). But, thankfully, can still get it up and keep it up 5-6 times a day.
 Fightdirector
Msg: 113
Posted: 12/31/2008 8:55:52 AM
"How often?"

Until we were both pleasurably exhausted...
 OBJR
Msg: 114
Posted: 12/31/2008 9:23:23 AM
I say that as long as the rest of your life can move forward and you don't shrug off any of your responsibilities or chores you may have as much as possible. You still have to do other things together however because sex is not the only thing.

To me this is why a marriage can break down. Initially you have all this time and no one around in your place so you do it everywhere and anywhere you can all the time. Then the kids happen the the visits start and there is no time for sex besides early morning or night but by then you are usually to exhausted.

Take all you can get before you get married and have fun with it but understand that there is more to life then just sex people.
 catkin2007
Msg: 116
Posted: 12/31/2008 10:00:31 AM
Well, let's see... a perfect partner, how often? As often as WE wanted to... whether it was two times or six times a day...

luv2lol
Msg: 118
view profile
History
Posted: 1/14/2009 12:30:50 PM
As much as possible of course but to quantify it...2-3 times a day during the week and more on weekends/holidays.
 whytwater
Msg: 119
Posted: 1/14/2009 12:36:10 PM

Well, let's see... a perfect partner, how often? As often as WE wanted to... whether it was two times or six times a day...

Sooo, I take it that the twice-a-day guy is the lower range of perfect. It's a scale, right? What's your target for an almost-perfect? Or, uhhh, (modesty kicking in) less-than-perfect?
 Catposse
Msg: 120
view profile
History
Posted: 1/14/2009 7:28:38 PM
Absolutely twice a day at least!
 Spence56
Msg: 127
Posted: 1/17/2009 9:49:37 AM
Ideally? Whenever and wherever we felt like it, I think. I hate to put a number on it as that sounds too much like a "goal". Then you start wondering what's wrong if you miss one...... Well, that's what I think, anyway...
 hopeforlove69
Msg: 128
Posted: 1/21/2009 10:56:23 AM
If I had the perfect partner how often would I want sex. I feel the the correct question would be how often would you and your partner want to make love WITH each other. Then I would say when ever the urge came over us. The frequency would not matter but the quakliy would.
 railguy63125
Msg: 130
Posted: 1/21/2009 11:42:35 AM
I really enjoy spontaneity so I guess I cant answer this one. Umm whenever the mood hits us?
 platypus_man
Msg: 134
view profile
History
Posted: 1/23/2009 7:55:06 AM
Probably several times a day; I wake up horny pretty much every day, so in the morning is a given. At the end of the day, too. And, if she's the hot eager woman I dream of, probably a few times in between. Unfortunately, some of us have to work for a living, and that gets in the way of passion sometimes. So reality would probably mean once a day, sometimes more if the timing is right.
 c_deacon
Msg: 136
view profile
History
Posted: 1/23/2009 10:46:35 AM
Not only possible, but attainable, but NOT each and every day.........

OT......I agree that unmatched sex drives can and has been one of the biggest reasons for breakups, divorces, and affairs........

Usually if there is trouble in a marriage, or relationship, it will deal with "money", "sex", or "family"........

Now, my response to having sex is as often as we both enjoy it........

Just my opinion.......
 hopeforlove69
Msg: 138
Posted: 1/24/2009 2:03:35 PM
Shri_1 wrote
"8 times a day ...and yes it IS possible/"

Shri_1 can you enlighten us in how it can be done.

SuzanneKat
Msg: 140
Posted: 3/24/2009 4:41:55 PM
I would love to wake my partner with passion every morning. Linger all morning in one of his shirts longing for our quicky at lunch. I would spend the afternoon making a wonderful dinner knowing what a big smile he had on his face all the way back to work. The only smile that would be bigger is the one on his face when he returned home. Not only would he love the smell of dinner cooking he would know what was planned for dessert.

What a great fantasy. I wish it was real!
 BassMan68
Msg: 141
Posted: 3/24/2009 7:44:07 PM
As much as possible. Morning, afternoon, evening then sweet night time.
 Yankee_Girl
Msg: 143
view profile
History
Posted: 3/24/2009 7:50:33 PM
Every day, twice on the weekends and government holidays. At least.
 BiBoz49
Msg: 144
view profile
History
Posted: 3/24/2009 7:57:44 PM
I have the perfect partner and when we first started out it was every day and many times it was twice a day (morning and night). That has leveled off to 4 or 5 times a week. I'm guessing, I really don't keep track. Sometimes more sometimes less.
 coachjohn
Msg: 146
Posted: 3/24/2009 10:20:04 PM
Put me down for about twice a day on average.
 windloverr
Msg: 148
view profile
History
Posted: 3/24/2009 11:44:35 PM
Honestly, I'm not sure. When I first met my ex (age 25), we went months before there was a day when we only had sex once; and several more months before we actually skipped a day. After the years went by we were still having sex 4-5x a week on average. I've only had one relationship since where we had sex daily; and the relationship only lasted a few months. So, how often with someone in a committed relationship? My best guess is at least once daily in the beginning; settling down to 4-5x week. In a healthy loving relationship, the limiting factor tends to be outside stressors...job, family, health, etc. Gotta tell ya, I was certainly enthused when I read that healthy loving couples are still averaging 2-3x a week into their 60's and 70's!
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >