Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Do women think nice guys are bad in bed?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 jsthvngdtm
Msg: 118
Do women think nice guys are bad in bed?Page 7 of 9    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9)
Funny I own a Harley and have the bad boy thing going just fine but I'm a lover and romantic at heart and have been told I do very well in bed because its not about me
this question comes back to what type of a person you want, how much you look or where your standards are at,
I can say ONE thing compremiss and do you have it and will you use it?
 drinkthesunwithmyface
Msg: 119
view profile
History
Do women think nice guys are bad in bed?
Posted: 7/16/2012 1:31:10 AM
I've got that sneaking suspicion I know what a nice guy and bad boy is supposed to be, it just seems stupid as hell. But then I shouldn't be surprised, and it's stupidity would be consistent with the other stupidity of how some men and women play games with themselves and the opposite gender...A bad boy, as a comprehensive archetype definition, is someone who's easy. He looks like to you that if you go on any kind of even friendly casual date, you aren't safe, he'll grope you and not take no for an answer and will pursue and harrass the hell out of you, he doesn't care if you have a boyfriend, husband, girlfriend, disease, condoms, haven't taken a shower, kids, or even how good looking you are or aren't, and he's someone who is supposedly a "go-getter" in other areas of life because he has no intelligence or respect in so many ways, he'll step on or plow through other people. The bad boy is attractive to women who are looking for a sperm donor, or is too lazy or scared to do anything - she doesn't have to because he'll molest her anyway if she just sits there - or he's someone she can easily get to do something violent or questionable for her.

As a guy, and a guy who could pass as both of these yet neither of these, almost all of the guys I've known who would be of the bad boy image were like overgrown juvenile delinquents, insecure as hell, always trying to prove something sexually, thinking there's a sexual scoreboard somewhere, have caused so much trauma in people's lives including the women they've messed with, are deadbeat dads (which is ok with many of the women because they just wanted a sperm donor anyway), and often they end up as a "top" searching for a "bottom" among the guys they mistakenly think are some kind of "nice guy" who they previously thought of as losers and had to be better than.

Who the nice guy is supposed to be is an image that's as shallow and false as the bad boy image is true and ugly, to whatever extents in various cases. When people watch ignorant t.v. shows like two and a half men or the big bang theory, they begin to think that represents and explains real people and real life more than they really do, and they begin making it true by being that or thinking like that themselves.

An application of my definition explains a lot of other boy/girl issues, and it explains quite a bit that's going on in some of the other threads...answers a lot of those other questions.

This might be why I've had an instinct to be leery of women who were ever attracted to a bad boy anyway. It's one of those things that tells me that her way of thinking, or her motives, are questionable.
 Pingshooter
Msg: 120
view profile
History
Posted: 7/16/2012 5:28:31 PM
I'm a nice guy..but a real bad boy. ;)
 natgoat227
Msg: 121
view profile
History
Posted: 7/16/2012 9:50:34 PM

NO! this is simply NOT true. actually, i think the so-called "bad boys" are the ones that are bad in bed. oftne the bad boy types think they are all that, and they don't care much about really pleasing their partner. .......

***Standing Ovation...!!!!***
Not to mention....
Some Nice Guys have some Jaw-Dropping Equipment to supplement their personality..!!
 GentLMan_Rod
Msg: 122
view profile
History
Posted: 7/16/2012 10:20:08 PM
Thanks baby.

Nice Guy
 MusicFred
Msg: 123
Posted: 7/19/2012 8:09:42 AM
ApplePieFacePlant for president !
 drinkthesunwithmyface
Msg: 124
view profile
History
Posted: 7/19/2012 7:34:51 PM
(189) ...oh, and a girl is attracted to this kind of so-called "bad boy" (only my particular definition above) also because she believes he would be a go-getter and successful in life. And then there's still another idiocy - a bad boy can/will keep you safe. You can depend on him. The problem is he's the one a girl would want protection from. Duh.

They never seem to learn, though. Every generation still seems to have those women who get all the way to about their 30's or 40's before starting to jibber jabber about how they're tired of hooking up with the bad boys and how they always brought disaster...and on and on and on. I often avoid these women. There's just something wrong with that picture. At middle age they figure this out? Or rather...why exactly are they now wanting what they call a nice guy?
 alexvanlee
Msg: 125
Posted: 7/30/2012 11:59:21 AM
nice guys don't take what they want

women don't like to be asked for everything. men take initiative.
 Mfforal3
Msg: 126
Posted: 7/30/2012 12:42:21 PM
"Nice Guys?"... "Bad Guys?"...WTF?.... .. What about the "Bald Guys", who look like they're "Bad Guys", that are truly "Nice Guys!"... lmao!

Cheers!
 tallshyman
Msg: 127
view profile
History
Posted: 8/12/2013 8:27:25 AM
My Brother in the army master sergeant special forces come off as a nice guy. dose a man have be mean to people to be good in bed?
 that_ol_lady
Msg: 128
Posted: 8/12/2013 9:48:02 AM
@ tallshyman to answer your question no a man doesnt have to be a s hit talking a sshole in order to be good in bed those are usually the ones who are selfish,cold an a disappointmen in the bedroom an in a relationship..

ApplePieFacePlant

We think nice guys are just dandy in bed. It's the nice ones that surprise you by being dirty filthy animals. rawr.

Besides-most guys that talk a big game are just that-talk.

And when all else fails, cowgirl him until you're satisfied.

true Nuff said!^^

its always the so called shy ones who surprise you,,thats why its so much of a shock when they go from being nice an quiet to straight freaky,,besides i think half the time the ones who put on the show that they are so innocent an shy are usually the ones ya need to keep ya eye on cause most times its just an act..

an by now most should know s hit talking braggers or aka bad car sales men..always are trying to sell you a car with no engine..ya girl i can do this an that an have you screaming an moaning an im sooo big you wont know what to do wit it blah blah blah if ya fall for all this hype dont expect the car to even make it off the lot after they've sold it to ya..

ive fallen for this okie doke a few times an yes i was pissed when all that s hit talking followed either by them not being able to keep the d ick up or they became the quick shooter who couldnt get back up to atleast try again or thought that 2 minutes of licking the kitty was actually a long time boy please she anit even warm yet lol..

some of the shy nice ones who played the innocent me routine in my mind i thought before hand naw he probably woudnt be into that or he comes off as not that type of guy,,HA hell they are the ones who had me saying woah wait a minute where you learn this at? i had no idea you liked to do that an so well dam why am i the 1 feeling like im 16yr all over again..lol
 BLONDE_ANGEL845
Msg: 129
Posted: 8/12/2013 1:42:14 PM

its always the so called shy ones who surprise you,,thats why its so much of a shock when they go from being nice an quiet to straight freaky,,besides i think half the time the ones who put on the show that they are so innocent an shy are usually the ones ya need to keep ya eye on cause most times its just an act..

More like Super Freak IMO

Better yet is to get a shy guy & TURN HIM OUT...

{drooling}

now where are those Cheetos? ;0P
 wolvesatthedoor
Msg: 130
Posted: 8/12/2013 4:02:31 PM
Hey, I'm a nice guy, and I'm really "BAD" in bed, muh ah ah..........
 drinkthesunwithmyface
Msg: 131
view profile
History
Posted: 8/12/2013 4:09:04 PM
Nice guys...bad boys...blah blah blah. You can't even get a girl, who uses this terminology and thinking, to be consistent or half-sensible in what she thinks "bad boy" or "nice guy" even means.
 Confident-Realist
Msg: 132
Do women think nice guys are bad in bed? [response]
Posted: 8/12/2013 9:40:48 PM

What is a nice guy? A guy that treats everyone with courtesy, if not respect.

The OP's referring to not a guy you could apply the adjective "nice" to, amongst others... but a Mr Nice Guy. To some women, sure, a guy who's noticeably nice is a Mr Nice Guy, while to other women, a suck-up/let-me-win-you-over-my-darling/jump-how-high would be required to be taken as a Mr Nice Guy.

A Mr Nice Guy is one who caters to a woman. A Yes Man -- or better put, he exudes the persona that he is a Yes Man, and often times is to one degree or another. It's a turn-off to outgoing, attractive women. Since how good the bedroom experience is also depends on her attraction & view of the guy, indirectly, I guess I would say the thought of how good he was in bed wouldn't be the first thought -- but indirectly, sure, I guess as he's not a sexual turn on for her.
 browneyesboo
Msg: 133
Posted: 8/13/2013 9:19:31 AM
A nice guy in fishes is not a good thing.
The stigma comes with all sorts of negative connotations such as
suck up, doormat, lazy, wuzzy, etc.

In real life, most people want a nice person in their life. Being nice
isn't a bad thing. Catering to someone you love (who also caters to you)
is also not a bad thing. Being respectful to everyone is not a bad thing.

Rude, obnoxious,**** people who go through life bellowing their hotness and
badness are actually (I suspect) a turn off to most everyone else. Maybe it's the
excitement of a roller coaster ride, this need to have bad in one's life, but I don't
like waiting in line and I don't want to ride a roller coaster everyday.

I'll take a "nice guy" over a "bad guy" any day. I think how good someone is in bed
is directly related to who they're in bed with, but that's just been my experience.
There isn't much about sexual prowess that can't be practiced or learned when you're
motivated.
 tallshyman
Msg: 134
view profile
History
Posted: 8/14/2013 10:51:18 AM
The N.F.L. player Aaron Hernandez, who was charged with murder and now there are a lot of women that want to have sex with him. Manti Te'o had a fake girl friend because no woman will have him because he is nice.
 Just_Bopping_Around
Msg: 135
Posted: 8/14/2013 11:00:26 AM

Manti Te'o had a fake girl friend because no woman will have him because he is nice.

I feel sorry for that former Notre Dame and now current San Diego Charger linebacker that just can't get a date.

Women are so hard on men. You would think a professional athlete that's in excellent shape and very fit and is making millions of dollars a year could get a date. But.........he is nice. So no woman will have him.

I really feel for the dude. *Sigh*
 browneyesboo
Msg: 136
Posted: 8/14/2013 11:22:57 AM

Manti Te'o had a fake girl friend because no woman will have him because he is nice

I don't think he had a fake girlfriend because no woman would have him and he is nice.

I think he had a fake girlfriend because he was stupid.

Maybe with all the money he's making now he can buy a clue and get a real girlfriend.
 LoneScottishBoy
Msg: 137
view profile
History
Posted: 8/14/2013 12:33:54 PM
Manti Teo is a perfect example of how projection can be used against you...:)
Until you meet, nothing is real.
 Just_Bopping_Around
Msg: 138
Posted: 8/14/2013 1:11:13 PM

Lone Scottish Boy said:
Manti Teo is a perfect example of how projection can be used against you...:)
Until you meet, nothing is real.

Exactly.

Browneyesboo said:
I think he had a fake girlfriend because he was stupid.

It's easy to judge not being in his shoes. He's a very special case and not indicative of normal dating.

I would think that he had a full load with school and athletics and it was much more convenient to have a long distane relationship that he could put on the back burner at times, than having a real live girlfriend and deal with her expectations and whether she was with him for the fame, muscles or money...

And, yes in retrospect he looks exceedingly foolish. But when someone tells you what you want to hear, it becomes easy to believe it. I know that I was overly foolish and stupid in the immediate aftermath of a 10 year divorce. Fortunately, I wised up.

Lone Scottish Boy nailed it.
 lowmiles2
Msg: 139
Posted: 4/29/2014 1:23:57 PM
I say... "Do not take my kindness for a weakness".
 Westernguy
Msg: 140
Posted: 4/29/2014 3:03:12 PM
Women associate " nice " with " soft "

When it comes to sex, women hate .... HATE soft

LOL

Westernguy
 BelleAtlantic
Msg: 141
Posted: 4/30/2014 3:17:53 PM
That is just absurd. What does your public personality have to do with your bedroom personality?

All my exes are nice guys, and they were all good in bed.

I think it's the opposite, the more stuck up, the worst they are in bed, they've believed themselves a hype they cannot delivery. I once had a guy who claimed he could do miracles in a single minute: that was not a minute, it was more like 30 minutes and no miracles occurred. Just the same as I had a nice guy who just didn't really know how to bring it, size nor girth was the issue, it's just that he lacked passion behind it all.

If anything, nice guys are flexible and willing to try things, willing to please, while a$$holes can only think of themselves and tend to be selfish.
 wooweewoo13
Msg: 142
Posted: 5/9/2014 5:52:13 AM
Hmmm...never had a woman complain....and I consider myself to be a nice guy....as for the bad boy thing...most are just a put on....oh I know some real ones....but most are BS....specially when it comes to backing what they say!....lol
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Do women think nice guys are bad in bed?