Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sports  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 celts123
Msg: 8
Broncos/Chargers AFC West title on the linePage 2 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
I'm not a fan of either team. But I think the Chargers will win.
 MGMLION
Msg: 13
Broncos/Chargers AFC West title on the line
Posted: 12/27/2008 4:50:32 AM
If the game is close and the calls are questionable Chargers are due for some home cooking.
 MGMLION
Msg: 22
Posted: 12/27/2008 1:06:29 PM

if if if ...if the chargers could have beat teh panthers AT HOME...if the chargers could have beaten the colts AT HOME...if the chargers could have beaten the falcons AT HOME....if if if...

If if's and but's were candy and nuts Christmas would be everyday.
 MGMLION
Msg: 23
Posted: 12/27/2008 1:10:29 PM
If Bronco's lose Sunday night there team would be the most disappointed team in the 2008 football season.
 MGMLION
Msg: 31
Posted: 12/28/2008 12:31:19 PM
Round Two...The Chargers at home will get on the Bronco's azz for an early Knockout and not lose it in a 4 quarter unanimous decision.
 MGMLION
Msg: 35
Posted: 12/28/2008 4:31:35 PM

Round Two...The Chargers at home will get on the Bronco's azz for an early Knockout and not lose it in a 4 quarter unanimous decision.

Broncsbuff: I just posted that to get you more riled up for your game tonight. Good luck to your Broncos.
 MGMLION
Msg: 41
Posted: 12/29/2008 9:12:34 AM
Chargers " Wanted it More"
 SteelCity1981
Msg: 44
view profile
History
Posted: 12/29/2008 1:41:29 PM
Broncos didn't deserve to be in the playoffs because of how bad they have been playing leading up to this game. I mean all they needed to do is win 1 of those 3 games to get into the playoffs and it wasn't like they were playing really good teams to do that and they just flat out imploded instead. The Chargers shouldn't even be in the playoffs right now, but considering how bad the Broncos have played they some how manged to get there. Oh well the AFC west will be one and done when Manning stomps a mud whole in the chargers next week.
 SteelCity1981
Msg: 47
view profile
History
Posted: 12/29/2008 1:50:10 PM
That's exactly what i mean. They played one good team out of 2 sub-par teams to get in. Broncos should have beaten the Bills plan and simple because if they would have, then we wouldn't even be talking about the Chargers right now. I know anything can happen in the NFL blah. blah. blah, but the Broncos are better the the Bills and Chargers especially the Bills.
 SteelCity1981
Msg: 50
view profile
History
Posted: 12/29/2008 2:11:30 PM
Man your Broncos were better then the Chargers. Forget what the Chargers were suppose to be coming into this season, because the Chargers have big timed choked if we relied on that. The Broncos played overall much better then the Chargers leading up to the last 5 weeks. When the Chargers were 4-8 the Broncos were 7-5. That one oakland loss though back in week 12 came back and bit the Broncos in the ass big time. Just think if they would have beaten Oakland in which they should have done, they would have wrapped up the division by week 14.
Show ALL Forums  > Sports  >