Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 ArticLife
Msg: 69
view profile
History
Do women think nice guys are bad in bed?Page 3 of 9    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9)

Because a nice guy doesn't have that dark side, that aggressive killer instinct, whatever you want to call it, that makes him a stallion in the sack. Or maybe it does-! It's necessary to freely let loose that dark beast (if it's even in you) at times, just to show her you're interesting. Get involved with an aggressive sport or activity that shows her that you enjoy taking pleasure in the attack.

Most "nice" guys do not draw any pleasure from the attack, as we're no longer primitive cavemen that abduct and rape women.

Nice guys are faced with the facts that the evolution of humanity is so incredibly slow relative to the advancement of our technology and social improvement that as a species we are stuck in this divide between what is biologically necessary in this day and age, and what we are still programmed to desire sexually.

They do not sync up.
 barefootkitten
Msg: 70
Do women think nice guys are bad in bed?
Posted: 5/31/2012 6:16:01 AM
In my experience, "nice guys" are BETTER in bed than "bad boys". The reason for this is simple: nice guys care about the woman they're with and make an effort to pleasure them, where bad boys are generally in it for themselves and don't give a hoot if the woman enjoys herself or gets off.
 Capn_America
Msg: 71
Posted: 5/31/2012 6:46:07 AM
If that is the depth of the logic of some women.......I'd hate to see them at financing.
 barefootkitten
Msg: 72
Posted: 5/31/2012 7:07:15 AM
Interesting how Capn thinks he knows more about MY experiences than I do.....I stated that my statement was "from my experience" and that's exactly what it is. Did I say every bad boy is bad in bed? No. I said "from my experience" good guys are better in bed because FROM MY EXPERIENCE they have been. Maybe the bad boys you've had sex with are better in bed than the good guys, Capn, but IN MY EXPERIENCE, they have not been.
 Capn_America
Msg: 73
Posted: 5/31/2012 7:09:39 AM
Capn, but IN MY EXPERIENCE, they have not been.

LOL Umm...sure.
But it's not what I was referring to, I was referring to the title, and how little I think being a good or bad guy has anything to do with sexual prowess. I actually wasnt talking to you, but hey, your probably right
But hey, carry on
 bigcalm
Msg: 74
Posted: 5/31/2012 3:50:17 PM

the worst lovers are those with big dycks.. they think because God gave them 9 inches, they don't have to do much else. Smaller ones work for it, lol

Hey not all 9"ers are bad lovers, some use it at full potential. ;)
 Lionesse19
Msg: 75
Posted: 5/31/2012 8:42:39 PM
A guy does not have to be nice or naughty to be good in bed. Just the chemistry between you and doing what comes naturally. Being considerate and aware of the other person. Some women are attracted the confident bad boy who knows his way around women and is a player but not all.
 Mindmeld
Msg: 76
view profile
History
Posted: 5/31/2012 9:21:21 PM

And when all else fails, cowgirl him until you're satisfied.

LOL .. true
 Mindmeld
Msg: 77
view profile
History
Posted: 5/31/2012 9:33:09 PM
Nice guys are nice guys .. but in bed most women like men to be a bit aggressive, and adventurous, with dirty minds and the courage to take her to heights she didn't know existed. .. In public they want arm candy they can be proud of . In private they like someone who is not afraid to be wild. .. Men are similar .. the mirror image. .. In public I like someone I can be proud to be with, someone who can engage my mind, and who gives me little hidden hints that she wants me. but in bed I want an adventurer. Someone who likes to play .. who loves to f**k, who can ride or be ridden and love it equally. Sex is about sharing intimately not just our bodies but our minds and our hungers, our fantasies and our smiles. Sex is about paying naked with your best friend. Great sex often goes with lots of laughter.
 sooperguy
Msg: 78
Posted: 6/1/2012 6:11:15 AM
I think it depends how you define "nice"...do you mean a good, respectful and confident man or a doormat ****?
 Capn_America
Msg: 79
Posted: 6/1/2012 6:49:11 AM

There is nothing sexier than a nice guy who surprises me in the bedroom! Nice all day long, sweet to me, and then a little naughty behind closed doors ;)

SURPRISE!

I'm sleeping when you get home...

Rexrugsnrocknroll
Msg: 80
Posted: 6/1/2012 7:30:50 AM
the nice shy quiet guy is usually wild in bed lol
 tennisman2388
Msg: 81
Posted: 6/1/2012 12:07:56 PM
Interesting.....few, if any female respondants will admit to being attracted to or preferring bad boys on any level.

And yet, there is a big difference between sitting at the keyboard dispassionately describing the ideal hypothetical versus that which inheriantly moves us at the moment of contact.
 sol_DYB
Msg: 82
Do women think nice guys are bad in bed? [response]
Posted: 6/1/2012 12:58:33 PM
Nooooooo, with nice guys its getting us to the bed and the action.

I feel nice guys don't take charge, or lack a certain roughness... [this is general, not every "nice" guy]
 bullie62
Msg: 83
Posted: 6/1/2012 2:38:29 PM
Define "nice guy"
Define "bad boy"

For ME, a nice guy is just that. Nice. Almost TOO nice. He has a milk toast way of dealing with life, has way too much estrogen in his system and couldn't turn on an inner freak, sexually, if his life depended on it.

A bad boy is someone who might have a very high powered day job, looks amazing in an expensive Italian suit, rides a Harley on weekends, and owns more than his fair share of sexual accoutrements to spice things up with his lady.

Then, there are the differences in women's taste. Some women enjoy the nice guy.... *shrugs*..... And then there are those of us who won't settle for anything except the bad boy.

Again, DEFINE them before making assumptions. Everyone is going to have a different opinion about what they both are.

So for ME, a nice guy wouldn't be able to rock my world. Once you've unleashed your inner freak, it's kinda hard to accept anything less than that.

bullie~
 Rexrugsnrocknroll
Msg: 84
Posted: 6/1/2012 9:43:48 PM
just because a guy is nice doesnt mean he is too nice. there is a difference between nice and too nice. A nice guy is somebody who will open the door for a lady, and is not self-fish. Too nice is when you let others use you and give them too much chances. You are stereotyping nice guys. Being nice is how you treat others. Why cant a nice guy have a high powered job, spicy sex life, drive a harley or look good in a italian suit?
 mooney49
Msg: 85
view profile
History
Posted: 6/2/2012 6:25:46 AM
can we all be that naive?? the stigma's we give each other are just that stigma's , they never reflect the true underlined issue's we all have with or own inner self sanity , it is the lust for change (when we stop learning new things) and something different in one's life that puts us here in the first place. woman love to gossip about intimate things and like men love to bragg about how pleasing there encounters are , and how many times they reached climax. to me that is the most selfesh point of view there ever was. i agree great sex is about taking each other to as many planes of pleasure you can, but that will only happen if your mindset is to explore all the things you can do in sex to please your partner. men on the other hand have alter ego's that have been passed down in our genes . we sexually peak early in life and have trouble in later years to keep up with our partners when they reach thier peaks so we tend to live more for quick fix's than learning how to improve, this some people call stamina, it puts a lot of stress on a relationship. if the relationship was driven by sex and not love it will end in divorce, if it was driven by love you will learn the "NEW SEX TERM" called "COM"munication. all you need to do to be a great lover, is to listen and feel,
learn to read the body motion. its not nice guys finnish last , its non educated guys will never get the secound date....

just my opinion.
 bullie62
Msg: 86
Posted: 6/2/2012 10:54:53 AM

just because a guy is nice doesnt mean he is too nice. there is a difference between nice and too nice. A nice guy is somebody who will open the door for a lady, and is not self-fish. Too nice is when you let others use you and give them too much chances. You are stereotyping nice guys. Being nice is how you treat others. Why cant a nice guy have a high powered job, spicy sex life, drive a harley or look good in a italian suit?

A "nice guy" lacks the edge........... That is what separates the "Nice guy" from the "Bad boy". This is why I suggest that people define what THEY think is a "nice guy"/"bad boy"..... Because to everyone, it's going to be different. You are case in point.

A nice guy CAN have a high powered job, drive a Harley and look good in an Italian suit, but he's gonna lack that je ne se qua that makes women swoon.... With the bad boys, there's that sense of anticipation that he's going to take her to limits the nice guy can't or won't. Has nothing to do with opening doors.....

Again... it's a personal definition and should be addressed as such.

bullie~
 christyis4real
Msg: 87
Posted: 6/2/2012 10:59:19 AM
Well, for the past 5 years, i've only been with the so called "bad guys" (not my intention to meet them either I swear), and they have all sucked pretty badly in the bedroom. Only thing 2 of them had to offer was bigger penises.

So, not all "bad guys" are good in bed, and not all of the "good guys" are bad in bed. Depends on the individual and no I do not think good guys are automatically bad in bed. My ex husband started off being a "good guy"...loved him with a passion and he was pretty frickin awesome in the bedroom.
 tennisman2388
Msg: 88
Posted: 6/4/2012 10:32:29 AM

..... And then there are those of us who won't settle for anything except the bad boy.

My kinda girl..........no accident she's also hot! That's because attractive women in particular have spent their entire lives being chased and fawned over by beseeching, vanilla men. Eventually some realize they secretly long for something else......someone dark, mysterious, dangerous, unpredictable, irreverent.......and extremely erotic and naughty........devious grin.
 Gertrude13
Msg: 89
Posted: 6/4/2012 7:57:56 PM
Hmmm. Dated this one self-proclaimed nice guy who knew some mad trix betwixt the sheets. He paid attention, and if something worked, he remembered it for next time. Good stuff! Except he was actually a bad guy in niceguy clothing. Looking back, I think a lot of that "skill" was about control, something I learned was a very high priority with him.

Then there was a guy who was kinda sweet, and whose bag of tricks was lacking. Somehow, though, he really rocked my world. Like clockwork. He always watched, learned. Knew what was good sometimes before I realized it. He wasn't a "nice guy" in the usual sense, but he really cared about how I was doing. Might have been ego-driven, but it worked!! =D
 nurseSD79
Msg: 90
Posted: 7/9/2012 1:12:27 PM
I met a guy off of here and he was a jerk and he was awful with sex!!! It all depends on the person. I also thought he was so good looking but his equipment was faulty and he was just bad at it altogether. Ladies, message me if you want to know so you dont waste your time.
 tennisman2388
Msg: 91
Posted: 7/11/2012 7:45:34 AM
Really? A woman is either derranged or a slut if she doesn't gravitate toward nice guys? What a bunch of silly assumptions.

The fact is: the wholesome nice guy persona just doesn't do it for many women. These women like an irreverent guy with an edge......a guy that will look her in the eyes confidently, perhaps even smugly.......and tell her that he will have her quivering and swooning before him....before he ever lays a hand upon her. She will initially recoil at the audacity.....but ultimately come to him like the preverbial moth to the flame.

This may sound over the top and irrational in the light of day.....but in the dead of night.......when these women succumb to their deepest, darkest desires.....it makes perfect sense to the parties involved.
 Lionesse19
Msg: 92
Posted: 7/11/2012 7:02:42 PM
A nice guy with little sexperience will not be so good in bed. The doormat eager to please guy ends up being exploited and walked all over. But we cant generalise. Bad boys turn on the primitive urges in some women who are turned on the assertive masculine man.

What you define as bad boys I dont know. It is a comment often made by men who dont seem to get women even though they say they are nice and so on.

If you mean those who are sexy,masculine and assertive and confident, then yes just like the animal kingdom . Women can be masochistic and like to be dominated but most of us dont really want a real bad boy at least, not for too long. Some women have abusive aggressive fathers and other childhood male figures and will be drawn to that type in a lover often as it is familiar. It is complicated.
 Lionesse19
Msg: 93
Posted: 7/11/2012 8:07:47 PM
Rexrugs

The nice shy guy would not get much of a chance to be good in bed perhaps. That is a generalisation really.
It depends on his sexual nature.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >