Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 moonbeamlover
Msg: 134
Am I Being Played?Page 7 of 7    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7)
OP< what you are hitting is common. When someone is fresh out of a breakup and think they're ready, a lot of times they are actually wanting to avoid the feelings of pain guilt and frustration with the fun shiny new of a relationship.

But the stuff that they are trying to avoid is still there, even though they are trying to distract themselves, and they end up having a ton of conflicting thoughts. You are trying to make sense of their feelings, but in actually THEY can't even make sense of them; because a feeling buried and shied away from ends up showing up other places.

I'd say be careful and understand just because you are in a good place in spite of the newness of your breakup, doesn't mean he is as well.

Switch your relationship and give him some emotional space to get his head on, deal with his feelings and get centered. Otherwise his confusion will be a constant companion in your two's relationship.

Best of luck
 OutMind
Msg: 135
Am I Being Played?
Posted: 1/18/2014 8:43:23 AM
The walking dead. This thread is 5 years old. Why, why revive this thing? The OP more than likely has moved into other things.
 moonbeamlover
Msg: 136
Am I Being Played?
Posted: 1/18/2014 9:00:22 AM
odd... it was at the top of the list and i had responded after someone else. Apparently they deleted theirs.

never mind mind, hope they figured things out :)
Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  >