Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 tronvillain
Msg: 115
Q about sex w/girl on top and guy going softPage 6 of 7    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7)
I have never gone soft from having a woman on top, but I have found the angle and rhythm women seem to favour when in control on top to be uncomfortable and/or unsatisfying. Not sure why, it's just a fact of my experience. Not enough thrusting, too much grinding (often at a bad angle) perhaps? Woman on top is fine if I control the thrusting though. *shrugs*
 xolin
Msg: 116
Q about sex w/girl on top and guy going soft
Posted: 9/27/2010 5:52:28 PM
I wanted to post here, but I have little sensitivity down there, so a girl sliding on top is pretty much like looking at a sexy girl writhing, which is hot, but doesn't get me hard.
 92sc
Msg: 117
Posted: 10/10/2011 5:17:12 AM
Maybe your husband silently walked in & was watching????
 solsticeman007
Msg: 118
Posted: 10/10/2011 8:50:49 AM
I like the woman to sit on my face and lick her real good and not cum. This really gets me hard and she can move down and ride me where we both will cum together
 dottedspotted
Msg: 119
view profile
History
Posted: 10/10/2011 12:57:14 PM
I would have thought this was impossible, as beautiful as a woman is, and seeing her in all her glory! However, I found out just a month or so ago that when she was on top and asked me to straighten my legs because hers were tiring and she wanted to adjust herself. Lying there with legs straight for too long cut off circulation and killed my erection. Luckily, she was climaxing, and I was able to get a pass. Normally though, I would maintain a man can go longer because he can focus on her fully, and not have to handle the logistics.

Only other times I can think caused a failure to launch would be when she gets so wet that there is NO friction at all (literally dripping). Though, I still had an erection, I just couldn't feel it anymore inside her. Besides that, just failure in bedside communication/attractive woman with unattractive personality or character will do it to me.
 fresh food
Msg: 123
Posted: 1/9/2012 7:52:34 PM
usually its to do with blood flow
 SeaCatcher
Msg: 124
Posted: 1/9/2012 8:33:05 PM
I suggest that some guys feel they have given up control of intercourse and they don't like that loss of control. It's a power thing for them. Others, on the other hand, absolutely love being f*****. I love that position and come every single time. It's sublime. My current lover had the most intense orgasm he's known ever from me on top.
 lookingforbigo
Msg: 125
Posted: 1/10/2012 11:14:36 AM
i prefer this postion too and with the motion you are doing should be fine. I dated a larger girl that liked to be on top once and she boucned up and down. I had trouble keeping it hard in this case because she was coming down so hard it hurt.
 DragonBits
Msg: 127
Posted: 1/10/2012 12:20:07 PM
OP, what did you do to resolve your orginal problem with someone going soft with you on top? Maybe that would help.

I know that when a women is on top there are several ways she can move. Simple up and down is what most people seem to chose. But while I like it, it isn't a good as other movements or positions.

A kind of sliding back and forth movement seems to provide a lot more friction for a man.

And with you on top, of course the man no longer controls the timing.
 DragonBits
Msg: 128
Posted: 1/10/2012 12:32:41 PM
OP, never mind, I see in the recent past you already answered these quesition,have a good day.
 F1fanIam
Msg: 130
Posted: 1/10/2012 12:44:06 PM
Never gone soft...and yes it can be a curse!
 ixtlan09
Msg: 131
Posted: 1/10/2012 5:45:09 PM
Simple. Some men cannot perform unless they are feeling dominant. It's psychological.
 PittsburghVixen
Msg: 132
Posted: 1/10/2012 8:38:29 PM
I always think of kaylie riding like a cowgirl, waving her hat and shouting "YEEEEEEEE HAAAAAAHHHH!"
 Sportsfreak89
Msg: 134
Posted: 1/11/2012 9:11:15 PM
My gf and I use this position often now. It works well for us and apparently when I take control of my "movements" it gives her pleasure that appears to be (judging by her breathing and facial expressions) unlike anything she's ever felt. It also feels good for me and I have experienced orgasms everytime. Cannot tell you why your guys are going soft on you Kayliecat but if you can find one that can keep it up and let him control the tempo I think you will be quite pleased with the end result.
 swm4plsr
Msg: 135
Posted: 1/11/2012 10:44:33 PM
I enjoy the woman on top....let's her control the pace and the depth...being endowed with extra length and thickness can be a curse...but with the woman on top she can adjust to my size much easier.....

I really enjoy the reverse cowgirl.....ride em !!!!
 SweetKel1
Msg: 136
Posted: 1/12/2012 12:42:31 AM
I enjoy riding as much as the next girl does(save a horse, ride a cowboy).. I will at times make sure Im not putting my weight on him.. and that I would make sure my feet are flat on the bed or floor in a squat position, hold onto his equipment while you slide up and down, pull it out, and push it in etc... He will stay hard everytime
 onceagain57
Msg: 137
Posted: 1/13/2012 6:08:36 AM
hmmm....well....Ive always liked a woman who did like the top....and as she moved I loved to play with her breasts and neck..etc....and because of that I seemed to last longer thus giving her what she needed....never got soft...maybe even harder as she neared her climax as she started moving faster and harder...lol
 goodquestion
Msg: 138
Posted: 1/13/2012 8:19:40 AM

I enjoy riding as much as the next girl does(save a horse, ride a cowboy).. I will at times make sure Im not putting my weight on him.. and that I would make sure my feet are flat on the bed or floor in a squat position, hold onto his equipment while you slide up and down, pull it out, and push it in etc... He will stay hard everytime

Now thats what I am talking about feet flat on the floor or flat on the bed!!!!
 kjkatie26
Msg: 139
Posted: 1/13/2012 8:23:04 AM
i just have to say that i have experienced the same thing, we usually then just flip flop and take care of business another way, at my loss.
 BrookfieldGentlemanTom
Msg: 140
Posted: 1/13/2012 8:47:39 AM
Kaylie said:

No joke here...I found a tshirt at the thriftshop that I now own. It says:

"Don't call me cowgirl til you've seen me ride!"

i saw a girl at bike night with a T-shirt that read:

~~~~~~~IT'S NOT GONNA LICK ITSELF!!!~~~~~~~~~
 camsterbunny
Msg: 141
view profile
History
Posted: 1/13/2012 4:13:25 PM
In my case 'Softness!', has happend, when the females.., "pelvick mosion's!" have bin crushing 'my balls!'...?
 snglm
Msg: 142
Posted: 2/17/2012 2:43:43 AM
its most likily more a case of the guy needing the thrusting action he normally gets when he is in control,friction for guys equals pleasure ,
you like the rocking back and forth which makes you orgasim thus id then reccomend a mixture of both to keep him hard and you happy
of course if the guy has more dominant preferences then you being on top wont work
hope this helps ,
its ultimately talking about it with your partner and both compromising that will make it work
 rick-is-here
Msg: 143
Posted: 2/17/2012 4:31:34 PM
I don't mind that position. If I go soft it is because you're going to slow or too soft. In my case I would like to be roughed up a bit.
 tlcme1964
Msg: 145
Posted: 2/18/2012 6:02:41 AM
Unless it's hard slamming jungle sex he ain't feeling it. My ex liked it on top, but too much of it & the pleasure was one sided. Your grinding against his pelvic bone & he loses the sensation, which inhibits his ability to orgasm & why he lose's his erection. Get off after getting off a few times. Change positions & come back to it.
 MDIYM59
Msg: 146
Posted: 2/18/2012 10:31:02 AM
Try shifting your weight toward his knees and not toward his stomach, especially for the heavier women.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >