Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 snglm
Msg: 142
Q about sex w/girl on top and guy going softPage 7 of 7    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7)
its most likily more a case of the guy needing the thrusting action he normally gets when he is in control,friction for guys equals pleasure ,
you like the rocking back and forth which makes you orgasim thus id then reccomend a mixture of both to keep him hard and you happy
of course if the guy has more dominant preferences then you being on top wont work
hope this helps ,
its ultimately talking about it with your partner and both compromising that will make it work
 rick-is-here
Msg: 143
Q about sex w/girl on top and guy going soft
Posted: 2/17/2012 4:31:34 PM
I don't mind that position. If I go soft it is because you're going to slow or too soft. In my case I would like to be roughed up a bit.
 tlcme1964
Msg: 145
Posted: 2/18/2012 6:02:41 AM
Unless it's hard slamming jungle sex he ain't feeling it. My ex liked it on top, but too much of it & the pleasure was one sided. Your grinding against his pelvic bone & he loses the sensation, which inhibits his ability to orgasm & why he lose's his erection. Get off after getting off a few times. Change positions & come back to it.
 MDIYM59
Msg: 146
Posted: 2/18/2012 10:31:02 AM
Try shifting your weight toward his knees and not toward his stomach, especially for the heavier women.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >