Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Do women think nice guys are bad in bed?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 MelloDLyn
Msg: 26
view profile
History
Do women think nice guys are bad in bed?Page 2 of 9    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9)
I don't think so but maybe they are less experienced than a bad boy!
 bgrumling
Msg: 27
Do women think nice guys are bad in bed?
Posted: 7/27/2009 10:34:23 AM
So ladies from a gals perspective, i love my beautiful young lady very much. and i am agressive in the bedroom. she never has to tell me shes in te mood at night when we go to bed. because by the time she gets it out my tounge is downstairs. and i love new positions and some new things. but i wont spank i wont pull hair. And with her i want her to orgasam first and foremost because to me her ultimatre pleasure is more important then anything. I dont care if i have the big o or not as long as she does. and i cry almost if she dosent and i do.
i treat her like a lady. i open her car door, i let her eat first, i give her control of the remote, i carry the groceries in, i bring her flowers and gifts, i worship the ground she walks on and she knows it. so am i a nice guy or a bad boy?
i wear leather or a cowboy hat and cowboy boots, i wanna play music and i am the type that is outspoken and will state my opimion in a heartbeak. and i dont care who hears me.
so am i a niceguy or a bad boy or the rough extierior and the good guy on the inside. oh yeah and do not insult my lady or kids. thats an ass kickin right there.
 bgrumling
Msg: 28
Posted: 7/27/2009 10:36:40 AM
@ zuglo: US NICE GUYS MAY FINISH LAST BUT WE FINISH WITH WHAT WE WANT AND ON TOP. AND WE ARE THE ONES THAT ARE TRUE FRIENDS NO MATTER WHAT. WE MAY BE SLOW IN THE PROCESS OF GETTIN THERE BUT WE ALWAYS FINISH WITH OUR GOALS AND WHAT WE SET OUT FOR. WE GET THE GOOD WOMEN.
 namrael
Msg: 29
Posted: 7/29/2009 7:34:34 AM
Look, OP, the world of men is not a dualistic one where people are either Nice Guys (TM) or Bad Boys. Most people have nice and not-so-nice qualities. Nice guys are often insecure and/or use their "niceness" as a manipulation technique, hoping it'll "get" them dates, women, etc.

If you're having bad luck with da ladeez, I suggest you look at how you're coming across. Confidence is a turn-on.
 totoman
Msg: 30
Posted: 7/29/2009 4:40:16 PM
Nope. Not having problems getting dates. Please don't read into this so much. I'm just trying to gauge a small sample of what women think about this and I think I've got enough information. But this is a forum so feel free to attack the OP! :)
 Ependa
Msg: 31
Posted: 8/5/2009 11:39:54 PM
no. it takes 2 and generalities don't work.
 ~$Brittney$~
Msg: 32
Posted: 8/6/2009 2:34:13 AM
I'm Dating a "nice guy" and he's AMAZING! in bed..compared to the rough tough bad boys..he's a slower..longer ..more passionate lover..
 totoman
Msg: 33
Posted: 8/30/2009 4:11:38 PM
I'm wondering if I update this thread with this comment if it will spur anymore conversation on it by putting it up near the top of the list.
 My I
Msg: 34
Posted: 8/30/2009 9:19:18 PM
I'm not professing to be a nice guy. Nor, do I profess to be a bad guy. I will confess to being bad in bed. That's why I usually have her against the wall, bent over the sofa, on the kitchen table or on the floor.

I pause when asked, "Are you good in bed?"
I usually respond with, "Who's bed?"
 daydreamin_honey
Msg: 35
Posted: 8/31/2009 12:41:00 PM

We think nice guys are just dandy in bed. It's the nice ones that surprise you by being dirty filthy animals. rawr.

Besides-most guys that talk a big game are just that-talk.

And when all else fails, cowgirl him until you're satisfied.

What ^^^ said.
 Pomose
Msg: 36
Posted: 10/16/2011 5:48:18 AM
Nice guys aren't weak, I've seen this one turn for the worst on allot of women, who left me for the bad boys, now they're in some trailer park or county funded home, while there bad boys are in jail facing trial. Ran into a few of them, they're all bitter now. A couple of them wanted another chance. Sorry honey I'm not your Forest Gump, cutting through the B/S what is it with women and the bad boy fetish anyway? Is that street slang term for Stockholm sydrome? oh well keep supporting your bad boy through through his trial and bringing him goodie baskets in jail, when and if he gets out same ole. Your mistake and loss.
 c_deacon
Msg: 37
view profile
History
Posted: 10/16/2011 10:02:57 AM
Nice guys that have an "edge" rule........Most never see that edge, but can feel it, and if they do see it.....they know that it is to late...........

How you are in bed will be determined much more by who you are in bed with, then it ever will about being nice or not. As good as one might believe they are in bed, if there with a dud, they become one too......maybe that is when being nice stops???......

cd............
 Natgoat
Msg: 38
Posted: 10/16/2011 12:24:28 PM
Reading from My book....
Nice guys like to ~Share~ the experience, and are considerate of pleasing their partners...
As often as their partner likes..!!
It's Exciting to provide a dozen or so *O*'s for her..!!
A good partner deserves all the pleasure that she wants..!!
 Gillian21
Msg: 39
view profile
History
Posted: 10/17/2011 1:44:15 PM
personally, I feel the opposite. In psychology we learn that better looking, jerky guys don't have to try as hard to get action and therefore often make better lovers and are also better in bed. Nice guys tend to care more about the person their with and take time to consider their needs.
 IanJamieson
Msg: 40
Posted: 10/17/2011 2:00:12 PM
who knows or cares ,just slap there ass and tell them what to do ...:)) am I bad lol
 Natgoat
Msg: 41
Posted: 11/17/2011 3:14:38 PM
No
Like 'Smua' says....:
Being thoughtful and making an effort to your partners enjoyment is preferred.
 Johnnie Freeze
Msg: 42
Posted: 11/17/2011 7:52:19 PM
a smart woman would realize that a nice guy is the one who is giving,sensitive and eager to please.
 kikibart554
Msg: 43
Posted: 11/18/2011 3:10:27 AM
not at all. A nice guy would be much more attractive than any other guy . If the attraction is there it would definately be more passionate
 ontario_woman
Msg: 44
view profile
History
Posted: 11/18/2011 3:47:06 AM

a smart woman would realize that a nice guy is the one who is giving,sensitive and eager to please.

This has been my experience. Nice guys are more considerate lovers while the bad boy type tend to be very selfish in bed. With nice guys, I feel more comfortable relaxing and letting that side of me free. With the bad boy type, I'm too afraid of getting hurt to truly express myself.
 Capn_America
Msg: 45
Posted: 11/18/2011 6:25:53 AM
Different women think and want different things. There's as many different views as their are people, and I'll leave it at that.
But I'm a bad boy myself, so who really cares
 OutMind
Msg: 46
Posted: 11/18/2011 7:25:00 AM
This is what women have told me. The one thing that can determine how good you are in bed is how you dance. Good dancers are aware of their partner and interact with them, something that usually translated into the bedroom. Now, whether you are a nice, bad, good looking, ugly as coyote hairballs, short, tall, means nothing and is not a determinant of how well you will perform.
 Johnnie Freeze
Msg: 47
Posted: 11/18/2011 8:22:32 AM

This has been my experience. Nice guys are more considerate lovers.....

exactly..its just stands to reason that loving considerate human beings would be this way in every aspect especially in times of intimacy. Im talking real intimacy, not just sex. Anyone believing that you need a bad boy (or girl) for real excitement is just buying into propaganda.
 Capn_America
Msg: 48
Posted: 11/18/2011 8:24:54 AM

exactly..its just stands to reason that loving considerate human beings would be this way in every aspect especially in times of intimacy. Im talking real intimacy, not just sex. Anyone believing that you need a bad boy (or girl) for real excitement is just buying into propaganda.

Cool! Still some sane people left in the world ;-)
 skipme74
Msg: 49
Posted: 11/18/2011 8:48:27 AM
This thread just proves a point that I learned at 19. Younger girls seem to be drawn to the "bad boy" persona. While ladies that have more experience now prefer the "good guys." No wonder I am bald.
 Ratsrule
Msg: 50
view profile
History
Posted: 11/18/2011 10:53:02 AM
What's important is that someone is open to experimentation and can surprise you - As others have said confidence is key. It very much depends if the guy is "nice" because he is insecure and worries about being judged- if that's the case then they can struggle in the bedroom.

Someone who knows that they want and isn't afraid to go for it it very attractive :-)
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Do women think nice guys are bad in bed?