Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Where did you meet your sexiest one night stand?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Natgoat
Msg: 64
Where did you meet your sexiest one night stand?Page 4 of 5    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5)
The Only one...
In a park...near a boat ramp...on a picnic table...at night..!!
 bellebrandy
Msg: 65
Where did you meet your sexiest one night stand?
Posted: 12/27/2011 12:33:19 PM
I met mine when I locked myself out of my car. He got into more than one thing that night.
Oh how I miss those days sometimes.
 egowitch
Msg: 66
Posted: 12/27/2011 4:48:08 PM
Many years ago ...

I lived in NYC then. Met him in Bloomingdale's on an early weeknight .

We passed one another, and both of us did double takes, and backtracked.

He had a French accent.

I invited him to my place , which was very nearby - I don't remember ever asking his name.

No drinking involved - we were both quite lucid.

We ravaged one another. He wanted to stay over. I asked him to leave.

It was delicious and hot, and I never saw him again.
 ReelinUin
Msg: 67
Posted: 12/27/2011 5:05:54 PM
Yahoo Personals, 10 years ago, when it was still free, and people weren't afraid of hooking up for a good time. It was... blissful.
 macongtr
Msg: 68
view profile
History
Posted: 12/27/2011 10:14:59 PM
Since we're all sharing here, I'm proud to say I've had a total of one one-night stands in my life. It was fun...for me. I'd like to think she enjoyed it, and that the orgasm she had was real, and I try to not think about the husband or fiance she was more likely than not using me to get back at, or what male sex machine she was fantasizing I was while her eyes were closed...
Besides, imagine how much better the sex would have been if we'd had a week to practice, instead of two hours. Maybe I'm clingy, but I wanted to see her again, and the phone hanging up in my ear was a big bag of clue juice splashing into my face - one night means one night.
 bigwhoop71
Msg: 69
Posted: 12/28/2011 7:44:01 AM
Was at a local bar, upstairs watching a band with on a date that is going no where, she was standing on my left. Older Jennifer Anniston look alike was on my right, black leather skirt, stockings. She starts grinding her ass on my leg, then pinches my butt. I look at my date and she is totally into the show. I put my right hand on the back of her skirt and she pushed back against me harder.
She took my hand, and pulled me behind her as she stepped in front of my date and went down the stairs. My date didn't even notice, (did I mention what a great gal she is?) She took me to the restroom, (it was clean, surprisingly) and locked the door. I think she freaked that I took control, she didnt expect that, but the oral was incredible and the sex wasnt bad either.
We finished with each over after a couple of songs, went outside, got applause from the crowd waiting outside. I went back upstairs to my date and she never even noticed/ suspected anything.

Unfortunately never met or saw the hottie Anniston look alike again.
 Ortiz87871
Msg: 70
Posted: 1/26/2012 10:49:32 PM
At Chester Drawers, Newport Beach. She was the best looking girl there and she wanted me! She was olive skinned, curvy, big breaasted. Really cute. Went back to her house. As we were messing around, she told me she loves to lick a guys chin and lips after he goes down on her. LOL. Yes, I took the hint and she did, licking and kissing as we had sex. Awesome.

merchantcarnival
Msg: 71
Posted: 1/26/2012 11:02:31 PM
I had an internet one night stand once. No joke. Very attractive late 30s woman on here, was skyping with her and we were masturbating to each other, talked all night about what we like/life in general, she was supposed to call me in the morning and never heard from her again lol.
 FunkTheMillenium
Msg: 72
Posted: 1/27/2012 1:58:42 AM
thru the directory hahahaha and i asked how much an hour it was lmfao.

true story.
 NEEDING4REAL
Msg: 73
Posted: 1/27/2012 12:18:21 PM
loll If you really want to know it was back in the mid 1980's when I was in the army. She was a cashier at a taco bell long story short here,we got it on in the restroom of the taco bell and didn't see each other again after that. It was the only one nighter I have ever had.
 TooShadows
Msg: 74
view profile
History
Posted: 1/27/2012 4:27:34 PM
When I was dating before the internet I used to use telephone chat lines. They were a great way to break the ice and meet women. I never set out to have one-nighters or one-timers,but they happened frequently. There were a few times when I'd talk with a lady in the early afternoon and she'd come out to my country home in the evening to have sex.

The time I'll always look back at the most fondly though was one Saturday morning. Chatted with a gal and since I was heading to the city we made plans to meet. She asked if I was willing to meet at her apartment,and met me at the door in a nightgown covered by a coat. I think we managed 10 minutes of conversation before we were off to the bedroom. It was incredible,an encounter I still get aroused looking back on. We planned to meet again,but when I called her later in the week she said she was being transferred to another city for work. Maybe not,but I never heard from her again. That's okay,because I'll always have the memory.
 R_O_U_S
Msg: 75
Posted: 1/28/2012 7:23:50 AM
I've never had a one night stand they always find me, creating issues later.
 StuckinLimbo
Msg: 76
Posted: 1/28/2012 7:49:06 AM
There's always a first time for everything!!! Wanna??
 anais987
Msg: 77
Posted: 1/28/2012 3:08:31 PM
first time usually not so good, we don't know each other. The best sex I've ever had with the partners I've been together for a while and we knew each other at some level. Can't remember any good one night stands...
 meeshelli
Msg: 78
Posted: 2/3/2012 9:32:25 PM
On a cruise ,he was way younger and and very good looking he looked like Richard Grico
 Pomose
Msg: 79
Posted: 4/12/2012 2:47:08 AM
In a bar in Padock Lake, WI. but it turned into a 3 month stand she did some things to me I'll never forget. Got me screaming kicking the walls I was 21.
 tennisman2388
Msg: 80
Posted: 4/12/2012 8:41:13 AM
LONG time ago......I was a student at the University of Oklahoma.....went with a buddy to the annual OU-Texas game, which is a HUGH rivalary game at the Cotton Bowl in Dallas, in the middle of the Texas State Fair to boot.

After the game, we ran into these two local girls at the fair......spent the rest of the weekend with them and barely got back to Norman for class on Monday. And the icing on the cake.......OU destroyed TexASS.......Boomer Sooner!!!!!!!
 Sabetha
Msg: 81
Posted: 4/12/2012 9:01:20 AM
I've never had any one night stand i would consider sexy
they were just
there.
 dondea
Msg: 82
view profile
History
Posted: 4/12/2012 12:25:52 PM
My best ONS was when I was 20 as a student in the Air Force at technical school in Illinois. I met a lady (another airman trainee) at the base pool on a Saturday afternoon.

We chatted for hours then went for drinks (legal drinking age was 18 at the time) at the post club. We ended up having hot sex outside the base library later in the evening. We woke up at dawn the next day. It was also my first time "doing the do" outdoors. Ahhh, 1980 was a very good year!

Thanks OP in 2008 for jogging the memory!

EDIT: This is also one of the first threads I read when I joined POF and found the forums. Make sure you read the 1st page of this thread--it is very funny!
 arctichorse90
Msg: 83
Posted: 4/12/2012 6:22:15 PM
I never even had sex yet, lol.
 MDIYM59
Msg: 84
Posted: 4/12/2012 6:31:43 PM
If the sex was that good, I make sure there's an encore performance or three or four or five or six or.........
 Lionesse19
Msg: 85
Posted: 4/12/2012 6:34:12 PM
nomadicmole

Hope there were no lasting reminders of that encounter, that wont go away. Taking risks and I bet no condom was produced, am I right??
 Lionesse19
Msg: 86
Posted: 4/12/2012 6:35:33 PM
anais987

I think some encounters just turn into one night stands whether we want it not. I would never take the risk with a stranger, no matter how hot. But alcohol in the mix is responsible for a lot of risky behaviour.
 complete_moron
Msg: 87
Posted: 4/13/2012 1:17:35 AM

first time usually not so good, we don't know each other. The best sex I've ever had with the partners I've been together for a while and we knew each other at some level. Can't remember any good one night stands...

Same here. There was only one girl (4 year relationship) who can get me going at any time anywhere. Unfortunately that was a long time ago and now I feel like I have to settle for mediocre sex.
 optimismfirst
Msg: 88
Posted: 4/13/2012 9:09:05 AM
online sadly lol
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Where did you meet your sexiest one night stand?