Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 curious1067
Msg: 149
view profile
History
If you had the perfect partner how often would you want sex?Page 4 of 15    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15)
Well I work nights so when I get home and when I get up would be a wonderful experiance. although not realistic. I have decent chemistry and Im only getting sex 2x a week. So in my world Im loosing out. Hello Fri and Sat night.
 dharmadude
Msg: 150
If you had the perfect partner how often would you want sex?
Posted: 3/25/2009 12:31:48 AM
If the chemistry is heavy...1-3 times a day would be ideal. Life gets in the way and people get tired sometimes so ideal and real don't always match up.

The way I see it you've got to have have something to shoot for.
 deerdog1
Msg: 152
Posted: 3/25/2009 2:31:44 PM

i will go ask my wife
 rickxyz
Msg: 154
Posted: 3/25/2009 2:37:07 PM
Wonderful! So every man here wants it every day, check...every woman here wants it every day, check....so what happens when you get married? Something wrong with the math here....
 windloverr
Msg: 155
view profile
History
Posted: 3/25/2009 2:53:55 PM

so what happens when you get married? Something wrong with the math here....
Note...we are ALL divorced, LOL.
 whytwater
Msg: 160
Posted: 3/25/2009 9:19:30 PM

you see a very skewed population posting on the sex and dating threads. The ones who post here are the sex loving hedonists.

K, so that makes Windlover, me (I hang out in the sex threads for a couple of reasons), you and FourUms all sex loving hedonists. Not to mention the other posters in this thread, and every other sex thread? Differing opinions about every aspect of sex, sexuality, and practically all gender-based issues abound in this category of threads, from the very prim to the probably slightly disturbed. From what I've seen elsewhere, much the same spectrum that shows itself in the other categories. Lol.
Sorry, WidowedMom, can't buy into your point this time.
I'm willing to cop to the sex loving hedonist charge, but that doesn't come close to summing me up, and I've read enough of Windlover's posts to argue with you on his behalf as well (although I'm sure that he's more than capable of defending himself).
 noahbuck
Msg: 161
Posted: 3/25/2009 9:28:16 PM
i'm married to a cold woman which is why i'm on these dating sites. idealy i would love daily sex, especially in morning before work to set the day off right. right now it's lucky once a month, how boring and unfulfilling. sex is the window to life and without sex life is sooo dull. so mon-fri once a day and weekends why get out of bed all day in bed, in shower, in kitchen on couch.
 heather1981
Msg: 162
view profile
History
Posted: 3/25/2009 10:01:18 PM
That is why it is important to find out if you are compatible before marriage, and then take that into account along with everything else. Until reading the replies to this I thought there must have been a mistake in the research I read stating that men think about doing it about once a day and women think of it less, and that is only thinking. Apparently, there actually are a bunch of prudes out there, and some of them are on here. I have to agree with Azalea7, aside from the fantasy part (although finding someone good for that is mostly pure luck, of which I ran out a long time ago, and speaking of time, I need to stop procrastinating and finish my homework). It's not really something to bring up on a first date, and some people don't know until they try so it wouldn't be fair to count someone out for giving too low an estimate.
 dandydan1969
Msg: 163
Posted: 3/26/2009 3:20:54 AM
I was married for 31 yrs and my sex drive was more than my wifes. We did have sex once every other day and I could have had it daily. Do I call you a pervert because you wanted sex twice a day...not at all. I would have loved that and I always please my partner!
 Bored_Lurker
Msg: 166
view profile
History
Posted: 3/26/2009 6:16:39 AM
like about 4-5 times a day.
 deerdog1
Msg: 168
Posted: 3/26/2009 9:53:47 AM

to the probably slightly disturbed

ok whytwater I resemble that remark ...

That is why it is important to find out if you are compatible before marriage

if only that were possible Heather I have been married two times the first one was a sex maniac before the wedding but lost interest as soon as she said I do

the second was more reserved ..until we got hitched but then ..left all her inhibitions at the alter

and I hear complaints of the former way to much for it to not be a common thing...yes some guys stop trying and make their wife loose interest in sex but i get the feeling that there are many women that just dont care for sex ...except as bait for a wedding ring ...and this would be hard to spot before marriage

I have heard many people say that they wont ..sleep with /marry someone till they know them ....I say you can learn about someone by sleeping with them ...however you can never be sure you know someone till you are married to them ...and then some continue even after that to hide who they truly are
 ForRumOnly
Msg: 170
view profile
History
Posted: 3/26/2009 12:21:37 PM
About as much as I want and get now - except this damn job precludes nooners in addition to the morning and evening rounds.
 whytwater
Msg: 171
Posted: 3/26/2009 1:11:16 PM

ok whytwater I resemble that remark ...

Just the guy I had in mind when I coined that phrase! Lol.
Haven't seen your reality-ridden posts for a while, Deerdog, and some of these forum strings have been flapping in the breeze because of it.
 Mrblackromance
Msg: 173
Posted: 4/19/2009 11:19:53 AM
multiple times a day or as often as this perfect partner of mine would want. Plus marathon events on weekends
 gentleplus
Msg: 176
view profile
History
Posted: 4/19/2009 3:05:26 PM
Until we both were exhausted
 DallasFan1960
Msg: 178
Posted: 4/19/2009 8:49:02 PM
Here is a funny subject for me! I was married 11 years to a very frigid woman. We brought one child into the world 1 1/2 years after we married and from then on I suffered beyond all human tolerance. She would even reject my approach for a simple hug after getting home from work? I wore a shirt and tie, and always colon which she picked out for me. So , no it was not from body odor that she pushed me away.

A year after my divorce I met a hispanic woman who moved into the apartment complex across the street from me. My first site of her was a pair of incredibly tight white shorts. She visited the night club which I was bouncing at and after 3 weeks of being shy, she invited me back to her place. From then on I needed a 10 hour energy drink just to keep up,LOL. we dated and enjoyed each other for 9 months until she moved from the state.

Talk about from famon to feast! the last 9 years I have been intimate only 3 times more . all of which were woman looking for a friend with benefits but nothing more.

what I wouldn't give to find that likeness of that spanish devil again, Geez!
 XSamanthaXx
Msg: 179
Posted: 4/19/2009 11:59:37 PM
haha, i do have the perfect perfect partner!!
and we didn't leave the bed for the first month i met him <3
... still would be having as much sex as possible, but due to unseen living conditions we don't get to share a bed anymore
 kow626
Msg: 180
Posted: 4/20/2009 2:14:01 AM
wow. wut an easy thread ? 2 answer.

wit unlimited time, id want full on sex about 4 or 5 times a day, everyday, anywhere. oral is not included in this # . im not an exhibitionist but i am adventurous wit a very high libido. win da time n place is rite, LET'S DO IT BABY!!

but in da real world, sum of us hav 2 work n schedules conflict at times. sum of us hav kids (not me) n fams 2 tend 2 n other obligations. in dat case, id want full on sex 2 or 3 times a day, everyday, anywhere.

pretty much, if both parties r in da mood n there's time, den let's ****!!
 r3db3ard
Msg: 182
Posted: 4/20/2009 6:45:08 AM
If I found the perfect partner I would want to have sex more then once a day, at least three times
 Anneistiny
Msg: 185
Posted: 4/20/2009 7:30:24 AM
I would want sex as often as the urge and situation allowed. But hell I have had non-perfect partners that I could not have sex often enough with they were that good
 GWSmith
Msg: 190
Posted: 4/21/2009 12:20:49 AM
I have a rather high labido with women, generally I would like to have sex at least once a day, and I usually end up with women who want it 2-3 times a day. So I'm kind of spoiled...
 Anneistiny
Msg: 191
Posted: 4/21/2009 4:36:12 AM
With or without the perfect partner more sex is better than less. I typically masturbate daily even if I am have sex frequently. I can be my own perfect partner at times
 grown/sexy79
Msg: 194
Posted: 4/22/2009 1:19:29 AM
IF I had the perfect partner I would have sex daily maybe even twice a day!!!!!!!!!!!
 Plzd2meetU
Msg: 195
view profile
History
Posted: 4/22/2009 9:04:52 AM
if i had the perfect partner i wouldn't "want" sex. want implies a lack.

now i may be being foolish, but the blanket term "sex" includes quickes, and one way oral pleasures.?... or are you suggesting full on "three hole punch" sex. because my perfect partner and i would change it up a bit.

MY perfect partner would have comfy "good morning" "making love sex" most mornings.

the frequent, "god you look hot doing the laundry/dishes" quicky.
the just as frequent "god i need you in my mouth so you can remember who is really in charge, stop watching that movie/tv show blow job"
the occasional "come on!, its a dressing room......, what will they do make us pay for the lingerie we are going to buy anyways" quicky
the once a week "ride it till it breaks" sweaty session,
the weekend late night drunk animal rutting sex
the once a month "oh, i have been a bad girl, daddy" sex
the once a season"oh shit, were going to get caught", sex
the once in a extremly rare blue moon "OMG did we really do that? ... situation"

not to mention holding hands in the grocery store, the lingering hand on the arm or neck within the company of others, and the occasional. "just because kiss or ass grab"
 Cynderella
Msg: 196
view profile
History
Posted: 4/22/2009 9:11:58 AM
Every minute I could get my hands or something on them
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >