Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > Breaking Up on Christmas      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Arlo_Troutman
Msg: 57
Breaking Up on ChristmasPage 5 of 5    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5)

(cat-a-list) ... sometimes we think we're doing the right thing by giving and giving and sometimes the recipient isn't the right person to be giving to.

Too true. And, sometimes, people will give gifts thinking that they can "buy" a relationship out of it, or passive-aggressively maneuver the other person into a sense of obligation... and, sometimes people just do something that turns out, in retrospect, to have been a mistake.

Opie: don't beat yourself up over this. Get up, brush off the dust, and chalk it up to experience...

Arlo, Professional Ray of Sunshine...
 UglyFroggieCritter
Msg: 58
Breaking Up on Christmas
Posted: 1/5/2011 4:42:06 PM
OP, I'm sure that you've already picked yourself up and brushed yourself off and have moved on long and ever ago since you posted this two years ago.

Be nice to get an update, I suppose.
 valenciacityx
Msg: 59
Breaking Up on Christmas
Posted: 1/6/2011 8:28:09 PM
cheer up, Valentines Day is right around the corner, and I could use a Blue Ray player
 BLoNde__ANgeL
Msg: 60
Breaking Up on Christmas
Posted: 11/13/2011 9:53:57 AM
i hope that guy got electrocuted when he went to plug the tv in the outlet
 kcladyz
Msg: 61
Breaking Up on Christmas
Posted: 11/13/2011 2:53:38 PM
Well i suspect he kept you round long enough to get the tv so sue him for the 500
 TerrieLynnC
Msg: 62
Breaking Up on Christmas
Posted: 11/13/2011 3:48:12 PM
Gotta love it when old threads get revived and the OP doesn't even have an active profile to respond to the new posts.....................
Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > Breaking Up on Christmas