Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Missouri  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 ThatRussGuy1
Msg: 24
view profile
History
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!Page 2 of 2    (1, 2)
its a new yr ? wow
 previouslyme
Msg: 26
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
Posted: 1/3/2009 12:00:45 AM
LOL... Frank... hills, woods and creeks! My dad found the property many years ago when he rode in a motorcycle gang of all things! He was raised dirt poor in a tin roof house with 1 layer walls. Had to quit school in 8th grade and go to work. After he did time with the Navy in WW2, he build an 8 Ball Harley. I will have to scan the pic and post it. It is too cool... the pics of him and mom back in the 50's. He never believed in buying something you could build easily with the right parts. My younger brother does the same thing. He now has all the parts for 2 Harley's in his basement and shop, he just finished rebuilding 3 triumphs. We had a motorcycle track going through the woods growing up. Of course you all met Neil and saw how much he used to enjoy riding motocross, he still loves going to any motorcycle race he can. My older brother got ran over while on his motorcycle just a mile down the road, he as leg problems but not enough to slow him down. We aslo raised a pony and a few horses on and off. We were raised to enjoy things that can break your neck! Even with all we know of the dangers we still love the freedom of motorcycles and horseback riding. We may not indulge the way some do, some things in life had to take priority. Life is good with balance!
 sctrrdr69
Msg: 27
view profile
History
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
Posted: 1/3/2009 2:31:46 PM
have house, bunkhouse and garage on 100 wooded acres on a mountain top in Ironton, fishing lake, trails for 4 wheeler, etc., no one around, could run around naked in the woods if you want...hmmmm.... grew up country too, my profile used to read country boy trapped in the city......
 TheKidof72
Msg: 28
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
Posted: 1/3/2009 2:43:05 PM

Here is hoping the very best of times for you all and that this year is wayyyyy better than last.

I have to agree with T for this one.........even though I don't believe in saying "Things can't get worse" out loud cause I have found that out the hard way that just when you think it's the worse that could happen, something else happens to show you that was just a minor thing. But all we can do is hope that this year is much better then the last and learn to take good care of ourselves and our families. Everything is in HIS hands upstairs and he will only give us what we can handle.
 Sunniedays
Msg: 29
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
Posted: 1/3/2009 5:04:25 PM
In total agree with you there Theresa! Exactly how I would put!

Everyone I wish you a better and happy new year!
 sctrrdr69
Msg: 30
view profile
History
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
Posted: 1/3/2009 6:03:57 PM
Saint.T, thats why you'll never hear me say that, the minute I do, guess what?????lol...
 previouslyme
Msg: 32
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
Posted: 1/6/2009 7:56:49 AM
From Alice in Wonderland

`Would you tell me, please, which way I ought to go from here?'
`That depends a good deal on where you want to get to,' said the Cat.
`I don't much care where--' said Alice.
`Then it doesn't matter which way you go,' said the Cat.

A belated New Year thought... kind of makes me think the world is ours, no matter what we will get somewhere even if we stay put, we are still somewhere.

Thanks Dave!
Show ALL Forums  > Missouri  >