Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > California  > Would you date a STRIPPER?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 gottalight
Msg: 101
Would you date a STRIPPER?Page 5 of 6    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6)
You know that Schlepping is heavy lifting?

It gives new meaning to schleppers everywhere. It just makes it real work to use the toilet.
 OldFolkie
Msg: 102
view profile
History
Would you date a STRIPPER?
Posted: 1/4/2009 8:04:12 PM
Well, as some ladies in my past have noted, it's not the size of the Schlange that matters, but how well the Schlange (or Schledium or in the worst case scenario, the Schlort) performs that determines, in the final analysis, just how much Schmoke is generated.

And I would never willingly schlortchange you, as I would love to schlortly demonstrate.

gottalight
Msg: 103
Posted: 1/4/2009 8:19:14 PM
Not to worry. I am a not a real heavy lifter, but for schleppers everywhere, I had to make a statement.

I heard it wasn't the size of the boat, but the motion in the ocean. Either way, my craft has not seen a good dingy in a while. All hands on deck! Heave to! Prepare to be boarded!
 matchlessm
Msg: 104
Posted: 1/4/2009 11:34:18 PM
When I lived in St. Louis, I noticed that Missouri had a way of exporting its sin. What it lost in tax revenues, it gained in moral righteousness. All the big "gentlemen's clubs" in the metro area were clustered just across the river in Illinois. Over the bridge, and down the road from an ancient Indian ruin, in the middle of nowhere, an intersection and traffic signals appeared. On all four corners a club with a big parking lot sprawled out, the many hundreds of lights nearly turning night to day. And in these dens of iniquity, dozens of local strippers plied their trade (partly for the amusement of local students.)

Some of the younger guys phoned one night to urge me to take a break from my beloved studies, just once, and accompany them to one of these places. I was so fascinated with the case I was reading that at first, I declined. It's only because I reluctantly agreed to go along, in the end, that I know anything about these fleshpots. Looking back, I think I felt a duty to keep an eye on my classmates--a couple of them were pretty sheltered, and they were all fairly well oiled.

One of these guys (who I later found out became a divorce lawyer) perched himself right by the stage, leaning on the wooden rail that devotees call the "lip log." The more clothes one of the pretty dancers peeled off in front of him, the faster he peeled dollar bills from the roll he'd brought. It takes some doing to tuck money into a girl's waistband tastefully (especially when she's moving her hips a lot) and between the effects of the booze and the inexperience, his aim wasn't the best. Didn't bother her, though--each time he lunged and missed his target, she'd just smile at him like he was the only man on earth--and snap up the bill from the floor.
 impresaria
Msg: 105
Posted: 1/5/2009 7:29:27 AM
I would think that his performance would be the best part of the show.
 impresaria
Msg: 106
Posted: 1/6/2009 7:36:45 AM
And that is the naked truth
 impresaria
Msg: 107
Posted: 1/6/2009 8:58:29 AM
I thought everyone here was intent on demonstrating how well their wood works!
 JackDiamond312
Msg: 108
view profile
History
Posted: 1/6/2009 9:27:09 AM
^^^^^^ don't get to cleaver or your varnish will fade and your shellacking will be revealed.
 impresaria
Msg: 109
Posted: 1/6/2009 9:28:00 AM

Got wood?

I quote the Right Stuff...

"Oh, I HOPE NOT!"

Somehow I think you would prefer to bring your own!
 impresaria
Msg: 110
Posted: 1/6/2009 9:51:22 AM
Well, axe a silly question...
 gottalight
Msg: 111
Posted: 1/6/2009 11:15:09 AM
Indeed!

Axe a silly question, then don't expect an answer from the cleaver or the sharpest knife in the drawer. The sword of truth cuts two ways. Always carry it with a protective sheath.
 impresaria
Msg: 112
Posted: 1/6/2009 12:49:24 PM
Was that a cutting remark?
 gottalight
Msg: 113
Posted: 1/6/2009 2:00:26 PM
It certainly wasn't intended to be.
There would have been no point in providing the disclaimer if it was.

Sheath inks I am designing.
 gottalight
Msg: 114
Posted: 1/6/2009 2:10:05 PM
well, that is a deep subject.

We don't always get what we expect. Don't expect too much, and you will have much less to complain about.
 gottalight
Msg: 115
Posted: 1/6/2009 2:19:34 PM
I can deliver plenty. Maybe your expectations are too high?

Sounds can decieve you. Words don't always communicate the true meaning.

I generally avoid slinging mud, or being so presumptuous.

I recommend it to civil people everywhere.
 Libby333
Msg: 116
Posted: 1/6/2009 2:51:33 PM
^^^^Hmmmmm.... I smell something "fishy" around here...

I can't quite put my finger on it, nor picture it, but I am having a deja vu moment with this poster.....

Do you ever get the feeling that your reasoning has been stripped clean and the only thing you've got left is your bare intuition?
 Mnemo
Msg: 117
Posted: 1/6/2009 3:28:32 PM

Why, what a captivating response... Deja vu moments... why yes... I do believe I've had those... how about you Dear?

I love this guy, he brings life to the forums!
 vorschau
Msg: 118
Posted: 1/23/2009 1:09:57 AM
sounds to me she isn't very interested in you, and is just looking for clientelle. If she gives out her number, just try to keep seeing her outside of the club. If you stop coming in and she's still interested in you, then you can try to pursue things further. But if the money flow stops and she's gone, i'd suggest you take off. I've been dating a stripper for about 5 months now, but we were good friends for 2 1/2 years prior to her stripping and we have a very strong friendship and trust factor, so her being naked truly doesn't bother me because i know what goes on in there and we've set boundaries for both of us to make things work. IE no penetration of any kind, etc. It's hard sometimes because every human being is truly jealous at times, but you need to look at it in the different way of she's just a human being doing what she has to do to get money. If you lay down boundaries that you know are being respected, then it can work just fine. Because you know they aren't themselves in there, and are truly not interested in any disgusting horny man's money. It's all about your trust and how strong the relationship is though, so that's for yourself to find out. I know many other strippers will play you hard for your money, so you need to be careful. But in response to the question asked, yes, it is possible to have a relationship with a stripper. You just have to pick the right one and make sure they respect you as well. You'd be surprised how many strippers have real boyfriends. Just don't be the ***hole always yelling at them and calling them names for stripping, I know a lot of girls who have boyfriends that do that too..
 parklabrea
Msg: 119
view profile
History
Posted: 1/23/2009 9:25:39 PM
I've had plenty of women date me with complete trust and I've been a male stripper for years.
 persia_
Msg: 120
Posted: 1/24/2009 1:08:47 AM
people do things for different reasons.. there's more then one way to make money.. thats the path she chose to go down whether it was a mistake or not.. if you really like her and respect her as a person, why let her job title scare you off from getting what you want? just dont make that mistake of classifying her as just a ho, because odds are she is more than that! remember under that g string and those 8 inch heels, there is a person! i think people are too quick to put a label things and that is when it gets messy.
 Wreckless2
Msg: 121
Posted: 1/24/2009 1:27:30 AM
Have not been exposed to those kind of women since my Army days...
But I know I perfer my lover to keep her delights for me to see only.
 summertime4us
Msg: 122
view profile
History
Posted: 1/24/2009 9:53:35 PM
The question itself discloses lot's of insecurity .. IMHO.
Would you date a baker, dentist, .., stripper, prostitute.
I guess the confusion here is about the latter 2 and the 'need' for public acceptance?
If we can squash the prostitution part, then I would say 'what the heck' ?
A woman will always flirt here and there, so do man, and hence attract other people
and giving ideas. Also, if you always care so much what other people say,
you will end up in not be loyal to your loved one, but to 'other people'.
There are so many 'terms' of relationships, old school marriage, fu** buddies,
friends, client/service, work colleagues, .. etc etc.
IMHO it only matters what you want, what are you willing to accept,
and is all this compatible with your hopeful? :)
IE if your cultural restrictions demands to hide your woman behind a curtain
and in the kitchen .. nothing bad about it, but then you probably don't want a 'stripper' :)
 TravelingMel
Msg: 123
Posted: 1/26/2009 8:18:12 PM
Date a stripper? Hell ya!

Marry one? Nope!
 chasaretort
Msg: 124
Posted: 1/26/2009 10:41:43 PM
Ever heard the term "Hooker with a handgernade?" The term is used when a woman - serves others with her social occupation. The handgernade.....STD's, HIV....well that should verbably illustrate 'why not date her.' I do remember 'sport-f@#$ing', just dress for the expected envirorment (latex-not lamb skin.)
 mamasboy069
Msg: 125
Posted: 2/28/2013 12:36:40 PM
I remember them days they use to call them go go girls,champagne girls,bikini girls,35 yrs ago they were gorgeous women,of course i was alot younger then hahahhaa everything looked fine back then i guess?
Women them days didnt have the piercings ,tats, an all the 2 tone hair stuff they do today, the drugs werent there also ,at least where i was at back then ,,,hell we evan had cntry western places with dancers an bands .Som places had a band thet started at noon the dancers looked Clean an classy back then,not like a circus act of today....wat happened did i jus get old or has times changed?

u can put lipstick onna pig but its still a pig
the proofs in the puddin
watchen the train wreck has always been fun though
Show ALL Forums  > California  > Would you date a STRIPPER?