Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Missouri  > NYE Strat Style AFTERMATH (Photo) Thread      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 TheKidof72
Msg: 53
Mea CulpaPage 3 of 5    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5)
I'm done uploading so you can remove me from the list. I don't like making people's list (sometimes refers to as sh*tlist).
 SwtButterfly74
Msg: 54
Mea Culpa
Posted: 1/3/2009 11:13:02 AM
I am done as well.. and actually need you to remove one.. the one with the thermos and chair.. heheh.. or leave it don't matter.. it just isn't of NYE!!heheh
 HarleyKat~
Msg: 55
NYE Aftermath!
Posted: 1/3/2009 11:32:17 AM
LOL....Done Chrissy! Thats so funny!

Theresa...you are never on my sh1tlist, girlfriend! LOL
 previouslyme
Msg: 56
NYE Aftermath!
Posted: 1/3/2009 2:30:24 PM
Thanks Frank! The pics are good! Looks like most succeeded in the old saying "cleans up nice"! I am glad you all had a great end and beginning too! No one said anything about the meal they promised... I was wondering how well they did for such a big crowd. I have only indulged in prime rib in small gatherings, more intimate gatherings. I guess that is more me, I am not a big fan of beef. But Prime Rib and a good filet can make it worth while.
 HarleyKat~
Msg: 57
NYE Aftermath!
Posted: 1/3/2009 2:49:22 PM
Website said "choice cut of beef" even though it was initially SAID to be "prime rib."

I personally did not eat the meal. Those who did, told me it was more of a "roast" which was sliced.

It MUST have been enjoyed by many cause our area did not get crowded and it got attacked (some started before it was uncovered! LOL) to a degree that they refilled it at least 3 times.

They handled the serving aspect perfectly well....but then we had our own bar, our own food spread, and even our own bathrooms. In fact, if I do a last gig at the Strat, it will be in the Gazebo. :) If we have more than the max cap allowed, overflow can be in the bar. The Gazebo was just so much more classy and elegant than the ballroom!
 TheKidof72
Msg: 58
NYE Aftermath!
Posted: 1/3/2009 2:55:32 PM
Kat, I think that the Gazebo turned out quite nicely. I liked the idea of us having our own bathroom as well without the hand dryer that will blow your skin off of your body. It was a little bit off from the rest of the party, but didn't mean that we couldn't mingle among the rest of the bars, which most of us did. I spent most of the time in the ballroom mainly because of the dancing and that was were the best bartender in St Louis county was. But it was nice to sit in Gazebo and talk with friends and have that smaller venue where you could see everyone that was there. I went back and forth between the bars just to make sure that I was able to tip all of the bartenders. Figured that they were working so we could enjoy ourselves, it's only fair that they all get tipped nicely out of it.
 previouslyme
Msg: 59
NYE Aftermath!
Posted: 1/3/2009 2:58:10 PM
Sounds good! Not that I smoke, but is smoking allowed in the Gazebo? And did it have a dance floor? I guess I may just have to find out for myself! I don't know how big it is, but the group overflows out to the bar for smoking anyway. Socialize with the non-pofs is good too!
 HarleyKat~
Msg: 60
NYE Aftermath!
Posted: 1/3/2009 3:13:41 PM
There is NO SMOKING in the Gazebo, either...the only place to smoke in the Strat, is the bar and outdoors.

The dance floor is about 1/3 or a little more than the size of the new ballroom dance floor, when set up the same way as it was for NYE. Sometimes they do not set tables up in the middle area, like when they host their swing or country dancing...and that is a dance floor as well.

Theresa...I LOVED having the bathrooms right there...the general ambience of the place was just nicer...and it is soooo much easier to decorate. CLASSIER...that's it in a nutshell. :O)
 HarleyKat~
Msg: 61
NYE Aftermath!
Posted: 1/3/2009 3:28:43 PM
Ummm.....I think Skip took the Baileys home???

You are welcome, Terry! The Port was in the car!!!! LMAO LMAO I looked all over for it when I got home...it had rolled under the seat! LOL
 whatever0001
Msg: 62
NYE Aftermath!
Posted: 1/3/2009 3:29:51 PM
Those hand dryers in the bar bathrooms are great Teresa... Kat and I had a blast playing with them on Halloween night. Next time I see you remind me and I'll show you the pics. They are hilarious.
 previouslyme
Msg: 63
NYE Aftermath!
Posted: 1/3/2009 3:33:03 PM
You should post them, a laugh is always great! There are so many little things in life that make us laugh if we don't overlook them... bring on the hand dryer pics!
 HarleyKat~
Msg: 64
NYE Aftermath!
Posted: 1/3/2009 3:36:40 PM
I think Sherry knows that if she were to post them, she would be on a sh1t list she would not wanna be on!!!

Some select individuals got to see them for Halloween...it WAS Halloween night...seemed appropriate!
 previouslyme
Msg: 65
NYE Aftermath!
Posted: 1/3/2009 3:55:57 PM
I was there Halloween night and stayed at the hotel, I must have missed it... I do get a kick out of hand dries like that, makes me think of Jim Carey!
 TheKidof72
Msg: 66
NYE Aftermath!
Posted: 1/3/2009 4:21:56 PM
Sherry, I don't want to see you get on Kat's list but I got to see the pics when we all went to Fast Eddies.............I forgot about the pics. It's amazing what we can amuse ourselves with when the needs arise. You will be surprised at what I can amuse myself with at the Strat........gotta love that place, nothing else for the party atmosphere.
 HarleyKat~
Msg: 67
NYE Aftermath!
Posted: 1/3/2009 4:29:39 PM
No...it was actually HALLOWEEN NIGHT...not the night of the HALLOWEEN PARTY...and a small group of us went to the Strat.

Theresa...tis ok you saw them...we showed them and sent them to a lot of folks...LMAO...My son kept texting me and asking, "WHAT is it, you are??...OMG...that is AWESOME!"
 previouslyme
Msg: 68
NYE Aftermath!
Posted: 1/3/2009 4:37:07 PM
Okay... I was out with Pat on Halloween night at the All Stars Karaoke place. The hand driers seem powerful enougy to be able to blow off germs!
 stephanie70172
Msg: 69
view profile
History
NYE Aftermath!
Posted: 1/3/2009 5:42:24 PM
Well i wanted to tell u i had a wonderful time.. I also had fun blowing and laying hehe...Yes Kat u need someone to help blow up ballons u can count on me.. I also had a goodtime getting to know everyone.. Yes saint i even enjoyed drinking and dancing with u.. I also enjoyed u feeling up the guy in the clit to make sure he was really. but i think he enjoyed it more then you.. I cant wait til the next event i enjoyed dancing and drinking with everyone. Gazebo was a pic out of a castle made me feel like cinderalla for the night.. Like always kat u did a wonderful job.. i enjoyed talking to steve , cammie and kat and skippy,becca, also the lady with the same dress i had on. It was a good night everyone. Skippy by the way i was the one wanting the crab recipe....The after party was fun to. Everyone looked so nice ....
 previouslyme
Msg: 70
NYE Aftermath!
Posted: 1/3/2009 7:11:59 PM
Uhm..... what? Didn't know real men had those.... Saint, can you explain? You can post the response in the Hmmmm thread if you want... sounds like a funny story to make us go hmmmmm!
 pizza_chef1
Msg: 71
NYE Aftermath!
Posted: 1/3/2009 8:57:02 PM
I liked the Gazebo as well... Besides it has an outside entrance so those who do not feel like walking thru the bar, don't have too! Though there is not a DJ booth in there and no Mic... Maybe Dave can or has a way to rectify that?
 green eyed cougar
Msg: 72
NYE Aftermath!
Posted: 1/3/2009 10:48:10 PM
I preferred the gazebo because it was lit well enough that you can see who's there and and that it wasn't so loud that you couldn't had a hard time hearing conversation. It also had a very nice atmosphere and as stated, is more classy....Just thought I'd add my two cents...:-)
 frtnhnfloed
Msg: 73
NYE Aftermath!
Posted: 1/3/2009 11:03:41 PM
I had a great time as well, i will have to chime in on that. The gazebo is a nice place to have our parties, because it kind of forces u to be in a closer environment for mingling purposes.

Thea ballroom is so big u cant see whose from one side to the other, but in the gazebo u cant hide so to speak.

I as well migrated to the ballroom because the music and dancing was much nicer but if we can get a dj type setup in the gazebo that would be so much nicer thatn being in the big ballroom.

I agree with the classy aspect, its much nicer than being in the ballroom.
 ThatRussGuy1
Msg: 74
view profile
History
NYE Aftermath!
Posted: 1/3/2009 11:27:34 PM
Dave?? David is the bartender...Michael is the owner...LOL...but hey, it is all gooood!
 ThatRussGuy1
Msg: 75
view profile
History
NYE Aftermath!
Posted: 1/3/2009 11:28:33 PM
Oops....Kat here....not Russ...sorry!!!
 frtnhnfloed
Msg: 76
NYE Aftermath!
Posted: 1/3/2009 11:34:49 PM
Who the HELL cares?????