Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Condom Debate...      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 abelian
Msg: 52
Condom Debate...Page 3 of 6    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6)
You might try a female condom. I haven't had a woman use one yet, but some women have told me they like them better than male condoms.
 Hearttune
Msg: 53
Condom Debate...
Posted: 12/29/2008 3:08:28 AM
I must say, it's been nice the last 15 years not having to think about things like this. An advantage of the married monogamous lifestyle.
 JstAnthrLonelyGirl
Msg: 54
Condom Debate...
Posted: 12/29/2008 4:01:21 AM
Condoms are good because they protect us, and bad because they take away from the moment. I guess the best way to find a condom that you will use is to find one that works for both you and your partner, try going to a sex shop and checking out more than the grocery store stock. I'm s re between the two of you, you can figure something out. Personally, I'm not a fan of condoms, it's not quite the same feeling, but this day in age they are necessary.
 cheryls place
Msg: 55
Condom Debate...
Posted: 12/29/2008 8:55:21 AM
M church, you are too funny! You think the cost of condoms would be too much. Try paying for a child for 18 years!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 stealmyhrt
Msg: 56
Condom Debate...
Posted: 12/29/2008 9:11:10 AM
Church, if you gots a girlfriend what the hell are you doing on here? Me, I don't like to wear those silly condoms because they always fall off. Especially when I is poking a big mama. I love those big mama's. They are so soft and cuddly.
 djscretefun
Msg: 57
Condom Debate...
Posted: 12/29/2008 6:30:09 PM
No condom, no play for this lady...noo way!
 kpooks
Msg: 58
view profile
History
Condom Debate...
Posted: 12/29/2008 6:48:08 PM
Pros: As you mentioned, they're great for preventing disease and pregnancy.

Cons: They do dull skin-to-skin sensation, although I must say the condom ITSELF creates a nice skin-to-latex snesation!

OF COURSE guys are going to say they'd rather have sex without the condom. There's greater sensation without, and it requires a bit more work to slide the sheath on. So, basically, any guy who says that is a lazy slug who doesn't give a rat's ass about his own health or yours. I don't see the big deal with using a condom, and actually enjoy the feel of the sheath sliding on--it's very sexy!

If a condom is uncomfortable, it just means they're not using the correct size. Trojan is a very rugged-yet-allowing sensitivity brand that comes in a wide variety of sizes, to accomodate 6-inchers all the way up to 12" bulldogs, in their ENZ and Extra-Large line.
 shannalee83
Msg: 59
Condom Debate...
Posted: 12/29/2008 8:27:22 PM

Especially when I is poking a big mama. I love those big mama's. They are so soft and cuddly.

ROTFLMAO!!!

I was married for 6 years and we didn't use condoms. Yes it feels better without them, but you HAVE to be careful now-a-days!!! I don't see how anyone who cares about themselves or their body would not want to use a condom.

This girl says, "No glove, no love baby."
 j0e0717
Msg: 60
Condom Debate...
Posted: 12/29/2008 8:35:24 PM
Well naturally sex it more enjoyable without then with a condom, think of it as wearing a pair of gloves. That being said they do have an important place in everyone's nightstand, especially before a relationship reaches "that point."

Enter soapbox, and bear in mind that I don't mean to personally attack you. When I hear a woman say she uses the condom for birth control, It means that she is not practicing birth control. A condom is the one and only method of birth control for MEN. Why the heck aren't you using another form of birth control? You say that you have a FWB.. what would go down if the condom failed, which they do around 10% of the time outside of the lab so to speak?
 TOwoman1
Msg: 61
Condom Debate...
Posted: 12/30/2008 5:49:01 AM
j0e0717 says: [When I hear a woman say she uses the condom for birth control, It means that she is not practicing birth control.] But condoms are a very good method of birth control (probability of pregnancy in first year of use - with perfect use: 2.0; with typical use: 17.4). You have to know how to use them properly. Heterosexual couples need to talk before they have sex, including what she would decide to do if she got pregnant. With condom use, it's useful to have a pack of Plan B (emergency contraceptive pills) by the bed just in case.

A lot of women do not want to use hormonal contraception and some are not good candidates for the IUD. Condoms are the only "double" method of contraception and STI protection for the parts that are covered.
 hondaman147
Msg: 62
view profile
History
Condom Debate...
Posted: 12/30/2008 5:23:49 PM
well i know a chic that breaks condoms mainly the thin ones i dont think she can break a magnum. i dont think anybody can break those thick ass condoms. when your with somebody you really know and trust raw isnt so scary and puul out method has been working for me, but i would never go raw with somebody i just met i guess my****just gonna have to go soft **** it.
 blondein_tokyo
Msg: 63
Condom Debate...
Posted: 12/30/2008 7:20:54 PM

No, more like I have casual sex with countless random women and no protection

You really think this is something to brag about? Or are you trying to make a joke? Either way, no one is impressed- all you are doing is showing how completely irresponsible and incredibly stupid you are.

For guys who can't orgasm with condoms on, why don't you slip it off and have her give you oral for your climax? The added benefit is less of a chance of pregnancy if you don't come inside her.

Personally, I'm on the pill but use condoms as a backup to prevent pregnancy, as well as to prevent STIs.

I like the saying, "no glove no love". :)
 PardonMeMiss
Msg: 64
Condom Debate...
Posted: 12/30/2008 8:17:49 PM
Wow blonde, what a creative and entirely original thought?! I can't believe that millions of sexually active men haven't figured out that when you're having trouble climaxing due to a condom, that finishing it off with a blowjob works out pretty well!
 j0e0717
Msg: 65
Condom Debate...
Posted: 12/30/2008 9:02:08 PM

well i know a chic that breaks condoms mainly the thin ones i dont think she can break a magnum. i dont think anybody can break those thick ass condoms.

a magnum isn't a thicker condom.. it's a larger condom. I guess we all know of one person who doesn't use them now
 TOwoman1
Msg: 66
Condom Debate...
Posted: 12/31/2008 9:06:00 AM
C'mon now m_church, you know oral sex is low risk for HIV unless a person has a pre-existing STI like a syphilis chancre on/in the mouth. The other STIs for which unprotected oral sex is problematic are not transmitted though blood: gonorrhea, chlamydia and herpes-1. OK, OK, I'll concede hep B, which is a much stronger virus than HIV and transmitted through blood.

Happy and healthy sexual lives to all in 2009.
 OBJR
Msg: 67
Condom Debate...
Posted: 12/31/2008 9:10:03 AM

Personally (I'm not on any other birth control), if you don't wear the condom, then you're not getting in my pants

So this is a good idea why? You are going to trust the guy to put on a condom, make sure for some reason it doesn't break or come off. Things can happen and you are not being true to an unborn child but not being safe and planning. You should at least be on another method plus use condoms
 OBJR
Msg: 68
Condom Debate...
Posted: 12/31/2008 9:14:55 AM

I haven't worn a condom since 2005

Bullitin just in......beep beep beep....beep beep beep.......muscle bound freaks on roids in Texas have found a way to beat STDS. Seems something in the Steriods makes the STD DUMB and somehow it gets lost and wonders out of your body!
 PardonMeMiss
Msg: 69
Condom Debate...
Posted: 12/31/2008 2:48:03 PM
Good news! In Texas we have a device called a Sense of Humor. The good news is that it can be taught, although apparently it's a regional thing as it seems to flourish in the U.S. Hopefully it will be making its presence more widespread throughout *cough*Canada*cough*
 des_angel
Msg: 70
Condom Debate...
Posted: 1/1/2009 9:23:32 PM

Bullitin just in......beep beep beep....beep beep beep.......muscle bound freaks on roids in Texas have found a way to beat STDS. Seems something in the Steriods makes the STD DUMB and somehow it gets lost and wonders out of your body!

LMAO! This is riddled with stereotypes, but still funny, nonetheless!
 des_angel
Msg: 71
Condom Debate...
Posted: 1/1/2009 9:28:01 PM

Enter soapbox, and bear in mind that I don't mean to personally attack you. When I hear a woman say she uses the condom for birth control, It means that she is not practicing birth control. A condom is the one and only method of birth control for MEN. Why the heck aren't you using another form of birth control? You say that you have a FWB.. what would go down if the condom failed, which they do around 10% of the time outside of the lab so to speak?

No attack perceived. I totally get how stupid it is to rely soley on condoms for birth control.. believe me. I no longer have that FWB because of a recent pregnancy scare. I decided it doesn't matter how good the sex is with him... if we can't collectively come together and do the right thing should I get pregnant, then I don't need to be with him. I can't be with somebody at all (relationship or fwb) if they can't handle possible reprocussions... and he couldn't.

I'm going to try and get on som BC this month... but I don't plan on having sex for a while... and I WILL be using a condom with the next guy. That won't change.
 Warrencraig
Msg: 72
view profile
History
Condom Debate...
Posted: 1/2/2009 2:16:52 AM
These days your mad to not use a condom unless you both have been STD tested and have another form of birth control. Even then you need to both actually have good reason to trust each other and that should take a while to properly get to know and trust each other, IE long term or married.

And for people who say not even when in LTR/married, if you cant trust them then, then why are you keeping in a relationship???

Obviously for a bloke it feels better without one but it aint worth the risk of STD or unwanted pregnancy.
 Dartagnan01
Msg: 73
view profile
History
Condom Debate...
Posted: 1/2/2009 10:54:39 PM

I'm sorry to say that I have never once had an organism with a girl due to not feeling anything with condoms on

Organism??????? I hope you meant orgasm cos i doubt anybody would be pleased to have an organism

It's more of a debate of who takes the sacrifice.

Sacrifice being.........STI or safe sex.......SUCH a difficult choice

Condoms can remove most of the reasons to have sex for a guy, but a pill can hit a girls hormones badly.

a STI can hit a girl badly too and a guy too i expect

MSG 43.......i bet a STI would cause you an even bigger irritation

I have an automatic spellchecker on my browser, so pardon the wrong words.

From what I was talking about is a relationship where STD's are no longer a factor, just pregnancy.

For new partner's, I agree, condoms should be used.
 jaimze
Msg: 74
Condom Debate...
Posted: 3/7/2009 12:41:08 PM
I had sex without a condom once with my exgirlfriend & It felt so good that I couldn`t stop and she became pregnant, I`d recomend oral & anal without a condom & vaginal with one..
 AltaCowgirl
Msg: 75
Condom Debate...
Posted: 3/7/2009 12:43:44 PM
You have to saddle up to rodeo here.
 MandaKay
Msg: 76
Condom Debate...
Posted: 3/18/2009 2:44:12 PM
I've never been able to tell the difference from when there was a condom and when there wasn't. Also, only once was I able to tell when a guy 'finished'. Aside from that one time, I've had to ask "You done yet?" to know.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Condom Debate...