Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Ireland  > sex and love making      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Total nut job
Msg: 19
sex and love makingPage 2 of 2    (1, 2)
Love making is when you have mad passionate sex with someone you have feelings for, whereas a good ride is a good ride without any emotional feeling
 MalaSam
Msg: 20
sex and love making
Posted: 1/16/2009 3:52:42 AM
Well theres the answer
 MalaSam
Msg: 21
sex and love making
Posted: 1/16/2009 3:58:08 AM
That would be rape
 MalaSam
Msg: 22
sex and love making
Posted: 1/16/2009 4:01:42 AM
Every post you get stranger and stranger.........................keep it coming
 lilwmn456
Msg: 23
sex and love making
Posted: 1/20/2009 4:11:30 AM
OP that is the way it should be with someone you love, some days we want to take time and make love and other times it's like just give it to me baby, right here, right now! But it seems only to work for me that way if I have deep feelings for someone and not just anyone for the sake of sex-feels too empty and impersonal.
 djrbmw
Msg: 24
view profile
History
sex and love making
Posted: 1/20/2009 11:13:47 PM
there is a def diffrence here a few of my toughts.
ireland is a very drink based society i over the last year has really cut down on drinking,now i only drink once a month or so.

situation a: sat night in pub, boy meets girl have chat, both get drunk and wake up next morning after sex, he runs she runs, (after breakfast in some cases to be ploite)
situation b: same as above except they have exchanged phone nos and are now talking to each other to find out what they are actually like..

situation c: two people that know each other as friends get it on these two make actually be makin love as they care about each other.

situation d: two people in a realtion ship who LOVE and care for each understand what the other wants this is making love in one sense as to love someone is to put there needs and wants ahead of your own. wether that be slow or fast or rough and ready.. if you love someone its lovemaking.
Show ALL Forums  > Ireland  > sex and love making