Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 FunFun4Evry1
Msg: 95
Q about sex w/girl on top and guy going softPage 3 of 7    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7)
That is a great question! A couple things come to mind, at least in my own personal experience. The first is that some girls tend to do the motion like you speak of, which if not done right can rub a guy raw, which tends to make the guy concentrate on the pain vs. the pleasure. The other thing to consider is that a lot of guys have a dominant personality, so they tend to enjoy missionary or doggie style, because they are in control. I always try to be a little more vocal when she mixes it up by going up and down, so she knows that I really enjoy a little variety!
 Rob_SA
Msg: 97
Q about sex w/girl on top and guy going soft
Posted: 3/8/2010 2:17:25 AM

HadleyVBaxendale: Ever consider diet and exercise?

I have, but that would just make me thin and fit... there's still ugly to overcome. :-)
 inbruges
Msg: 98
view profile
History
Posted: 3/8/2010 7:01:09 PM
OP have you tried the slide with him outside of you? You can have your slide on the clitoris instead of the G spot and he can have almost an in and out -- put that in your bag of tricks.
Having one's manhood bent down when its designed to go up or straight out is painful and almost scary, hence the limp mode to protect itself.
He wants to live to see (in the dark) another day...
 inbruges
Msg: 100
view profile
History
Posted: 3/8/2010 9:36:17 PM

Once it's inside, there is no way to bend it...think about it.

Oh I've thought about it --I'm thinking about it right now.....

Some lovers, though, have slid down too far, and the fact that it can't bend is the problem. If it happens once, I try like heck to make sure it doesn't happen again. But if they're insistent on getting alot of pressure on the G spot and bending the unbendable down it can be a turnoff.
I'm big and strong though and not afraid to express myself so I'd ask for what so many here have suggested here -- mix it up! Woman on top is hot if its done right!
 Big_fun_wave
Msg: 102
Posted: 5/12/2010 3:12:46 PM
I love when the woman gets on top. That too me indicates my partner is willing and able to take control and is not too shy or shy at all. But as for the men you say have tuckered out on you for lack of a better term. It could be a number of things. I like the impression I get of you I can see you taking over and going for a good ride And that's a turn on for me and many men I'm sure. However, with many men, I think they need to be able to move and continue thrusting. I think the penis in a way has a mind of it's own, and if their is a lack of thrusting or movement from the man, it sometimes forgets what is going on. Or maybe the men just got tired and could not admit it. As I stated in a previous thread, the penis is also like a muscle in it's own way, and does tire after sometime.
 coredroy
Msg: 103
Posted: 9/13/2010 6:58:04 PM
"But *some* of them have gotten soft when I've been on top, which to me probably means they don't like that position or it doesn't work for them? Or what?

This has happened for sure with 3 different guys now."

One reason this could happen, twice for me, is...gas. Yeah. Between trying not to think about it, and of course trying not to let anything out, and the discomfort, well, Mr. Happy lost that lovin' feelin'.

These days, after experimenting a bit with diet/exercise, it' no longer no longer an issue, so long as I stay on top of it. Plus, I fart less.
 txredbull
Msg: 104
view profile
History
Posted: 9/13/2010 7:35:21 PM
My guess is pain.
My experience with this is a lot of woman get off like this by pushing the guys unit up against their "G" Spot. In some cases this sort of means, applying lots of downward pressure or weight, and then thrusting their body forward.

Honestly, if that is the case, it hurts like hell because you are basically trying to bend the guys penis like a pretzle, or in half, in the other direction of the way it wants to go in order to get your pleasure. He probably is trying to accomodate you for awhile not realizing that this "pain" will eventually catch up to him and if it surpasses pleasure, then poof, you will get deflation....
 pandusvenator
Msg: 105
Posted: 9/13/2010 9:03:34 PM

I don't go soft and it's nice a deep that way. I do find that it does not hit me the same as in other positions even when all the way in and up against the cervix area. I would say that he is not being stimulated by direct contact. In this position I can relax more easily. To prevent cumming the guy has to relax so it's just a matter of practice. If you lean forward more and keep your arch in your back he will be directly stimulated just like you are. By staying straight up there is loss of penal contact. If you are forward and you see him getting close but your still aways away just go back to the upright position and rest for a little while. He will calm right down. If you try to pull off and he is close the penal contact from pulling off will make him fire.
 TravelingLight
Msg: 106
Posted: 9/13/2010 11:14:55 PM
It's probably a circulatory problem, as others have said. Maybe in some cases they don't like the position. Perhaps some women aren't very 'tight' and/or (sometimes it's just the position) they rub themselves in a way that doesn't stimulate the man? I guess that's a possibility (not saying it's your case, of course, just in general).

I know it ain't my case. It's very exciting than to have a woman take pleasure that way.
No, no problem here and I guess it's mostly the circulatory thing.

deerdog1
Msg: 107
Posted: 9/14/2010 6:43:31 AM
you know throughout life a few experiences stick in your mind ... and come back as fantasies or precious memories ..just something you replay in your mind ..when the mood is right ... when a teen and young adult I lived at home with my parents... and they were not so liberal that I felt I was allowed to bring dates home for sex in my room ...the way some kids are now ... I didn't have that great a job to spring for a room every time I got lucky ..but I had a car ..those seats have seen more action than many beds in Motel 6s ... but back to my memories .. this one girl ...Robin ..was a master at the art of car sex

...she liked for me to recline in the front seat passenger side while she put one foot on each side of me ..squatted on my member and leaned back on the dash ..and rode me ... with all the action right there for me to see...and she was a sight to see ... in this position she could ride me ..fast /slow/ up /down /round and round and when I was ready to cum she would arch her back and actually squeeze my penis with her pvssy hard enough to prevent me from cumming ...this went on till the windows were dripping ...the sweat was dripping then she would squirt what seemed like gallons in my lap and all over both of and I got to watch it all...right there in front of me ..thank god for vinyl seats and towels ...all I ever have to do is close my eyes and picture Robin in my lap ...and its instant hard on
 whytwater
Msg: 108
Posted: 9/15/2010 8:32:59 AM

all I ever have to do is close my eyes and picture Robin in my lap ...and its instant hard on

Holy chit!!! That just worked for me, too!!!!

Hey, everbody, send Deerdog a(nother) dollar!

Kaylie, unless you were suffocating him with your breasts, make that suffocated, I can't imagine how a guy wouldn't be at peak hardness in this position. And with clit mashed against my pubic bone, I always thought I was practically ticklin' her tonsils, max penetration (k, I know I'm not that big, but it's all in the head, anyway, lol). And I always had the sense that if she was over me, driving those hips into me, that was irrefutable proof that she was sooooo turned on that she was fvcking me!!! And that never failed to make me blush and gush.
 txredbull
Msg: 109
view profile
History
Posted: 9/15/2010 8:36:39 AM
Its you and not the guy.....
If the way you are doing it is important to you...find a guy that has a unit that has no feeling in it and likes or needs it bent into a pretzel to know its still there.
 Sabrosura089
Msg: 110
Posted: 9/15/2010 8:58:51 AM

Its you and not the guy.....
If the way you are doing it is important to you...find a guy that has a unit that has no feeling in it and likes or needs it bent into a pretzel to know its still there.

^^^^^ROTFLMAOOooooooooooo!!! Taking mental notes on the feedback!!!
 shanetheguy
Msg: 112
Posted: 9/23/2010 9:11:56 PM
God, this forum is depressing. I need to click back to Relationship Issues.
 92sc
Msg: 113
Posted: 9/26/2010 4:22:26 AM
Maybe it was the 9mm you were waving in your hand?
]
 ohio07
Msg: 114
Posted: 9/26/2010 4:56:17 PM
It's never a problem with morning wood... Maybe you should jump him in the morning... Do a reverse cowgirl and spin and face him while your on top... If he doesn't get "up", trust me... He's DEAD!
 tronvillain
Msg: 115
Posted: 9/26/2010 6:28:03 PM
I have never gone soft from having a woman on top, but I have found the angle and rhythm women seem to favour when in control on top to be uncomfortable and/or unsatisfying. Not sure why, it's just a fact of my experience. Not enough thrusting, too much grinding (often at a bad angle) perhaps? Woman on top is fine if I control the thrusting though. *shrugs*
 xolin
Msg: 116
Posted: 9/27/2010 5:52:28 PM
I wanted to post here, but I have little sensitivity down there, so a girl sliding on top is pretty much like looking at a sexy girl writhing, which is hot, but doesn't get me hard.
 92sc
Msg: 117
Posted: 10/10/2011 5:17:12 AM
Maybe your husband silently walked in & was watching????
 solsticeman007
Msg: 118
Posted: 10/10/2011 8:50:49 AM
I like the woman to sit on my face and lick her real good and not cum. This really gets me hard and she can move down and ride me where we both will cum together
 dottedspotted
Msg: 119
view profile
History
Posted: 10/10/2011 12:57:14 PM
I would have thought this was impossible, as beautiful as a woman is, and seeing her in all her glory! However, I found out just a month or so ago that when she was on top and asked me to straighten my legs because hers were tiring and she wanted to adjust herself. Lying there with legs straight for too long cut off circulation and killed my erection. Luckily, she was climaxing, and I was able to get a pass. Normally though, I would maintain a man can go longer because he can focus on her fully, and not have to handle the logistics.

Only other times I can think caused a failure to launch would be when she gets so wet that there is NO friction at all (literally dripping). Though, I still had an erection, I just couldn't feel it anymore inside her. Besides that, just failure in bedside communication/attractive woman with unattractive personality or character will do it to me.
 fresh food
Msg: 123
Posted: 1/9/2012 7:52:34 PM
usually its to do with blood flow
 SeaCatcher
Msg: 124
Posted: 1/9/2012 8:33:05 PM
I suggest that some guys feel they have given up control of intercourse and they don't like that loss of control. It's a power thing for them. Others, on the other hand, absolutely love being f*****. I love that position and come every single time. It's sublime. My current lover had the most intense orgasm he's known ever from me on top.
 lookingforbigo
Msg: 125
Posted: 1/10/2012 11:14:36 AM
i prefer this postion too and with the motion you are doing should be fine. I dated a larger girl that liked to be on top once and she boucned up and down. I had trouble keeping it hard in this case because she was coming down so hard it hurt.
 DragonBits
Msg: 127
Posted: 1/10/2012 12:20:07 PM
OP, what did you do to resolve your orginal problem with someone going soft with you on top? Maybe that would help.

I know that when a women is on top there are several ways she can move. Simple up and down is what most people seem to chose. But while I like it, it isn't a good as other movements or positions.

A kind of sliding back and forth movement seems to provide a lot more friction for a man.

And with you on top, of course the man no longer controls the timing.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >